PDA

View Full Version : Spotted - What’s that all about?

Simo
17th July 2005, 17:21
Lets see how far the Saxperience following is spreading...

If you've spotted a Saxo whilst out and about, put a shout out in this forum to see if the owner is a member of this community.

This forum is only open to registered members...

It'd be wise NOT to post details of the car's full registration, so instead please miss a few letters/numbers out.

For Example...

"I spotted a blue Saxo Westcost near to the Trafford Centre on Saturday 16th July. It had a Magnex exhaust and TSW Evo alloys. The reg was T123*** (or T***XDU)

Was this you?" (Fictional example only)</font>

Spotting 'random' Saxos could be quite hard to trace the owners, but if you manage to spot a Saxo with a Saxperience sticker, I'd be really interested to hear about this! smileys/smiley20.gif

Maybe you've been given a Saxperience flyer or had a business card left on your Saxo by a member of Saxperience... If you registered with Saxperience due to this, I'd be interested in hearing about it... where and when it happened, etc!

Whilst being an interesting discussion point, this forum is also a great way to get to know people you might not talk to without an ice breaker... so lets get spotting!

KAMENi
17th July 2005, 18:34
i'm sure i wont spot anyone from sax-p anywhere near me smileys/smiley4.gif

Zany_Jim
17th July 2005, 18:38
i'm sure i wont spot anyone from sax-p anywhere near me smileys/smiley4.gif

But someone might spot you smileys/smiley2.gif

KAMENi
17th July 2005, 18:49
yeah, if i get a saxperience sticker on my saxo

simo, can you post me one (after i pay, of course)

Simo
17th July 2005, 20:22
There are three sax-p members from Croatia... and two of them do have sax-p stickers smileys/smiley17.gif

KAMENi
17th July 2005, 20:46
what? how? where are they from?

Simo
17th July 2005, 22:09
Sorry, I thought 'Toni' was from Croatia, but hes from Solvenia... so there are just the two of you smileys/smiley17.gif

The other guy is called Branimir Bersak - Bero and is from Zagreb.

Simo
17th July 2005, 22:10
Bero was a premium member until recently and I believe he owned a computer shop smileys/smiley17.gif

KAMENi
18th July 2005, 03:37
medovsky is from zagreb, aswell, but we're not in contact. he dont come here any more smileys/smiley19.gif

ah, well...... his loss smileys/smiley14.gif

what do you say about them stickers?

Simo
18th July 2005, 05:51
No problem... I post worldwide, if required...

KAMENi
18th July 2005, 12:50
ok then. after summer, 10 quid, probably through western union (if possible, makes it alot easier to me)
we'll be in contact

Arioch
27th July 2005, 17:09
I just received my order and think they look superb (silver on a black saxo - mmmmmm!)

I think people should be putting these on their cars instead of some of the dodgy ones you get.

There`s a 1.1 going around here with a chrome "Turbo" decal on it!!!!! If it is a turbo I`ll buy a Micra smileys/happy.gif

b0t13
11th January 2006, 06:35
Once i get my saxo ill buy a lovely sticker to place on the window, next to my head so its always in view reminding me that i should be at home looking at sax-p.com !

Baz
11th January 2006, 22:20
i should do that, put a nice VTS lump and turbo in my current 1 litre and keep my mischief badges on there! keep it standard outside and let people laugh, then i can have the last laugh when i smoke em! to the speed limit of course! smileys/smiley17.gif

V21ARL
25th May 2006, 22:11
ive just put my stickers on today they look great. ive seen a few cars with sax-p stickers on round cheshire.