PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR glitch on Overgrown COD4

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th July 2009, 11:40
The one where you can get inside a rock in the middle of the river bed. Takes a while to get in there, but you cant get killed when you're in there. 100 kill streaks ftw!

Youtube it to find out how to do it :y:

Sam
18th July 2009, 12:28
tbh people who use glitches are pretty sad, y not just play the game properly??

Whirly
18th July 2009, 13:23
yh there was a guy in that rock when i was playing a couple of months ago

Spanky
18th July 2009, 13:37
i dont use glitches like that.

i DO use glitches though, like getting ontop of some buildings on crash, or siting in balcony's etc.

As to me they are not glitch's so to speak, just places that for some reasont hey do not let you get to.

Make great sniping spots and in real life you WOULD be able to get up there, so why not in the game?? you can also still be killed in the places i go, but people dont expect you to be there ;)

You couldn't go hide inside a rock in real life, so i dont do it.

Spanky
18th July 2009, 13:38
BTW - if someone is hiding in there, you can still kill them.

Just need to stand above where they are and fire from above ;)

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th July 2009, 13:52
BTW - if someone is hiding in there, you can still kill them.

Just need to stand above where they are and fire from above ;)

Yeah but more often than not the person will see you coming and kill you 1st

tbh I have done it in a match but only got a 10 kill streak then the host ended the game!

Its hard to do during a game because it takes ages to get into the rock and its in the middle of the map, so you're likely to be seen and killed before you can do it, and if you go 2 far into the rock you die :n:

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th July 2009, 13:53
tbh people who use glitches are pretty sad, y not just play the game properly??

tbf if you have the chance to get a 100+ kill streak 99.9% of people would do it

I know I would

Crunkers
19th July 2009, 18:58
You can kill the person in the glitch with a grenade, i've done it before

Liam_LFC_VTR
19th July 2009, 19:40
You can kill the person in the glitch with a grenade, i've done it before

He mustn't have been in the rock correctly, I had frag x3 and still couldn't kill the fucker that was in there :n:

Crunkers
19th July 2009, 20:03
He mustn't have been in the rock correctly, I had frag x3 and still couldn't kill the fucker that was in there :n:

You are talking about the level that has a bridge at either end? Barn at one end yes?

The glitch you speak of is on one of the banks by the tin fence? If so then yes a grenade can kill the person in there

Liam_LFC_VTR
19th July 2009, 20:05
You are talking about the level that has a bridge at either end? Barn at one end yes?

The glitch you speak of is on one of the banks by the tin fence? If so then yes a grenade can kill the person in there

yep thats the one! maybe my aim is bad then ahaha

Takes ages getting into that glitch and more often than not you'll get killed trying to get in it in an actual match :n:

Tony
19th July 2009, 21:58
I want my copy of COD to check this out now.

Glitches are gay though.

RS_Matt
21st July 2009, 23:01
I use glitches when they are there for all to take advantage of, it's war in one respect and I'll do what I can to win on TDM.

I am happy though when they get patched up. I don't feel I benefit from glitching as you might not get much traffic sometimes in them.