PDA

View Full Version : A bit of a mess around....

Lil_Sis
14th March 2005, 03:38
Dunno why i put half these things together... None of them go together but I was bored and saw you all PS'n cars so thought i'd join in for the hell of it.... I need to do another but with a nice bodykit on it etc etc. smileys/smiley3.gif

/members/LilSis/244_saxo.jpg

/members/LilSis/CCB_saxo2.jpg

/members/LilSis/637_Saxo3.jpg

/members/LilSis/217_saxo4.jpg

Everyone's Photoshoppin looks fab! Keep it up guys! smileys/smiley4.gif

xXx Love Dani xXx

saxo_2004
14th March 2005, 03:42
that looks great.

SaxoAL
14th March 2005, 03:44
Heyy dani, havent seen you post in ages!
lol
Looks good that one!
remember the photoshop you did for me ages ago!

Hope ya ok hun ! smileys/smiley4.gif smileys/smiley4.gif

Dan
14th March 2005, 03:45
nice effort! smileys/smiley2.gif

Lil_Sis
14th March 2005, 03:45
LoL yeah i do... didnt really do much for ya but change the colour lol... and yeah im ok thankyou hunny smileys/happy.gif just thought i'd make a come back by postin a pic lol.... xXx

Missed ya all! Love me xXx

SaxoAL
14th March 2005, 03:48
and a great pic at that ! smileys/smiley20.gif

Lil_Sis
14th March 2005, 03:53
LoL... It's ok! Just thought I'd do it to see if I could still use PhotoShop lol Not used it properly in a while smileys/happy.gif If you ever want anything doing again hun you know where I am smileys/happy.gif Nice to see the Sax-P community developing well again. Our Sim is lucky to have all you good members! LoL

xXDaniXx

SaxoAL
14th March 2005, 04:03
lol.. yeh, I know where you are , most of the time logged onto msn , but set to away as you are out ! rofl
smileys/smiley2.gif
Agree with you about Sim and Co's good work !

Lil_Sis
14th March 2005, 04:05
Yup my brothers are the best!! hehe

LoL yeah my MSN is always on but I'm always out lol! People msg me on it and think I'm ignorin em when i aint lol! nvm eh smileys/smiley17.gif

GreenSaxo
14th March 2005, 04:19
yeah.. dani is always ignoring me on msn smileys/sad.gif smileys/smiley17.gif

nice to see u made a comeback smileys/smiley4.gif missed ya x

Lil_Sis
14th March 2005, 04:25
Yeah I missed you lot too! smileys/happy.gif I'll be on MSN more but not much! Don't use it that often anymore smileys/sad.gif lol xXx xXx

alex19
14th March 2005, 20:45
kool work danni! looks like its got a rely light spot just above the front arch and just behind it! loving the paint job though... wish i knew how to do that...

Lil_Sis
14th March 2005, 23:48
Well you can have fun wishing then cant you! smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley16.gif LoL and the names Dani smileys/smiley16.gif

It's not exactly hard to get a finish like that... you just gotta have the skills smileys/smiley14.gif LoL only messin! smileys/happy.gif You'll learn one day my son! But you'll never beat the master... Just need something good to do now... Think i'll take a break for a bit! smileys/smiley17.gif

xXx Love Dani xXx

alex19
15th March 2005, 01:53
kool.... i'm going up quite quickly with my photoshop work and only been doing it since 3 weeks into janaury...

would love to see some of your work in the future,,,

sorry about the name dani... you know how bad my englsh is.. smileys/smiley12.gif

Lil_Sis
15th March 2005, 02:20
LoL no worries chick... and sure you can see my future work! I'll keep you all posted smileys/smiley4.gif We all gotta start somewhere!

I used to use PS a bit in college and at home... only just got bk into it tho... I was surprised at what i did myself to be honest LoL

xXx Dani xXx

pure_sax
17th March 2005, 03:21
dani ur pics are really really class x u look pretty cute by the way smileys/smiley2.gif

Lil_Sis
19th March 2005, 23:34
LoL... smileys/smiley17.gif Howdy!