PDA

View Full Version : Cant view

rowza
31st August 2008, 22:43
can view forsale and that sec for a few days now and am over the 100 count aswell for few days? sugestions iv del cookies,refreshed dsl ...

Barry123
31st August 2008, 22:44
if you rep me I can let you view the sale sections.

Simo
1st September 2008, 00:35
can view forsale and that sec for a few days now and am over the 100 count aswell for few days? sugestions iv del cookies,refreshed dsl ...

Clue #1. What does the message say within the for sale section... the big notification message that you cannot miss. ;)

if you rep me I can let you view the sale sections.

Ads - you fanny...

Barry123
1st September 2008, 00:36
disappointingly he didn't rep me.

rowza
1st September 2008, 01:06
rowza, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. Please note that some forums have restricted access and are only open to Premium Members or Saxperience Staff. Specifically, the For Sale and Wanted forums require a minimum number of posts to be contributed AND your account must have been active for a minimum length of time before access is granted.
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Before you are able to post you must activate your account by following the guidelines given in the email, which was sent to your registered email address at the time of registration.

Log Out Home
Reped lol

Simo
1st September 2008, 02:02

rowza, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. Please note that some forums have restricted access and are only open to Premium Members or Saxperience Staff. Specifically, the For Sale and Wanted forums require a minimum number of posts to be contributed AND your account must have been active for a minimum length of time before access is granted.
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Before you are able to post you must activate your account by following the guidelines given in the email, which was sent to your registered email address at the time of registration.

Log Out Home
Reped lol

>>> RESTRICTED ACCESS TO FOR SALE & WANTED FORUMS <<<

Unfortunately you are NOT able to make use of the For Sale or Wanted forums as you do not currently meet the community requirements of :-

- you must be a Premium Member (with postal address details advised)... OR

- you must have a minimum of 100 forum posts... AND
- you must have been a registered member for atleast 30 days.

When your account satisifes the criteria above you will be granted full use of the For Sale & Wanted forums.

These restrictions have been implemented to attmept to protect the community members from bogus traders. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

bingo...

rowza
1st September 2008, 10:03
i c lol thanks Reped