PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass?

Wigwam612
28th April 2008, 08:32
I really need to be driving on my own soon. so sick of walkin and gettin the bus. Just wanted to know if anyone had done one of those fast pass courses? and are they any good?

Cheers:y:

olly_vts
28th April 2008, 09:01
waste of time. Learn in you're VTR, have 2 lessons a week, shouldn't take too long if your're a quick learner.

danzman1991
28th April 2008, 09:02
Got my test soon. Started learning in March, 29hours learning.. Time will fly by :y:

mattyjones
28th April 2008, 09:12
jut do 3 lessons a week mate you will pass in no time

dustcapart
28th April 2008, 09:57
22 hours learning and 3 minors. Piece of cake

dustcapart
28th April 2008, 09:58
sorry meant to say the fast passes arent worth it

frankie
28th April 2008, 10:02
6, 2 hour lessons for me.

Saxo_Scott
28th April 2008, 10:21
id stick with the driving lessons tbh 26 hours and 2 minors :y:

kylie
28th April 2008, 13:31
id say intensive courses are a waste of time and money. they are so expensive and do not guarantee a pass even though they say they do. i think you'd be better off doing so many lessons a week. if you really knuckle down you'll get there in no time. maybe go driving with theparents too if you feel you need to.

dannytat
28th April 2008, 13:33
My mate did 1 and got robbed.. Dont do it, jst do lessons :y:!

VTR-Chris
28th April 2008, 13:42
8hours learning

2 minors

some of us r just naturals :P

i done my course with the army

LSOfreak
28th April 2008, 14:02
imo if you do a crash course your more likely to crash - one week experience on the road is no where near enough experience a new driver should get, even if you do pass first time it still might make you a crap driver. However if you were to get to know the basics of driving for a good month or two and then go intensive, i dont think that would be much of a problem. like everyone else said, driving with your L plate with your folks and taking about 2-3 hours a week and you will find driving will become so much more natural to you

ShaneVtr
28th April 2008, 14:12
It took me 3 days and one morning and a passed in the afternoon :y:

djmartin
28th April 2008, 14:31
fast pass is crap my bro did this took him 9 attempts to pass his dam test LMAO.

LSOfreak
28th April 2008, 17:06
lol so he was a regular to the exam people

wallsy
28th April 2008, 17:22
I did a semi-intensive course. Done 30 hours worth of lessons in about a month, then had my test at the end, passed first time. I dont think its a waste of money tbh, well my one certainly wasn't as it worked out cheaper than it would, having done it via the normal method, plus the guy payed for my test at the end of it, saving me some cash.

However i dont think the intensive course is for everyone! I think some people are better off doing it the normal way, as my mate is doing one atm, and he cant handle all the lessons at once etc. Although before learning to drive, i could already drive a car, and had been on the road for a year and half on my 50cc, giving some good road knowledge etc which i think helped me out a lot. :y:

kc51
28th April 2008, 17:31
It took me 3 days and one morning and a passed in the afternoon :y:

exact same as me mate lol

Wigwam612
29th April 2008, 07:09
Think i'll just take regular lessons then. Wasn't many pro's for fast pass was there. Thanks for the advice people:y:

endlesstimes
29th April 2008, 09:40
It depends A - how much money you have to spend/waste lol and B - how quickly do you want to pass your test? you said you want to pass quickly so id go for the intensive course? alot of people will disagree but i know how you feel i wanted to pass quickly but did it the normal way of lessons, wish id done the intense course though tbh with you as i wasted so much time etc on lessons you know sometimes you have to cancel the lesson because your busy etc whereas you could just do an intense course and do it all in a week! But some say that you dont get the same road experience as if you just took lessons? theres pros and cons of both tbh..

Hope that helps mate! :)

Domo!