PDA

View Full Version : Kitted Gold mk2 Saxo - Colchester

al_VTR
24th February 2006, 02:19
anyone on here own a very nicely kitted gold mk2 Saxo around the Colchester area? looked very tasty cruising past me the other day smileys/smiley14.gif

subtle kit, colour coding with dark wheels (i think)

luisax
25th February 2006, 04:25
I've seen the gold kitted vtr about in Colchester and near mine quite a bit recently. He's from the essexmcc site. Is pretty low on compomotive wheels, I think they were gold/silver but looking a bit dirty!

2bob
6th March 2006, 02:39
dont sound like me apart from the dirty bit lol smileys/smiley4.gif but im normally round colchester

al_VTR
6th March 2006, 18:24
nah don't think it was you mate - the other one had standard/smoked mk2 lights all round.

good to hear you're around the area a bit though - will give you a shout when i get round to sorting the next Essex meet in case you want to pop along

2bob
6th March 2006, 19:46
ok dude would be up for it

2bob
16th March 2006, 03:37
U Lot On WWW.ESSEXMCC.CO.UK (http://www.essexmcc.co.uk)???

al_VTR
16th March 2006, 18:15
nah mate, see at least one of the cars most times i'm out & about. they're based in Clacton mainly aren't they?

luisax
17th March 2006, 04:09
Al, most of the essexmcc lot are from Colchester.. they hang about the lorry park quite abit - is near matalan/blockbusters. I've heard a lot of bad things about essexmcc, hear they are generally chavs/little boy racers - tho thats only what I have heard...

al_VTR
18th March 2006, 01:33
i know some other guys that go to the lorry park & heard there can be a group who act up, but not sure who it is. not been down there myself yet

2bob
21st March 2006, 20:18
Al, most of the essexmcc lot are from Colchester.. they hang about the lorry park quite abit - is near matalan/blockbusters. I've heard a lot of bad things about essexmcc, hear they are generally chavs/little boy racers - tho thats only what I have heard...

Well You Can Say What You Think I Dont Think There Is Any Chavs On The Site And Depnds On Your Idea Of Boy Racers If Thats Someone Who Likes Going To Car Shows With A Group And Metting New Ppl Then Yes We Are All Boy Racers

nixy9
21st March 2006, 22:58
my girl goes on there she says its ok smileys/smiley4.gif

al_VTR
22nd March 2006, 01:00
think its like a lot of sites guys, rumours circulate which people tend to hear if they don't know the site/people

sure Louie didn't mean anything by it

luisax
22nd March 2006, 21:02
Exactly al, I wasn't saying myself that they are chavs. I was only going by some comments I have heard. I am actually a member of the site myself so I wouldn't be taking the piss. I'm good mates with one of the members on the site who i've been mates with for years and hes a top bloke!

"I've heard a lot of bad things about essexmcc, hear they are generally chavs/little boy racers - tho thats only what I have heard..."

You totally misread what I said 2bob

luisax
22nd March 2006, 21:47
my girl goes on there she says its ok smileys/smiley4.gif

Yeah mate i've seen her on there before, she put up some pics of her Ka.

al_VTR
23rd March 2006, 18:25
sorry dude - i did misread it. apologies smileys/smiley9.gif

nixy9
23rd March 2006, 20:50
Yeah mate i've seen her on there before, she put up some pics of her Ka.

yep thats her smileys/smiley4.gif nice one matey smileys/smiley4.gif

now this is a smileys/hijack.gif if i have even seen one lol

Sorry Al smileys/smiley2.gif

2bob
24th March 2006, 03:19
Exactly al, I wasn't saying myself that they are chavs. I was only going by some comments I have heard. I am actually a member of the site myself so I wouldn't be taking the piss. I'm good mates with one of the members on the site who i've been mates with for years and hes a top bloke!

"I've heard a lot of bad things about essexmcc, hear they are generally chavs/little boy racers - tho thats only what I have heard..."

You totally misread what I said 2bob

Sorry Dude Take Back What I Said

luisax
24th March 2006, 04:57
No probs mate, obviously what I said wasn't very clear!

Maybe see you around sometime in Colchester. Will have to pop along to the next meet we organise.

2bob
30th March 2006, 21:44
Yer, Would Be Up For That

al_VTR
31st March 2006, 01:39
coming soon mate smileys/smiley2.gif