PDA

View Full Version : 29 killstreak!!!

jus_tin
18th November 2009, 12:15
kicked ass last night online - got my best killstreak yet! and before the camping abuse starts... this was courtesy from a attack helicopter in care package, then pavelow from killstreak, then ac130 from killstreak which took me to 20 kills! then went on rampage with my silenced ump 45 with red dot sight and pp2000... good times!

Ryyy
18th November 2009, 12:22
Great.

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th November 2009, 12:24
A new note for my diary.

lolz, mine like 26, but I usually go all in rambo style/ sometimes stealth.

As long as I get moar kills than deaths at the end of the match im happy tbh.

jus_tin
18th November 2009, 12:41
A new note for my diary.

lolz, mine like 26, but I usually go all in rambo style/ sometimes stealth.

As long as I get moar kills than deaths at the end of the match im happy tbh.

lol... im another rambo as well... or maybe chuck norris... but you know when you have one of them games where your invincible... felt good at the end knowing everyone saw my 29 kills and 0 deaths lol... doubt i'll manage that again!!!

on a different note, anyone seen that knife throw kill on youtube... quality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

jus_tin
18th November 2009, 12:41
Great.

yeh i thought so too :clapping:

Prickle
18th November 2009, 12:42
Bookmarked. ;)

Not bad lol. Mine is 16 atm. :homme:

Ryyy
18th November 2009, 12:43
yeh i thought so too :clapping:

Lol it is actually, quite good.

I need one of them 25 KS Nuke's..Wonder what happens!

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th November 2009, 12:44
Epic knife throw tbh lol

Liam_LFC_VTR
18th November 2009, 12:45
Lol it is actually, quite good.

I need one of them 25 KS Nuke's..Wonder what happens!

Ends the game.

Kills you, your whole team, and the other team lolz

Prickle
18th November 2009, 12:46
Ends the game.

Kills you, your whole team, and the other team lolz

Ive done one, in a private match though. :P

Scenery goes orangy. :zainy:

Ryyy
18th November 2009, 12:46
Lol its good but its just pure fluke.

jus_tin
18th November 2009, 13:05
yeh knife throw pure fluke, but still friggin quality... although have equipped now and randomly throwing it lol!

lots of nuke vids on youtube, defo unlocking it next!

Crunkers
19th November 2009, 23:23
kicked ass last night online - got my best killstreak yet! and before the camping abuse starts... this was courtesy from a attack helicopter in care package, then pavelow from killstreak, then ac130 from killstreak which took me to 20 kills! then went on rampage with my silenced ump 45 with red dot sight and pp2000... good times!

Just so you know that the attack helicopter from your care package doesn't count towards kill streaks, so your 29 kill streak won't count i'm afraid

pjw
19th November 2009, 23:24
Just so you know that the attack helicopter from your care package doesn't count towards kill streaks, so your 29 kill streak won't count i'm afraid

FTL. And i got all excited.

jus_tin
20th November 2009, 12:05

lol... not sure how that works but as long as my stats say.. Killstreak 29... im happy!

Tony
20th November 2009, 12:22
Then that will be a 29 kill streak not including the 'copter kills then?

Good kill streak mate.

I rarely get anywhere near that. I get a nose bleed at around 8-10 kills :D

That and the fact that my movement usually makes me an easy target but camping bores me.

I'm not sure what my best KS is on MW2, on MW my best was 22 iirc.

Prickle
20th November 2009, 13:57
Got a 20 streak yesterday. Not bad tbf. 2-3 dths.

Tony
20th November 2009, 16:54
Right thought I'd have a go at this and managed a 27 kill streak. My best on either MW, so I'm pleased with that.

Also did a 43-3-3 in TDM, again probably my best in either MW.

Crunkers
20th November 2009, 22:43
lol... not sure how that works but as long as my stats say.. Killstreak 29... im happy!

They won't do mate, cos any sort of killstreak item obtained from the care packages counts for bugger all. Its only the items you get after that that count for the killstreaks

All about K/D ration anyways. Mines at 2.45 woop

Tony
21st November 2009, 00:27
Hmm, I think some kill perks count. Like the Predator missle, Chopper gunner, AC10... as you are doing the killing.

I had care packages for ages and got a good variety of kill perks until I got rid of UAV perk at 3 kills, after I did that 18 out of 20 care packages were UAV!

RS_Matt
22nd November 2009, 10:58
Did a 36 killstreak straight away, 20 kills from the chopper gunner though!!! Done plenty of 25+

I camp as nearly all people hate being killed by a camper and they come to you like zombies! I think in TDM, which I usually play, it's a very very good strategy to camp but in HQ I take one for the team and run in.

Rob-6
22nd November 2009, 11:35
ive only got a killstreak of 8 but i find camping boring so usually get killed alot when im running around everywhere!

alexsmith
22nd November 2009, 11:41
whats camping haha

karlh944
22nd November 2009, 11:59
where u just stay in 1 place all the time

Graeme
22nd November 2009, 12:25
camping is for fags! :homme:

Rob-6
22nd November 2009, 12:42
camping is for fags! :homme:

correct! i played free for all on afghan last nite and nearly every single person was camping, it was really irritating

Graeme
22nd November 2009, 12:43
camping is for people that are crap at the game

karlh944
22nd November 2009, 14:39
camping is for people that are crap at the game

+1

:)

Ryyy
22nd November 2009, 19:19
Camping is the easiest thing to do.

So therefore its for shit people.

Run around at 300mph searching every corner, gap, building FTW!

jus_tin
22nd November 2009, 22:18
Did a 36 killstreak straight away, 20 kills from the chopper gunner though!!! Done plenty of 25+

I camp as nearly all people hate being killed by a camper and they come to you like zombies! I think in TDM, which I usually play, it's a very very good strategy to camp but in HQ I take one for the team and run in.

i would be impressed but since your a camper... im afraid a 36 killstreak means naf all to me! your the reason why im on my 4th controller lol!!! :wall: was playing underpass the other day and someone had jumped onto the rafters in one of the buildings - the camping fag shot me 9 times before i was able to kill him! :panic:

Prickle
22nd November 2009, 22:46
People camp gtf over it. ;)

Sick of people's gay rants about it. Run in and killed loads of times.. meh i dont care... at least we will have least deaths.

Got 26 streak the other day.

Crunkers
22nd November 2009, 23:28

Sick of people's gay rants about it. Run in and killed loads of times.. meh i dont care... at least we will have least deaths.

you're basically a tart for camping. Get in the mix more. Sitting in the corner of a building just waiting for people is pathetic, anyone can do it

Prickle
22nd November 2009, 23:37
you're basically a tart for camping. Get in the mix more. Sitting in the corner of a building just waiting for people is pathetic, anyone can do it

Naa i dont sit in one place lol. i do move around but not as often as others..

djmartin
23rd November 2009, 10:55
campin only makes sence if your a sniper.

other then that its just stupid, pointless and spoils the gameplay tbh.

i.e the onws who know where the other players usally respawn so they stand there waiting the player respawns and then you instantly get knifed. come on that is not playing the dam game!

jus_tin
23rd November 2009, 12:57
well i got my first nuke this morn... without the aid of camping! was on high rise... friggin awesome! recorded it on phone and sent to m8 lol!

Prickle
23rd November 2009, 13:05
without the aid of camping!

Well we will never know will we? ;)

Well done tbh. :homme:
Camping ftw y0

JamesR
23rd November 2009, 13:16
Mate of mine has 46, ints unreal tbh

Brendan
23rd November 2009, 13:25
chopper gunner & harrier strike makes it a whole lot easier to get a high kill streak.

mines currently at 39

BenjaM
23rd November 2009, 23:57

John loves to hold O! Prone ftfw innit my mann!

Prickle
24th November 2009, 00:28
John loves to hold O! Prone ftfw innit my mann!

Aye, although i have been venturing out on the maps more haha. :afro:

I shall return to my normal camp/kill as i get a few more deaths than i want i.e 5-7.

Craddock
24th November 2009, 11:31
Can't stand campers, ruins the game. Only crap players camp, else they'd run around and get the same kill streak.

RS_Matt
24th November 2009, 13:47
The reason I camp is people hate it! They just keep coming back to try and kill me like mindless zombies, if people left campers alone with nobody to shoot they'd be taken out of the game and the 'run and gunners' would win more TDM's. Only way another side can kill me is if they rush me in a group of 3 or 4 but even then I will have taken 2 out at least. Camping may be boring and unskillful but it's effective. TBH I can run and gun probably as good as anyone in the world but I like my hair. Getting shot in the back just makes me go into John Cleese mode. I spent about 50 days on COD5 online so you do get to utilise all techniques at some stage. Afterall a good camper usually has a favourite camping spot he/she has to run to after spawning!

I play the game how I'd manage it in real life, I'd camp down or snoop around very cautiously. It makes the experience real. What I wouldn't do is run around like Rambo going 1-0-20 and ruining it for my squad. I can imagine playing FIFA 10 against some people who would have to run around the whole oppostion before scoring every goal. Long ball game FFS.

Craddock
24th November 2009, 14:14
Depends what kind of camper you are I guess, If you go the exact same spot every time and actually stay there the whole round, then thats just messed up. If your sneaking around and you hear footsteps and then you wait, then thats fair enough.

Liam_LFC_VTR
24th November 2009, 14:16
Only way another side can kill me is if they rush me in a group of 3 or 4 but even then I will have taken 2 out at least. Camping may be boring and unskillful but it's effective.

lol...

samcook
24th November 2009, 16:19
i dont mind when people camp on games like team death match or free for all as the aim of the game is to kill an not be killed but its when people start camping on objective based games like domination with no intention of capturing the flag is what pisses me off. im a running gunner with a 1.70 k/d an 12,000 kills on mw2

JamesR
24th November 2009, 16:28
Whats the official highest kill streak ever on any COD?

Prickle
24th November 2009, 17:40
i dont mind when people camp on games like team death match or free for all as the aim of the game is to kill an not be killed but its when people start camping on objective based games like domination with no intention of capturing the flag is what pisses me off. im a running gunner with a 1.70 k/d an 12,000 kills on mw2

Jesus 12000!

Im on 4200 atm. :oops:

1.63k/d

Liam_LFC_VTR
24th November 2009, 17:44
Whats the official highest kill streak ever on any COD?

Thousands.

Easy to achieve tbh, glitch etc ;)

Prickle
24th November 2009, 17:49
Thousands.

Easy to achieve tbh, glitch etc ;)

Find one to do please? thought not. ;)

Tony
24th November 2009, 18:51
Lol at the camper debate.

Due to a 'if you can't beat them, join them attitude, I have now crossed over to the gay side and camp.

It has resulted in high kill streaks and a Tactical Nuke.

I like RS_Matt's attitude but I definitely don't think that camping is unskilled. It is hard holding a 'camp' spot sometimes. I agree with people coming back like doughnuts though when you camp, but I do the same with campers and it is satisfying killing a camper.

Liam_LFC_VTR
24th November 2009, 18:53
Find one to do please? thought not. ;)

Ok then, il do it when you and ben are in my party. Need to invite another 3 people, il lock lobby, job done ;)

RS_Matt
24th November 2009, 19:47
I don't actually see myself as a camper tbh but a marksman as I always use sniper and attack rifles. True campers for me hide and wait out of sight for someone to come around a corner, I'm always looking out from a window etc looking to pick off from distance..

I suppose cos I stay in one place and let them come to me it's deemed as camping. Running about in the open and getting killed on TDM is foolish not skilled when there are good "campers" about unless you are one of those rare run and gunners who are sh*t hot with grenades.

RS_Matt
24th November 2009, 19:50
Lol at the camper debate.

Due to a 'if you can't beat them, join them attitude, I have now crossed over to the gay side and camp.

It has resulted in high kill streaks and a Tactical Nuke.

I like RS_Matt's attitude but I definitely don't think that camping is unskilled. It is hard holding a 'camp' spot sometimes. I agree with people coming back like doughnuts though when you camp, but I do the same with campers and it is satisfying killing a camper.

I know what you mean, I don't mind being sniped but if someone camping with an MP40 etc takes 5 minutes to kill me from across a map (you only seem to hear the last shot) I gotta do the unusual and dart across the map to get them back, usually forsaking the other 5 players trying to kill me. :wall:

jus_tin
24th November 2009, 21:07
...thus ends the camping debate.

IN CONCLUSION:

If you like hiding in corners playing with your nob waiting for someone to walk past so you can gay butt fuck them fair enough... but if your the sort with a big pair of balls and like showing them off as you run around taking down whoever crosses you - then long live rambo!

The only exception to this rule is snipers... serial campers should be :ban:

Ryyy
24th November 2009, 21:33
Hahahahaha!

@ jus-tin

Prickle
24th November 2009, 22:35
Ok then, il do it when you and ben are in my party. Need to invite another 3 people, il lock lobby, job done ;)

haha, ok. whenever iirc.

Crunkers
25th November 2009, 00:52
I don't actually see myself as a camper tbh but a marksman as I always use sniper and attack rifles. True campers for me hide and wait out of sight for someone to come around a corner, I'm always looking out from a window etc looking to pick off from distance..

I suppose cos I stay in one place and let them come to me it's deemed as camping. Running about in the open and getting killed on TDM is foolish not skilled when there are good "campers" about unless you are one of those rare run and gunners who are sh*t hot with grenades.

You don't have to run into the open as such. I go around the outskirts of a levels . Sitting in one spot just waiting for me bores me to tears. I've not camped at all and my K/D is now up to 2.56. Was playing sabotage on Derail earlier and finished with 76 kills and 6 deaths. Surveying situations is the way forward rather than just running straight through

Craddock
25th November 2009, 16:59
Just got 26 Kills, 0 deaths - new killstreak and first time I havn't died in a game.

Ryyy
25th November 2009, 20:26
On a side note, anyone on PS3 ever heard of a German Clan called -wK-?

jus_tin
26th November 2009, 09:44
On a side note, anyone on PS3 ever heard of a German Clan called -wK-?

nope... should we??? i might have mowed them down at some point... no-one gets past my ump45 akimbo style lol!!! :homme:

samcook
26th November 2009, 09:50
nope... should we??? i might have mowed them down at some point... no-one gets past my ump45 akimbo style lol!!! :homme:

lol, its all about akimbo model 1887 shotguns the range they have is insane

Hazmanscoop
26th November 2009, 10:04
i love this game like, i havent seen as many campers as usual though

Busy using the Skar-H with the ACOG sight and heartbeat sensor :)

only managed a killstreak of 9 so far like and my kill/death ratio is appauling at 0.90

when i started i was crap but getting better :D

GrantW
26th November 2009, 10:29

Tell me about it, if someones using them then the only way they are getting killed is by a sniper or air support, you can't get anywhere near them!

200sxmadz
26th November 2009, 10:34
i d a bit of both depends what mood im in , my highest killstreak is 29 that was rambo style tho

samcook
26th November 2009, 10:55
Tell me about it, if someones using them then the only way they are getting killed is by a sniper or air support, you can't get anywhere near them!

yup there probably the most over powered gun on the game

Tony
26th November 2009, 22:06

Yeah I have seen a few people with that combo and owning.

Haven't tried it myself.

i love this game like, i havent seen as many campers as usual though

Busy using the Skar-H with the ACOG sight and heartbeat sensor :)

only managed a killstreak of 9 so far like and my kill/death ratio is appauling at 0.90

when i started i was crap but getting better :D

I'd bin both of those attachments.

Prickle
26th November 2009, 22:20
The heart beat sensor owns. Its gave me 30+ kills. :D

Having a rest off it to-neete as my right arm aches. :S

BenjaM
27th November 2009, 13:24
The heart beat sensor owns. Its gave me 30+ kills. :D

Having a rest off it to-neete as my right arm aches. :S

Your gfs right arm also hurts..... she told me.

GabbaKid
30th November 2009, 03:05
Am 4th prestige.
Ranked 182 on score..

RS_Matt
30th November 2009, 10:49
I have noticed the heartbeat sensor encourages me to be a bit more mobile when the action is away from my camping spots but as far as accolades go LOCKDOWN X 437 RUNNER X 1 lol

I sometimes get too reliant on the sensor though and get shot from a far when staring at the sensor and not in front and also many opponents are getting wise and using Ninja and stabbing you in the back leading to a "why the frig didn't I use a claymore!!??!!"

Just started using Nukes and got 3 so far in 2 days.

Hazmanscoop
30th November 2009, 10:55
Yeah I have seen a few people with that combo and owning.

Haven't tried it myself.

I'd bin both of those attachments.

Its gone now dont worry

Moved onto the Aug light machine gun with grip and holo sight :afro:

BenjaM
30th November 2009, 11:49
Am 4th prestige.
Ranked 182 on score..

4th Prestige? Fuck me.

Ryyy
30th November 2009, 12:24
Hate the H.Sensor, hate the Acog, Hate the RD Sight.

Hate the commando perk (wtf is this for?!).

Hate the 3rd person game modes, hate 3rd person in general.

Hate the fact that when you first wanna play online it takes a lifetime.

But other than these petty faults its good shiZZle!

Ryyy
30th November 2009, 12:25
Am 4th prestige.
Ranked 182 on score..

Good stuff, what about accuracy?

Im about 26% on my other account.

GabbaKid
30th November 2009, 15:02
Good stuff, what about accuracy?

Im about 26% on my other account.

Score: 180
Win: 151
Kills: 322
Accuracy: 123400 lol

I was 95 on wins and score was around 140.
But I couldn't play for 2 days, so dropped down.

@BenjaM

Yeah 4th prestige. :drink:

Liam_LFC_VTR
30th November 2009, 15:11
Gone back to COD4 tbh.

Dunno why, something about MW2......and no im not shite at it before anyone says that.......

ly Ben x

Carlvtr88
30th November 2009, 15:27
i love playin this online but sometimes you get some idiots over the mic... some really .... rude people lol ... i thought it was just the americans but ive come across some prats from Uk chatting absolute rubbish on there...
and as for kill streaks well i think my best is like 12 .. im crap haha

Hazmanscoop
30th November 2009, 16:20

Hate the commando perk (wtf is this for?!).Hate the 3rd person game modes, hate 3rd person in general.

get pro and you can jump from anywhere without getting hurt

Craddock
30th November 2009, 19:49
i love playin this online but sometimes you get some idiots over the mic... some really .... rude people lol ... i thought it was just the americans but ive come across some prats from Uk chatting absolute rubbish on there...
and as for kill streaks well i think my best is like 12 .. im crap haha

That'd be me. Apologies.

lukowski14
30th November 2009, 20:23
my accuracy has really dropped the last few days but it's still around 29% :)

GrantW
30th November 2009, 22:41

Hate the commando perk (wtf is this for?!).

Hate the 3rd person game modes, hate 3rd person in general.

Great fun if you stick Marathon, Lightweight, Commando and a UMP45 with FMJ on, just run about stabbing folk constantly lol ;) pisses a lot of folk off but I regularly get 30-40 kills in TDM just by stabbing folk lol

Hazmanscoop
1st December 2009, 09:29
^^ haha

Sounds fun, might give it a go

Managed a 26 for 6 last night, was well chuffed as my eyes were drying out at half 2 this morning lol

Ryyy
1st December 2009, 10:55
Gone back to COD4 tbh.

Dunno why, something about MW2......and no im not shite at it before anyone says that.......

ly Ben x

Just admit it pal your shite at MW2.

MW is common ground so you've gone back to that

:P

Ryan_
2nd December 2009, 11:55
It's all about the KDR :P

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd December 2009, 12:04
Just admit it pal your shite at MW2.

MW is common ground so you've gone back to that

:P

I'd wh00p y0 ass at MW/MW2 anyday ;)

Ryyy
2nd December 2009, 12:08
Haha youre never on when I am and vice.

Prepare for a wh00pin'

Liam_LFC_VTR
2nd December 2009, 12:34
I'm on now bitch ;)

Crunkers
13th December 2009, 16:46
Got my new killstreak of 44 the other day. Anyone else finding that people are getting better on this game? Either that or I'm getting worse lol

P90PTS
13th December 2009, 16:55
Im finding that i am amazing on Wasteland, highrise, karachi, rust and skidrow and one i cant remember the name but it has 2 bridges thro the middle and has the prime spot for a sniper

I fucking hate favela.

I got 33-2 yesterday on Highrise and 22-4 on wasteland just purely sniping.

craigy_87
13th December 2009, 17:36
wasteland makes me wanna punch myself in the sack

lately i've been enjoying runnin around with lightweight on and a care package marker in my hand lol

ad_182_uk
13th December 2009, 18:25
32k/s for me... too many pro's nowadays, snipers with infinite range shotguns, 10th prestige hackers. etc.

P90PTS
13th December 2009, 18:39
I only snipe on Wasteland as it's easy picking.

craigy_87
13th December 2009, 18:50
32k/s for me... too many pro's nowadays, snipers with infinite range shotguns, 10th prestige hackers. etc.

those model 1887's are the sniper of the shotgun world its silly how far away i've been an been killed by those

Prickle
14th December 2009, 11:03
new streak of 31 and also got the Nuke lastnight. :D

ak-47, 1887's and barrett ftw.

jus_tin
14th December 2009, 12:56
new streak of 31 and also got the Nuke lastnight. :D

ak-47, 1887's and barrett ftw.

cant use the ak-47, too much recoil for my liking! had a crazy game on wasteland, got the chopper gunner and was hovering over where they kept re-spawning lol... would of easily got the nuke if had it ticked in killstreak. have had 2 so far tho.

ad_182_uk
14th December 2009, 13:12
chopper gunner baaaaaaaby.

Prickle
14th December 2009, 15:11
cant use the ak-47, too much recoil for my liking!

Naaa, i usually tap R1 instead of holding it in etc.

Johnn
20th December 2009, 01:05
Anything that is directly given to you, e.g NOT in a supply drop, counts towards your killstreak, with the exception of a pavelow i think. I have Predator Missle @ 5, Attack Heli @ 7 and a Chopper Gunner @ 11.

:geek:

Tony
20th December 2009, 13:09
I have Predator Missle @ 5, Attack Heli @ 7 and a Chopper Gunner @ 11.

:geek:

I a similar set up but the Harrier at 7 kills and it gets shot straight out of the sky now... not sure what t replace it with.

Ryyy
20th December 2009, 13:19
Soooo pisses me off when youre on fire, get the last killstreak, could be a gunner, AC130 or a Nuke even.

Then the game ends!

Prickle
21st December 2009, 01:31
Rollin on 11,000 kills soon nearly 6000 deaths.

Only had nuke once. :afro:

RS_Matt
17th January 2010, 20:43
I friggin hate people running around at 35mph stabbing, you see them 10m away and the next thing they lunge at you in a split second, soooooooooo annoying.

I don't even know why I bother with claymores, you don't need scrambler to get past them.

GrantW
18th January 2010, 10:23
I friggin hate people running around at 35mph stabbing, you see them 10m away and the next thing they lunge at you in a split second, soooooooooo annoying.

I don't even know why I bother with claymores, you don't need scrambler to get past them.

Hehehehe fucking love doing this occasionally! Big maps like Estate or Afghan on free for all, or HQ/Dom matches to get to the objectives quicker.

RS_Matt
21st January 2010, 23:17
Estate is a huge map but everyone hangs around that bloody house.

GrantW
22nd January 2010, 08:38
Aye which is fine if you respawn close to it but I normally end up the other side of the bloody map!

What gets me is, with Scrambler and Ninja, knifing someone doesn't count as a close range kill?! You can't get any more fucking close range!