PDA

View Full Version : message box is full

oz_borne
27th December 2005, 03:53
need an icon or something that you can see on the forum where you can see your inbox is full, so that you can go delete stuff when you're toooooo popular!!!

smileys/smiley14.gif

Simo
27th December 2005, 04:01
Can you not read the bit where it says your inbox is 100% full??

smileys/smiley17.gif

Yates
28th December 2005, 03:25
yeah that would be a good idea

simo its at the bottom of the page, new pms are at the top soif you have a page full then you dont see what % is full

very good idea

oz_borne
29th December 2005, 03:02
and si, i'm talking on the homepage, on the gen forum, everywhere your PM box is shown!!!!

not when you're in your inbox!

smileys/smiley14.gif

Simo
30th December 2005, 04:33
I used to have the PM indicator displayed on all pages, but on the old server it slowed down processing of the non-forum pages too much. CUrrently inbox indicator is only shown on FORUM pages.

Would work OK on this server, but Im not planning to re-activate it im afraid.

I'll consider adding an indicator, but I dont feel its a big task to look at the bottom of your inbox.

We used to have a PM reception window, which showed this info, but people wanted a hot link directly to the inbox... then we made the inbox show 40 messages at once, making the page bigger... smileys/smiley24.gif

Just crept out of my sick bed for 2 minutes... catch ya later. smileys/smiley11.gif

oz_borne
30th December 2005, 16:29
AH man, see, you relax for a while and you get ill!!!! Shocking!

would it not be possible to put an idicator, like in yahoo mail that says your inbox is 30% full...and that be the hotlink to your pm box?

sorry i didn't mean on the homepage and styling side of it all, i meant just the forum pages.

smileys/smiley14.gif