PDA

View Full Version : Dishonesty at its best!

Simo
2nd February 2006, 07:08
I am sorry to announce that we have atleast one devious, dishonest and disrespectful member within the Saxperience community!

You may not be surprised by this statement, but I feel totally let down by the actions of this person.

So, what's this all about?

On the 28th January, our 'problem member' gained access to a moderator account... Had a quick look around the staff forums and checked a few PM's before logging out.

The signin check had worked - you're so 'special'.

Unfortunately every movement on the website is logged and consequently every movement can be re-traced.
<hr />
On the 30th January, our 'problem member' decided to have another browse around the site... but not from the usual internet access point (BTW - NTL really do suck dont they!)... no, this time it must have been college day... so off to Writtle we go.

After a browse around, again a moderator account was accessed (an interesting search technique for usernames BTW). This bad enough in itself, the actions taken next, well and truly over-stepped the mark!

(Note. there are more direct ways of accessing this site - Google.co.uk is not the easiest of routes and unfortunately for you, this increases the data logging potential)

Again, staff threads were read along with a couple of PM's... I hope you found those informative.

But what have Leckie and saxx done to you? deactivating these users was like setting a huge warning beacon off! (the quick access buttons are great aren't they... very easy to use smileys/smiley2.gif )

You must have taken offence to alicia's signature and avatar too... or were you just checking out those buttons again?

OK, job done, so it's time to sit around for a few hours and watch what happens...

I applaud you - I'm so impressed. smileys/smiley32.gif

I'm even more impressed that you've managed to logon each day... have you been waiting for some reaction?
<hr />

Would the 'problem member' like to get in touch with me and tell me the reasons why you chose to do this? I welcome you to do this! smileys/smiley14.gif

I will be following this matter up in more detail... It's unfortunate that your actions will restrict access for a number of people in and around Essex... but not just yet. You do deserve to see this post ofcourse smileys/smiley2.gif

Whilst I can not be sure of the actual person responsible for these actions, I am confident in the username responsible - this account has therefore been downgraded and deactivated. Further actions will follow.

==============

The following user accounts will be monitored for a period. If your username is on this list and you dont consider there to be a reason for this, then please get in touch with me, so I can explain the situation further. There is a logical explaination for many of the names cropping up on this list.

BTW there is some significance in the order of this list - especially towards the TOP of the list!

chrishimself
mitchell
RobertosVTS
BDM
alex106
Marcsforte
saxorider
s6_girl
lauraw
tricks
scott_fiesta87
NIKNOKZ
kroozuk_danVTR
VTSFIEND

Nick_VTR
2nd February 2006, 07:40
That is shocking whats the point of trying to muck upa quality web site theres no need. people should just get a life!

Phatsaxo55
2nd February 2006, 08:10
simo is there any chance that by doing this personal information can be obtained?Addresses etc? As im sure im not the only one who dosent want info like that being watched and learnt.

artnmotion
2nd February 2006, 12:48
can't you see in user names who logs on at certain IP address?

Simo
2nd February 2006, 13:40
simo is there any chance that by doing this personal information can be obtained?Addresses etc? As im sure im not the only one who dosent want info like that being watched and learnt.

No, postal addresses are NOT stored online.

This has been done Dom, hence the positive USERNAME match on the account in question.

saxx
2nd February 2006, 13:54
blimey!

so is the person on top who done it? smileys/smiley5.gif

(sorry im not with it today)

Chris
2nd February 2006, 14:04
It will be revealed soon!

Chris smileys/happy.gif

Sax1lora
2nd February 2006, 14:06
thats shocking! smileys/smiley3.gif

Saint
2nd February 2006, 14:18
email the college IT dude sometimes they will help out especially if you have a IP address an date/time.... whois soetimes find the exact PC name in some colleges like mine

makes tracking down abusive members on my forums great cause most of em go the same uni i work an do IT for lol ;)

silversaxo
2nd February 2006, 14:21
thats a bit sad isnt it i wondered where saxx signature went mind you there is some weird things going on in here thou

Baz
2nd February 2006, 15:34
sounds opretty shocking a serious really, wanna find out what the people on the list have done smileys/smiley17.gif when i read the bit about college i was thinking, shit what have i done, mainly because i log on at college on monday, tuesday and wednesday hehe

Sax1lora
2nd February 2006, 15:46
but how did they manage to log on as mods? they need the mods password dont they? smileys/smiley5.gif

Baz
2nd February 2006, 15:49
if you do there will be a way around it or a way to get on without one. pretty much anything is possible when hacking.

Sax1lora
2nd February 2006, 15:52
so there a computer geek smileys/smiley23.gif as well as an asshole smileys/smiley4.gif

Baz
2nd February 2006, 15:53
ey saying that they are a computer geek is offensive to me aswell!! smileys/smiley7.gif

Reef
2nd February 2006, 15:56
Thats just plain out of order... some people take things to another level, "you aint hard behind your computer mate" if you had the courage, you would in actual fact confront these people you had a problem with. Simo, keep the good work up mate, this is a excellent site, more advanced and alot more information than any other saxo sites i have seen. I hope you get to the bottom of this asap.

Sax1lora
2nd February 2006, 15:56
sorry smileys/smiley9.gif

just saying i wouldnt have a clue where to start even trying to hack into someones account. just sad really...

Baz
2nd February 2006, 15:59
lol me neither, wouldn't be too hard to find out though i wouldn't think, tell you what though, i hate my college course, its sooo boring, sitting behind a screen all day reading Cisco and typing up assignments!

urrrgghh!

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 16:41
well.... lol erm nice work that Simo, Drop me a PM when you find out more mate if you dont mind, was abit weird what happend.

I love little keyboard worriors, hope the person is at FCS and i will she if he has a problem with me there smileys/smiley2.gif

Baz
2nd February 2006, 16:43
your not a Chelski fan are you Leckie? smileys/smiley22.gif
If you are i think you should be smileys/ban.gif smileys/smiley17.gif

artnmotion
2nd February 2006, 16:53

This has been done Dom, hence the positive USERNAME match on the account in question.

Why don't you bann the user then?

Simo
2nd February 2006, 17:34

Why don't you bann the user then?

Dom - slow down and read what has been posted... the answer to your questions is there as plain as it can be smileys/smiley17.gif

Chrishimself's account was deactivated early this morning, but the IP not banned so that this thread could be seen. (no posting is possible in the forums)

As you can see - this user is online now, so it's pretty safe to say that this thread has been read. (I will verify later).

As no contact has bene forthcoming, its about time the IP addresses were banned from accessing the Saxperience server and the necessary admins contacted.

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 17:43
all i can say is what a looser and a muppit who ever it is! smileys/smiley8.gif

in a good way though simo, it has brought to light that it could be done so now you can just make it harder for this happening in the future! smileys/smiley14.gif

addictedtosax
2nd February 2006, 17:51
ah i understand why all the mods and yourself kept saying dishonesty is what got your blood boiling smileys/smiley2.gif and i did wonder what had happend to the sig too. Aw well, its a shame people do this sort of thing. Nice work weeding them out Si and any other mod involved smileys/smiley20.gif

Simo
2nd February 2006, 17:58
Does anyone know the owner of the account in question 'chrishimself'.

I'd like some further details confirming... smileys/smiley2.gif

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 18:05
Simo you and the mods should work on CSI ... excellent work lol

smileys/smiley8.gif although i did have to read this thread twice to understand it lol

al_VTR
2nd February 2006, 18:08
jesus what an arse. shows that the tracking systems work properly though. just glad its not effecting me - as i'm in Essex smileys/smiley17.gif

not coming forward shows hes not man enough to stand up for his actions, which means they were worthless

Soulmachineuk
2nd February 2006, 19:04
What a shocking and sad thing to do to such an amzing site like Sax-P. He is not man enough to come forward and give a reason for his actions, instead he hides behind a computer!!! Like a childish school kid... smileys/smiley19.gif Why doesn't he grow up and get a life, loser!!! I hope he is caught and is sorted out!!! What a low life!!! smileys/smiley7.gif smileys/smiley7.gif smileys/smiley7.gif

dannsax
2nd February 2006, 19:12
is a sad day for sax p , i am just glad the person has ben caught out . would have loved to seen there face .

nixy9
2nd February 2006, 19:22
thats so sad aint it, why do people do things like that?

havn't they got anything better to do?

Top Job though Simo, at least you can put more objects in the way now to stop things like this happening again smileys/smiley20.gif

starkie
2nd February 2006, 19:44
I cant belive this! Glad youve sorted this Simo. There is just no apreciation(sp) from some people!

Scott
2nd February 2006, 20:43
I personally would like to claim back the late night hours this week for helping to track this mess down.

Its a right sad day when a harmless car community becomes victim of online fraud, which i would like add falls under the Computer Misue Act of 1990.

It will be pleasant dealing with the admin at the college and ISP, something i look forward to being involved in.

Sax1lora
2nd February 2006, 21:08
so em are we allowed to ask which mod's account they used? or is that being kept secret?

liamk15
2nd February 2006, 21:28
OOOOh ..its like a regular scooby doo mystery, and chrishimself would of got away with it if it wasnt for you meddling mods smileys/smiley4.gif

Simo
2nd February 2006, 21:32
so em are we allowed to ask which mod's account they used? or is that being kept secret?

You are allowed to ask, but no answer will materialise smileys/smiley17.gif

I dont feel that would add value to this event really...

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 21:40
OOOOh ..its like a regular scooby doo mystery, and chrishimself would of got away with it if it wasnt for you meddling mods smileys/smiley4.gif

thats quite good LMBO! © sax-p

kevin_172
2nd February 2006, 22:04
is that the reason the forums has been running slow the last few days then? what a nob, cant ne forum go without having someone try to show off and hack ppl?

Baz
2nd February 2006, 22:08
gotta say, it has been running very slow recently!

Robbo
2nd February 2006, 22:15
Tosser smileys/smiley5.gif

Baz
2nd February 2006, 22:16
keeps coming up saying page can not be displayed now smileys/smiley7.gif

chrishimself2
2nd February 2006, 22:17
Let me explain..

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 22:18
Let me explain..

go on then!!! smileys/smiley8.gif

chrishimself2
2nd February 2006, 22:25
To all Sax-p users
I would like to greatly and deeply say how sorry Ií am that I have done this act. I know what I have done cant be changed.
One thing that I donít understand that is why some one said that the site is running slow? This is nothing to do with me in any way. I did not check the moderators private messages. So Iím greatly sorry, I know my acts have caused great disappointment and Iím very sorry. I will still like to surf the site and look and helpful post.
Chris.
P.S I know you will be all calling me names, and I can live with that.

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 22:29
why ban my accoun then cunt?

liamk15
2nd February 2006, 22:30
off with his head ...lol smileys/smiley2.gif

Simo
To all Sax-p users
I would like to greatly and deeply say how sorry Ií am that I have done this act. I know what I have done cant be changed.
One thing that I donít understand that is why some one said that the site is running slow? This is nothing to do with me in any way. I did not check the moderators private messages. So Iím greatly sorry, I know my acts have caused great disappointment and Iím very sorry. I will still like to surf the site and look and helpful post.
Chris.
P.S I know you will be all calling me names, and I can live with that.

I respect the size of your balls to come online and offer thisresponse... however this will not get you back into the 'good books' of the community.

The only reason that your IP's have not been banned thus far it to give you this opportunity.

There is some information I would like from you - to be communicated privately. (PM)

pug_boe

because you support chelsea? smileys/smiley17.gif
nah why did you feel the need to do that?

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 22:31
I personally would like to claim back the late night hours this week for helping to track this mess down.

Its a right sad day when a harmless car community becomes victim of online fraud, which i would like add falls under the Computer Misue Act of 1990.

It will be pleasant dealing with the admin at the college and ISP, something i look forward to being involved in.

I also spent 2 hour trying to fix my web brouser at work becuase it was been gay, would show me signed in on some pages and not on others,

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 22:32

because you support chelsea? smileys/smiley17.gif
nah why did you feel the need to do that?

Just if he new you wa a yedo (sp) eh.... smileys/smiley17.gifsmileys/smiley17.gif

chrishimself2
2nd February 2006, 22:32

Why? I just get very pissed of with you just sending post to starts fights, and i thought it would be nice just for one day where you did not post anything to starts fights.

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 22:33
Aww nice of you to go through all that just to ban my account. Aint you cute.

I still wont fuck you in the arse tho.

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 22:35
oh and i cause the fights once every so often through disagreeing (sp) with some one. I dont purposely cause them

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 22:36
lol you trying to say you did it for the good of saxp? to give us some peace and quiet? ... still wrong though if you get pissed off just ignore leckie, slag off chelsea smileys/smiley2.gif or report him not hack accounts!

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 22:37
report me for what? the fights that happen every so offten, Takes two to tango so isnt all my fault.

Yes do report me when you feel the need, most of the mods watch my posts anyway.

I have changed alot since all that shit happend when i first joined up, but yet again people still always bring it up.

I argue with people over the topic as it is a open forum

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 22:40
i mean if your naughty leckie? i noticed youv been a good boy for a while now.. im speaking in general dear as in no need to hack an account just because someone pisses you off lol

chrishimself2
2nd February 2006, 22:43
Yeah i know i've done wrong, dont you think i know that. I'm very sorry.

kevin_172
2nd February 2006, 22:47
not saying it was u the reason the forums have been running slow, maybe its because the mods have been working to fuck u off?

and whats the point in banning someone that has more experience (sp?) on this site? if they pissed ppl off that much they wouldnt be allowed on the forum in the first place!!!! just coz 1 or 2 ppl may not like them dosen't give u the right to ban the account!

Steve.
2nd February 2006, 22:50
youve really done well for yourself havnt u silly little boy.

How baout growing up and stop fucking around with something good. u need a fucking good kikcing for being cunt

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 22:51
chris if i was you id just log off sax-p and dont come back!!

noone will wanna talk to you and you have caused to much shite for fcuk all!!

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 22:52
youve really done well for yourself havnt u silly little boy.

How baout growing up and stop fucking around with something good. u need a fucking good kikcing for being cunt

indeed he does However he has been man enough to say sorry and we dont know what goes behind the scenes and what Simo's deciding to do. He's even said he was wrong for doing it, not sticking up for him or nothing and not justifying what he did.. but hey we all love eachother

bear_westy
2nd February 2006, 22:54
nah...anyone can hide behind a pc and say sorry ............

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 23:00
chris,

I think you have got some large tesicles to come back onto the site, i for one wouldnt come back. But i wouldnt do that in the first place.

I can see what you were doing, cracking into anything is fun, be it fixing your car/ something with pc's anything that involves puzzle's and reaching a higher point that you throught you would do. Fuck your human. But this site is more then a little shit forum. Simo and Mark put some serious time into this site if its not web based, its getting stickers, organizing things for the fun of the memebers. You could say its part of there life at the moment. You know, I know simo has been working till the late hours on sax-p.Giving the guy extra work is a piss take.

As for the mods. they need some credit too. They dont get paided to do this shit they just get on with it.

I aint posting this to arse lick but fuck me its common sence....

[/rant over]

saxx
2nd February 2006, 23:00
Im not bothered u deactivated us, or u were mean to my signature

but!!!

you have raised concerns among members about security and privacy, let alone breaching someones privacy by going into their account!!

its the mods i feel who suffered its not fair on them!

plus if you stay how does anyone guarantee u aint playin the hacking game again?

its all down to trust and security - more work for the mods i spose

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:01
woah leckie bloody good speech there bravo! and agreed...Blue Peter badge for you

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 23:03
see not always a cunt and i think i may even become a premium memeber tonight smileys/smiley4.gif

kevin_172
i agree with leckie and saxx it is worrying and a concern that this has happend if he is aloud to stay on the forums i dont think anyone will reply to his threads? i know i wouldnt

bear_westy
said in a pure yorkshire accent to mate??

kevin_172
2nd February 2006, 23:04
see not always a cunt and i think i may even become a premium memeber tonight smileys/smiley4.gif

oi no may about it smileys/smiley17.gif

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 23:05
said in a pure yorkshire accent to mate??

Nah i put on a fake cockney accent on for it smileys/smiley17.gif

chrishimself2
2nd February 2006, 23:09
chris,

I think you have got some large tesicles to come back onto the site, i for one wouldnt come back. But i wouldnt do that in the first place.

I can see what you were doing, cracking into anything is fun, be it fixing your car/ something with pc's anything that involves puzzle's and reaching a higher point that you throught you would do. Fuck your human. But this site is more then a little shit forum. Simo and Mark put some serious time into this site if its not web based, its getting stickers, organizing things for the fun of the memebers. You could say its part of there life at the moment. You know, I know simo has been working till the late hours on sax-p.Giving the guy extra work is a piss take.

As for the mods. they need some credit too. They dont get paided to do this shit they just get on with it.

I aint posting this to arse lick but fuck me its common sence....

[/rant over]

I was thinking with my balls, instead of my brain when i did this act. I'm greatly sorry, i know that they put a hell of time into this site. saxx i did not mean to delete your sig, click the wrong button. If i really wanted to fuck up the site i could of,but i did not becuase i relised what i done. I know you all hate me, and i understand. It will not happen again and i can promise you that one.

saxx
2nd February 2006, 23:11
i dont hate u, i actually wish i were that clever, however it doesnt justify what u did!!

i think you should satisfy simo's needs and we'll all leave the decision making up to the big boys

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:11
Im going to get slated for this .. i can see it now, but i dont hate you, yea you made the mods lives hard but youv said sorry and realised your actions. yea you acted like a prick but hey we learn from our mistakes

bear_westy
2nd February 2006, 23:12
on a scale of 1 - 10.....

did you think you would get found out?? pick a number smileys/smiley4.gif

saxx
2nd February 2006, 23:13
Im going to get slated for this .. i can see it now, but i dont hate you, yea you made the mods lives hard but youv said sorry and realised your actions. yea you acted like a prick but hey we learn from our mistakes

blimey! we're on the same lines tonight boe smileys/smiley2.gif

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 23:13
Any body who runs a forum/admins and mods a forum knows exactly what you could of done. At looking at what you did to what you could of done is such a masive difference. But that isnt the case you broke a trust barrier and thats what its all about when giving accounts out on a forum

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 23:14

blimey! we're on the same lines tonight boe smileys/smiley2.gif

Hope these lines are legal and of the non white powder substance smileys/smiley17.gif

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:15
lmfao i did notice saxx both at the same time too, im a nice girl me i love everyone and spread happiness to saxp with my magic wand

Clouds_mate
2nd February 2006, 23:15
lmfao i did notice saxx both at the same time too, im a nice girl me i love everyone and spread happiness to saxp with my magic wand

Shame you couldnt wave some over onto your Saxo smileys/smiley17.gif

saxx
2nd February 2006, 23:16

i have actually got a pink wand u can have!!!

Leckie.....ive no idea what u mean smileys/innocent.gif

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:18

Shame you couldnt wave some over onto your Saxo smileys/smiley17.gif

cheeky git.. the saxo is for sale anyway so meh lol

iv already got one saxx smileys/smiley17.gif

saxx

i have actually got a pink wand u can have!!!

Leckie.....ive no idea what u mean smileys/innocent.gif

meh smileys/smiley17.gif

Baz
well its ever son nice for Chris to come out anbd appologise but TBH, who gives a fuck!?

can't be doing with people like that on forums or anything of the kind, i think now he has said he is sorry....he should be smileys/ban.gif so we can let Sax-p continue with no more people fucking around with shit.

saxx
2nd February 2006, 23:20
well its ever son nice for Chris to come out anbd appologise but TBH, who gives a fuck!?

can't be doing with people like that on forums or anything of the kind, i think now he has said he is sorry....he should be smileys/ban.gif so we can let Sax-p continue with no more people fucking around with shit.

thats not for us to decide hun

Baz
2nd February 2006, 23:21
ino its not but still, people who do things like that...makes you ask one question....why!?

just no need at all

saxx
2nd February 2006, 23:22
ino its not but still, people who do things like that...makes you ask one question....why!?

just no need at all

he's put why hun,

its just somethin everyone will disagree on

if your not happy to accept than fair enough, but at the end of the day he thought he was doing some good with his actions.....

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:22
agreed, its up to simo and the mods, i genuinly believe that chris is sorry for his actions and he obviously wont be able to pretend it never happened however i see us as one big family and we should all er hold hands and umm sing nicely

saxx
2nd February 2006, 23:23
agreed, its up to simo and the mods, i genuinly believe that chris is sorry for his actions and he obviously wont be able to pretend it never happened however i see us as one big family and we should all er hold hands and umm sing nicely

but u may have unwashed hands smileys/smiley17.gif

anyways im going to work! see youuuuuuuuuuu

Baz
2nd February 2006, 23:27
serpose so, whatever Simo and the rest of his crew decide on is all good! will be for the best no doubt.

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 23:30
omg all you lot forgivin him! smileys/smiley5.gif

if it was down to me i like baz would just ban him and his pm! there must be somwhere where the line is drawn!!

Baz
2nd February 2006, 23:35
how can you tell if he is generally being honest when he says he is sorry? anyone can sit there and type and make it look like he is sorry! for all we know he could do it again

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 23:36
how can you tell if he is generally being honest when he says he is sorry? anyone can sit there and type and make it look like he is sorry! for all we know he could do it again

agreed!! smileys/smiley14.gif

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:38
well at the end of the day its simos decision to come to the conclusion whether he will be a further threat to the site, not ours. Chris obviously understands the fact that some of you may not like him now but thats up to you lot at the end of the day.

chrishimself2
2nd February 2006, 23:41
Do you not think if i was sorry, i would just be like oo well fuck it, Im not bothered.

Baz
2nd February 2006, 23:42
who knows! some crazy people in the world

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 23:43
Do you not think if i was sorry, i would just be like oo well fuck it, Im not bothered.

sorry you got caught??

what if simo didnt catch you out?? then you would of just kept doing it!

its like if you done speeding and just say im sorry officer i wont do it again! do u think you would get off with it?? i dont think so!!

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:46
would you rather gang up and bully him out instead, like i said its unjustified what he did but people can change .. and baz_saxo for all you know i could be a nutter but you just got to try and trust people again

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 23:47
would you rather gang up and bully him out instead, like i said its unjustified what he did but people can change .. and baz_saxo for all you know i could be a nutter but you just got to try and trust people again

yeah but has baz hacked the site no?!!

see the bigger picture boe!!

Baz
2nd February 2006, 23:50

you could we be Bozena yeh, but i don't know that, as they say...trust noone...

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:50
im seeing the picture Graeme and im seeing how pissed off he made some members and im seeing the amount of time simo and the mods have had to put in to find the culprit but you dont know if he was going to keep on doing it do you? nor do i .try and push him out it aint no skin off my nose, you given your opinion iv given mine now its time for the mods to decide .. we dont know if he'l do it again but like i said its up to simo to come to the conclusion not us to drive him out

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 23:53
point taken boe!

subject dropped!

Simo
2nd February 2006, 23:54
The decision as to what happens next lies solely with myself.

Some words have been exchanged, but information, which could have made some good of this situation has not been forthcoming, so far.

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:55
point taken boe!

subject dropped!

woohoo now can we all snog? and make up.. my fingers are getting tired of typing lol

Graeme
2nd February 2006, 23:56
point taken boe!

subject dropped!

woohoo now can we all snog? and make up.. my fingers are getting tired of typing lol

just because you wanna snog me boe!! smileys/smiley2.gif smileys/smiley17.gif

Scott
2nd February 2006, 23:57
Guys this is a SERIOUS thread, can we knock the crap chat on the head please.

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:58
dam right, and all the rest of the lads on here.. id like to do a snogathon for saxp.. all funds raised will go to saxp and if you dont like the look of me it ok il put a black sack over me head and poke a whole through it (just dont tell Andrew shhh lol)

pug_boe
2nd February 2006, 23:59
sorry scott just trying to lighten some people uo.. maybe it should be locked now so simo and chris can sort it?

Baz
3rd February 2006, 00:00

Some words have been exchanged, but information, which could have made some good of this situation has not been forthcoming, so far.

will we find out what action you have taken Simo?

Simo
3rd February 2006, 00:06

will we find out what action you have taken Simo?

Ofcourse...

I'm not into one-way info trading, so I cant see a happy ending.

I'm off home!

silversaxo
3rd February 2006, 00:11
simo im looking for another job do you need a security guard

artnmotion
3rd February 2006, 00:51
chrishimself2 YOU ARE A TOTAL TWAT FOR DOING THIS AND HOPE YOU GET BANNED FROM THIS SITE FOR GOOD smileys/smiley7.gif

Baz
3rd February 2006, 01:00
straight to the point Dom smileys/smiley17.gif

artnmotion
3rd February 2006, 01:01

May as well rather than Bitching about it smileys/smiley17.gif

Luke
3rd February 2006, 01:02
Now my opinion...

Personally i think what this guy has done is stupid, childish and is a total tosser for doing it.

You thought deactivating peoples accounts was a good idea?? and didnt realise you were doing it smileys/smiley5.gif ooooookk!

I think you should be banned from here for life. This website/forum has taken Simo' and Mark a lot of building and time aswell. Ok, you say your sorry but end of day you are never going to be forgiven as this is a forum for 'nice' friendly people and not tosspots like you.

(RANT OVER)

Baz
3rd February 2006, 01:02

May as well rather than Bitching about it smileys/smiley17.gif

serpose so!

artnmotion
3rd February 2006, 01:05
Now my opinion...

Personally i think what this guy has done is stupid, childish and is a total tosser for doing it.

You thought deactivating peoples accounts was a good idea?? and didnt realise you were doing it smileys/smiley5.gif ooooookk!

I think you should be banned from here for life. This website/forum has taken Simo' and Mark a lot of building and time aswell. Ok, you say your sorry but end of day you are never going to be forgiven as this is a forum for 'nice' friendly people and not tosspots like you.

(RANT OVER)

Right on smileys/smiley17.gif

Robbo
3rd February 2006, 02:58
why have people forgiven him? in all honesty your a total tosser and wont get any simpathy (sp) from me. and sayin you deleted accounts because you were sick of arguments, that should be left up to simo' and the likes. you really are a wanker. smileys/smiley14.gif

saxx
3rd February 2006, 03:28
whatever decision simo and mods make on the situation will be the best for everyone

Luke
3rd February 2006, 03:44
why have people forgiven him? in all honesty your a total tosser and wont get any simpathy (sp) from me. and sayin you deleted accounts because you were sick of arguments, that should be left up to simo' and the likes. you really are a wanker. smileys/smiley14.gif

Exactly a complete wanker

jaybiss
3rd February 2006, 03:45
complete cunt

ban him and his ip

i wonder if hes hacked into anyone elses account, im wondering if he has been in my own acount now

cant be trusted full stop

fuck him off for good

JaxoSaxo
3rd February 2006, 03:46
BASTARD!
I just realised my picture and avatar had gone aswell.
What an absolute ass piece, Do what you gotta do Simo, you know it makes sence

Simo
3rd February 2006, 04:11
Unfortunately chris couldnt resist the urge to register more spoof accounts...

The known IP addresses of this user have now been barred. Chris continues to try to access known pages on the server and has registered atleast 3 user accounts, since being barred... fortunately for us, as soon as he gains access to a page, he is refused access.

Oh joy... for someone who cares about sax-p and really wanted to be a part of it, after the hack attempt - this really isn't the response he should be showing!

The hack attempts continue.

I have implemented some additional security measures and even more will be on the way, once I research the vunerabilities.

This is all totally un-necessary and a perfect waste of my time!!!

Ofcourse, if Chris is as good as he thinks, he would be back on here by now. Even I know ways around the current blocks smileys/smiley5.gif

This is by no means a challenge... I'd be happiest if you'd just do one!!!

I can't/won't ban every IP address, I encounter... so at some point potential issues could return. I'm pretty sure who will give up first though smileys/smiley2.gif

Tony
3rd February 2006, 04:14
I thought enough had been said about the issue in the 6 other pages so i refrained.

But what an a-hole, what is the point?

Do one.

Luke
3rd February 2006, 04:16
Still can't believe somebody did something like this, so childish.

Totally stupid and to be honest i do not think he his as sorry as he says.

Nick_VTR
3rd February 2006, 04:19
When I first noticed post when simo put it up early this morning I though awell the guy will give up what the point after reading the reaction from him and the rest of us I though it was finished this guy need to get a life

dannsax
3rd February 2006, 04:26
honestly , to think people were being nice to you aswell . to think you can get away with it still .

to be fair , get what is coming to you , i would not be suprised . jog on either way smileys/smiley2.gif

artnmotion
3rd February 2006, 04:50
This is a GOOD site and people like him need to go back to SSC

C2_VTR
3rd February 2006, 05:54
This has proven to be a pointless and childish act only done on a site that obviously needs no major protection as is a community rather than an "important" site(well is important to us).

You are a useless user of this community and should therefore never be allowed to visit this site again, as you have proven from the fact that not once you were stupid but twice you tried to mock and undermine the dedication and commitment of the moderating team.

If you feel you have the expertise and ability to again log into this site why not use it to the advantage of the community and share in your wisdom so the site can be further improved . If you cannot and you are reading this with no chance of a reply then don't kick yourself down for it.... Let the guys here do it for you as I'm sure some would take the expression literally.

If you have nothing better to do with your time I suggest finding a girlfriend, boyfriend, sheep or whatever keeps you off of here.

pug_boe
3rd February 2006, 12:38
seriously what was the point in doing it again? or was it because simo actually got banned. now you really do deserve to be banned sorry

WestyVTR
3rd February 2006, 12:54
ok back up!

so after hacking in previously, then appearin all sorry he still persisted to hack in & cause problems!?

I few words of advise for the young shit faced cunt!

your a prick your a prick your a prick! yes! your a prick your a prick your a prick! and have a small dick!! prick so fuck off & lick, yes lick your mummas dick! leg over & out with out a shout just like your mum easily gets her rat out, yes it was me, then we did it on your bed she even gave me head! sleep well shit head! smileys/smiley7.gif

sax-p rocks! eat shit cunt face

thats my thoughts.

anyway, moving on! smileys/smiley14.gif

Simo
3rd February 2006, 13:49
It's apparent that many of you feel strongly about this event, which shows the support out there for Saxperience!

I will close this topic now however, as I'd like to try and have a peaceful day.

The sooner we put this behind us and move on, the better...