stephen34
11th April 2009, 12:00
ye looks gd :0

dj_russell
12th April 2009, 01:02
ye looks cool

NickB
12th April 2009, 01:25
had a look at the video and the screenshots and iv gotta say it looks amazing however! no freeroam again i take it as where back on the tracks? :(

Posibluecomingafteryou
1st May 2009, 14:31
Meh they should stick to street racing but put saxos in it :P

frankie
1st May 2009, 14:32
they had a 106 in one game

Posibluecomingafteryou
1st May 2009, 14:46
thats pretty kl, I remember the cinquecentos in GT2 :P

Prickle
1st May 2009, 14:47
Just xbox?

VTRelite
4th May 2009, 20:58
its gay how no games like NFS dont have Saxos in

smiith
9th May 2009, 17:34
its gay how no games like NFS dont have Saxos in

do you really think people who streetrace in places like america and japan, are gona be scared when a 150bhp cammed vts shows up? and they have there 500bhp imports and muscle cars??

highly doubt it

stinkycheese
9th May 2009, 17:43
do you really think people who streetrace in places like america and japan, are gona be scared when a 150bhp cammed vts shows up? and they have there 500bhp imports and muscle cars??

highly doubt it

they have puntos :wacko:

VTRelite
11th May 2009, 17:39
nfsu2 had a 206

phillyh
14th May 2009, 12:47
The old NFSU games had in a 106, Ford Focus, 206, etc etc.

Was alot better.
NFSU2 was the best one out of all of them!

dj_russell
16th May 2009, 13:01
i agree with philly, all the others aint been half as good.

smiith
16th May 2009, 13:06
nfsu2 had a 206

The old NFSU games had in a 106, Ford Focus, 206, etc etc.

Was alot better.
NFSU2 was the best one out of all of them!

Because them kinda cars looked good with bodykits, which if you remember, were all the rage when NFSU2 was out ;)

But now everyone wants power cars..

New game will be good thought, grid was good

Penn
16th May 2009, 15:50
The original need for speed was pretty much a driving simulator so i hope they can put it back on track with this one.

Bound
13th June 2009, 13:39
I think GRID destroys NFS, it's trying to copy GRID, and failing, because EA don't pay attention to detail.

Plus, need for speed to me, is about modding and street racing, so what's the deal with shift/pro street being all track based?

(Pro street was awful) - Which i have no idea why it was called pro STREET, being track based :D.

Oh, and Undercover? the newest need for speed game, was so bad I couldn't believe it.

LeeBBH
21st July 2009, 15:34
The graphics look insane! :y:

Penn
21st July 2009, 21:02
I think GRID destroys NFS, it's trying to copy GRID, and failing, because EA don't pay attention to detail.

Plus, need for speed to me, is about modding and street racing, so what's the deal with shift/pro street being all track based?

(Pro street was awful) - Which i have no idea why it was called pro STREET, being track based :D.

Oh, and Undercover? the newest need for speed game, was so bad I couldn't believe it.

Need for Speed, originally, was a driving simulator based on real life road racing. In need for speed 1 way way back in the day, it was absolutely fucking amazing that you had a full manual box including neutral which meant you could drop the clutch in your dodge viper and have massive elevens away from the traffic lights!

It's going back to it's roots of being a real, proper driving game. About fucking time too. Need for speed underground cunt versions 1 2 3 4 etc ruined the franchise.

Oh and, GRID is a pile of shit. Possibly one of poorest driving games I've played in a LONG time. Graphics good, damage good, gameplay, handling physics - you know, the only things that people care about in a driving game were fucking hideous!

Bound
22nd July 2009, 01:10
Need for Speed, originally, was a driving simulator based on real life road racing. In need for speed 1 way way back in the day, it was absolutely fucking amazing that you had a full manual box including neutral which meant you could drop the clutch in your dodge viper and have massive elevens away from the traffic lights!

It's going back to it's roots of being a real, proper driving game. About fucking time too. Need for speed underground cunt versions 1 2 3 4 etc ruined the franchise.

Oh and, GRID is a pile of shit. Possibly one of poorest driving games I've played in a LONG time. Graphics good, damage good, gameplay, handling physics - you know, the only things that people care about in a driving game were fucking hideous!
You cannot possibly believe undercover, or pro street were better than GRID.

The old school NFS don't measure up to it either in so many ways, I'm not saying they weren't great games, they were, I loved them when I was younger, but times moved on, and EA are sellouts, who make NFS which is turd.

Hot pursuit was the heyday really.

The handling and physics and GRID are much better than need for speed if you ask me, plus, options can be changed to heighten the realism. Feels more realistic than most of the other shit publishers pump out anyway.

Penn
22nd July 2009, 21:52
You cannot possibly believe undercover, or pro street were better than GRID.

The old school NFS don't measure up to it either in so many ways, I'm not saying they weren't great games, they were, I loved them when I was younger, but times moved on, and EA are sellouts, who make NFS which is turd.

Hot pursuit was the heyday really.

The handling and physics and GRID are much better than need for speed if you ask me, plus, options can be changed to heighten the realism. Feels more realistic than most of the other shit publishers pump out anyway.

All need for speeds after and including NFS underground or whatever shit it was are utter utter shite.

GRiD is shite but better than the NFS's. Cracks me up that you can put the "realism" up yet it's still a shoddy handling arcade racer :zainy:

To be fair, any road racer is shite after playing Forza 2. If DiRT was a road racer I wouldn't touch it.

Bound
23rd July 2009, 12:55
All need for speeds after and including NFS underground or whatever shit it was are utter utter shite.

GRiD is shite but better than the NFS's. Cracks me up that you can put the "realism" up yet it's still a shoddy handling arcade racer :zainy:

To be fair, any road racer is shite after playing Forza 2. If DiRT was a road racer I wouldn't touch it.

Hmm, it is arcade-sim imo.

I also aggree with you about the NFS since underground (I liked underground itself, who didn't use to make the skyline from fast and furious? :D).