PDA

View Full Version : The BIG Premium Membership SHAKE UP! - launch of online premium membership

Simo
10th July 2005, 04:28
That's right peeps, this evening there have been a few changes made to the Premium Membership scheme...

These changes are for the good of the future progression of the community and will hopefully provide more flexibility for members who do not wish to make full use of the services offered.

There are now two types of Premium Membership: -

'Premium Membership' (full membership) and 'Online Premium Membership' (a trimmed down, online-only service)

For more details of the changes made, please refer to the Premium Member Benefits Article (http://www.sax-p.com/info/show-article.asp?artid=72)

Some new 'Paypal buttons' have also been added to the Premium section of the website, making payment for your chosen level of Premium Membership, easier than ever...

Cheers,

Scott
10th July 2005, 04:31
An excellent idea mate. Still cheap compared to other forums and offering far more.

The flexability option is an excellent idea

barrett
10th July 2005, 05:54
sounds good simo'.

Good ideasmileys/smiley20.gif

Raysax
10th July 2005, 13:48
Great idea Boss, top bombing!! smileys/smiley17.gif

craggersVTR
10th July 2005, 14:24
Good idea, are all current 'Premium Members' the full membership at the mo and when it comes to renewal its then up to us..... if u understand that, lol!

SaxoAL
10th July 2005, 14:26
thats correct mate.

rsands
10th July 2005, 15:14
very good idea! think it will work well!

onwards and upwards for sax-p

Dan
10th July 2005, 15:16
nice idea simo! smileys/smiley2.gif

boz
10th July 2005, 18:15
sounds like a good plan batman smileys/smiley2.gif

Simo
10th July 2005, 19:21
Good idea, are all current 'Premium Members' the full membership at the mo and when it comes to renewal its then up to us..... if u understand that, lol!

YES, ALL current Premium Members are registed with 'full' membership and have already received stickers, membership card, etc and will continue to receive newsletters through the post when they are circulated.

If people register as 'online' premium members you receive online priveleges only and do not receive further communications through the post.

Any more questions peeps?

al_VTR
10th July 2005, 19:31
seems like a good idea to me smileys/smiley20.gif

Yates
10th July 2005, 23:51
smileys/smiley7.gif its gone up a fiver! i have my money ready to send off to u simo, but its a tenner! when do these new memberships come into force?!

Simo
11th July 2005, 00:15
smileys/smiley7.gif its gone up a fiver! i have my money ready to send off to u simo, but its a tenner! when do these new memberships come into force?!

No need to get angry smileys/ponder.gif

I didnt hear anybody complaining a few months ago, when my server charges increased by 800%!!

The new levels and pricings came into force this morning.

Premium Membership now costs the equivalent of just over 4 pence per day. If you dont think you will receive value for money, consider online premium membership, which costs a little less than 2 pence per day.

If anybody else thinks the new pricings are outrageous, I'd be interested to hear your views...

jaybiss
11th July 2005, 03:45
fucking hell

its only gone up a fiver, excellent idea boss

im happy to pay u 15 buff agen at fcs next year

GreenSaxo
11th July 2005, 17:22
my membership card has expired smileys/sad.gif

Simo
11th July 2005, 18:45
my membership card has expired smileys/sad.gif

You failed to renew... just hanging on by the skin of your teeth smileys/smiley17.gif

Yates
11th July 2005, 22:21
im just sayin i missed it by a few days! im not sayin its expensive or complainin! jus i didnt get off my arse to post letter!

Simo
11th July 2005, 22:31
im just sayin i missed it by a few days! im not sayin its expensive or complainin! jus i didnt get off my arse to post letter!

Sorry, I misinterpreted your use of angry smilies and exclaimation marks... easily done via written language as im sure we all know.

Yates
11th July 2005, 22:37
yeah! i was angry at my self!

Zany_Jim
13th July 2005, 04:10
Are you going to make a new forum pip image to show if a user has online membership or full membership?