PDA

View Full Version : saxo in the crayford area

s1mon
23rd July 2005, 01:23
i was just wondering if 1 of you peeps knows or owns a saxo in crayford by the jolly farmers pub, it just that i saw the saxperience stickers on it and wondered who it was

wideboy
23rd July 2005, 02:30
no idea mate, but try and get ur posts in the rite forum

theres a HAVE YOU BEEN SPOTTED

DevilDamo
23rd July 2005, 16:16
as joe said mate.

but do you have any more details of this car?

s1mon
23rd July 2005, 17:02
it a mk1 shape in blue with a set of 17 inche oz's on i think, it has a 4 inch pipe on the back and has been lowered by about 40 mm

starkie
23rd July 2005, 18:47
no thats not me.. but i live in crayford and drive by the jolly farmers pub daily..

where u from mate? u got any sax-p stickers on your car??

mines in my sig

s1mon
26th July 2005, 00:47
nah i aint got any stickers i am broke! i live in a crayford not far from the jolly and it just i let him out the other day n then i follwed him down the road to the crossroads when he turned off and that is when i saw the stickers on his motor and just wondered, where abouts u from then m8?

s1mon
26th July 2005, 00:49
it may have been your car m8 but i dont know wasn't really paying alot of attention to the shape, do u live near a river at all?

starkie
26th July 2005, 13:46
yes mate

chris85
27th July 2005, 14:22
Starkie mate i saw your car the other day coming back to my car in dartford from the train stop. Was around my mates house 4 the week lives in longfield.sweet car mate next time ill come knock on the door smileys/smiley17.gif

starkie
27th July 2005, 15:58
lol.. elo mate.. was u parked in wickes? or am i thinking bout the rong time?

where did u see me car mate?

EDIT: I just relised what yoru talkign bout. You got a silver mk2 VT" Model. With Lexus Lights.

it was parked outside my work all week.. i was gona put a sax-p card on it hahaha lol.. but ive run out..

PM me mate with your hotmail address mate..