PDA

View Full Version : Cod rant.

Prickle
7th July 2009, 10:01
It winds me up when you get respawned right next to the EnemY. :wall:

Happed a few times lastnight.

OllyE-tech
7th July 2009, 10:24
oh yeah i hate when i respawned and turn around and dog get me it scared hell out of me

RS_Matt
7th July 2009, 12:38
Treyarch said they'd patched spawn kills but I think it's got worse. Some enemies tend to be all over the map so it's sour grapes. The enemies that run at you in 3's are the worse though!

Whirly
8th July 2009, 12:28
yh i think teh spawn points have got worse i landed right in front of 3 other team players last night on dome, lol i know that map is small

Prickle
8th July 2009, 13:17
yh i think teh spawn points have got worse i landed right in front of 3 other team players last night on dome, lol i know that map is small

Yeah but still, plus i HATE when the same player looks for you and constantly kills YOU.

Ah not long till i unlock the PPSh again 1st level prestige btw 40 odd. :A:

Mp40 has done well for now.

RS_Matt
8th July 2009, 13:20
Yeah I always camp on the edges of maps so there's usually some git with cammoflage, bomb squad and a cooking grenade coming my way.

Prickle
8th July 2009, 13:24
Yeah I always camp on the edges of maps so there's usually some git with cammoflage, bomb squad and a cooking grenade coming my way.

Thought about that and i dont get may kills on the makina map? sometimes i tend to run out in the open and go wild haha, 50/50 i get killed but i go for the people that have slow reactions. :homme:

RS_Matt
8th July 2009, 13:40
On the makin maps I use a scoped M1 garand in the bottom hut, with betties in near by huts. The betties usually take 2 out and I can pick one off with the rifle, this gets me a recon and there's usually a line of sight across most of the map to pick off the enemy. A lot of baddies try to get in the watch tower so they aren't hard to shoot.

I do use deeper penetration though and I time my shots to kill sprinting enemies through huts. That takes some practise, but the M1 Garand has a scope like a bolt action and it fires thrice as fast with 60 rounds!! I don't know what it is but the Garand seems to get 5 times as powerful with a scope. It just takes 150 kills to unlock the bugger.

Prickle
8th July 2009, 13:44
I always use the mp40 with the scope.

Bolt guns dont work with me, but im going to have a go soon try similar tactics to you, it obviously works. :A:

Cant wait till i unlock overkill again 2 guns choice.

Liam_LFC_VTR
8th July 2009, 14:43
Im considering buying this game again...had it for a few days and thought it was nothing compared to cod4, but for some reason i feel like playing it again :y:

RS_Matt
8th July 2009, 18:57
I always use the mp40 with the scope.

Bolt guns dont work with me, but im going to have a go soon try similar tactics to you, it obviously works. :A:

Cant wait till i unlock overkill again 2 guns choice.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Betties are your access to overkill with stopping power! as soon as a betty goes off walk over to it and swap your hand gun for the MP40 they probably dropped. Choosing overkill gets you 2 weapons with no jugg or stopping power. Utterly useless.

The Garand actually seems like a bolt with a scope but with fast as f**k reloads and 60 bullets it doesnt matter if your aim is bad, just keep firing! Plus if you keep going to the same camping spot you get the bullets back that you had when you died. 120 bullets on the Garand!

Tony
8th July 2009, 22:49
Lol I've been re-spawned in to bullets!

It is also shit when they re-spawn the enemy behind you.