PDA

View Full Version : name and shame/ Nikolashewitt thread

Pages : [1] 2

nme224
5th May 2008, 22:35
i think we should be able to name and shame people on the forum that take us for a ride when they are selling stuff we then contact the seller and we never receive the goods rhis way we we can be safe on the forum

leeK9
6th May 2008, 00:27
i would like to name and shame nicholad hewwit

still waiting on a refund as are a few others

Andi9386
8th May 2008, 00:13
I agree with Naming and Shaming.
That way people will know not to trust that Particular Seller,or not to trust that Buyer.

JimoVTR
8th May 2008, 00:14
Old suggestion.... been mentioned, the cons outway the pros tbh

Sean
8th May 2008, 08:02
doesn't achieve anything. The iTrader system was set up so feedback could be left for buyers and sellers, staff can't really do anything to help get money back if a buyer hasn't received an item so what do you expect regular members to do? One of the downfalls of buying on the internet i'm afraid :(

MikeCracknell
8th May 2008, 09:35
As Sean has said: It's called iTrader

Mark51
8th May 2008, 10:59
everyone is advised to pay via paypal as this way if you dont recieve the item then you can file a claim through them

GrantW
8th May 2008, 11:31
Paypal claim is shit if they dont have money in the account though. Happened to me on here last year, paypal claim favoured me but they couldnt recover the funds from their account.

Danhunt
8th May 2008, 11:35
If people constantly named and shamed then honest people could get branded with scamming.

Forgot to mention i got a bit of neg rep from an anonymous user on the thread about john. Wonder who that could be

kev999_VTR
8th May 2008, 16:48
i would like to name and shame nicholad hewwit

still waiting on a refund as are a few others

Bugger, wish I had read this before. Guessing he just takes the money and runs then. Thought as much. What have you done about it?

Mark51
8th May 2008, 17:05
Paypal claim is shit if they dont have money in the account though. Happened to me on here last year, paypal claim favoured me but they couldnt recover the funds from their account.

which is another risk you take, at the end of the day the decision is yours whether you send the money to someone you dont know or not.

leeK9
8th May 2008, 17:16
i think nokolas hewwit needs to be black listed tbh

i know off at least five people that are still waiting on a refund for stuff he hasnt sent

Sean
8th May 2008, 17:26
nikolashewitt is banned from the for sale section and at least one person is taking them to small claims court. The guy is a thief and i've already caught him searching the Wanted sections and pm'ing members saying he'll sell them stuff. The problem is, if we ban him now we run the risk of people not getting anything.... If he's owe you money i'd advise small claims court.

kev999_VTR
8th May 2008, 17:38
Cheers for the advice my friend. Does small claims court cost anything?

Sean
8th May 2008, 17:42
pm me what he owes you and details etc. No idea but I think you have to pay for small claims court, then if you win he pays costs as well as what he owes you;) Perhaps a pm to him saying this will hurry him up, but with what he's owe other people I doubt it unfortunately.

Mr_X
8th May 2008, 21:05
its a real shame when this happens

nme224
8th May 2008, 21:17
he owes me 80 quid for acylinder head that he never sent and when i asked him it was cracked so was going to refun my money through pay pal 4 weeks ago this has now been escalated and his pay pal account is now frozen pending the claim

pjsaunders06
8th May 2008, 21:19
owes me 50quid for a saxo interior i think i have his address

he also went oh you seling your vts how much i will come buy it, i was like i want my money first. He went if i buy the car lets forget about the money, ummmmmmm....NO

nme224
8th May 2008, 21:41
he seems to be getting a bit of a reputation doesnt he

nikolashewitt
9th May 2008, 09:28
guys my money is in paypal and its been limited until i can verify it. iv verified everything and the phone call bit didnt work so they sent a confirmation code to me on the 25/04/08 and they told me to allow up to 10 working days. iv been trying to sort this paypal for weeks and weeks and you have no idea how stressed out im getting. Every single one of you will get your money and a little extra on top as soon as this code arrives. I promise. 10 working days is on monday (due to the bank holiday) please pm me so we can get it all sorted. i am so so sorry

Sean
9th May 2008, 09:55
guys my money is in paypal and its been limited until i can verify it. iv verified everything and the phone call bit didnt work so they sent a confirmation code to me on the 25/04/08 and they told me to allow up to 10 working days. iv been trying to sort this paypal for weeks and weeks and you have no idea how stressed out im getting. Every single one of you will get your money and a little extra on top as soon as this code arrives. I promise. 10 working days is on monday (due to the bank holiday) please pm me so we can get it all sorted. i am so so sorry

You'll get the benefit of the doubt...until Monday. Unfortunately in the past you've made promises which you've never followed up and then proceeded to give every excuse under the sun. The fact you also pm members advertising in the Wanted section offering goods doesn't help (not to mention the fact these goods never turn up). Anyone who doesn't receive a refund by the middle of next week pm me please.

Mr_VTS-16v
9th May 2008, 17:15
Yes, I have bought a engine from him, and he has said its with the courier and it should have been delivered on Thursday.... its now friday and im pretty sure it wont be here tomoro either.

Nik I want my money back mate,

So add me to the list guys....

Refund please

pjsaunders06
9th May 2008, 17:28
Nik you keep bloody pm'ing me about buying my car, then you try and say lets forget the money i owe you if i buy your car WTF. Come down and have a look at my car, because the next thing you will see is pitch black then a nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have promised me week after week after week, then you say i never replied etc, then you say i have sent cheque. Then you say my paypal isnt working

I am pissed off

*deleted*

is this your address?

Sean
9th May 2008, 18:15
don't be posting anyone's address on the internet.... If you have it by all means pm it to people who may be owed money but keep it off the forums.

pjsaunders06
9th May 2008, 18:18
sorry sean, i am just so annoyed. He has took alot of money from people the thieving b*****d

Tim_1
9th May 2008, 21:13
I think it might be worth giving him the benifit of the doubt, as why would he still be here PMing people. If he wanted to he could just dissapear.
fortuantly i have all of his pesonal details.
home address
work address
mobile and home telephone number

I have actually started court procedings agasint him, i have got a date confirmed i just need to reply to the courts to seal the date. Fortuantly i havent had to pay the fees up front as the solictor is a very good friend and they will all be recovered from nik (Currently standing at over £500)

leeK9
9th May 2008, 22:52
dont give him any benefit at all

he has promised 3 or 4 times that id get my refund and never got anything

nikolashewitt
10th May 2008, 07:41
next week if fine. im ringing paypal now. if you work it out the 10thv working day from 25/04/08 is Monday (due to bank holiday). When i keep ringing paypal they are like yes tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow thats why it seems like im making promises for the next day. please just bear with me. like Tim said would I still be here if I was scamming. If you wanted to wait until the code comes then yes I can send everything out or you can have a refund. but when paypal was limited i couldnt send anything as i couldnt get the money out of paypal!!

pjsaunders06
10th May 2008, 07:50
you are only still using this site to pm people in the wanted section you prick, send me my fucking money!!!!!!!

LewDacris
10th May 2008, 09:16
I was buying a VTS engine of Nikolas too, I was up for it and thought as it was through paypal it would be fine, paid the money £250 for VTS engine/gearbox and loom with 44k on it delivered!!!

Thought that was very very cheap. I DID get my money back within a couple of days after he had problems with Paypal, I sent the payment to 2 different Paypals but then wanted it sent straight through to his bank acc, gave me the account no. and sort code etc. It didn't seem to go through, and I just left it..............

...........and now looking at this thread i'm kinda glad it never. Nothing against you Nik. Great communication though, PM'd me everyday to keep me up to date etc.

Just hope everyone get's there money back or items.

Sean
10th May 2008, 14:53
I think it might be worth giving him the benifit of the doubt, as why would he still be here PMing people. If he wanted to he could just dissapear.
fortuantly i have all of his pesonal details.
home address
work address
mobile and home telephone number

I have actually started court procedings agasint him, i have got a date confirmed i just need to reply to the courts to seal the date. Fortuantly i havent had to pay the fees up front as the solictor is a very good friend and they will all be recovered from nik (Currently standing at over £500)

He's getting no benefit of the doubt from me now, I've just been informed that he's been pm'ing people offering goods for sale (gti interiors etc - funnily enough the stuff which he offered people in the first place yet never sent...) using a different username. Unfortunately for him he wasn't quite bright enough to use different paypal accounts so the details matched... I'm now looking into what we can do regarding contacting both the police and his ISP.
If anyone gets their money back then great, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

pjsaunders06
10th May 2008, 15:27
^^^^^^^^^^^

Fucking legend, sean should join CSI tbh lol

I hope he gets screwed, prision for life. Gets raped in prison, never can get a job again etc....

Tim_1
10th May 2008, 17:27
My solictor ahs told me that if more than 4 people take him to the small claims court within a certain peroid of time, he could be done for internet fraud wich does actually carry a prison sentance,

Ryan
10th May 2008, 17:31
Good work sean.

See us mods do do stuff to help members not just lock :P

Tim_1
10th May 2008, 17:40
I take it nikolas hewitt has had his account locked ?

i carnt PM him anymore

Ryan
10th May 2008, 17:42
he is a trouble maker looking at front page

Sean
10th May 2008, 17:44
My solictor ahs told me that if more than 4 people take him to the small claims court within a certain peroid of time, he could be done for internet fraud wich does actually carry a prison sentance,

You should speak to your solicitor and ask him if he would consider having statements from other members who are owed money, he could then present them to the courts? Not only would this further back up your claim, it would also mean that he could be done as it would be more than 5 people (must be running near double figures now the amount of people he owes money to). Might be worth thinking about.

Nikolashewitt has been banned until monday as he can't be trusted not to contact other members offering more stuff for sale. If the refunds aren't forthcoming then I might send his parents a letter as I now have his address:p I'm sure they'd love to hear what he's been getting up to

nme224
10th May 2008, 19:49
if i dont get my money back thats what i will be doing so you can count me in matey

bide_furio
10th May 2008, 20:26
he still owes me 70 pound! have had two failed refunds thro paypal! first off he told me that he sent the lights but the courier stole them! :S:S now all communication has stopped! i do know where he lives and i will be paying a visit if i do not recieve my money! nikolas if ur reading this there is alot of ppl now chasing u, so pay up as ur makin alot of enemies and ppl are gettin very annoyed! dont think u want internet fraud on ur cv do u??

danzman1991
10th May 2008, 21:25
He owes me £30 and has done since the beginning of April. Two failed Paypal refunds so far..

nme224
10th May 2008, 23:05
i think we should all go round at once if we dont get our money and demand it back

Sean
10th May 2008, 23:10
i think we should all go round at once if we dont get our money and demand it back

And what exactly will happen, you get to the door and he'll just magically pull the money out of his arse? Only thing that will happen is you'll end up in court for worse charges than he'll face. Nice one.....

nme224
10th May 2008, 23:22
wasnt meant to sound that bad tbh but i will gladly wait till monday to see if it magically apears in my pay pal ?

Nij
11th May 2008, 00:13
i have no way to contact the tw*t and he owes me money.
i paid through bank transfer!!!! - stupid me

RCD-Performance
11th May 2008, 01:06
He owes RCD Performance Money also

£200 for a set of alloys.

If anyone has contact details or an address for him please call or PM me.

adamhighfield
11th May 2008, 09:17
ho owes me £60 for a front bumper 2!! i would galdly give a statement against him to a solicitor if it goes that way!!

KamRacing
11th May 2008, 09:18

Its better to take him to court.. win the case, then apply for a CCJ and after that you can send round the bayliffs.

The system can screw him over far better than any black eye and its all above board

adamhighfield
11th May 2008, 09:21
totally agree kam.

Can anyone help me on how i go about taking him 2 court??

adamhighfield
11th May 2008, 09:23
ive just found this for any1 that wants to do it!!

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/onlineservices/mcol/index.htm

The more the better i say!

pjsaunders06
11th May 2008, 09:35
This bastard is really pissing me off i have had around ten people messaging me for his address

i dont mind telling people but this bastard needs to get caught, update us on your claims people :y:

adamhighfield
11th May 2008, 16:21
every1 he owes money to needs to do a claim!!

Tim_1
11th May 2008, 17:06
Might be worth making a lost of people he ows money

1. Tim_1 - £250 for a VTS engine- No refund yet

badasssaxo
11th May 2008, 21:09
Hi, ive just learnt ive been scammed by him under the name silversax123 i was informed of this by simo, this guy is just out to rip people off i wish i knew where he lived he would be seriously regretting it.

bide_furio
11th May 2008, 21:12
2. Bide_furio - £70 for angel eyes - two failed refunds and loss of communication

danzman1991
11th May 2008, 21:13
2. Bide_furio - £70 for angel eyes - two failed refunds and loss of communication
3. danzman1991 - £30 for Smoked Jewels - Two failed refunds

pjsaunders06
11th May 2008, 21:15
4. VTS_pjsaunders06 - £50 vts interior, constant lies

Nij
11th May 2008, 21:34
5. Nij - £45 Phase 2 black rear spoiler - lies all the time

adamhighfield
11th May 2008, 21:56
6. Adamhighfield - £60 - VT* front bumper - lies

duffy_89
11th May 2008, 22:19
7. Duffy_89 - £170 - VTS Alloys - No refund yet... lots of lies and excuses

RCD-Performance
11th May 2008, 22:33
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. RCD Performance - £200 - Alloys - Failed Refund.

AdamWhy
11th May 2008, 23:26

RCD-Performance
11th May 2008, 23:48
Jesus i didn't realise he was in debt to that many people!

Will contact my solicitor tomorrow, see if i can do anything to help.

Nij
12th May 2008, 07:35
just under a grand!!!!!!!!! he is gonna get in serious shit

Sean
12th May 2008, 07:59
He's owes Gabbastard a refund for a gti leather interior that never turned up, not sure how much, just waiting on him adding his name to the list.
Also kev999_vtr is owed £35 for a mk1 meshed grill.

Gabbastard
12th May 2008, 09:48
9. Gabbastard - £180 - 106 interior. Loads of excuses then no contact.

danzman1991
12th May 2008, 09:49
Thats over a fucking grand

Tim_1
12th May 2008, 09:51
no contact from him either today, anyone surprised?

Gabbastard
12th May 2008, 09:55
I put a claim in to paypal and they got back to me saying "we have found in your favour. But you wont be getting any money back as we couldnt get funds from him".

Ah yes, safe and secure paypal.

Sean
12th May 2008, 09:58
He's had his ban lifted and i've pm'd him and asked him to comment in this thread regarding the refunds that were promised today. Just have to wait and see what happens, then take it from there.

kev999_VTR
12th May 2008, 10:08
10. Kev999_vtr - £35 meshed grill. Claims it is in the post at the mo after very late postage.

nikolashewitt
12th May 2008, 10:12
Hi guys. iv been onto the duty managers at both paypal and betfair this morning. i have forwarded the emails to tim_1 and will do to tim in a minute. having to put £100 back into paypal from betfair (as a claus-back system?) and then betfair are going to either do a bank transfer or send me a cheque (whichever i ask for) a cheque is sent in the normal post so i think 2 days? and then i can go cash it and issue bankers drafts if everybody is okay with this, or i can go pay directly into yours accounts. if you could all pm me with what you would like. i havn't ran away form the situation and im not going to so please just pm me with addresses or details etc..

nikolashewitt
12th May 2008, 10:24
the manager from betfair has just rang me, the balls rolling and they are just contacting paypal to make sure an email is genuine then they will transfer the money over then i can get a cheque sent out to me. if i ask for a cheque they will send it tomorrow then its down to royal mail so like i said around 2 days?

p-nut
12th May 2008, 10:26
10. Kev999_vtr - £35 meshed grill. Claims it is in the post at the mo after very late postage.
11. p-nut - 235 - gti leather interior, no refund yet

nikolashewitt
12th May 2008, 10:29
kev, the grill is in the post. sent is parcel post mate :)

nikolashewitt
12th May 2008, 10:29
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. iv been onto the duty managers at both paypal and betfair this morning. i have forwarded the emails to tim_1 and will do to tim in a minute. having to put £100 back into paypal from betfair (as a claus-back system?) and then betfair are going to either do a bank transfer or send me a cheque (whichever i ask for) a cheque is sent in the normal post so i think 2 days? and then i can go cash it and issue bankers drafts if everybody is okay with this, or i can go pay directly into yours accounts. if you could all pm me with what you would like. i havn't ran away form the situation and im not going to so please just pm me with addresses or details etc..

nikolashewitt
12th May 2008, 10:30
the manager from betfair has just rang me, the balls rolling and they are just contacting paypal to make sure an email is genuine then they will transfer the money over then i can get a cheque sent out to me. if i ask for a cheque they will send it tomorrow then its down to royal mail so like i said around 2 days?

nikolashewitt
12th May 2008, 10:31
please let me know if bankers drafts are okay. if in doubt pm sean and i'm sure he'll talk you through any ideas

nikolashewitt
12th May 2008, 10:31
if you could pm me with addresses lads that will be magic

Sean
12th May 2008, 10:37
Guys i'd suggest all of you who are owed money pm him with information on how you want paid. I'd advise against giving bank details for obvious reasons and instead would recommend you ask for either a paypal transfer or a banker's draft/postal order to be sent to you.
Looks like we may finally be getting somewhere, i've advised Nikolas the consequences of this not being sorted asap and that it's up to you guys how much time you give him etc, so hopefully you'll see refunds within a few days.

kev999_VTR
12th May 2008, 11:01
Thats cool mate. Just putting my name on the list with everyone. Ill let people know when it arrives, its all good.

nikolashewitt
12th May 2008, 12:26
it will be a bankers draft i think. cani just go in and ask the bank for a bankers draft for the amount i want. im right in thinking the bank takes a few hours to produce them. just waiting for a return call from betfair to find out whats happening.

nme224
12th May 2008, 13:37
12.nme224 80 quid cylinder head

RCD-Performance
12th May 2008, 13:46
it will be a bankers draft i think. cani just go in and ask the bank for a bankers draft for the amount i want. im right in thinking the bank takes a few hours to produce them. just waiting for a return call from betfair to find out whats happening.

You have PM.

adamhighfield
12th May 2008, 15:07
You have PM from me 2

bide_furio
12th May 2008, 21:11
so where has betfair come into this??

pjsaunders06
12th May 2008, 21:24
I have pm'ed you my address around 5 times now, i have sent you bank details, i have sent you my paypal

so why now are you saying you will pay into my bank, and why now are you asking for my address again?

Its all bullshit people, until i see people being refunded i am not giving you my details!!!! AGAIN!

bide_furio
12th May 2008, 22:05
i really dont understand how i am going to get my money! some many lies are bein said! mate u need to communicate some more!

pjsaunders06
12th May 2008, 22:08
i really dont understand how i am going to get my money! some many lies are bein said! mate u need to communicate some more!

tbh all he should communicate to is his mum, once a week whilst behind bars

nme224
12th May 2008, 23:21
alright guys i started this thread week ago for a low mileage cylinder head 44k (sound familiar )and i paid through pay pal and i got nothing posted back to me after i had sent nik the 80 quid i then got fed up 1 excuse after another its my pay pal its been limited (waiting for the code ) it was then my pc is broken im using my brother/sisters numerous emails sent to him i contacted pay-pal and filed a complaint then escaleted the claim which then froze his pay pal couldnt withdraw or add or use it i then had to wait 10 days for nik to contact pay-pal about the matter which he never did so today at 2300 they closed the claim in my favour and he had around 77 pounds in his pay pal account which will be with me in 5 days time

he still owes me a little bit more pay pal are still goin gto limit his account untill he is back in the black as per pay pal email to me tonight so ive been prety succesful in this so my advice if you have paid via pay pal then chase it up and escalate the claim as pay pal are now monitoring the account

he also text me today saying and i quote "hi neil betfairare calling me as soon as its dun yes it will be dun 2day. but keep it to urself m8 cz the rest will have 2 wait! nik
i then got another 1 blaming pay pal and he asked for a manager but nothing came of it so luckily im getting some money back

anyone wanting his address, work address, email, or mobile no, pm me to use to gain there money back through the correct channels i will forward them on to you

thanks for the replys and for the mods for stepping in as well good luck to the rest of you nme224

nme224
12th May 2008, 23:35
ps who are bet fair and what do they do ive sent and recieved over 80 emails trying to sort this lot out to nik hewitt so dont give up guys

Sean
13th May 2008, 07:59
Any retarded comments about turning up at his house etc will be deleted, as usual people who have nothing to do with this and have no idea of the facts are posting complete and utter shite.

As for staff helping to take it to court etc (if it goes that far), all we can really do is to provide ip addresses and possibly copies of pm's etc. We can also report the ip's to the ISP and also the police, which will be the next step if this is not resolved, but in terms of actually getting your money back there's little we can do.

nikolashewitt
13th May 2008, 08:13
if you pay money into betfair via paypal you have to pay the same amount back into paypal before the rest of the funds can be released. I had trouble with it as it took me 4 weeks to verify my age on betfair (having to send info to them and id etc..) then i couldnt send the money back to paypal as my paypal was limited due to not being verified. if you all want the money then please do co-operate. if you need to know anything then why not just pm me. it'll be a whole lot quicker

nikolashewitt
13th May 2008, 08:26
the manager at betfair who dealt with it yesterday is ringing me when he starts work at dinner today and then tell me the update on when the cheque will be despatched etc.. he said next day.
keep you updated

bide_furio
13th May 2008, 20:41
any update?? whats everyone doing about this now???

RCD-Performance
13th May 2008, 21:16
nikolas hewitt, please reply to my PM as i need a reply to confirm you recieved.

If i do not get a reply i will proceed to inform the authorities this week.

Simple as that.

nme224
13th May 2008, 21:23
he has pm,d me twice today and was still going on about betfair and how he will send me my remaining 4 pounds via pay pal which he cant do with a negative balance then blamed me for taking so long to get my money back because i open a dispute for my own money ?

why dont you text him hes only pay as you go though thats why he doesnt always reply

RCD-Performance
13th May 2008, 22:03
I'll call him tomorrow, that would probably be easier.

Why all the BS? I dont follow all this betfair, paypal rubbish

p-nut
13th May 2008, 22:07
I'm lost by all this betfair/paypal cr*p aswell, i've been short 235 for the last month now with nothing to show for it, very little feedback, and still dont know if i'll see any of that money back. It doesnt help that i'm already out of pocket, but now i'm struggling to pay exam fees because of it

nme224
13th May 2008, 22:17
it just seems its 1 thing then another and then another its every1 elses fault except his own

p-nut
13th May 2008, 22:20
has anyone actually made face to face contact with him, or even talked over the phone? or has it all been over the internet?

nme224
13th May 2008, 22:26
ive text him a few times

bide_furio
13th May 2008, 22:35
so only one person hs had money back and that wasnt all of it?!?!?! anyone with bank transfers recived them?? i personally dont want to be givin him my address until i know he will defo be sending me my money! go on holiday sunday and could have really done with this money to spend on BOOZE

nikolashewitt
14th May 2008, 08:50
iv had a cheque sent out, then it needs to ber cashed. its not going to be done overnight is it. i also go to work at 3pm and get back the following morning hence why im online in the mornings. if you dont want to give me your address then dont bother but your just making it more difficult for yourselves.

nme224 i havent blamed you for anything so what are you on about? the dispute you opened left a limitation on my account along with the code that still hasnt arrived and when you have limitations on your paypal account you cant the account for anything.

if you just read things you'll understand, just pm if you need to know anything and i will reply to you personally. if you dont understand anything then just ask!

Sean
14th May 2008, 09:13
Guys i'd advise you to either contact him with your paypal address or your home address in order for a refund to be sent to you.
can everyone who has contacted nikolashewitt to arrange a refund post in this thread along with how you want the refund to be paid (banker's draft/paypal etc). Then can you post if/when you actually receive the money

nikolashewitt
14th May 2008, 09:17
i cant send paypal payments as the limitations on my account with still be in place. needs to be a bankers draft really.

Sean
14th May 2008, 09:34
as long it's sent recorded delivery then that shouldn't be a problem.
I have received copies of emails sent to nikolashewitt by both betfair and paypal and both seem genuine. Hopefully this is well on the way to being sorted now, although as i've explained to nikolashewitt it'e entirely up to you guys as to how long you let this go on for.

RCD-Performance
14th May 2008, 10:15
He has his deadline from me, I've been exceedingly patient, if he had been honest in the first place, my patience would not have run out. No offence to anybody is meant, but i have no time for con artists.

Sparco_Tom
14th May 2008, 14:19
13.Sparco_Tom £70 raceland manifold

Sparco_Tom
14th May 2008, 14:21
nik read your pm's i want a postal order to 29 stocklake aylesbury bucks hp201dn

if i dont hear from you by the weekend monday morning im going down the legal route

nikolashewitt
14th May 2008, 17:21
gabbastard and nme224 can you please ring paypal as i aske din the pms. then all monies can be returned via paypal tongiht. going to work in a few mins, but i will be back early hours and will send them. cheers

leeK9
14th May 2008, 17:22
14.my_vtec_eater £78 front morettes,several failed refund attempts

Mr_VTS-16v
14th May 2008, 21:24
15. Mr_VTS-16v £200 Saxo VTS Engine, No Refund !!

Mr_VTS-16v
14th May 2008, 21:26
Nik, get me my money back you prick.... Your full of shit !! You have tried to sell this engine to about 3 or 4 ppl now and you said it was sent out to me ? Your a lier, I want my money back in full now ! Or I will be joining these lads and sue'ing your ass till your in Prison mate for internet fraud !

I want it back by Saturday !!! Bankers Draft is fine, send it recorded delivery !!!

Mr_VTS-16v
14th May 2008, 21:29
Oh yeh, and also... whats this shite about Paypal issues.... I sent over the money Via your bank account details so you have got the money there if you have not already spent it ! So there will be no messing around with Paypal for me. Get it sent back to me now you tosser !!

tif992ss
14th May 2008, 21:42
gabbastard and nme224 can you please ring paypal as i aske din the pms. then all monies can be returned via paypal tongiht. going to work in a few mins, but i will be back early hours and will send them. cheers

They do not need to contact paypal , nik you can just refund any payments sent via paypal or send payments to their verified email address . I have traded on ebay for the last four years and had no problems issuing refunds !!

kev999_VTR
14th May 2008, 21:55
Nik, get me my money back you prick.... Your full of shit !! You have tried to sell this engine to about 3 or 4 ppl now and you said it was sent out to me ? Your a lier, I want my money back in full now ! Or I will be joining these lads and sue'ing your ass till your in Prison mate for internet fraud !

I want it back by Saturday !!! Bankers Draft is fine, send it recorded delivery !!!

Oh yeh, and also... whats this shite about Paypal issues.... I sent over the money Via your bank account details so you have got the money there if you have not already spent it ! So there will be no messing around with Paypal for me. Get it sent back to me now you tosser !!

Dont mean to be funny, but that isnt going to help with getting your stuff, lol. He has already had numerous grillings from people. I think he already knows where he stands.
Dont get me wrong, Im not saying your in the wrong or anything. Just yeh, lol.

RCD-Performance
14th May 2008, 22:10
It's getting on for £2k, OUCH!

Ryan
14th May 2008, 22:51
thanks for updating people. But can we keep verbal assaults off here as its not solving the missing money

nme224
15th May 2008, 05:40
i have had 76 quid of my 80 back through the pay pal dispute he wants me to phone them to tell them ive had a full refund so they will lift the restriction from his pay pal account but if he pays money into his pay pal account they will send me the rest of the money owed as they did in the dispute and not for nik issuing a refund so until me and the other member have been fully refunded then im not phoning pay pal !!!!

thats my update so far

Andy72
15th May 2008, 10:42
for anyone insterested, it costs £30 to take someone to the small claims court and only £25 if you do it online. Full details are here http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk

duffy_89
15th May 2008, 14:47
It's getting on for £2k, OUCH!

Its not like hes losing any money tho is it. Its 2 grand of our money he has in his pocket :wall: unless hes spent it......

onzakieron
15th May 2008, 14:49
16.Onzakieron - £150 for VTS wheels

Got a refund of £80 and apparently he is sending me a £60 bankers draft as we speak so we'll see.

RCD-Performance
15th May 2008, 17:31
Its not like hes losing any money tho is it. Its 2 grand of our money he has in his pocket :wall: unless hes spent it......

True mate

Got a refund of £80 and apparently he is sending me a £60 bankers draft as we speak so we'll see.

£80 + £60 is only £140 mate?

footieboyz
15th May 2008, 20:11
dont forget me of £75 for angle lights.

He was ment to send it but again got lost in post

pjsaunders06
15th May 2008, 20:14
17.footieboyz - £75 angel lights, lost in post

nikolashewitt
15th May 2008, 20:41
ringing paypal now, hopefully this will all be sorted now thankfully. can the rest of you mail me your addresses etc.. it will asll need tro be done via bank transfer or bankers draft. cheers guys

nikolashewitt
15th May 2008, 21:12
need everyones addresses if this is to get sorted guys. just got off the phone to both paypal and betfair. paypal have unliited my account to the point where i can recievemoney from betfair (the £100 claus back) so i can get the rest of the money out and then i need to send bankers drafts out. one or two have had refunds already the rest will follow. betfair are ringing me at 10am in the morning with good news hopefully. they have told me i can have a bank transfer done instead of having to be sent a cheque which makes it a hell of alot quicker as it will be same day!

i start work at dinner time tomorrow so please please email me the addresses. i have the selected few but need the rest, many thanks for your patience and i really am sorry for all this hassel.

nikolashewitt
15th May 2008, 21:15
guys can i just add if any of you still wanted the items, i am willing to deliver them personally over this next week if you arent hundreds of miles away. its totally up to you. let me know though. pm me and il get back to you. cheers

nikolashewitt
15th May 2008, 22:38
Hi Guys just to let you know theres no further update but im hoping the money will be available by the end of tomorrow and this fiasco will be sorted. if you do want the items still then do let me know and we can arrange a time and i weill bring them or pay your fuel and meet you.

pjsaunders06
15th May 2008, 22:40
now you have the items?

thought you lost them in post. I want my money back, you have my details hurry hurry

nikolashewitt
15th May 2008, 22:46
if you check your pms i had the lot back. i used a cheap ass delivery guy if you remember but i did get my belongings back bar a few things and a few things that hadnt been sent out yet.

pm u pj

p-nut
15th May 2008, 22:54
you have my address, i'd appreciate if you sort out the 235 pound you owe me as soon as possible

pjsaunders06
15th May 2008, 22:56
if my money not recieved by tomorrow, or you lose my address again i shall also be going legal route :y:

and it is £75 if you seem to remember, that extra £25 was a gift from you? i have pm to prove

RCD-Performance
15th May 2008, 23:01
need everyones addresses if this is to get sorted guys. just got off the phone to both paypal and betfair. paypal have unliited my account to the point where i can recievemoney from betfair (the £100 claus back) so i can get the rest of the money out and then i need to send bankers drafts out. one or two have had refunds already the rest will follow. betfair are ringing me at 10am in the morning with good news hopefully. they have told me i can have a bank transfer done instead of having to be sent a cheque which makes it a hell of alot quicker as it will be same day!

i start work at dinner time tomorrow so please please email me the addresses. i have the selected few but need the rest, many thanks for your patience and i really am sorry for all this hassel.

I really dont think you can give anyone a straight answer can you?

There is NO REASON AT ALL why you cant refund all the cash via paypal. You should also cover any/all paypal fees that the members may incur for being an idiot.

I can think of 5/6 different ways of giving money to people, sort it mate. Or your really going have some angry people.

nme224
15th May 2008, 23:19
he offerd me extra money as well in his words a little extra i have it in a quote from nik in a pm but i will wait an see what happends

still no need for the verbals shouting in the thread achieves nothing i know you are venting your anger but it gets you knowhere tbh in the end but im not drfending what hes done either just follow the correct channels for grtting your cash back

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 08:24
will update you just after 10am after they ring me, then hopefully this fiasco will get sorted today. does anybody still what the gear?

Sean
16th May 2008, 08:31
will update you just after 10am after they ring me, then hopefully this fiasco will get sorted today. does anybody still what the gear?

You need to concentrate on giving people their refunds first, I think it's safe to sat that's most people's priority at the moment.

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 08:34
what i meant was if people still wanted their stuff i could deliver it over the weekend then thats a few sorted. its up to them

p-nut
16th May 2008, 09:24

any update?

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 09:28
they havnt rang me, my mum rang saying they left a message on her phone (i rang them off her phone last night) and they want my bank details so they can get it sorted today.
mum rang back and they said they would ring my phone but nothing yet.

onzakieron
16th May 2008, 09:29
Could you let me know if my Bankers draft was sent yesterday as you mentioned. I need to check the amount you owe me on Paypal as, like someone said, £80 + £60 isn't £150. If you still have the VTS wheels i'll happily take them for however much you owe me..

onzakieron
16th May 2008, 10:06
I mention about buying the VTS wheels, he PM's me instantly, once I say, "Did you post my bankers draft yesterday as agreed?" He doesn't reply at all anymore.. Some people just don't get it I guess.

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 10:24
betfair have rang and are processing the money as we speak as a bank transfer. i can only issue the refunds to the people that have mailed me their addresses. cheers guys thanks for being so patient.

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 10:44
Just Had Another Call Form Them The Money Has Left My Betfair Account. They Have Done A Next Day Bank Transfer, But Becuase Of The Weekend It May Not Show Until Monday Morning. You Guys Will Recieve On Tuesday If I Send Next Day? Results Finally. Thanks For All Your Patience And I Really Am Sorry For All This Fiasco

RCD-Performance
16th May 2008, 11:33
Thats alright mate.....but I dont think you'll get anymore business from sax-p members!

I'll expect somethine in the post tuesday morning.

Sean
16th May 2008, 11:37
Thats alright mate.....but I dont think you'll get anymore business from sax-p members!

I'll expect somethine in the post tuesday morning.

If you're prepared to wait until Tuesday that's fair enough, but I really think it's time for both us (staff) and the guys who are owed money to start thinking about a deadline so we can wrap this up and take it to the next stage if required. This needs resolved asap as it doesn't exactly do the image of the site much good. Let me know what you guys think.

RCD-Performance
16th May 2008, 11:48
My deadline was 10 working days

That was quite leanient i thought.

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 11:48
money should be in my account monday so i'll get payments sent out. all you guys that are blagging and you know who you are, dont make a situation worse. you genuine guys that are owed money will get in early next week. thanks

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 11:51
off to work in an hour guys so will be in touch tomorrow. everything been wrote what needs to be written, hoping to get some happier people on tuesday!
cheers lads

kev999_VTR
16th May 2008, 15:59
Still havent recieved my grill. Was sent on saturday appatrently, 3-5 working days. Guessing it wont be turning up then. My mum was in mon-wed & todaty waiting for it, and i did on thur. No ring on the door bell or a note on the door step.

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 16:55
iv pmed you kev, i will scan the PO reciept and email it to you if you send me your email addy. if it doesnt come tomorrow i will give you the 35 back on monday if thats okay trhen when it arrives just send it me back if thats ok.

i have an email confirming my money has been sent to my bank via bank transfer if anybody wants it send me your email address. just nipped back from work but going back now so pm u guys later. have a good weekend

nme224
16th May 2008, 17:57
im getting the rest of the money he owes me through pay pal they sent me an email this morning to confirm so im quite happy now hope you guys are as succesful with your refunds good luck

vinny_5saxo
16th May 2008, 19:01
i paid £60 for vtr wheels ages and ages ago. if youve got them il have them. if not then refund me.

let me know.

onzakieron
16th May 2008, 19:56
PM'd with my Paypal details, i'll expect to hear from you later.. Cheers.

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 21:45
kieron i need to send it into your bank if poss. i have the funds in the bank but cannot use my paypal. send me any instructions via pm it will be sent monday, if thats okay mate.

Tim_1
16th May 2008, 21:53
when can i expect my refund then nik ? and do you still have all my details you need?

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 22:03
didnt realise you poste don here, but i pmd u anyway lol

pjsaunders06
16th May 2008, 22:06
where is my money?

onzakieron
16th May 2008, 22:13
kieron i need to send it into your bank if poss. i have the funds in the bank but cannot use my paypal. send me any instructions via pm it will be sent monday, if thats okay mate.

Right...Just thought you said you could that's all, anyway.

For a bank transfer what details do you need?

nikolashewitt
16th May 2008, 22:13
money should be in my account monday so i'll get payments sent out. you genuine guys that are owed money will get in early next week. thanks

cheers

p-nut
17th May 2008, 00:39
i'd appreciate if you could sort my refund by bank transfer aswel as i need the money to pay for exams

danzman1991
17th May 2008, 08:49
Do you have my address or have you "lost" it again Nik?

nikolashewitt
17th May 2008, 20:39
guys im going away now till monday morning, so will message u all then. get the refunds sorted then. have a good weekend. Nik

pjsaunders06
17th May 2008, 20:40
FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS where is my money, enjoy the holiday we paid for

nikolashewitt
18th May 2008, 10:11
What you on about holiday? and andi half of those guys aren't owed anything at all, they are trying to blag money out of a situation which has got out of hand. the ones who are owed money know who they are and know whats happening. the ones who dont want to listen to anything thats been said are just wasting their time. Money will be sorted tomorrow for the ones who are actually owed it. half of them i dont even know who they are.

So PJ_SAUNDERS read whats been put and you will see whats happening regarding the refunds

groom_vtr
18th May 2008, 15:49
When I started a thread on this guy I never realised how much was done!!

Just to add my story, I bought a side exit exhaust.
Paid in January, received in March. After paying twice for delivery. Saying that, at least I actually received it.

All PM's ignored until I got his address off somebody and informed him.

And then had the nerve to PM me and ask for positive feedback. :y:

onzakieron
18th May 2008, 23:34
Looking forward to my money tomorrow. Should get my car back on the road..

nikolashewitt
19th May 2008, 08:56
yo guys, just waiting for the money to show in my account. iv rang betfair and they confirmed 100% it will be in before the close of bank business today. hoping for it to show in my account around dinner time. will sort you all out as and when iv been into the bank.

onzakieron
19th May 2008, 09:17
yo guys, just waiting for the money to show in my account. iv rang betfair and they confirmed 100% it will be in before the close of bank business today. hoping for it to show in my account around dinner time. will sort you all out as and when iv been into the bank.

Keep us informed cheers.

EDIT: Any news yet?

nikolashewitt
19th May 2008, 14:20
still waiting for it, been on the phone to betfair and natwest. betfair are saying and adament it will be in my account before the bank closes and some foreign person i spoke to from natwest says it should be in by 3.30pm and thats 10mins away?

vinny_5saxo
19th May 2008, 15:10
hey, have u stil got the vtr wheels (paid £60), if so il have them but if not then a refund is fine, let me know cheers.

onzakieron
19th May 2008, 15:17
This really isn't how I expected this to all go.....So if it's not there by 5 can I expect it in by 10AM tomorrow?

nme224
19th May 2008, 19:43
whats the update guys did or has anyone had a refund from nik today as promised or has it been pushed back yet another day ive had my refund just waiting for that little extra he promised in a om that he sent to me any one else had the same

onzakieron
19th May 2008, 20:02
We're all still waiting I think.. Bank didnt transfer the money fast enough...

nme224
19th May 2008, 20:46
good luck to you all keep us posted

nikolashewitt
20th May 2008, 07:57
hi guys, right the money went in at 3.30pm yesterday. went in to natwest to make a large withdrawal they wouldnt give it me intil it had been in overnight incase it was recalled.
so just jumping in shower and i've got 2hrs before work so going straight to the bank withdraw it and pay it out to you guys that have sent me your details. i need to know what banks your with aswell guys as some of you havnt told me so i dont know where to pay it in. money is here anyway. cheers

RCD-Performance
20th May 2008, 08:59
Thursday latest for my refund then :)

onzakieron
20th May 2008, 15:07
Text you my details so hopefully should see it in by tomorrow moring, cheers.

I'll say the same as RCD then.

p-nut
20th May 2008, 15:08
Thursday latest for my refund then :)

I'll say the same as RCD then.

x3

pm'd you my details

kev999_VTR
20th May 2008, 21:22
All money done for me :y:

onzakieron
21st May 2008, 12:06
No sign of mine in the bank yet, ran out of petrol and thought I was saved but nope, no money there.. You've had my details PM'd to you and also text to you so there shouldn't really be a reason now. I don't like handing them out like that again and again..

Sean
21st May 2008, 12:14
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/seanvtr81/police.jpg

;)

duffy_89
21st May 2008, 17:28
anyone heard from him today? still awaiting my money

onzakieron
21st May 2008, 21:51
I've heard nothing, nor have I had anything. 1 day remaining..

kev999_VTR
21st May 2008, 21:53
Ive text him and he has refunded me my money. He just said to me that all those who are owed refunds, could you please text him as he cant get on the net.

onzakieron
21st May 2008, 22:03
Yep, just text him and he said the same, he'll do them tomorrow and can we all text him details.

onzakieron
21st May 2008, 22:42
Aye, he just text me again to say it will be going into my account tomorrow and to stress to other members to text him with your details. If you need his number PM me.

Night all and best of luck!

nme224
21st May 2008, 23:11
he couldnt get on the net when i wanted a refund either sounds fishy to me

p-nut
21st May 2008, 23:20
here i'm in ireland, so what am i supposed to do? could someone pm me his number and i can try ringing him tomorrow

onzakieron
22nd May 2008, 09:07
here i'm in ireland, so what am i supposed to do? could someone pm me his number and i can try ringing him tomorrow

PM'd you.

Gabbastard
22nd May 2008, 10:51
Still waiting.

p-nut
22nd May 2008, 11:00
also still waiting...

lads he hasn't been online since the 20th

danzman1991
22nd May 2008, 11:27
Guesswhat

I'm waiting too.

Tim_1
22nd May 2008, 16:30
still no money either

onzakieron
22nd May 2008, 21:41
Text him today and got no reply... Well, the timelimit is up so i'm going to text him informing him and see what he does about it. It's not really on though. I'm sure he can get on the net somehow.

nme224
22nd May 2008, 22:43
you may not get a reply he is on pay as you go so he may not have credit that was one of the things he said to me tbh as well as his pc is broke using his sisters / brothers pc ?

RCD-Performance
22nd May 2008, 23:26
Well i won my paypal case...lol....thats a fat lot of good.

I'll be ringing him tomorrow to inform him that as the deadline has not been met, legal proceedings will begin on Monday morning.

leeK9
22nd May 2008, 23:53
i have also recieved fuck all from this conman

i pm himed my address as he said he would be sending a bankers draft but nothing yet

someone need to take him to court.ill give a statement so he can be done for fraud if anyone wants

Sean
23rd May 2008, 00:36
Been in contact will his ISP (BtBroadband), they asked me to send an email with details including his ip addresses etc which I did today. They got back to me to let me know they are now investigating. Police will also be contacted tomorrow as the deadline for refunds agreed by members was today, and he clearly has no intention of paying anyone back.
I'm sure he's been viewing this as a guest, my bet is that he'll suddenly re-appear tomorrow assuring you all that the money 'will be in by 12, I promise' etc etc
I'm more than happy to ban him permanently, although that will obviously mean that those who have received no money have only the option of court to get their money back?

duffy_89
23rd May 2008, 00:45
I dont think you should ban him just yet to be honest. Am i right in saying some of us have received refunds?

Sean
23rd May 2008, 00:59
yeah one guy has. I don't want to ban him just yet, to give people the chance to get their money back. Then again there's only so long people can put up with excuses. Again it's up to you guys.

nme224
23rd May 2008, 01:20
i think besides my self and 1 other that has had there money back but mine was through paypal dispute so technicly only 1 person has had a complete refund

keep with it rcd if you have won the dispute and he has no funds pay pal will also chase him for the money through there credit team they will also suspend his account untill his debts are paid

sean dont ban him yet

RCD-Performance
23rd May 2008, 01:26
I wouldnt ban him yet mate. Lets see how things unfold the next few days.

Ross
RCD.

Sean
23rd May 2008, 01:34
Cool, the ban button stays cool for another few days:)

Nij
23rd May 2008, 02:03
for anyone insterested, it costs £30 to take someone to the small claims court and only £25 if you do it online. Full details are here http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk

I am going to organise legal proceedings on Tuesday if he hasnt paid me or delivered the spoiler, anyone else going down this route?

RCD - any advise?

Barry123
23rd May 2008, 09:35
any advise?

get on with it instead of delaying. If anything he'll probably think you're calling his bluff, which technically you are. He's screwing you over and at the moment you're letting him.

interesting thread people I've been watching it since Stickage - nearly bought something from him... glad I didn't but sorry mega sorry for the people that have dragged through this.

hope it pans out ok

ads

AdamW
23rd May 2008, 09:37
Also been watching this thread and from a neutral point of view I can't see any of you getting your money back. Seems to be excuse after excuse.

Seek legal action and get the police knocking on his door

RCD-Performance
23rd May 2008, 09:39
I am going to organise legal proceedings on Tuesday if he hasnt paid me or delivered the spoiler, anyone else going down this route?

RCD - any advise?

Just get on that website mate and read it from top to bottom, to be honest, my solicitor does all this so i dont relaly know :oops:

I don't know if he is watching this thread, but i WILL be calling my solicitor Monday morning, he's out of the office until then, i guess that gives you today to post my bankers draft. I hope you do send it today, that saves me any hassle, and it saves you being had for fraud....but we all know you wont.....waster.

p-nut
23rd May 2008, 12:05
right, for the people taking legal action, do you need to be there in person when processing everything? I live in Ireland, so i'm sort of clueless as to how i should go about getting my money back

footieboyz
23rd May 2008, 16:10
i have now text and got nothing back i guess i will go legal route.

leeK9
23rd May 2008, 17:44
you should make this thread only viewable by registered members as he could be coming on as a geust and reading this

leeK9
23rd May 2008, 17:45
i am also in the same boat as p-nut btw

onzakieron
23rd May 2008, 23:29
i am also in the same boat as p-nut btw

Serves you right for being Irish;) Nahh I dunno cause we're all dotted around the country. I think if it goes legal, it will be a large thing by one person and he'll be made to pay it back to each of us, it won't be like 30 different lawsuits..He's an idiot if he lets it go this far though. Even if he came online and payed it back he'd get grief but at this rate, he'll be paying alot of lawyer fees....

Sean
24th May 2008, 00:39
Contacted my local police station this afternoon as I wasn't sure to whether to contact my local station or his (going by his address). Woman was very helpful, took all the details including the list of all the items and the money he owes. She gave me the email address of Fife police and asked me to send an email giving his name+address as well as a link to this thread. She's also going to make sure a copy is sent to his local force, so even if the address I have for him is incorrect with a bit of luck he should have them knocking on his door within a few days, even if it is just to ask him what the fuck is going on.
I strongly advise everyone who is owed money to contact their local police, even if it is just to register your problem. The more people do something about it, the more likely he is to be chased up.

Sean
24th May 2008, 19:20
Fife Police phoned me back, they're not entirely sure that I can make an official complaint as I haven't lost any money from this dick. She's going to ask her boss and phone me back later tonight hopefully, but someone who has lost money needs to phone the police asap and they will look into it.

Sean
24th May 2008, 19:28
Nope, I can't make the complaint as he hasn't ripped me off directly.

Everyone who has lost money from this guy, report it to your local police station, who in turn will investigate and pass on info to his local station, who in turn will hopefully turn up his house and bum him into a coma with their night-sticks. Unfortunately i'm not allowed to give out his details due to Data Protection Act.
An idea would perhaps be to get together and split the cost of a small claims action, I think that's the easiest and most likely way to get your money back now.

Nij
24th May 2008, 20:13
ok so reading this we need to appoint someone to take him to court for the amount owed to all of us as a group?
or am i reading it wrong?

Sean
24th May 2008, 20:20
up to you guys how you sort it but actually thinking about it now - from what the police are saying you'd all have to take him to court seperately. Up to you guys from now on though, it seems i've taken this as far as I can. As i've said, you need to contact you're local police asap as if you do it can only help your case if you decide to take it to court. I'd also contact a solicitor asap for legal advice.

onzakieron
24th May 2008, 22:03
I'm assuming that he would be charged for all legal fees if it goes to court, just I assume the lawyers fees would put some people off if they phut the bill.
I've text him saying the police are now involved so hopefully he should get back with some apologies and some money...otherwise he really is either an idiot, or completely bankrupt..

Going to contact my local force too on Monday, just so that if it is needed, I have that as evidence..

Barry123
24th May 2008, 22:11
I'd strongly advise doing it instead of putting it off... he was supposed to pay Thursday.. he hasn't... now you're waiting till Monday apparently. Sean has been fucking immense doing all this and clearly wants it resolved as much as the people that have lost dosh, it'd be a shame to let it slip really just by putting it off until the next day or next week or whatever.

Scott
25th May 2008, 03:11
Get your lawyer or police involed NOW. Credit to most for being so patient but get it started and get it started yesterday.

Start your own personal case immediately dont wait for anyone else

Mr_VTS-16v
25th May 2008, 09:18
I too have had no luck, he did txt me on Monday saying he had to let the money stay there overnight. The again on Tuesday saying he has the money and sent a bank transfer to my account, Now im not too sure how long it takes from the SAME bank to transfer money interanlly but that was Tuesday night ? so... wed, thurs AND Fri and yet no money ?? If its not there by Tuesday 12 AM then I WILL be calling the police to report him and investigating into legal action !!

Nik, if your lurking on here, get it sorted mate.. YOU WILL GET SCREWED OTHERWISE !!!!!

groom_vtr
25th May 2008, 10:56
PM me for his details

Both home and work :y:

vts_broadley
25th May 2008, 11:05
are you allowed to give it out?

RCD-Performance
25th May 2008, 12:13
Why would he not be?

He's not a mod or admin so he can say what he likes.

leeK9
25th May 2008, 13:04
someone pm me his mobile number please

Mr_suv
25th May 2008, 13:11
why dont you get his address and go and nail him!

groom_vtr
25th May 2008, 13:24
No law, rule or standard against it for me is there??

Hasn't everybody had enough of this prick??

are you allowed to give it out?

nikolashewitt
26th May 2008, 10:09
Hi guys, i sent refunds to the people that sent me there details on the texts, they were sent from my dads account. which is halifax. they were to take 5 working days, but the bank hol may put it back a day or so.

i couldnt do anything for the people that didnt send me their details. rcd performance, i cudnt get online for past few days so i havnt been able to get your address, i asked for it to be text to me but i didnt get anything.

gabbastard - you txt me asking which details i needed, i txt you back syaing but then i didnt get a reply?!?

let me know when you get them, but they were sent from a halifax account.

check your accounts online now guys and let me know.

im back at the hospital later today so i'll try and gt on at some point.

Sean
26th May 2008, 10:17
I send an email saying police are involved, and suddenly you appear online? hmmmmm

Sparco_Tom
26th May 2008, 10:19
when am i going to get my money back nik? im soo close to legal action. its your last chance

Sean
26th May 2008, 10:25
when am i going to get my money back nik? im soo close to legal action. its your last chance

As Scott said, go to your police now and report it, and also seek legal advice. It's far easier to withdraw a complaint later if/when you get a refund than it will be to report something that happened a while ago. This is the only way you will ever see your money, if you don't force it then it won't happen.

nikolashewitt
26th May 2008, 10:26
iv been in hospital the last few days. i also havn't been able to get online, hence the text messages iv had to send to other users.

just saying they have been sent last week after the texts were sent!

nikolashewitt
26th May 2008, 10:27
tom, did you text me your details last week, if you did it would of been done on a bank transfer last week, if you didnt if you can send me your details i'll be happy to do it for you, if wont be today though becuase of the bank holiday.

RCD-Performance
26th May 2008, 10:54
You are so full of shit it's unbelieveable. Although i'm sure if a few members of this baord got hold of you you would be in hospital.

I've emailed my local police station, awaiting a reply.

RCD.

Sean
26th May 2008, 10:55
for the love of god please don't anyone give him your bank details....
postal order or banker's draft is fine. Nikolas you should be bending over backwards to refund them however they want, you're in no position to be telling people how you're going to pay people their money.

Sean
26th May 2008, 10:59
You are so full of shit it's unbelieveable. Although i'm sure if a few members of this baord got hold of you you would be in hospital.

I've emailed my local police station, awaiting a reply.

RCD.

dont email, phone them. Trust me they can ignore emails but if you phone it in they have to take details etc and they'll send someone to take a statement. It'll get sorted a lot quicker.

RCD-Performance
26th May 2008, 11:00
He's got no intention of paying anything Sean. Surely thats obvious?

He's made every excuse under the sun to me over PM, i cant remember exactly what he said

It was something like "blah blah blah blah, blah blah!"

nikolashewitt
26th May 2008, 11:01
whichever, im not fussed. just saying the people who sent details last week had them sent on wednesday. so thats done.

Sean
26th May 2008, 11:16
He's got no intention of paying anything Sean. Surely thats obvious?

He's made every excuse under the sun to me over PM, i cant remember exactly what he said

It was something like "blah blah blah blah, blah blah!"

it's plainly obvious to be fair, i'm just waiting for this time next week for the next round of excuses. I can't however hold everyone's hand, if you lot won't go to the police and report it asap then he'll get away with it. I certainly don't want that anymore than you do.

vinny_5saxo
26th May 2008, 11:57
iv put 2 posts up now, saying i bort vtr wheels off you ages ago, £60 they were, and iv given u the option to send them me if u stil have them or refund me, yet you have ignored both, please can u reply, if not wot is ur mobile number?

cheers

nikolashewitt
26th May 2008, 12:15
hey, iv now got your details from a pm, theres nothing i can do today becuase its a bank hol, but i'll be on it tomorrow. can you pm me your number please mate.

thanks

Sean
26th May 2008, 14:11
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150260

care to explain?

duffy_89
26th May 2008, 14:25
nik Ive pmd you my details for a bank transfer many times now and also i have txt you them....

Would you please just send me it now....

p-nut
26th May 2008, 15:48
nik i've pm'd you my details twice and let you know how i would like to get the refund and still havn't heard anything back from you

Nij
26th May 2008, 16:00
whichever, im not fussed. just saying the people who sent details last week had them sent on wednesday. so thats done.

Well I have not received anything at all from you and I sent my details to you! So where is my money?
What you seam to not understand is that people (myself included) have given you the benefit of the doubt so many times, that they are so sick of this and want their money one way or another (dont forget people have your details). I for one am taking this further, and even if it was £5 I would get it or the item that I paid for (not that I need it now, money is fine) no matter the cost.
It is people like you who screw it for everyone else. I would like to think I would buy online again, but I am not sure if I could!

Krys_23
26th May 2008, 16:22
I'm still owed £50..

Gabbastard
26th May 2008, 17:00
I spoke to my bank today, and they said that though there may not be a problem, its not the best idea to give out bank details if its not to someone you know. Unfortunately that means youll need to sort my refund another way, postal order is fine, theres no holdup with that, easy to get and cant bounce for whatever reason.

nikolashewitt
26th May 2008, 17:15
hi guys, if you text me the details on tuesday or wednesday last week vit would of been paid on wednesday, as the bank transfer.
pnut im pming you now. gabbastard if you want to send me your home address then and we can sort a bankers draft, duffy i think you text me your details so that would have already been sent. i couldnt get online last week, thats why its all been and down! want it to be sorted by tomorrow though. NIJ i've pmed you aswell mate.

nikolashewitt
26th May 2008, 17:15
K600 iv also pmd you. cheers