PDA

View Full Version : Got Killzone 2 Today!

MaRiO89
26th February 2009, 15:09
I'm about 10% through on campaign and let me tell you all, the demo did the game no justice!

The cutscenes are incredible and the gameplay graphics is in another league than anything i have played before..The enemy AI makes life very difficult tbh..Always trying to out flank you etc..Glad i bought it..

Also had a go on the skirmish mode which is just like online play but against BOT's not humans, if the online play play's aswell as that then COD games can GTF..The game modes are great and again, the graphics is incredible..Defo get this..

:y:

Penn
26th February 2009, 19:43
Nice man, good to hear.

jus_tin
26th February 2009, 21:18
the demo put me off, but the online gaming is supposed to be the mutz nutz???

Craddock
27th February 2009, 14:32
Heard good things about this, thinking about getting it.
Whats online play like?

Penn
27th February 2009, 19:21
Fuck me, rip off prices everywhere. Think I'll pass one this one for a while.

sampotter
2nd March 2009, 11:43
Graphics on this are really good
No point buying it if your expecting cod style online play though
At first i didnt like it at all, but i just had to get used to it
Def worth buying imo

Brooksy
2nd March 2009, 17:55
Yeah I agree, if your a COD nut then I don't think you will like it at first etc...

I'm going to wait until it drops in price as I'm not 100% eager tog et it but I do like it from when playing the demo.

I'm just waiting for the Ultimate Team FIFA09 mode and Trophies for PS3 to be released over the next 2weeks. Also Red Alert 3 PC expansion. :)

Ryyy
3rd March 2009, 15:53
the demo put me off, but the online gaming is supposed to be the mutz nutz???

Did with me too..
Ain't got no dosh atm to buy anyway

ocktovts
5th March 2009, 23:04
killzone is a legend game

Tony
6th March 2009, 02:27
Does it bring anything new to the point and shoot game genre?

MaRiO89
6th March 2009, 12:06
Not really anything new, the online has new stuff though and has a better ranking system than COD imo..

Also its alot more realistic, you cant just run at people and shoot them, its very team based and and the way the character feels in the game it encourages you to use cover and pick your shots rather than just run around like a headless chicken..