PDA

View Full Version : iXtreme 1.5 not reading my backup..

lyndon
25th February 2009, 10:57
I've tried 2 now and I get the 'Please insert this disc into an Xbox 360 Console' in 7 different languages.. they are properly backed up into an ISO and a .dvd file but I can't get it to play :(

Ste-88
25th February 2009, 11:08
What media are you using?
How fast are you burning them?

Do others / original games load okay?

lyndon
25th February 2009, 11:22
Originals load fine not a problem..

I use DVD+R DL discs burnt in CloneCD at 2-2.4x speed

Ste-88
25th February 2009, 11:26
I had this issue with cheapo whitetop DVD+R DL's (This may be your issue too?)

Got annoyed at it, ended up buying Aone's and Verbatims.

Just out of interest, have you just flashed the xbox, tried any copied games that "do work" ... could also be a bad flash, or not flashed at all?

lyndon
25th February 2009, 11:45
I did it yesterday afternoon, Burnt off my Copy of Quantum of Solace I had sat there on my pc and tried that..

It's properly flashed Using iPrep and the latest iXtreme 1.5 stealth 12x is what it said..

It is a cheapo white top DVD+R DL, By a company called Dshirt whoever they are... could that be the issue?

But it's saying please insert into an Xbox 360 to play.. but on the dashboard its showing up as DVD.. Confused..

The two backups I've tried that I have at the moment are quantum of solace and need for speed undercover

Ste-88
25th February 2009, 11:48
If you're confident that you've flashed it correctly then I'd put it down to the media you're using.

Perhaps see if there is a firmware upgrade for your drive, then try again.

Out of chance I'd try and get hold of some decent quality media such as Verbatim's or the like and give it a go..

lyndon
25th February 2009, 11:49
I'll try and get a tub today and reburn the games.. if not i'll crack the box open again and restore to the standard fw and then try again.

The Firmware i'm using is the latest one from Xbins

Clouds_mate
26th February 2009, 16:38
Use aone media. Never had a bad burn yet.

I use IMGBURN and burn at 2x

sted963
27th April 2009, 18:33
use imgburn also at 2x but before i do i run it through abgx360 to make sure everythings fine

Modified
28th April 2009, 07:42
double check its flashed lol

ive got iXtreme 1.51 as its able to read the 3rd wave games (trivia pursuit and hawk so far)

and alwayz abgx before burning incasse there is a new file for the game and then using Aone discs at 2x-2.4x with clone cd and not had any issues at all :)