PDA

View Full Version : IW still haven't fixed the glitching problems......

Liam_LFC_VTR
15th November 2009, 18:08
Just had a quick browse on youtube at MW2.

Seems there is LOADS of glitches people have found already, so god knows how many glitches there will be in a few months time.

Now, surely after all the glitching problems with COD4, you would think they would have designed the game a lil better.

I'm not having a rant btw, it's still an epic game, just saying the game will be mega annoying when teh nerds find out moar glitches................

Graeme
15th November 2009, 20:45
theres not that many glitchs i can only see 2 but there hardly glitchs

Ryyy
15th November 2009, 21:51
Theres seems to be a fair few on MW2, but meh, who cares!

Only 20 more ranks for me muhahaha!!

Liam_LFC_VTR
15th November 2009, 23:18
Na there's alot more than 2.

There's 2 similar to the one on overgrown (cod4) where you can hide inside a rock.

Ryyy
16th November 2009, 10:04
Theres one on Underpass where you can hide inside the train connector-thing!

Chr15
16th November 2009, 10:07
Ive not come across any on the X360, is it just a PS3 thing?

Saamuell
16th November 2009, 10:27
Ive not come across any on the X360, is it just a PS3 thing?

Lolz exclusive ;)

Tony
16th November 2009, 16:36
Yay, glitches, yay.

As if MW2 wasn't shit enough with everyone camping in buildings through their AR red dot sites and heartbeat sensors.

Yay.

Prickle
16th November 2009, 16:38
Anyone been on that crane? cant remember what map. :P

2 jumps to get on it tbh

Liam_LFC_VTR
16th November 2009, 16:39
Highrise iirc^^

Prickle
16th November 2009, 16:41
Highrise iirc^^

Ta

On the far left iirc (near 1). Liam fell a few times getting on it hahaha :homme:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9/MAD_DOG_06/COD%20MW2/HIGHRISEMAP.jpg

Liam_LFC_VTR
16th November 2009, 16:44
Only once or twice iirc :P

Where'd you get that layout from?

Layouts of all maps would come in handy.........

Prickle
16th November 2009, 16:45
Only once or twice iirc :P

Where'd you get that layout from?

Layouts of all maps would come in handy.........

Found it on some mofo's photobucket.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i9/MAD_DOG_06/COD%20MW2/

http://kbd3.sixteenone.com/2009/10/mw2-multiplayer-maps/

Yeah good idea. ;)

Tony
16th November 2009, 16:56
Anyone been on that crane? cant remember what map. :P

2 jumps to get on it tbh

I haven't myself but there was a guy who got on the roof of one of the end buildings. I don't know how, that crap never interests me as Liam would know.

I killed him, thanks to kill cam :D

Liam_LFC_VTR
16th November 2009, 17:02
I would use "glitches", but they aren't technically glitches, e.g jumping on top of a building where you aren't meant to be on, that sort of "glitch", but I wouldn't do any of the reallll glitching where people hide inside objects, rocks etc.

Well, not on MW2 anyway...

Tony
16th November 2009, 17:46
I'll have to not take your word on that hack boy.

Liam_LFC_VTR
16th November 2009, 17:56
Welcome to the past ;)

GrantW
17th November 2009, 08:39
I haven't myself but there was a guy who got on the roof of one of the end buildings. I don't know how, that crap never interests me as Liam would know.

I killed him, thanks to kill cam :D

Happened to me as well, except it was on top of some of the scaffolding next to the building. Soon as I spawned I just shot him.

How many folk camp in the corners of Terminal btw?!

Tony
17th November 2009, 21:20
How many people camp full stop.

Modern Campfare 2.

Liam_LFC_VTR
17th November 2009, 21:27
The same amount of people that camp in any other shooting game ;)

GrantW
17th November 2009, 21:53
Only time I camp is when I'm sniping lol, or if im reloading i'll dive into a corner.

spaghettifufanu
17th November 2009, 22:49
Same as above , but im more of a sniper anyway .

Ryyy
18th November 2009, 12:25
Who cares about camping & glitches, get yourself on the IW Forum and moan there, and it aint even that bad, I aint seen many people glitching.

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th November 2009, 12:27
Who cares about camping & glitches, get yourself on the IW Forum and moan there, and it aint even that bad, I aint seen many people glitching.

Erm, 90% of the people who play the game :S

You haven't seen that many people glitch due to you dieing all the time ;)

Ryyy
18th November 2009, 12:32
Erm, 90% of the people who play the game :S

You haven't seen that many people glitch due to you dieing all the time ;)

Haha Naa, your alright on it, just havent seen me at my best lol;)

Yea But Glitches will always be in CoD, there will always be some nerd trying to find 'um so just get on with the game and rank up, like I said, moan to IW not SaxP ;)!

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th November 2009, 12:36
Haha Naa, your alright on it, just havent seen me at my best lol;)

Yea But Glitches will always be in CoD, there will always be some nerd trying to find 'um so just get on with the game and rank up, like I said, moan to IW not SaxP ;)!

I'm just letting y'all know :homme:

Go on tonight tbf ;)

Il go easy on you :oops:

Ryyy
18th November 2009, 12:41
Im on 2-10 this week so I hardly get any playtime on it :( Might be on after 10 tonight!

Was off work ill yesterday raping every fucker, you shoulda been on so I coulda wooped yo' a$$ aswell :D!

Rank 54 now!

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th November 2009, 12:47
lolz

Taking agessss to rank up for meh :(

Ryyy
18th November 2009, 12:50
It starts to take ages 50 onwards, 45,000xp to rank ftl!

Tony
18th November 2009, 14:35
The same amount of people that camp in any other shooting game ;)

No, not by a long long way compared to COD4.

Unless sniping there is no point in camping in a TDM match imo unless you need one more kill for a good kill streak perk.

lukowski14
18th November 2009, 16:04

Unless sniping there is no point in camping in a TDM match imo unless you need one more kill for a good kill streak perk.

exactly, i move and shoot, cover and reload then move and shoot etc. but once i'm a couple away from getting the AC130 i go in to a cautious stealth sort of mode

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th November 2009, 17:23

Funny that, your the 1st person I've heard complain about it, and I've spoke to a lot of people about the game.

GrantW
18th November 2009, 17:45
On a side note, does anyone know exactly how the score board works? Its not just your total xp, so what is it? I want to know because my mate has less kills and more time spent on the game, but has more points than me?

-Dan-
18th November 2009, 18:01
Wow, long time no see guys! I remember the good old days of WooF! I'm at Uni atm so can't get online on the PS3 ftl. Im stuck to playing split-screen with flatmates (screen-cheating bastards lol) and specials ops etc. I'll be on almost every day when I'm back home over Xmas, be good to chat to some of you lot again.

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th November 2009, 18:05
Wow, long time no see guys! I remember the good old days of WooF! I'm at Uni atm so can't get online on the PS3 ftl. Im stuck to playing split-screen with flatmates (screen-cheating bastards lol) and specials ops etc. I'll be on almost every day when I'm back home over Xmas, be good to chat to some of you lot again.

lol at the WooF days, classics lol

Yesss hurry up and get back :y:

Ryyy
18th November 2009, 23:00
This game is brill, yes it has its hicups but jesus, it only came out 8 days ago,im sure IW will sort out all the shitty-ness, not sure there is any though!

Tony
19th November 2009, 12:45
Funny that, your the 1st person I've heard complain about it, and I've spoke to a lot of people about the game.

Great, do I get a badge?

jus_tin
19th November 2009, 12:54
co-op seems better... was majorily laggy when i played a few days ago but with the latest update seems pretty good! the mission where ones on the ground and your mate is in the ac130 is friggin awesome - same with the black hawk helicopter mission... veteran all the way!!!

Liam_LFC_VTR
19th November 2009, 17:26
Great, do I get a badge?

Yes you do.

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu336/liamlfcphotobucket/1967.jpg

Tony
20th November 2009, 11:47
I'm not in your camp so I'll pass.

RS_Matt
22nd November 2009, 11:18
The Highrise roof is not a glitch, I think those bastard zombie teddies on the roof prove that!!!! I don't think any of the Highrise quirks are glitches only IW giving glitchers a tease.

lukowski14
22nd November 2009, 18:33
The Highrise roof is not a glitch, I think those bastard zombie teddies on the roof prove that!!!! I don't think any of the Highrise quirks are glitches only IW giving glitchers a tease.

yeah, that's what i thought