PDA

View Full Version : wot bout

sim69er
16th March 2005, 20:25
what about having a 1.1 forum lol

DevilDamo
16th March 2005, 20:48
and why? i take it you have a 1.1i?

this is a SAXO forum and is NOT split up into different saxo models.

a lot of people on here own 1.1's, so what are you trying to say?

stuartQPR1
16th March 2005, 20:51
plenty of ppl here have a 1.1 including me! what makes u say that newayz mate??

SaxoAL
17th March 2005, 03:31
On sax-p we try to keep all the different saxo owners in the same community (and even people with other cars)

This is so individuals arent singled out and/or feel left out of certain areas (BAR premium member forums).

DevilDamo
17th March 2005, 05:12
i know we all have our opinions, but that suggestion is rubbish!!!

Scott
17th March 2005, 06:27
its not rubbish, its a completely valid suggestion, ok it will not go any further as it will create a few other forums but really its not rubbish.

DevilDamo
17th March 2005, 18:07
its my opinion and my opinion was based on what i have and you have already said.

GazOpti
20th March 2005, 03:08
Maybe the 'LOL' at the end suggests it wasnt such a serious post?

Devildamo go easy mate...even if there was some seriousness in it no need to be so harsh.

And as Scott said its not a completely 'rubbish' suggestion as there are plenty of variations between, say, a Saxo 1.1 and VTR/VTS. Was only the other day i was readin through a post regarding wheel size and it wasnt until a few posts through it was realised the Saxo in question was a 1.1...which changed everything!

DevilDamo
20th March 2005, 03:42
i didnt mean for it to sound harsh. the only thing i was getting at is that this section IS for suggestions.

if its a 'lol' suggestion, then why bother posting it?

GazOpti
20th March 2005, 04:04
if its a 'lol' suggestion, then why bother posting it?

Now that i couldnt tell you...possibly a light hearted way of making a joke out of the 1.1 engine?!

sim69er
22nd March 2005, 01:49
nah i didnt mean 2 cause such contraversy i have a 1.1 and i just thought this would be good as it would help people with 1.1s share mods and maybe even it could expand into vtr and vts forum so that when people want info the just go straight to that model forum and get the help they need/want

SaxoAL
23rd March 2005, 02:53
Ive seen this type of thing on the fiat forum the other day. Only thing is, it makes the site SOO much bigger and really hard to follow.
Also it makes the community feel a bit to separated.
Whereas what it is like at the mo, atleast all forum members are together in the same forums, and it keeps the sax-p community close. smileys/smiley17.gif

DevilDamo
25th March 2005, 07:23
i always thought, if you have a problem, no matter what model, then ask because there will always be somebody to give advice.

depending on the type of question, it would be advised to post it in the correct section, but a GENERAL query can obviously be put within the 'general chat' forum.