PDA

View Full Version : kano_vtr

ric_b3
9th February 2010, 15:34
I bought a wiper and motor off of him for 10£ delivered, but this was over 3 weeks ago and no package and no refund of money.
He's not answerin any of my pms and deleted a message I put on his profile, his last activity was today so just keep a watch out for him.
Has anyone els had a problem with him?

Jordysport
12th February 2010, 11:44
I bought a wiper and motor off of him for 10£ delivered, but this was over 3 weeks ago and no package and no refund of money.
He's not answerin any of my pms and deleted a message I put on his profile, his last activity was today so just keep a watch out for him.
Has anyone els had a problem with him?

Mmm imo he seems very odd/dodgey as i have had personal dealings with him and he has pulled out many times, and one of his msn messages to me was the following describing the sale of his VTR:

KANO says:
?i aint got mine nemore
?gone
?up stoke on trent ?
? Jordysportracing ? says:
?nice
KANO says:
?i just told the lad needed a new battery ?
?thats vvvvv naughty
KANO says:
??
?siezed engine and 4th piston fucked ?
?that is not on

technically this is fraud, i am sure saxo180 will confirm this.

PM saxo-vsx he has his MSN i do have it aswell but my comp has gone kaput.

Paypal Dispute imo if you paid via goods.

Hope this helps.

J222JRA
12th February 2010, 12:00
I have sent a PM or Kano.........i have told him to view the thread and explain what is going on.

If anyone has anymore information then please post.

Thanks

nicole_
12th February 2010, 14:38
he tole me he buys and sells as a living i think

vtrlogan
12th February 2010, 15:32
hes a idiot. he added me from ebay asking if i had any bits for saxos for sale, and kept speaking to me on msn until i told him some nice words then he blocked me :(

Hes a mug, his saxo was on ebay not long again mabey still on there, so you could view his car and pick your wiper blade at the same time ;)

J222JRA
15th February 2010, 18:14
In this thread we only want to hear about Kano_vtr.......if you are having issues with another seller then please create another thread.

Threads such as this are very important, we just want you to comment if you have any experience of the person in question (good or bad), this is not a general discussion thread.

Thanks

James

Sneakydevil89
15th February 2010, 18:40
^^ ok. no problem

As my input was buried in a comment somewhere, ill reiterate again.

I have Kano's Msn and he does come online a fair amount. He has also tried to buy and sell things off me numerous times and has made references to selling broken things before.

ric_b3
15th February 2010, 21:53
Well you can tell him from me that for £10 he is really pathetic I needed this as mine had got broken off buy little sh1ts like him, also could you tell him some words from me that he is a complete prick and see you next Tuesday for me many thanx

Jordysport
19th February 2010, 19:58
:bump::bump:

any news?

Jordysport
21st February 2010, 13:38
Bump?? Ric has he sent the item yet? if not i will go round to his house and collect it on your behalf.

ric_b3
21st February 2010, 18:06
nope nuthin no item no pm no nuthin no email mate if you do get it for me that would be awsome

Jordysport
21st February 2010, 19:51
nope nuthin no item no pm no nuthin no email mate if you do get it for me that would be awsome

kk will go round when i am home. :y:

saxovtrstevie
22nd February 2010, 14:01
kk will go round when i am home. :y:

no you wont just go round there

you ask him first not just turn up there

Jordysport
22nd February 2010, 14:02
no you wont just go round there

you ask him first not just turn up there

well i tried contacting him from MSN, sax-p etc so have mods, what decision is left.

saxovtrstevie
22nd February 2010, 14:15
well i tried contacting him from MSN, sax-p etc so have mods, what decision is left.

its between kain and ric

Jordysport
22nd February 2010, 18:56
its between kain and ric

well ric has given me approval to act on his behalf to collect the item. don't see whats wrong with that, will save him travelling hundreds of miles. anyway kano wanted some speakers of mine :P

If i was you bic i would file a report of the breach of section 2 of the Fraud act of 2006.

i think his status in this matter was proven when his location was changed from Sidmouth to london!

saxovtrstevie
23rd February 2010, 15:11
well ric has given me approval to act on his behalf to collect the item. don't see whats wrong with that, will save him travelling hundreds of miles. anyway kano wanted some speakers of mine :P

If i was you bic i would file a report of the breach of section 2 of the Fraud act of 2006.

i think his status in this matter was proven when his location was changed from Sidmouth to london!

ok when u going up to kano house as i will meet you there

Jordysport
23rd February 2010, 15:33

Was planning to pick the part up sometime this week if not this weekend when i'm back. its only picking up a Wiper motor ffs.

ric_b3
26th February 2010, 14:12
Hi guys kain has got in touch with me and he has deeply apolagised and said that he had sold the car with the wiper in it and has said that he will refund my money and a little extra and has asked for my pay pal address but he isnot aloud to recive pm or messages on his profile so iam abit stumped if you are lookin at this kain my email address is ric_b3@hotmail.com cheers guys

J222JRA
26th February 2010, 14:17
When refund is recieved thread will be closed.

Thanks for the update buddy

ric_b3
26th February 2010, 15:02
Why am I not able to send pm to him?

woodysVTR
26th February 2010, 15:17
Why am I not able to send pm to him?

Inbox could be full

kano_vtr
26th February 2010, 16:55
hi mate sorry about all that refund sent my gf is trying to close this account but she dont know and my uncle was usin it at one time hence the location london and his name

Bound
27th February 2010, 03:02

lol. Badman.

kano_vtr
27th February 2010, 08:32
lmaooooo

saxovtrstevie
1st March 2010, 18:15
lol. Badman.

haha dickhead

ric_b3