PDA

View Full Version : New COD4 hack

Tony
11th October 2009, 00:42
I thought I noticed that there was something not right with the game online yesterday and today.

The new one I have seen a couple times in slightly different guises:

1, The person who I thought was glitching was obviously the host, and the game basically stutters (like lag) but your position is reset every couple of seconds making basic moving a nightmare! You end up against walls non-stop while the host cleans up. Oh and what confirmed it, the hosts name - ll-Hack-lol, which I noticed after thinking wtf is wrong with this game. I hadn't seen it in the lobby as I was thrown in to the game.

2, Everything seems normal in the game but you come up against your first opponent who seems to be frozen, you go to kill them and nothing... you then do not see anything else other than the kill cam of your death! This shows you as being frozen and you being killed.

I also found this thread with recent posts after a quick Google search; http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-duty-4-exploits-hacks/45654-how-use-xp-hack-tut-ps3-16.html

It is a shame that there are sad acts that have to do this.

If MW2 suffers from this it will be ruined.

djmartin
11th October 2009, 00:52
why cnat people just play the game for what it is :(.

makes me sick..like you would do that in real life anyways hahaha.

just about to get shot in the head and you say to your enemy....... one sec. I need to do a hack I may survive haha.

Liam_LFC_VTR
11th October 2009, 13:37
Its called a lag switch.

Can be used in ANY game.

craigy_87
11th October 2009, 13:57
happened in a game at my mates house didnt know what it was just left the game

Tony
11th October 2009, 17:52
Yeah I've left most of the games where I've noticed it except for one. The team with the host that was hacking actually lost! Which I thought was funny :D