PDA

View Full Version : Rep System

bark
18th August 2008, 15:30
Keeps saying i've got to rep else where yada yada yada before i can rep somebody.

Yet i've never rep'd the people i'm trying to, any ideas people?

Simo
18th August 2008, 17:33
Keeps saying i've got to rep else where yada yada yada before i can rep somebody.

Yet i've never rep'd the people i'm trying to, any ideas people?

who are you trying to leave rep for? Let me know and I'll look into this for you.

bark
18th August 2008, 17:58
who are you trying to leave rep for? Let me know and I'll look into this for you.

It seems to be premium members and moderators which won't allow it.

Tried to rep one person and it wasn't allowed, so started to click randomly.
Noticed the above, so thought i'd ask!

Cheers Simo

Simo
18th August 2008, 18:13
It seems to be premium members and moderators which won't allow it.

Tried to rep one person and it wasn't allowed, so started to click randomly.
Noticed the above, so thought i'd ask!

Cheers Simo

If you dont wish to tell me the specific username youre having the problem with, then I can on;ly assume the system is working correctly... and youre trying to leve rep for someone you have already repped previously.

bark
18th August 2008, 18:37
If you dont wish to tell me the specific username youre having the problem with, then I can on;ly assume the system is working correctly... and youre trying to leve rep for someone you have already repped previously.

Aww I didn't mean it like that, just thought i'd give a general overview!

Prime example would be Predator and Peejous, Pred being the Mod Peej being the Premium.

Simo
18th August 2008, 18:42
Aww I didn't mean it like that, just thought i'd give a general overview!

Prime example would be Predator and Peejous, Pred being the Mod Peej being the Premium.

lol - I wasn't being harsh or funny...

Anyway, your reputation history shows that you HAVE left rep for both of those users previously and so the error comment is correct. You need to rep x number of other people before you can leave rep' for those users again.