PDA

View Full Version : O F@*%k

JimoVTR
21st March 2008, 00:38
Just been out with a nice 17year old girl tonight...

really nice girl infact.

Anyway - halfway through the deed she announces im her first...

OOOOOKKKK

Bollocks.

Now she (i think) wants something more.... im not one of those.... perhaps the "seeing her" status is ok... but not relationship... i feel bad.

:( I feel for her now... she came on to me though, undressed herself i didnt even ask, she just went for it.

What do I do???

Answers from Tupps ignored

and

Aimee
Webby

saxowebby
21st March 2008, 00:40
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8258/pwned111za6.jpg

saxowebby
21st March 2008, 00:41
17 and your her 1st,shes not a slag then.

just do her for a few weeks then say bye bye

Ryan
its life, if she came onto you she wanted it.

just repsect her feelings either way and itll be cool.

JimoVTR
EDIT:

Answers from Webby also ignored

This is serious shit people

Amiee
21st March 2008, 00:42
Hahahahaha.... the gal must be desparado :P

JimoVTR
its life, if she came onto you she wanted it.

just repsect her feelings either way and itll be cool.

Respecting her feelings means being with her... does it not?

smiith
awww jimo, shoulda just smashed her doors through, and if she wanted more, say you dont think your ready, but you can see how it goes, and continue to nail her.

she catches you with someone else "we were neer a couple"

jonezy
nice one mate. pics? (just kidding)
just see where it goes. could be a good thing, do you like her?

could be worth a few more shags at least

JimoVTR
21st March 2008, 00:43
Hahahahaha.... the gal must be desparado :P

Not that desparate - wouldnt come on to you :P

saxowebby
21st March 2008, 00:44
EDIT:

Answers from Webby also ignored

This is serious shit people

why not.

just tell her, instead of her going along thinking your getting into a relation ship, tell her now ratehr than later.

JimoVTR
21st March 2008, 00:44
awww jimo, shoulda just smashed her doors through, and if she wanted more, say you dont think your ready, but you can see how it goes, and continue to nail her.

she catches you with someone else "we were neer a couple"

:y:

nice one mate. pics? (just kidding)
just see where it goes. could be a good thing, do you like her?

could be worth a few more shags at least

Do i like her?
Makes no odds... im not r'ship material

smiith
21st March 2008, 00:47
im same jimo, i dont do relationships, best thing to do, is say you can see her, but your not into relationships, you just want sex, and maybe the occasional night together.

Amiee
21st March 2008, 00:47
Not that desparate - wouldnt come on to you :P

Hahaha dont swing that way!!
Ciao bed times :) Hope ya sort somet out ... if she is nice as u say she is.. give her ago!

JimoVTR
21st March 2008, 00:48
but I have a slaggish reputation round my area as it is.

I told her im not like it anymore

JimoVTR
21st March 2008, 00:49
Hahaha dont swing that way!!
Ciao bed times :) Hope ya sort somet out ... if she is nice as u say she is.. give her ago!

already have

Ryan
21st March 2008, 00:53
Respecting her feelings means being with her... does it not?

no it doesnt, it means if she really does want to be a couple you talk to her nicely, and try and do it in as an 'un cuntish way possible'

its better to hurt her now rather than lead her along for a few months.

aran2k2
21st March 2008, 00:54
slowly work her 2 cum round urs once a week 2 service u but keep her sweet say yeah were 2getha lol. itll take her a few months 2 realise ur just shag mates by then ul b bord. haha

JimoVTR
21st March 2008, 00:56
Ryan: Sounds a plan
Aran2k2: Im bored already

Amiee
21st March 2008, 00:57
okkkay dont need deatials gosh lol

Vix
21st March 2008, 01:24
how insensative are you guys...for one if shes just slept wiv the and ur her "first" doesnt that tell u summink? shes probably used you...was she drunk?

tell her straight....this is what guys DONT do...tell the truth how you feel and that you dont want a relationship otherwise you probably will end up hurting her and she doesnt deserve that...

JimoVTR
21st March 2008, 01:26
No sober as a judge.

I know she doesnt... shes a nice girl and I have alot of time for her.

Vix
21st March 2008, 01:38
No sober as a judge.

I know she doesnt... shes a nice girl and I have alot of time for her.

just tell her how ya feel then..cant go wrong :y:

Jagztorious
21st March 2008, 01:42
What ever you do, just don't hurt her. She doesn't really deserve it. Don't ignore or blank her. Hang around with her and try and act like a mate if you can I.E don't touch her, don't buy her things and DONT get it bed with her again. Just be nice and a gentlemen! ... after a while, just tell her that you like being mates and nothing more because you've been hurt in the past and you don't want to be hurt again. (Even if it is complete bull) .. she'l understand. If by chance you have feeling for her after a while, well then it's all good!

shooorn94
21st March 2008, 01:46
Just be completely truthful with her mate, do it in such a way that it won't hurt her feelings and that you're not ready for a relationship (for whatever reason).

The thing is was she expecting much more than what you gave/took away from her? If she was then tell her sorry and agree that you shouldn't of done what you did and led her on. Try to see her side but get her to understand the reason you're not ready to commit to her. Just be honest mate :y:

vidal
21st March 2008, 07:52
Is a relationship a bad thing?

V.

Tupps
21st March 2008, 08:34

Damn!

Pics ftw

-

azzy
21st March 2008, 09:10
Whats her name jimbob? Some friends may know her!!!

Mark51
21st March 2008, 09:30
do what you want to do mate. dont get more involved with her becasue you think it is the right thing to do. do it becasue you want to. however, you could always say you dont want a serious relationship and just keep it casual (sex when you want it tbh)

Mark51
21st March 2008, 09:31
p.s. PICS FTW

Jacko
21st March 2008, 10:12
JIMO is a bad person....also "im not relationship material" sounds you had 'mother issues' when you was younger....grow a set and tell her either way...

Vix
21st March 2008, 10:22
JIMO is a bad person....also "im not relationship material" sounds you had 'mother issues' when you was younger....grow a set and tell her either way...

lol i couldnt of said it better myself....:p

JimoVTR
21st March 2008, 10:28
Is a relationship a bad thing?

V.

Yeah - wouldnt want to hurt her as I cant stay faithful

Mother issues????

But good advise otherwise

Steve
21st March 2008, 10:37
Just been out with a nice 17year old girl tonight...

really nice girl infact.

Anyway - halfway through the deed she announces im her first...

OOOOOKKKK

Bollocks.

Now she (i think) wants something more.... im not one of those.... perhaps the "seeing her" status is ok... but not relationship... i feel bad.

:( I feel for her now... she came on to me though, undressed herself i didnt even ask, she just went for it.

What do I do???

and

Aimee
Webby

how old are you mate? was she a slut or what? whats wrong with going out with her if shes a really nice lass :homme:

Vix
21st March 2008, 10:38
hes not "relationship material"

JimoVTR
21st March 2008, 10:41
Im 19. Shes 17. Shes not a slut

When I go out, I pull and cheat. Done it to Tina, Shelly, Nisha, Jo etc etc

Steve
21st March 2008, 10:42
Im 19. Shes 17. Shes not a slut

When I go out, I pull and cheat. Done it to Tina, Shelly, Nisha, Jo etc etc

just read all the shizz, i aint been to sleep off last night yet haha

as ryan said talk to her but be nice :y:

Lee_P
21st March 2008, 12:55
i reckon she knew you were an easy lay jimo and totally used you to lose her V's

so how does it feel being used to you feel dirty huh huh ?

Dan
21st March 2008, 12:57
Just tell her straight, honesty is the best policy.

I'm sure she'll get over it.

kylie
23rd March 2008, 11:36
good thing is she's obviously not a slag. cant see her messin you about. if ya dont want a relationship wiv her just let her know that you're flattered and you wasnt just sleeping wiv her for the sake of it but you just dont want to rush into something like this. flatter her and tell her she's a nice lass but you dont want to be tied down just yet. if you explain things nicely im sure she'll understand. would be harsh just to f**k her off.

Dez
23rd March 2008, 11:45
urm whats to say she wants your cock on a regular basis? she may of just wanted to lose the all important V plates, just see what happens tbh as she may not be the relationship type either?? and just wants to spend the occasional night with you ;)

Danr
23rd March 2008, 11:58
How about never speaking to her again? Don't answer the phone to her or reply to anything.

Eventually she will get the picture :)

yorkie
23rd March 2008, 13:08
why you feel guily???? you give her aids????

Adum
23rd March 2008, 13:57
i would just tell her mate.

dont go into a relationship just to prevent upsetting her. all you will be doing is prolonging the inevitable.

would you have shagged her if your knew you were her first before you were halfway through?

i'd put it that way. if she gets all female, say you wouldnt have done it if you knew "coz she deserves better..etc"

tbh if she gets upset from you saying leave it. its her fault for not telling you and coming on to you.

Spanky
23rd March 2008, 16:06
Even if you did like her there would be no point staying with her if your her first, end of the day it wont take her long to be searching for a bigger willy :homme: :homme: lol just kidding

just tell her the truth, let hr no you are not looking for a realationship but wold rather have casual fun, you got nothing to loose, and if you wer good she will accept, if not ya wer shit dude lol

Danr
23rd March 2008, 16:06
Try getting on her mother?

StuMartin
23rd March 2008, 16:12
lmao this thread has cheered me up :P:

dannyc
23rd March 2008, 16:14
just tell her youve got a disease and she was lucky this time round

Paul
23rd March 2008, 16:15
Jimo you disappoint me.

This thread could of been great with pictures :n:

P.s
Shag her silly.

Mitchell
23rd March 2008, 16:21
did you piitb?

StuMartin
23rd March 2008, 16:59
"Anyway - halfway through the deed she announces im her first..."

y the fuk u spkin half way through it she gettin bored of u :P :panic:

kenny
23rd March 2008, 21:05
you should deffo speak to her and tell her how you truly feel, honesty is truly the best policy.

yorkie
23rd March 2008, 22:13
end of the day it wont take her long to be searching for a bigger willy :homme: :homme: lol just kidding

jimo's been drilling a pilot hole lol!!!

Gazzza
23rd March 2008, 22:19
in all seriousness just see her for a bit longer and you might feel for her more and want to go out with her you never know she might be the one...

age isint a factor in love...

this lass i like (19) is seeing a 34 yr old... married with a child.. and another on the way (lol)

kylie
23rd March 2008, 22:44
never know, she might be sayin to her mates ' hope this lad doesnt think i want anythin more. only wanted a quick shag!'

lol just kiddin:p

Mitchell
23rd March 2008, 23:43
never know, she might be sayin to her mates ' hope this lad doesnt think i want anythin more. only wanted a quick shag!'

lol just kiddin:p

say shag again

JimoVTR
24th March 2008, 00:10
Her Bebo Status: Seeing someone (changed that night) (thurs/fri morn)

Pat_Vts
24th March 2008, 02:26
hmm... complicated, women are pain in the arses tbh but the best things to shag... thats the problem and theyre the best thing you can have ever... (bit pissed typing this btw)

Ibiza_Rik
24th March 2008, 02:29
link to her bebo?

Pat_Vts
24th March 2008, 02:29
that wat i was thinking lol

Lee_P
24th March 2008, 07:48
say shag again

hahahahahha LMAO mithchel strikes again pow !!

qaulity :y: