PDA

View Full Version : Install how to guide

dsh85
10th September 2005, 17:23
a simple install guide with measurements for an amp or box etc. something maybe along the lines of the bit they made up in the haynes max power guide for the amp to go no but with measurements sizes so it can easily be made up. or something along those lines for people wanting a nice but subtle install. just an idea smileys/smiley17.gif

Graeme
10th September 2005, 17:28
thats a good idea matey but the only down side is it depends on the sub for the dimentions for the sub box!

dsh85
10th September 2005, 17:40
yeah true they could be a universal for a 12 or 10 inch sub that may work as long as the box size is big enough then cutting the sub hole is up to you, as for the amp rack that could be universal as the holes needed to run the wires behind would be up to you depending on the amp u get.

saxx
10th September 2005, 17:57
and the wire guage etc!

but u could do a rough ish guide??

although my rf gear came with examples etc and diagrams

Yates
13th September 2005, 02:51
graeme already has my how to guide for subs boxes! n they are for 12" u can easily adapt that to 10"

few other ppl have it aswel now!

Graeme
13th September 2005, 02:59
i might just put it up in here matt lol

dsh85
13th September 2005, 02:59
i think alot of people would be intrested in this and im not volunteering you here matt but if everything youve told these people has worked out fine then i think thats how the guide should be set out. if people are intrested anyway. wat do the mods think?