PDA

View Full Version : how to guides

rob_s
31st December 2005, 15:47
how come the explanation on the how to guides have despaired? so now its just pictures? smileys/smiley5.gif

al_VTR
31st December 2005, 17:06
they're still there mate. look at the screen print below...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/al_VTR/untitled.jpg

i'm guessing you're clicking on the link i've marked with a 1, if you click on the "view article" link i've marked with a 2 then you should get the explanation fine

EDIT: for some reason i couldn't get the pic any bigger, but you can get the idea

Dan
31st December 2005, 17:07
Very good explanation Al!!! smileys/smiley4.gif smileys/smiley2.gif

al_VTR
31st December 2005, 17:17
lol cheers Dan smileys/smiley14.gif
a picture says a thousand words and all that

rob_s
1st January 2006, 04:01
doh stupid mistake sorry lads

would it be ok for me to copy a few thses how to guides? as some come in very handy if you are unsure how to do something ;) i will of corse mention sax-p ;)

b0t13
6th January 2006, 23:59
maybe we could have some more non premium how to guides as there isnt any how to guides like this on the net, or does anyone know a site full of them?

Graeme
7th January 2006, 00:03
maybe we could have some more non premium how to guides as there isnt any how to guides like this on the net, or does anyone know a site full of them?

and what would the point in being a prem member?? smileys/smiley5.gif

as for copying them im sure they have copy right on them! smileys/smiley2.gif

b0t13
7th January 2006, 07:12
just coz we aint premium members dont mean we cant have more how to's lol

or just some more basic guides
eg how to fit a gear know etc...

Simo
9th January 2006, 06:17

I understand why you'd like to see more non-premium how-to guides, but this site is maintained 70% due to the support given by Premium Members.

For that reason, all new how-to guides will be added to the Premium member section...

As and when FAQ articles are written however, they are open-access to all users.

b0t13
18th January 2006, 06:19
user submitted how-to guide section?

we could have members write some how to guides in a section on its own for other members to read, saving time for you simo and helping others.