PDA

View Full Version : Question please.

JamesR
7th May 2009, 21:06
How can i resize the wheel once i have selected it? So i can put it on a smaller picture of a car?

Prickle
7th May 2009, 21:09
I usually copy and paste ( Control + C than control + V ) than control + T.

JamesR
7th May 2009, 21:30
I usually copy and paste ( Control + C than control + V ) than control + T.

Thanks a lot :y:

And is there anyway, if the donar wheel is side on, i can turn it around a bit, as if a car was more of a fron on angle if you understand me?

RichM
7th May 2009, 21:31
What John said. Paste it to where you want it then hit CTRL+T then drag the dots.

Prickle
7th May 2009, 21:33

And is there anyway, if the donar wheel is side on, i can turn it around a bit, as if a car was more of a front on angle if you understand me?

I understand you but itl be way easyier to find a car at the same angle. It can be done but not perfect.

JamesR
7th May 2009, 21:36
I understand you but itl be way easyier to find a car at the same angle. It can be done but not perfect.

Just difficult finding the same angle :/

Anyone got a big folder of good donar cars they could send me?

Prickle
7th May 2009, 21:39
Just difficult finding the same angle :/

Anyone got a big folder of good donar cars they could send me?

Il have a look tommorow i think ive got a few decent ones. ;)

JamesR
7th May 2009, 22:08
Il have a look tommorow i think ive got a few decent ones. ;)

Much oblidged :y:

xxtiny_vts_angelxx
8th May 2009, 13:49

And is there anyway, if the donar wheel is side on, i can turn it around a bit, as if a car was more of a fron on angle if you understand me?

when you start playing with angles thats when the wheels look FLAT

JamesR
9th May 2009, 23:24
1 other question, could anyone help me really quick with how to do wheel colour changes? I cant seem to be able to do it :(

Prickle
9th May 2009, 23:37
Image adjustments varientions or hue and saturation. i use the one in the bold.

JamesR
9th May 2009, 23:45
JUst tried that, but it changed the colour of the brakes, and everything behind the wheels aswell :wacko:

Prickle
9th May 2009, 23:48
JUst tried that, but it changed the colour of the brakes, and everything behind the wheels aswell :wacko:

Because you have to select the part you want doing.. i.e lasso tool or that wand tool.

Than let the magic happen.

JamesR
9th May 2009, 23:48
Because you have to select the part you want doing.. i.e lasso tool or that wand tool.

Than let the magic happen.

So go round each individual spoke of the wheel? This is gonna take some time lolz

Prickle
10th May 2009, 00:30
So go round each individual spoke of the wheel? This is gonna take some time lolz

Well you can hold the shift button i think so you can go inside of the spokes. :ponder:

DaDangerMan
8th July 2009, 16:26
use the pen tool its great go around the wheel 1st, right click make selection set to 0.2, then draw round 1 of the wholes in wheels at time n right click each time n select subtract from selection until all is done