PDA

View Full Version : DJ_Splitz - No item, No Contact

Sneakydevil89
8th February 2010, 12:30
Ok, I feel i need to post this as i want to see if anyone else has had problems with him. I have included quotes from our PM's as well.

I purchsed a JVC DVD Headunit on Monday 18th of January 2010 off DJ_Splitz for £110 via paypal as goods. This is the For Sale Thread:

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282305

I had no reason to doubt the seller as he had been registered for some time, had itrader (all be it only 1) and had pictures of the goods.

I Was told it would be posted Next day, Tuesday 19th Jan.

Just confirmed all the stuff on paypal so ive got you address written down and will be ready tomorrow. Will go post office and send it out.

Cheers

On the Wednesday, i was by DJ_Splitz that he had to work daytime hours for his job and was not able to post it for a few days.

Hey there sorry about the long reply... basically my work decided they wanted to change my shift pattern and make me start at 8 and finish at 6 which was for yesterday today and tomorrow so there will be a slight delay so i wont be able to get it posted out till friday morning and if next day delivery is under £10 ill do that so u receive it on saturday if not you'll receive it on monday. Sorry about that but it will be sent out definately on friday.

Sorry if its caused any inconveniences

On the Sunday i was told it was posted. How this is possible im not sure as i didnt think Post Offices were open on a Sunday.

On Wednesday 27th January i was told the wrong Post Code had been given and the item had been returned to the Post Office. They had somehow contacted DJ_Splitz by phone and obtained the "actual" post code, which was the same (correct) one i gave in the first place.

I was told it would arrive with me soon. He even said he didnt want me to think he was dodgy. Since then he has not replied to my emails and has not actually been on saxp since the 27th.

alrite mate.. I dont know if u received the headunit yet but i had a call from the post office yesterday saying it had been returned there because they had the wrong postcode which i dont know how because i used the right one from your paypal but i gave it them again and they said its fine now and will arrive with you soon.

just letting uknow so u dont think im dodgy or anything

cheers

It shouldnt take this long for an item to arrive and as he is not replying to my emails, i can only assume the item was never posted.

I opened up a paypal dispute on the the 2nd February and escalated it to a claim on the 5th. Giving him time inbetween to contact me as there might have been a problem getting on saxp.

As of yet nothing. Paypal has given him until 15th February to respond. If he is recieving these emails and just ignoring them, i cant see it working out in his favour. Or at least i hope not.

I looked at the threads DJ_Splitz has made and he seems to sell alot of stuff, anyone else bought something off him?

I hope this gets sorted as currently im out of pocket £110 and down a Headunit.

Saxp doesnt seem to be a safe place to buy things anymore. which is a shame.

djmartin
8th February 2010, 13:25
sorry for the hijack but I saw the threads name and I thought it was some new album out haha

DJ_Splitz - No item, No Contact.........got to admit it does look like a name for an artist and an album lol.

im hoping this person sorts himself out and gies you the item or at least give you the money back!

deks36
8th February 2010, 13:59
you have done the right thing sounds like he has fed you a load of crap post office wouldnt contact him they would deliver as addressed or return it to sender paypal should only side with him if he has proof of delivery and that means a signature not proof of posting he has to prove it was signed for you should be fine

Sneakydevil89
8th February 2010, 19:14
sorry for the hijack but I saw the threads name and I thought it was some new album out haha

DJ_Splitz - No item, No Contact.........got to admit it does look like a name for an artist and an album lol.

im hoping this person sorts himself out and gies you the item or at least give you the money back!

thats true actually, ill keep it in mind should i ever DJ lol

you have done the right thing sounds like he has fed you a load of crap post office wouldnt contact him they would deliver as addressed or return it to sender paypal should only side with him if he has proof of delivery and that means a signature not proof of posting he has to prove it was signed for you should be fine

yeah thats what i am hoping, but can never be too sure these days it seems.

will wait and see what happens on the 15th.

Sneakydevil89
21st February 2010, 14:22
Just to update this, really dont know what DJ_Splitz was thinking as he never replied to paypal so they sided in my favour. recieved the full £110 back into my bank.

if he does re-appear i would avoid him.

this thread can now be closed

thanks

J222JRA
21st February 2010, 17:06
Glad you got a refund buddy.

Closed