PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2 - Online Gameplay Vids

Spanky
14th August 2009, 14:11
Hey guys.

Some of you may of seen these, i dont no, but if not here is one

Looks great, and some VERY good new options, anyone fancy being a bomber pilot :P :P

The XP scores go through the roof aswell lol (watch right till the end!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c84L2TrmCfM

Tony
14th August 2009, 14:34
Aye, I saw it a while ago as I follow IW on twitter.

Looks awesome, the revenge points at the end is nuts!

Cannot wait for this. Hopefully there will be more prestige levels on this game, a lot more actually.

Interestingly one of IW's tweets was that they had been online noting people's username's who had been using hacks.

Spanky
14th August 2009, 14:42
yea, i follow it all on the IW forums, and they are bang on with the hackers now.

Fair cop to imo, ruins a really good came (cod4)

Cant wait for MW2 though :D

are you going to play the actual game first and then hit the online mode??

Or just go straight online?

Liam_LFC_VTR
14th August 2009, 15:01
Once this and GT5 come out, I will seriously have NO social life whatsoever...........

Tony
14th August 2009, 15:20
Lol I may run online. I didn't even play COD4 for a month or so after buying it, I only bought it as it was £25 new in Gamestation that week. I completed it in 6 hours or so and didn't touch it after that. Then my friend told me about the online play and the rest is a sad history lol.

...I digress, the reason I will run online is because other people got too much of a headstart over me by the time I started playing. I think there were even Gold 55's and my learning curve was longer as I had to contend with players who knew the maps.

I didn't get a positive k/d ratio until around 8k k/ds on my first account. First account took me 15 days to get to Gold 55, second took 10 days. I doubt I will get there on the third one.

craigy_87
14th August 2009, 15:28
yeah posted the link awhile ago but i stuck it in another thread so no1 ended up seeing it lol

i like the look of it, has anyone seen the demo they showed at comic con?

3cott
14th August 2009, 19:00
OMG i want lol...

Mike-VTR
14th August 2009, 19:38
CaN I GeTz a REEEEEEEE.............................EEEEE-PoSt