PDA

View Full Version : indicators stop working!

kiz_pep
28th March 2008, 22:06
:sad::sad:hi there, just wondering if anyone could help me with a little problem. as title says really, i was driving and then went to indicate and they stopped working! i was sat at some lights with indicator on and they wasn't working! no flashing no clicking sound! went to pull off and they started to work! this happened a few more times on the way home! any help will be much appreciated as i hate drivers who dont indicate and dont wanna be as dangerous as they are! thanks kieran :sad:

saxokid100
28th March 2008, 22:10
Nothen to worry about matey!! sounds like your fuse has blown,thats all.Or its the relay matey,just need to try new fuse!! and if still dont work replace the relay with new one...hope this helps you on your way....:y:

kiz_pep
28th March 2008, 22:22
cheers! i was jus tryin to search other posts, but they didnt quite sound the same. will change fuse 1st thing in the morning. with the relay do you know which it is as i have just looked at gsf and they show 4 different types!? not any good with cars! sorry!

saxokid100
28th March 2008, 22:29
Pritty sure its the fuse matey!! im not 100% what colour relay it is?? See what other peeps say it is!!.....:y::y:

kiz_pep
28th March 2008, 22:32
nice one! i cant rep until i have 50 posts can i?

kiz_pep
29th March 2008, 10:14
hey peeps just checked the fuses and they are fine. so could it be the relay?? i dont hear the relay click when i use the indicators like it should do??!!

kiz_pep
29th March 2008, 11:38
thanks for your help again saxo kid! i have managed to sort it! it was the grey relay. it had come loose! wouldnt have found it without your help cheers!

saxokid100
29th March 2008, 23:53
Glad to help!! glad you got it fixed now,happy driven again....:y::y: