PDA

View Full Version : Photos

djbex
26th November 2004, 23:24
Simo, is there any way of doing an album sort of thing with the members?
I sometimes would like to see who im talking to in the threads and i think it would be pretty dam cool.
I know you can click on there name and it comes up there profile but some people prefer not to show.
I posted this thread up ages ago but i think you were in glasgow at the time and alot of response was had, i think everyone was up for it.
Is there anybodys elses views on this?

alex19
27th November 2004, 00:56
not sure what u mean!

i think ir would be gd to search for people's cars instead of lookin through 28 pages of the gallery!

SaxoAL
3rd December 2004, 02:32
I think what Lee means is , having everyones names, then a pic of them (Actual person) next to their name.
So that we all know what each other look like.
Literally putting a face to the names LOL

Andyt
3rd December 2004, 02:43
hehe, if every1 agrees.

djbex
4th December 2004, 06:13
Well i agree hehesmileys/smiley20.gif

SaxoAL
5th December 2004, 01:11
Yeh , you just loving posing for pics Lee...!!

Simo
5th December 2004, 03:52
Yes, I have thought about doing this in the past and I think it would be a good idea.. IF people send in pics of themselves (and not random pics from google image search smileys/smiley2.gif )

Feel free to email me your pics.. when we have a couple of pics, I will think about setting the area up smileys/smiley17.gif

SaxoAL
5th December 2004, 04:00
*Lee rushes to get pics of himself semi naked on beach*....smileys/smiley2.gif

free publicity !! smileys/smiley17.gifLMAO

Smithy
5th December 2004, 04:05

<shudder> smileys/smiley5.gif

Everyone searches the net for the weirdest pictures they can find!

Oz had a good suggestion at the meet. When you have new pm's instead of having to click on private messages, then your inbox, then select message, how about it automatically takes you straight to the most recent recieved message?

SaxoAL
5th December 2004, 04:26
When I got my first PM , I thought u had to click the '1 new' bit and wondered why it wasnt working!

Simo
5th December 2004, 04:38
smileys/smiley12.gif

Ive edited the code already so it takes you directly to your inbox... I think thats the best place, rather than directly into the message.. especially for peeps like me who tend to have a lot of live messages waiting smileys/smiley5.gif

<shudder> smileys/smiley5.gif

Oz had a good suggestion at the meet. When you have new pm's instead of having to click on private messages, then your inbox, then select message, how about it automatically takes you straight to the most recent recieved message?

SaxoAL
5th December 2004, 04:44
yehh good thinking Simo. people like me who dont have many friends, dont get to many PM's !! smileys/smiley13.gif

Simo
5th December 2004, 04:49
yehh good thinking Simo. people like me who dont have many friends, dont get to many PM's !! smileys/smiley13.gif

smileys/smiley31.gif

I've just deleted 100 messages from my inbox smileys/smiley5.gif

A few nice little tweeks been done today, and quite a few cars added and more coming...

SaxoAL
5th December 2004, 05:02
smileys/smiley31.gif

Must have bigger inbox than us minions (sp) tho !!

Simo
5th December 2004, 05:03
maybe smileys/smiley17.gif

SaxoAL
5th December 2004, 05:07
Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm!! smileys/smiley5.gif

Simo
5th December 2004, 05:12
Well if you dont need a mahoosive one, theres no point in having one smileys/smiley17.gif

shaunbm
5th December 2004, 05:14

SaxoAL
5th December 2004, 05:20
I think isnt there plans to get rid of the option to put pics in your sigs soon anyway ??

Dave_J_UK
5th December 2004, 05:34
I hope not!

SaxoAL
5th December 2004, 05:44
keep them as avatars, but sigs are always massive so may just put a size limit on them.

C2_VTR
5th December 2004, 06:45
I'd go with the size limit option, just get small pics like mine or most peoples on here, is not intrusive and is no need to extend the window further just so you can see the pic!

DOGGS
5th December 2004, 06:56
I agree, maybe a photo album of members, or maybe a picture addition to the personal profile.

dont agree with having it as an avatar though lol

Smithy
5th December 2004, 16:10
Ive edited the code already so it takes you directly to your inbox... I think thats the best place, rather than directly into the message.. especially for peeps like me who tend to have a lot of live messages waiting smileys/smiley5.gif

Aaahhh...... so you have sir! Yep, thats better. smileys/smiley20.gif

Simo
5th December 2004, 18:19

Aaahhh...... so you have sir! Yep, thats better. smileys/smiley20.gif

smileys/gay.gif

Smithy
5th December 2004, 18:19
smileys/smiley9.gif