PDA

View Full Version : COD 6 - Prestige Edition

jus_tin
24th July 2009, 12:50
Anyone checked this out??? Get friggin night vision goggles... wtf!???? £120.

http://digg.com/xbox/Modern_Warfare_2_Prestige_Edition_Unboxing_Officia l

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=44219

_ELECTABUZZ_
24th July 2009, 12:57
thats pretty cool tbh

jus_tin
24th July 2009, 17:53
never mind using them for the game... stealth missions in next door neighbors back garden FTW lol!

Tony
24th July 2009, 18:03
Yeah I saw this a week or so ago but couldn't find anyone offering it for pre-order in the UK.

It is fricking sweet.

Not sure if it warrants buying if they do the annoying $ for £ conversion though. If they pay $120 why do we have to pay £120?! I know there are shipping costs and taxes but it seems a very convenient price tbh.

Ferg
24th July 2009, 18:20
I'll get it just for the lulz

Karl
24th July 2009, 18:28
over a hundred quid?
would be funny for all of 2 mins imo.
Not going to get these.

Whirly
25th July 2009, 11:47
yh i seen it a week or so ago but i wasnt sure how much it was gona be but i wont be getting it ill just get the original copy

Graeme
25th July 2009, 12:17
look pretty cool but would ware off after about 10 mins

cant wait for the game though

Liam_LFC_VTR
25th July 2009, 12:38
Wouldn't mind the NVG :y:

Spanky
25th July 2009, 22:17
i highly doubt they are good NVG, a decent set of proper ones go for over £500....

Tony
26th July 2009, 18:15
But still probably better than just eating carrots.

Plus I wouldn't expect to storm an Embassy with them, just to make sex in the dark interesting and stalk my g/f around the house Silence of the Lamb stylee lol.

jus_tin
26th July 2009, 18:32
But still probably better than just eating carrots.

Plus I wouldn't expect to storm an Embassy with them, just to make sex in the dark interesting and stalk my g/f around the house Silence of the Lamb stylee lol.

lol :y:

the goggles look mint... just a shame they'll prob end up across the room with the controller smashed after raging at some camping noob and glitching son of a b*tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prickle
27th July 2009, 10:09
camping noob and

Everyone camps at some point....

jus_tin
27th July 2009, 11:18
Everyone camps at some point....

not me, might hide in a corner while reloading but never sit in one spot waiting for people to come past a door way or summat - wheres the skill in that???

MarkyG
27th July 2009, 11:19
Just to make sex in the dark interesting and stalk my g/f around the house Silence of the Lamb stylee lol.

Sounds like a plan, i may get these just to shit the other half up a bit. Be good fun!

Rob-6
28th July 2009, 22:10
Might get the collecters one you get a cool artwork book and a voucher to download the original cod

lemon191
30th July 2009, 20:46
look quite good as a colectors thing would have been better if you got some kidn of useful thing like a head set instead though, might buy one if i have spare cash and let everyone know if there any good lol perving on neibours ftw... haha

-Dan-
4th August 2009, 12:25
not me, might hide in a corner while reloading but never sit in one spot waiting for people to come past a door way or summat - wheres the skill in that???

The skill would be in finding good places to hide, and knowing when to move on. Camping is just sniping without a a high powered magnified rifle IMO. It's all part of the game, especially the likes of Search and Destroy. I hate the people that run around the map trying to kill people in SnD like it was TDM, more than I hate campers doing the opposite in TDM.

It's a playing style, get over it.

lemon191
4th August 2009, 13:21
people sit and wait in real life for people to come round corners so why not in a games?

RS_Matt
4th August 2009, 23:31

People get angry when they die to a camper and they keep coming back at you. In team death match it can really help your side.

RS_Matt
4th August 2009, 23:36
people sit and wait in real life for people to come round corners so why not in a games?

I can imagine camping in COD is like playing the long ball game in Fifa 09.

I can also imagine WW1 was about running in but during WW2 and after it was more about marksmen. ...Sandbags aren't on the game because treyarch expected a lot of rain.

jallen
14th August 2009, 12:43
they are only making a few thousand of these and the demand is hudge the night vision googles r shit as well

lemon191
15th August 2009, 00:17
HMV has deleted the item presumably they have run out of stock for people to actualy pre order? if so if you pre ordered when it was in stock are you guarenteed the item ?