PDA

View Full Version : finance

sammyd
8th April 2009, 17:06
hey could i get finance on a set of wheels if i have bad credit rating from o2? or does that go through every system

just trying to get a nice set of wheels for the saxo and just wondering if its possible

stevie_m
8th April 2009, 17:12
i'd say no, if you fail to get the loan.. it makes your credit rating worse

sammyd
8th April 2009, 17:33
opps lol i have already sent the form off to them on the internet lol sure if all else fails ill get sorted out someway

byrnes
8th April 2009, 17:50
What site can you get finance for alloy wheels mate?

Bickerton
8th April 2009, 17:52
demon tweeks

byrnes
8th April 2009, 17:53
Oh right ha, thanks mate.

Mr_X
8th April 2009, 18:16
jesus fuck, its only alloys. not worth finance

Saxoladlesta
8th April 2009, 18:22
+1 from above.
Fuck finance on a set of wheels just set the money aside for a few months.Finance is at best to be used for a new car etc :y:

rosco27
8th April 2009, 18:40
If you don't mind me asking what happened with O2? It's just the odd late payment here and there then you might be ok. Was it recently?

sammyd
8th April 2009, 19:03
lol o2 i ran up a 200 quid bill on contract then they billed me for the rest of the fone which turned out to be 500 all together lol was months ago lol

btw its finance from wheel-base 0% finance :D or sumthin like that

bpm
8th April 2009, 19:26
Any finance company will go through a credit scoring system like experian. Anything in your past from a late payment to an un paid credit will show up. Covers cards, banks, loans, council stuff even rent or mortgages.

In todays market with a black mark against your name you probably will not get anything and as its quite recent that will be really bad. Also having credit refused will now count against you for a further 3 months if you decide to go for anything else.

sammyd
8th April 2009, 19:36
fkin hell:( lol cheers

rosco27
8th April 2009, 19:51
Did you pay it all off or did you leave it for months? I.e did they send you a default notice? If not then you may be ok but like said in this current climate, recession etc it's harder to get credit. You can aply and see what you get. If it's a no then I would perhaps not apply for anymore credit unless you really need to....

sammyd
8th April 2009, 19:58
i still havent paid it as i couldnt afford 500 quid but gonna clear it up once i get my cash sorted but i just got fianance on the wheels because wanted new set lol

VTR_SCANTY
8th April 2009, 20:15
no offence mate...but if you can't afford to pay off your existing debt, then how u gonna afford to pay off the finance on your wheels? need to sort you priorities out

Saxotim
8th April 2009, 20:22
no offence mate...but if you can't afford to pay off your existing debt, then how u gonna afford to pay off the finance on your wheels? need to sort you priorities out

this.

sort out your existing debts first then save for the rimmzzz its not that hard, fuck getting finance for 500quid or whatever

sammyd
8th April 2009, 23:08
it will be ok lol o2 stopped hasteling me

0rang3peel
8th April 2009, 23:12
you have outstanding debts and you wana finance some shitty new alloys? is this a serious post

Chris_O
8th April 2009, 23:20

he speaks the truth!

sammyd
8th April 2009, 23:22
lol ok then i get the point lads thanks ill just sort debits out then :) cheers

Barry123
8th April 2009, 23:24
if you have a shitty credit rating... they'll no doubt raid your ass like a bank heist with the interest rates.

Save... then spend :)

sammyd
8th April 2009, 23:38
yeah m8 i agree cheers

Fulch
9th April 2009, 06:49

you have outstanding debts and you wana finance some shitty new alloys? is this a serious post

+10,000 on this, sort it out mate, i know i aint got a good rating, this why everythign for my car has stopped and i'm just concentrating on getting it back on track. the more credit you aplly for, the more it goes against you e.g you apply for a loan, then a contract phone, then finance, then a credit card, just dont do it!!!! phone up o2 and offer to go on a "Fixed Payment Agreement" i should know i work in the credit industary, offer them about £50 p/month and sort it, the sooner the better otherwise you'd be fucked for life when you want a new car/house etc etc

bpm
9th April 2009, 10:35
Wahey someone who works in the credit industry, do you work buisness or personal so I can pick your brains????

Giraffe
9th April 2009, 11:26
Is it people like this we can blame for the recession, as well as the dumb companies who gave credit to risky people!? String him up!

Only joking, seriously though, what everyone else has said. Sort out your debts first, then save for some alloys, they aren't the be all and end all of life, they can wait. Seriously, the less debts you have must be inversely proporional to happiness, I think?

sammyd
9th April 2009, 13:08
ok thanks very much people sorry to piss yas about :p ill sort it out