PDA

View Full Version : COD4 New Cheats/Glitches

Crunkers
30th July 2009, 23:13
Only started noticing this problem today, people suddenly disappearing under the maps or flying from one end of the map to the other. Anyone seen this today, happened to me and my mate in about 3-4 seperate games

BenjaM
30th July 2009, 23:45
What game?

smithy106
30th July 2009, 23:53
FAIL......

Crunkers
30th July 2009, 23:58
What game?

Cod4 mate

smithy106
30th July 2009, 23:59
dont matter new one is out soon :D

Crunkers
31st July 2009, 00:03
dont matter new one is out soon :D

yeh thats of no help, so please don't post

BenjaM
31st July 2009, 00:08
Cod4 mate

Never happened to me? But only play Cod4 a little, not a WaW fan?

What console btw?

Crunkers
31st July 2009, 08:36
Never happened to me? But only play Cod4 a little, not a WaW fan?

What console btw?

Not a massive fan no, and well its under the PS3 section so I'll let you guess for yourself ;)

Graeme
31st July 2009, 09:02
yeah they have been around for ages, the makers of the game got rid of loads but then people just found new ones

ruins the game but can be funny when your doing them when in a 121 against a mate haha

Crunkers
31st July 2009, 09:16
yeah they have been around for ages, the makers of the game got rid of loads but then people just found new ones

ruins the game but can be funny when your doing them when in a 121 against a mate haha

Do you know how its done at all Graeme?

LeeBBH
31st July 2009, 09:19
like on 'Overgrown'?

i know them on the xbox,
not sure if its the same.

but you go down into the small valley in middle of the map, on the side closest to the building where people climb onto the roof there is a crack in the rocks.
jump and keep walking towards it.
just keep doing it with little jumps

:y:

Crunkers
31st July 2009, 09:56
like on 'Overgrown'?

i know them on the xbox,
not sure if its the same.

but you go down into the small valley in middle of the map, on the side closest to the building where people climb onto the roof there is a crack in the rocks.
jump and keep walking towards it.
just keep doing it with little jumps

:y:

not the thing i'm talking about but i know the one you're on about. I'm talking literally flying around maps, moving underneath cars etc etc

Liam_LFC_VTR
31st July 2009, 11:30
Only started noticing this problem today, people suddenly disappearing under the maps or flying from one end of the map to the other. Anyone seen this today, happened to me and my mate in about 3-4 seperate games

I can do it on bloc, no old school ;)

But ive seen people flying on bog,strike, countdown etc.

Its easy to do on XBL as you can use whats known as a "lag" switch, where you press a button, and it freezes the enemy so you can kill them :n:

EDIT: Just to confirm, I cant fly around on bloc, but I can get on top of the buildings without old school :y:

Crunkers
31st July 2009, 13:46
I can do it on bloc, no old school ;)

But ive seen people flying on bog,strike, countdown etc.

Its easy to do on XBL as you can use whats known as a "lag" switch, where you press a button, and it freezes the enemy so you can kill them :n:

EDIT: Just to confirm, I cant fly around on bloc, but I can get on top of the buildings without old school :y:

Do explain...

Liam_LFC_VTR
31st July 2009, 14:07
Do explain...

You need two people.

One person needs to lie down at an angle next to the stairway (the ones with barbed wire around the entrance to them) the you jump on him, then over the barbed wire, follow the stairs to the top, then you can jump onto the roof, or onto the balconies. Its hard to explain, I can show you :y:

Liam_LFC_VTR
31st July 2009, 15:47
I can fly on maps now :y:

go me :y:

I got about 50 messages mainly from yanks saying dude stop cheating mannnnn :n:

Rob-6
31st July 2009, 17:58
how on earth do you fly??

Spanky
31st July 2009, 18:06
i use glitches

BUT, and i say BUT, i dono use the ones which go under the maps, or make it so you cant be killed etc.

I use the ones where you get into balcony's , on top of buildings, hiding in the top of tree's, etc etc

All places where you would actually be able to go if it was real.

dotn see the point of disappearing into a pile of soil so you cant be killed tbh.

One for example is on err whats the name.... where you have the big tall building and a crash helicopter int he middle (split in 2), can get onto pf one of the buildings there and hide between the bricks, great for picking people off trying to get over the map.

But i can still be killed.

Dont see whats so bad about hiding in a balcony, where you "shouldn't" be able to get to in the game, but you can, as in real life you could get up there if you wish.

Liam_LFC_VTR
31st July 2009, 18:21
how on earth do you fly??

You have to download data which hacks the game ;)

I only do it to piss of the yanks tbh

jus_tin
1st August 2009, 10:50
yeh i had this last night, hadnt played cod all week then went on last night and people were flying around! god damn hackers - so lame!

Liam_LFC_VTR
1st August 2009, 11:26
yeh i had this last night, hadnt played cod all week then went on last night and people were flying around! god damn hackers - so lame!

Its not "lame" its fun.

Prickle
1st August 2009, 12:29
Hmm, never seen that before... ha.

Crunkers
1st August 2009, 13:43
Its not "lame" its fun.

Sorry mate but it might be fun for you but for the people who actually wanna play the game it's not, it takes the fun out of playing the game. So I've moved to COD5 for the time being

Spanky
1st August 2009, 14:14
i have to admit, was o last night for maybe an hour, and everyother game i went into people wer flying around lol

i just left and went into another game

Ryyy
1st August 2009, 14:31

Lulz at the stupid f*cking replies to this..

Dont think they are new are they, just people might have just realized how to do them, aswell on Roundhouse on CoD5, Overgrown on CoD4 etc etc.

Liam_LFC_VTR
1st August 2009, 15:50
Sorry mate but it might be fun for you but for the people who actually wanna play the game it's not, it takes the fun out of playing the game. So I've moved to COD5 for the time being

Ive been playing the game online ever since it came out. It got boring very quickly due to them only bringing out only 1 extra map pack.

Therefore, should I be the one who gets killed by someone who flies around the map?

Or should I be the one that kills people while flying around the map?

I think il pick the 2nd option tbh.

Ryyy
1st August 2009, 16:01
Tbh Ive just switched on the PS, got bored quickly and switched it off.

Due to people flying around sniping.

Cant wait till MW2.

Liam_LFC_VTR
1st August 2009, 16:05
Tbh Ive just switched on the PS, got bored quickly and switched it off.

Due to people flying around sniping.

Cant wait till MW2.

Yeah its getting a bit stupid now that everyone knows how to do it.

Every match you see all these people sitting up on a cloud 1000ft in the air sniping lol

tbh the same thing will happen in MW2.

Prickle
1st August 2009, 18:26
I hope it gets sorted. ;)

Liam_LFC_VTR
1st August 2009, 18:42
I hope it gets sorted. ;)

it probably will get fixed.

But some hacker will find a new way to do it.

Ryyy
1st August 2009, 19:07
A11 Hax0rZzZ sh0uld d1e.

jus_tin
1st August 2009, 22:54
it probably will get fixed.

But some hacker will find a new way to do it.

tbh these faggots who sit at home trying to hack games need to fook off! just ruins it for everyone and i know you cant stop the fat little mommy boys from jerking off in front of their new hacked scripts but personally i reckon you should be able to kick people out a game for hacking / glitching! not sure if any of you have played counter strike but reckon being able to kick / ban people with a majority vote from games is the way forward. gets rid of you lame players and leaves us big boys to do our thing... nuff said!!!!!!!!!!! :drink:

Ryyy
1st August 2009, 23:15
I just tried doing it and its fun.

Just do it to laugh at people who are like "Wtf is that glitch" and I say "yeah follow me" and they go jumping incredible lengths thinking they can get where I am..Haha funny times!

Rob-6
1st August 2009, 23:26
was playing tonight but got fed up of people flying around its ruining it!

jus_tin
1st August 2009, 23:34
was playing tonight but got fed up of people flying around its ruining it!

yep... dont understand why people get such a big dick over hacking! maybe its b'coz their mom made them go to bed early or sumfin!? wont be long before they bring out an update anyways... but until then just get your sniper out, find a nice corner and watch n wait til they land on a roof or tree, then BOOM headshot motherfucker!!!!!!!!!

Prickle
1st August 2009, 23:36
This that glitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRKBLqa9lc0

Clever but daft imo, how arnt these banned or something?

Rob-6
1st August 2009, 23:41
yep... dont understand why people get such a big dick over hacking! maybe its b'coz their mom made them go to bed early or sumfin!? wont be long before they bring out an update anyways... but until then just get your sniper out, find a nice corner and watch n wait til they land on a roof or tree, then BOOM headshot motherfucker!!!!!!!!!

maybe because its cheating and its not exactly fair when your trying to play

jus_tin
2nd August 2009, 08:20
This that glitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRKBLqa9lc0

Clever but daft imo, how arnt these banned or something?

nah those are just glitches, whats happened now is someone has hacked the coding which is apparently done by saving game data onto a usb / external hard drive, then opening it on your pc and messing with the coding, then loading that game data back onto ps3. i went on a game last night and there was a load of coding down the left of the screen and i could fly around the map, couldnt see anyone and looking at the kill stats everyone was on 0 but couldnt exit out the game, the buttons didnt have the right functions so someone obviously tried to hack the game and so the map they were hosting was messed up???

jus_tin
2nd August 2009, 08:24
this is it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbYR-Qblyww&annotation_id=annotation_514174&feature=iv

looks like sony are banning accounts who do it...

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd August 2009, 10:18
this is it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbYR-Qblyww&annotation_id=annotation_514174&feature=iv

looks like sony are banning accounts who do it...

They cant ban people who do it.

Do you know how many people do it?

Half of PSN would be banned.

Prickle
2nd August 2009, 11:19
Who needs reporting?

I have a link to do it.. beware. ;)

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd August 2009, 11:23
Who needs reporting?

Erm, not me :oops:

Dont think they will ban anyone, there too many people glitching.

Ryyy
2nd August 2009, 11:42
Who needs reporting?

Try it bitch.

I had a guy this morning.

Him : "You been reported mate"

Me : "Yeah sure whatever"

Him : "You want the link?!"

Me : "Ohhh Sheeeeeiiiit!"

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd August 2009, 11:57
Try it bitch.

What is the link?

Im going to randomly report people.

Prickle
2nd August 2009, 15:53
Try it bitch.

Haha, dont tempt me. :homme:

Spanky
2nd August 2009, 16:23
i am a member on the infinity ward forums, and the mods are part of the game design team etc

All hackers are now being reported and a patch is being made.

Once the patch has been made, all reported members are to be investigated and banned PERMANENTLY from the servers.

You have been warned tbh

Rob-6
2nd August 2009, 16:48
its not even worth playing on at the moment

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd August 2009, 16:52
i am a member on the infinity ward forums, and the mods are part of the game design team etc

All hackers are now being reported and a patch is being made.

Once the patch has been made, all reported members are to be investigated and banned PERMANENTLY from the servers.

You have been warned tbh

tbf all you have to do is make a new account.

And I seriously doubt they will ban anyone.

Most of PSN know how to do this hack now, they're not going to ban the majority of PSN.

BenjaM
2nd August 2009, 17:04

Most of PSN know how to do this hack now, they're not going to ban the majority of PSN.

Back on topic Liam i find glitches hard, especially when being shot at/knifed :D

Spanky
2nd August 2009, 17:12

people have already been banned ;)

and they ban you on your ip address or somthing if your a persitant hacker etc

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd August 2009, 17:22
Back on topic Liam i find glitches hard, especially when being shot at/knifed :D

I personally like this glitch.

Got a 33 kill streak early using it :D

Could have got 100+ but someone else also knew the glitch and killed me :n:

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd August 2009, 17:44
people have already been banned ;)

and they ban you on your ip address or somthing if your a persitant hacker etc

iirc you can only get 7,30 or 90 day bans?

Got a 30 day ban from XBL a couple of years ago :n: Damn yanks :n:

Prickle
2nd August 2009, 21:02
I personally like this glitch.

Got a 33 kill streak early using it :D

Cant do it yourself.. pffft

*reports*

-Dan-
2nd August 2009, 21:24
I downloaded the glitch save on the day before it became widespread to see peoples reactions when you superman over their head, but it's got to the point now where you can't go into a game without someone sniping you from under the map, so I'm all for a patch coming out.

Fair enough it was funny when there was the odd person just flying around, but as soon as people start cheating by hiding in the headquarters etc and solid objects, while shooting you, it gets boring real quick.

Trust me, it'll be fun for like 5 minutes, then you'll get bored, it isn't worth your account getting banned, just play WAW or Private Matches until they release a patch.

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd August 2009, 21:28
Cant do it yourself.. pffft

*reports*

Cant do what yourself? lol
And dont bother reporting! lmao

Tony
2nd August 2009, 21:28
What have I missed are there more glitches other than on over-grown?

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd August 2009, 21:30
I downloaded the glitch save on the day before it became 'popular' on my second account to see peoples reactions when you superman over their head, but it's got to the point now where you can't go into a game without someone sniping you from under the map, so I'm all for a patch coming out.

Fair enough it was funny when there was the odd person just flying around, but as soon as people start cheating by hiding in the headquarters etc and solid objects, while shooting you, it gets boring real quick.

Trust me, it'll be fun for like 5 minutes, then you'll get bored, it isn't worth your account getting banned, just play WAW until they realease a patch.

I seriously doubt they will patch it. They are busy with MW2 are to be fair, COD4 is a couple of years old now, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Agree though it is getting annoying now that everyones doing the glitch.

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd August 2009, 21:31
What have I missed are there more glitches other than on over-grown?

Youtube "how to fly cod4 ps3"

Tony
2nd August 2009, 22:12
I have and WTF, are these people doing anything?

They just seem to press start and go into the options and then fly?

I haven't been on COD for about a month so this is all new news to me.

Tony
2nd August 2009, 23:09
Just played COD and it has been ruined.

At least 4/5 hackers on every game.

I was getting higher points than most of them but it just became too annoying.

COD4 RIP.

Prickle
2nd August 2009, 23:29
Cant do what yourself? lol
And dont bother reporting! lmao

Big kill streaks haha.

;)

-Dan-
3rd August 2009, 09:04
If IW don't release a patch, then apparently there will be a huge boycott of MW2 by all the big clans, and the gaming organisations on PS3.

Instead of thousands of moderators trying to catch the cheats, put a couple of people onto developing a patch, because let's face it, if they weren't already aware of the issue when developing MW2, then they'll have to be developing a way of getting around it for that anyway, so why not include a fix for cod4, so their fanbase stays happy until November?

Tony
3rd August 2009, 11:11
People seem to be getting past patches and updates. I'd like to say that they'd be able to make one that will fix it but there seems to be people who spend alot of time trying to hack and will find a way through.

I wont lie it would be fun to play a game or two with the hack but I would never bother.

I was ending games last night (when I was host) where there were too many hackers. 2-4 was ok but 6+ hackers in a game of 12 people is a joke.

Are they really going to ban everyone who has used the hack as that is a frick load of players!!!

Liam_LFC_VTR
3rd August 2009, 11:11
Big kill streaks haha.

;)

Well i got a 26 kill streak on my own haha ;)

I have been reported several times now :n:

Nothings happened though?:geek:

Tony
3rd August 2009, 11:18

...yet.

Prickle
3rd August 2009, 11:21
Well i got a 26 kill streak on my own haha ;)

Lol, sure. ;)

Well thats what you get for being a cheating Retard. :homme:

And no i did report you but might for the lolz.

Liam_LFC_VTR
3rd August 2009, 11:24
Lol, sure. ;)

Well thats what you get for being a cheating Retard. :homme:

And no i did report you but might for the lolz.

It was on my COD4 leaderboard ;)

Why not cheat? Everyone else was killing me using this glitch, so I thought, why not use it?

You cant report me, you have to have proof of me using the glitch (photo/video) :cool: :cool:

Liam_LFC_VTR
3rd August 2009, 11:25
...yet.

I doubt anything will happen.

Do you really think they will ban the majority of PSN?

Tony
3rd August 2009, 11:26
Are they really going to ban everyone who has used the hack as that is a frick load of players!!!

That is what I said.

I don't know, the accountant's will probably say no.

Prickle
3rd August 2009, 11:27
It was on my COD4 leaderboard ;)

Why not cheat? Everyone else was killing me using this glitch, so I thought, why not use it?

You cant report me, you have to have proof of me using the glitch (photo/video) :cool: :cool:

Because you shouldnt, play properly.

No wonder you never on cod5.. :P

I doubt anything will happen.

No.. but they will stop the culpricks..

Liam_LFC_VTR
3rd August 2009, 11:29
Because you shouldnt, play properly.

No wonder you never on cod5.. :P

Im hardly ever on it because its shite LOL

Might have to start kicking your ass on it soon though, this glitch is too well known on COD4.

Prickle
3rd August 2009, 11:31
Im hardly ever on it because its shite LOL

Might have to start kicking your ass on it soon though, this glitch is too well known on COD4.

How is it lol? no golden guns, unreal tbh.

Dude last time you were on you were worse than me!

Ive also improved so meh. ;)

Liam_LFC_VTR
3rd August 2009, 11:33
How is it lol? no golden guns, unreal tbh.

Dude last time you were on you were worse than me!

Ive also improved so meh. ;)

That's it your ass is getting whooped later on y0!

Prickle
3rd August 2009, 11:36
That's it your ass is getting whooped later on y0!

LOL.

Oh anyway whats your kill ratio?

Mines now 0.80 :A:

pwned tons of people in a War match lastnight :zainy:

They kept running in and i kept knocking them down fo' sho.

Liam_LFC_VTR
3rd August 2009, 11:39
LOL.

Oh anyway whats your kill ratio?

Mines now 0.80 :A:

pwned tons of people in a War match lastnight :zainy:

They kept running in and i kept knocking them down fo' sho.

Havent got a clue.

Its good on COD4 so it cant be too bad on cod5 LOL

I have no good guns y0! Im only like rank 33 or something crap like that , so I stick to the dp28 LOL

Prickle
3rd August 2009, 11:42
Havent got a clue.

Its good on COD4 so it cant be too bad on cod5 LOL

I have no good guns y0! Im only like rank 33 or something crap like that , so I stick to the dp28 LOL

Mp40

martydom

Cant think of my other perks. :geek:

When overkill 56+ i use mp40 + ptrS.

Good gun that but they look clumsey.

Liam_LFC_VTR
3rd August 2009, 11:44
Mp40

martydom

Cant think of my other perks. :geek:

When overkill 56+ i use mp40 + ptrS.

Good gun that but they look clumsey.

Man everyone uses mp40, takes too many bullets to kill people imo.

Martydom? n00b LOL

Prickle
3rd August 2009, 11:47
Man everyone uses mp40, takes too many bullets to kill people imo.

Martydom? n00b LOL

Not really i shot 2-4 bullets and killed him/her.

If you aim for the head/torso itl take less bullets. (obviously)

Reason for martydom is sometimes when i kill someone i had to run like a whore to stop myself gettinig killed... sooo i use it to annoy people HAHA. Plus its +5 +10 +50 depending on match.

Liam_LFC_VTR
3rd August 2009, 11:52
Not really i shot 2-4 bullets and killed him/her.

If you aim for the head/torso itl take less bullets. (obviously)

Reason for martydom is sometimes when i kill someone i had to run like a whore to stop myself gettinig killed... sooo i use it to annoy people HAHA. Plus its +5 +10 +50 depending on match.

Hmm maybe il set up a mp40 class, no martydom, steady aim ftw!

-E-N-Z-O-
3rd August 2009, 14:15
I have no official link but i've read a few times now that if an account is reported 'X' amount of times for glitching in CoD then they will have their MAC address banned and therefore making a new account or buying another PS3 will not allow you to play online again.

Dunno what the amount of times is though.

-Dan-
3rd August 2009, 14:17
MP40 is the only gun I touch the occasional times I've played COD5.

I'm still Level 19 I think, K/D of 1.19, it's like 0.8 lowerthan my COD4 ratio = COD4 is nice and easy lol.

fossie
4th August 2009, 16:17
Just been playing this, getting crap now cause of the cheaters, the hosts keep ending games because of it

Dan-Subtle
4th August 2009, 16:19
just come across from xbox chat, i played for about 3 hours last night and about an hour this morning and never experienced any people cheating. is this just on the ps3 or on xbox too?

BenTen
4th August 2009, 16:26
just ps3 it seems. well annoying, cant even see the appeal of it you get stuck somewere and have to wait for people to come past.

just seems boring

i message anyone who does it saying il get thier account banned and then report them.

ps3 or infinity ward are getting rid of it so people wont be able to do it.

Liam_LFC_VTR
4th August 2009, 16:31
just ps3 it seems. well annoying, cant even see the appeal of it you get stuck somewere and have to wait for people to come past.

just seems boring

i message anyone who does it saying il get thier account banned and then report them.

ps3 or infinity ward are getting rid of it so people wont be able to do it.

I do it.

You cant do anything. You need video evidence and another witness.

And they wont ban you straight away, they give you a warning first,if you keep getting caught then you'll get banned

Liam_LFC_VTR
4th August 2009, 16:32
just come across from xbox chat, i played for about 3 hours last night and about an hour this morning and never experienced any people cheating. is this just on the ps3 or on xbox too?

Think IW have made a patch for the Xbox,not too sure though.

Col_VTR
5th August 2009, 08:05
Agreed, where is the fun in sitting in the same spot, the whole fun in the game is running around shooting people :homme:

Hope this gets fixed soon :)

Graeme
5th August 2009, 08:13
its on both xbox and ps3

the last few times i have been on i havnt seen anyone cheating either so it must just be certain times of the day

Liam_LFC_VTR
5th August 2009, 10:55
Its been patched up for the PS3 now!

Yet I am still stuck with no radar thanks to the stupid hack...................

jus_tin
5th August 2009, 11:39
Its been patched up for the PS3 now!

Yet I am still stuck with no radar thanks to the stupid hack...................

serves u right :homme:

Liam_LFC_VTR
5th August 2009, 11:58

Sshhh :homme:

Col_VTR
5th August 2009, 12:16

Correct ;)

Crunkers
5th August 2009, 13:53

Agreed

Matt67
5th August 2009, 14:43
No problems like this on the xbox.... ;)

Liam_LFC_VTR
5th August 2009, 16:01
Agreed

tbh I couldn't care less because I've deleted the save data now everything is back to normal :A:

Whirly
5th August 2009, 16:53
yh i went on for some games last night and loads of people were using that ufo hack :@

-Dan-
5th August 2009, 18:37
It's all patched now though. Well not strictly, they've updated the servers their side to make sure the exploit doesn't work, even if people still have the hacked data. They probably haven't got the time to make a patch, but this will do me fine, as long as it keeps people from glitching etc.

fossie
5th August 2009, 18:43
Got fed of the cheating buggers last night so traded the PS3 in and got an Elite...

Liam_LFC_VTR
5th August 2009, 20:23
Got fed of the cheating buggers last night so traded the PS3 in and got an Elite...

Why did you do that?

Its all fixed now..............

fossie
5th August 2009, 20:43
If only i knew the glitches were fixed, tbh was getting fed up of losing connections all the time, never had that problem with the xbox

Liam_LFC_VTR
5th August 2009, 20:47
If only i knew the glitches were fixed, tbh was getting fed up of losing connections all the time, never had that problem with the xbox

Ah well, at least you got Xbox Live now,fat better than PSN imo.

Tony
5th August 2009, 22:21
I think that is widely accepted.

jus_tin
7th August 2009, 11:29
the xbox online subscription obviously pays for a secure network, the psn is free so we gotta put up with its instability...

Tony
7th August 2009, 12:18
That was jus_tin with the daily 'Stating the bleedin' obvious' report.

:D