PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting on delivery/refund from Sparco_Tom

mtpagey
22nd February 2010, 21:05
In regards to Sparco_Tom'sfor sale (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257705&highlight=carbon+engine+cover) thread way back in september, I am still waiting to know what is happening regards delivery/refund.

Basically the story goes;

Sept 15th - bits for sale
Oct 3rd - paypal payment sent, tom said he'd post on monday 5th
Oct 31st - I enquired about delivery as nothing had arrived. Tom replied saying he'd post asap
Dec 2nd - I enquired again about them. Tom replied saying they were parcelled up and would post them that week
Jan 6th - I ask for refund, Tom replies saying they're in the post
Jan 23rd - I pm him again asking when they were posted and by who. Tom said he'd find the receipt and it was by royal mail
Jan 29th - Tom replied saying he'd photograph the receipt for me to prove postage
Feb 1st - Pm Tom again asking about the receipt
Feb 2nd - Reply from tom saying he couldnt get a photo and that now the receipt had been posted off with a claim form. He was expecting a "very soon" about the claim...

3 weeks on im still £90 down and getting no further towards a resolution it seems

J222JRA
22nd February 2010, 21:21
Pm'd a link of this to Sparco_tom, lets see whats happening.

Thanks

Tom_Crx
22nd February 2010, 21:26
Dealt with Sparco_tom before

No problems

Im sure he isnt trying to scam you

mtpagey
22nd February 2010, 22:23
Dealt with Sparco_tom before

No problems

Im sure he isnt trying to scam you

I know, his iTrader feedback is pretty immaculate. I'm not one to cause trouble over nothing but im £90 out of pocket at the moment and just felt this had gone beyond the pm stage now :) thanks james

ShaneyG7
22nd February 2010, 22:29
Yh mint iTrader he has, recently bought a cat and centre pipe off him.. pleasure to do business with tbh

surely a genuine reason mate, dont worry :y:

Tontsy
22nd February 2010, 23:01
lol'd when i saw this thread . . . tom is a pretty sound guy!
if he says its posted its posted! . . . royal mail fuck up ftl?

D--R--E--W
23rd February 2010, 01:46
^^^^why would you laugh at this thread??

Someone is £90 out of pocket and and without goods and has been for 6 months...

Hardly a laughing matter

Sparco_Tom
23rd February 2010, 09:34
Thanks James for bringing it to my attention. I am currently using the girlfriends iPhone so when I get home to the laptop I will be in touch. A claim has been made and when it has been processed all moneys will be returned. Rather than making a thread please pm me next time. I shall chase up the claim tomorrow morning and be in touch

D--R--E--W
23rd February 2010, 14:33
Martin has stated that a few times he had PM'd you and never got anything from you

stephen34
23rd February 2010, 14:36
tom is safe guy :)

Sparco_Tom
23rd February 2010, 17:12
Not the case, all Pm's have been responded to. I do admit i haven't been able to get a copy of postage receipt to him due to no camera/camera phone or scanner.
I have also stated across the forum for about 2-3 months about my lack of phone camera and scanning facilities so it is not a ploy to make myself look better.

Royal mail are dealing with my claim request i have given all my details and that of mtpagey to them. The item does have a send to and return to address on it which i have stated in the claim.
Either item delivered or refund will be sorted according to royal mail cooperation.
I am not a thief and have and will continue to get this sorted asap.

sam_colbear
23rd February 2010, 19:11
I have delt with tom a few times and had no problems at all. Had a four days without a reply but he was away so thats fair enough!

RECOMMENDED SELLER!!!

Sparco_Tom
23rd February 2010, 19:23
cheers for the support guys. Please now continue to keep this thread clear for me and relevant parties to resolve this issue.
No further comments from 3rd parties are required. My feedback speaks for itself.
All comments are appreciated but now unnecessary.
Regards
Tom

Sean_VTS
23rd February 2010, 19:37
Tom is my love child, everything will be fine!

saxovtsmad
23rd February 2010, 19:47
no disrespect to tom but ive seen other for sale threads closed untill previouse ones have been resolved by the seller

Sparco_Tom
23rd February 2010, 19:48
Feel free mod's it's only fair if thats the new system

mtpagey
11th May 2010, 16:26
anything new on this?

stormin
15th May 2010, 18:51
People say how good a guy tom is but thet been nearly 8 months now dont think post office take that long for a claim.

aruffell
15th May 2010, 23:08
Sorry to butt in, but:

I am currently using the girlfriends iPhone so when I get home to the laptop I will be in touch

Not the case, all Pm's have been responded to. I do admit i haven't been able to get a copy of postage receipt to him due to no camera/camera phone or scanner.
I have also stated across the forum for about 2-3 months about my lack of phone camera and scanning facilities so it is not a ploy to make myself look better.

Doesn't quite make sense.

Just my 2 cents.

Andy

woodysVTR
19th May 2010, 13:30
I've been waiting 15 days for parts from Sparco_Tom...

Hasn't replied to my PM's, he said he posted them on the 11th, but who knows.

How did he get such a high/positive iTrader score?

tokyodrifte
19th May 2010, 13:44
I wish the iphone had a camera... DAAMMM

CaptainYid
19th May 2010, 14:31
I wish the iphone had a camera... DAAMMM

if you had read... his girlfriends iPhone hes on. he isnt gunna have access to it all the time is he? fair play he can get it and get the pics but thats not gunna be the case most of the time.

tom is the single best person i have dealt with as regards to parts via post. very helpfull, very considerate and never loses his word. i cant see any of this bad press about him down to his own being

Proffitt
19th May 2010, 15:32
How did he get such a high/positive iTrader score?

Because he's not a scam ;)

Bought from Tom in the past and i would buy again :y:

huggy54
19th May 2010, 18:57
Guys please stop saying things like "I brought from him, he was a good seller" etc etc, because mtpagey still aint had his refund. I personally have brought from Tom twice and never had a problem, but that don't mean everyone else who deals with him would have the same experience with him.

Let Tom reply to this thread, as his last reply seemed a while ago.

mtpagey have you pm'd Tom recently? If so what was his reply? If there has been no reply from him check his last login date on his profile, if its recent then its safe to assume he wont reply as its been months.

mtpagey you could ask a mod for some assistance

Proffitt
20th May 2010, 07:32
Brought :n:

Bought :y:

tokyodrifte
20th May 2010, 07:39
Take a picture on the iphone, Upload it from the iphone to imageshack takes all of what, 5 mins? if that? Im sure he could do it if he tried...

Sparco_Tom
20th May 2010, 07:54
Just stumbled back upon this. To clear it up it was an itouch not an iphone (same piece of shit anyways) Also I am no longer with this person.
The claim form is at home in amongst a load of paper work and I shall dig it out.

I'm not here to scam people and rip people off. I've always sent everything out at the first available opportunity.

woodysVTR
20th May 2010, 10:05
Got my parts today, well packaged, thanks.

Sparco_Tom
20th May 2010, 10:15
Good :y:

stormin
23rd May 2010, 01:58
This resolved yet?

Mark51
27th May 2010, 15:47
^^ as above?

huggy54
27th May 2010, 22:34
its been months, i reckon there's a slim chance of a resolve

mtpagey
29th May 2010, 17:10
Nope, not sorted yet.

Pm'd him on the 20th may again asking for the claim number. Was told he would get me it on friday (21st) but still no reply from him.

Personally reckon he sold the bits on at the time as 'he didnt realise' i'd paid for them and now hes just stringing me along for the ride!

huggy54
29th May 2010, 18:36
any mods helping you on this one?

huggy54
29th May 2010, 18:42
any mods helping you on this one?

mtpagey
31st May 2010, 02:56
theres nothing the mods can mate

huggy54
31st May 2010, 20:02
doubt you'll get any help from mods to be honest, as Sparco is a reputable guy on here and most mods probably have a good relationship with him, simple as. As much as i hate to say it, i'd just call it quits, as i'm sure he isn't responding to your pms, and mods wont really issue an action against a reputable member on here.

sorry

-Alex-
31st May 2010, 20:42
doubt you'll get any help from mods to be honest, as Sparco is a reputable guy on here and most mods probably have a good relationship with him, simple as. As much as i hate to say it, i'd just call it quits, as i'm sure he isn't responding to your pms, and mods wont really issue an action against a reputable member on here.

sorry

Moderators can't do anything but try contact the seller anyway, Saxperience is merely a third party for the sale and purchase of goods and services, if staff were to ban him what use would that be as he cannot communicate what so ever, and the buyer is certainly out of pocket, with him not banned atleast the staff can attempt to contact him, and resolve the issues.

huggy54
1st June 2010, 10:09
Moderators can't do anything but try contact the seller anyway, Saxperience is merely a third party for the sale and purchase of goods and services, if staff were to ban him what use would that be as he cannot communicate what so ever, and the buyer is certainly out of pocket, with him not banned atleast the staff can attempt to contact him, and resolve the issues.

I'm not saying to ban him and I understand that Mods can only do so much, I get that part, but has a Mod try to contact him as of yet regarding this? if so when was the last correspondence anmd the outcome etc.
Thats all i'm saying, banning him wont get no-one their money back, and I'm not suggesting that as I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for this as I cant see Sparco deliberatly trying to conn someone on the same place he sells aot of goods.

P90PTS I was wondering when you would crawl out of under your rock again.

stormin
8th June 2010, 12:30
This is a joke, it taking forever to resolve this issue but seems like the mods need to sort this out, especially ban him selling anymore stuff on this site!!

about time this was delt with, not fair on the buyer and he has been very patient up till now.

Tontsy
8th June 2010, 12:36
This is a joke, it taking forever to resolve this issue but seems like the mods need to sort this out, especially ban him selling anymore stuff on this site!!

you having a fucking laugh?
ive bought, 3-4 times off Tom now! and when there has been issues, he has been there to sort it out!

when i purchased a rear axle from him! the delivery guys fucked up! and he was straight there to cunt punt them! and get me what i paid for!

and what do you want the MODS to do, "oh tom, here have a slap on the wrist for being a genuine guy"

and as for the guy a few posts up who say, he is obviously ignoring the PMs ... gtfo sax-p your really going to get a good reputation for slagging off some of the best members of this forum!

tbh im suprised tom hasnt decided to say fuck it to sax-p from all the grief he has got over this!

huggy54
8th June 2010, 20:07
this is not going to ever get resolved, period. its been months now. mtpagey paid in Oct 2009, 9 months ago, he hasn't received the item. He is not to fault. Tom originally said he would chase it up
Thanks James for bringing it to my attention. I am currently using the girlfriends iPhone so when I get home to the laptop I will be in touch. A claim has been made and when it has been processed all moneys will be returned. Rather than making a thread please pm me next time. I shall chase up the claim tomorrow morning and be in touch

obviously nothing has come out of it as this thread still wouldn't be on-going. There's been no proof of postage either. I think a-lot of people should get off mtpagey case, hes the victim he's lost money.

1) In my opinion I don't think mtpagey will ever see his money, its been 9 months, doubt the seller is even bothered looking at these threads.
2) Nothing will happen to the seller as he has a-lot mates on the forum.

craigy_87
8th June 2010, 20:11
surely the buyer should be reimbursed and then the seller claim for the money/missing items

P90PTS
8th June 2010, 20:22
Is this STILL going on?! Jesus Martin, you would've been quicker walking to Aylesbury to go get your items.

Absolute Joke.

Bound
8th June 2010, 20:48
you having a fucking laugh?
ive bought, 3-4 times off Tom now! and when there has been issues, he has been there to sort it out!

when i purchased a rear axle from him! the delivery guys fucked up! and he was straight there to cunt punt them! and get me what i paid for!

and what do you want the MODS to do, "oh tom, here have a slap on the wrist for being a genuine guy"

and as for the guy a few posts up who say, he is obviously ignoring the PMs ... gtfo sax-p your really going to get a good reputation for slagging off some of the best members of this forum!

tbh im suprised tom hasnt decided to say fuck it to sax-p from all the grief he has got over this!

That's not the point though mate.

I'm not taking sides, but just because he has a very good reputation, and you've bought from him previously. Does not change the facts - The item remains undelivered. He's still paid for something and not received it. Doesn't make two shits of difference that he 'normally' delivers. You wouldn't let Argos of the hook if they forgot to deliver, or didn't deliver the stuff you ordered. He's paid - he gets what he's paid for. End off.

If it was you, you'd be unhappy.

I don't think Sparco_tom should be banned btw, not at all. He seems a standard guy, hopefully this will be resolved soon :y:. It's been eight months man.

stormin
10th June 2010, 23:38
well said there too many people on here taking sides just think it about time that Tom came forward with the proof of sending the item and a reason to why it has taken so long for martin to get his goods.
Tom is prob a decent guy I dont doubt it for a second but pagey needs answers and so far he aint gettin any.

huggy54
11th June 2010, 06:32
well said there too many people on here taking sides just think it about time that Tom came forward with the proof of sending the item and a reason to why it has taken so long for martin to get his goods.
Tom is prob a decent guy I dont doubt it for a second but pagey needs answers and so far he aint gettin any.

Doubt you'll get any reply, its been months. were the only people bumping this thread, mods and the buyer aren't even bothered reading this. moral of the story; keep good relationships with mods and other members on forum and youre ok if you slip up/mess up/ dont send paid for items

Powellyboi
11th June 2010, 07:26
Doubt you'll get any reply, its been months. were the only people bumping this thread, mods and the buyer aren't even bothered reading this. moral of the story; keep good relationships with mods and other members on forum and youre ok if you slip up/mess up/ dont send paid for items

I agree mate - People shouldnt take sides because of past experiences they should read the thread and look at the facts.

stormin
18th June 2010, 21:35
This is a joke now and sparco tom still being allowed to sell on the forum, come on mods

huggy54
18th June 2010, 22:03
This is a joke now and sparco tom still being allowed to sell on the forum, come on mods

agreed

PWA
18th June 2010, 22:14
Disgraceful.

Yet I have seen you on the forum everyday.

Mental note not to buy from you! Prick!

holdawayt
18th June 2010, 22:29
Disgraceful.

I wouldn't go that far, tom sold me my exhaust and even fitted it for me. it was a hot day, the car had covered 100+ miles so was baking hot and he was wearing a thick jumper. Put himself out of his comfort to help me.

This is why i always go to pick things up in person. I drove almost 2 hours to get to him because i simply dont like the postal service.

I genuinley think it's a fuck up on royal mail's part after meeting and dealing with tom.

Sparco_Tom
19th June 2010, 00:07
All you need to do is ring royal mail state your name and address and state there is a claim in progress on the address. Visit local office with id and a letter from RM that they will send on the phone call.

I dont see why people who dont know me or dont deal with me can slag me off.
GTFO you cu.........

huggy54
19th June 2010, 07:28
a little harsh. I wouldn't go that far

stormin
19th June 2010, 22:06
All you need to do is ring royal mail state your name and address and state there is a claim in progress on the address. Visit local office with id and a letter from RM that they will send on the phone call.

I dont see why people who dont know me or dont deal with me can slag me off.
GTFO you cu.........

Should you not be dealing with this and passing on the information, after all it is you that has processed the claim and will receive the refund if it exists.
Dont see why the person effected should have to do any running around on your behalf..

The comment above was harsh but that is the way this situation is turning I am afraid unless you sort out this mess. Dont believe it takes this long to sort out a claim.

huggy54
20th June 2010, 04:16
Should you not be dealing with this and passing on the information, after all it is you that has processed the claim and will receive the refund if it exists.
Dont see why the person effected should have to do any running around on your behalf..

The comment above was harsh but that is the way this situation is turning I am afraid unless you sort out this mess. Dont believe it takes this long to sort out a claim. agreed

stormin i dont think the seller will do much more, the buyer should contact royal mail (even though it should be the seller), may as well give it a try. but after this amount of time, i dont fancy the chance of getting anything

Jamestvaughan
22nd June 2010, 22:13
Disgraceful.

You've only had 70 posts? and you've not got premium so you cant even look at the for sale items? Use your post counts more wisely instead of butting in for no reason

Tontsy
22nd June 2010, 22:33

The comment above was harsh but that is the way this situation is turning I am afraid unless you sort out this mess. Dont believe it takes this long to sort out a claim.

tom has said, that he can ring up and check all this for himself.
its not running around, its checking it out and running up on the situation! not being toms little bitch lol.

if the guy is to check it up, and there isnt a claim in progress...then by all means give tom more grief!
but till then, i dont get why he is stil lgetting such abuse!
and if he rings up and finds there is a claim and RM are just taking their time, i wonder how many people would say sorry to tom for giving him the hassle he has got!

like he said, he is doing what he can! and the other party can feel free to check up on this.
no more can be done.

Steve_90
1st July 2010, 16:09
I wouldn't normally get involved in stuff like this as it's not my business, but me and a few others members on here got majorly fucked about by a different user on here and nothing was done about it. It took countless PM's to eventually get a refund from him but it went on for months and in the meantime he was still selling stuff and fucking other members about.

Therefore I really don't think Sparco_Tom should be allowed to sell other items while there's a dispute still going on.

P.S. The other members on here who seem to know Sparco_Tom, really need to get off his dick and stop defending him because at the end of the day, he's really pissed this guy around.

huggy54
1st July 2010, 22:32
I wouldn't normally get involved in stuff like this as it's not my business, but me and a few others members on here got majorly fucked about by a different user on here and nothing was done about it. It took countless PM's to eventually get a refund from him but it went on for months and in the meantime he was still selling stuff and fucking other members about.

Therefore I really don't think Sparco_Tom should be allowed to sell other items while there's a dispute still going on.

P.S. The other members on here who seem to know Sparco_Tom, really need to get off his dick and stop defending him because at the end of the day, he's really pissed this guy around.

I agree, but it wont change nothing. as i said before the seller nor the mods are even bothered looking at this thread

samfenna
2nd July 2010, 21:32
as an impartial eye, shouldnt the buyer be refunded the money, and then sparco tom can get that money back from the royal mail?

stormin
4th July 2010, 01:32
Has still not been resolved?

huggy54
4th July 2010, 08:58
This will be my last take on this as this has gone on for ages now.

1) The seller should be sorting everything out with royal mail. as if you ordered something from lets say argos and it got lost in the post i couldn't see argos saying call royal mail we already have its up to you now.

2) The seller should refund the buyer if the seller cant resolve this.

but as the seller wont do any, the buyer should attempt to contact royal mail to resolve, as he got nothing to lose, but chances are he wont get nothing as its been so long. i hope he does get hi money but wont hold my breath.

the seller should not be aloud to sell until he resolves this. the mods should enforce this, as if this was any other user they would have done by now.

Petee
4th July 2010, 10:01
This will be my last take on this as this has gone on for ages now.

1) The seller should be sorting everything out with royal mail. as if you ordered something from lets say argos and it got lost in the post i couldn't see argos saying call royal mail we already have its up to you now.

2) The seller should refund the buyer if the seller cant resolve this.

but as the seller wont do any, the buyer should attempt to contact royal mail to resolve, as he got nothing to lose, but chances are he wont get nothing as its been so long. i hope he does get hi money but wont hold my breath.

the seller should not be aloud to sell until he resolves this. the mods should enforce this, as if this was any other user they would have done by now.

Sorry but ive read everything everyone has said, Its between the Seller and the buyer no one else

So Stfu:clapping:

huggy54
4th July 2010, 11:08
Sorry but ive read everything everyone has said, Its between the Seller and the buyer no one else

So Stfu:clapping:

Somebody else on the Sellers DICK.

this thread is public, the person who posted this thread made it public. as its the public who reads this public thread also, the public will post public comments.

you get it now? :clapping:

Petee
4th July 2010, 19:13
Somebody else on the Sellers DICK.

this thread is public, the person who posted this thread made it public. as its the public who reads this public thread also, the public will post public comments.

you get it now? :clapping:

Well done :clapping:

Doesnt mean they need your opinion he wants your suport not a opinion :clapping::clapping::clapping:

huggy54
4th July 2010, 19:41
Well done :clapping:

Doesnt mean they need your opinion he wants your suport not a opinion :clapping::clapping::clapping:

all jokes aside he has my support which is why I said the buyer should contact royal mail as I want him to get his funds or item back, im on his side

Petee
4th July 2010, 19:58
all jokes aside he has my support which is why I said the buyer should contact royal mail as I want him to get his funds or item back, im on his side

Yeh i agree with that :A:

-Dan-
17th July 2010, 19:02
Seriously Huggy, just do one. What are you even commenting on this thread for?

Seems like it's your life ambition to comment on every scammer thread with a condemning speech.

How about you stick your nose back into your own business. All of you shouting the odds - have any of you ever had to claim on Royal Mail? Took about a year and a half for me to receive £28 from them, that was recorded special delivery which is very easily traced.

If the buyer is worried, then all they have to do is pick up the phone and speak to Royal Mail and ask whether there is genuinely a claim in. Until then I suggest you fuck off with your pathetic judgements Huggy.

huggy54
18th July 2010, 06:46
How about you stick your nose back into your own business. All of you shouting the odds - have any of you ever had to claim on Royal Mail? Took about a year and a half for me to receive £28 from them, that was recorded special delivery which is very easily traced.

If the buyer is worried, then all they have to do is pick up the phone and speak to Royal Mail and ask whether there is genuinely a claim in. Until then I suggest you fuck off with your pathetic judgements Huggy.

Your jumping on me for being frustrated with buyers not getting what they have brought from sellers? Dan
1) STFU and think before you talk.
2) Get off the sellers dick.

J222JRA
18th July 2010, 09:10
Seriously Huggy, just do one. What are you even commenting on this thread for?

Seems like it's your life ambition to comment on every scammer thread with a condemning speech.

Your jumping on me for being frustrated with buyers not getting what they have brought from sellers? Dan
1) STFU and think before you talk.
2) Get off the sellers dick.

Maybe you should both back off as this hasnt directly affected either of you. Its so irritating when threads in this section just get filled full of spam.

All we need in here is to know if you have also had issues with this seller with details and if your issue got resolved.

These threads are not general discussion threads.

Thanks

huggy54
18th July 2010, 09:56
Maybe you should both back off as this hasnt directly affected either of you. Its so irritating when threads in this section just get filled full of spam.

All we need in here is to know if you have also had issues with this seller with details and if your issue got resolved.

These threads are not general discussion threads.

Thanks

apologies J222JRA, I'll make no more comments on this thread, I hope it all gets resolved. As i'm sure both the seller and buyer are genuine.

-Jason-
18th July 2010, 10:43
Sparco_Tom is my hero

stormin
27th August 2010, 21:09
Thought that this would have be resolved by now, but after talking to Pagey the other day I hear that he has had no further contact from Sparco-tom.

It is obvious to all now that he has no intention of ever refunding for the lost item and that Pagey is still waiting on any information about the claim as he has never received any info on that either from Tom:n:, and as for this receipt he alleged he has no proof of this has transpired either.

In all honesty nothing looks to be getting done about this and I am slightly disappointed that he is still being allowed to trade on here as anyone else would have been banned by now.

I am not taking sides on this but feel that this should be resolved, and someone step in and ask the relevant questions.

As it stands Tom should be banned from trading until this matter sorted I feel that this is only fair and will prob make this thread go away if delt with once and for all.

MikeYost
28th August 2010, 12:36
I think he should have been stopped from trading as soon as this thread was made...

younglassXSi
7th September 2010, 12:57
I think he should have been stopped from trading as soon as this thread was made...

sorry but yes he should have

blackie_2k5
7th September 2010, 19:56
wft is going on in this thread?

who the fuck are all the e warriors? is it not clearly stated its between two ppl only? im not for or against tom but tbh what im gonna say is gonna seem like im for him(not that i care what any of you think tbh)

he can only do so much, if hes logged a claim and is waiting on info thats all he can do, you cant force them to process it quicker can you? if you lot sold something and royal mail lost it woud you refund them? would you fuck its not your fault! why should you be out of pocket? fair enough its not the buyers either but thats the risk you take with a postal service.

if the claim is bogus then by all means ban him trading, but he never asked the buyer to chase anything up, he merely provided him with a means of checking hes not lying, tbh with all the grief hes got im not surprised hes not answering this, i wouldnt,

some of you need to grow up, and on the subject of mods, what can they do? as said ban him? doesnt get the money back, no proof either way to support the ban?

if ppl dont like the way things are run why not fuck off to another site.

just another cock swinging match by lots of ppl whov probably never even met the seller, and just for the record i havent either, tell me to get off his cock if you wish, as above im not arsed, im stating facts and thats all ive got to say

rant over

Hpi_matrix
12th September 2010, 23:42
Has sparco_tom ever sent the tracking number to anyone?

stormin
19th September 2010, 15:30
Has sparco_tom ever sent the tracking number to anyone?

No he has not sent anything have spoken to pagey with regards to this and it has went far enough I think, as for Blackie, you really need to know the full facts mate before going into one of your rants, not the first time you done it.

Pagey has asked on several occasions no for details and is always palmed with excuses after excuses, about time that sparco tom came forward and approached pagey with some answers on this topic.

And as for people always making comments on this thread again pointed at blackie, no one on here is an e worrior accept you! everyone is allowed to state there point and it is not fair the way pagey is being treated let alone delt with.

I only hope that a year on this post might finally close and come to some sort of relolve by sparco tom.

J222JRA
19th September 2010, 16:40
Im bored of everyone having their opinion on these threads.......seriously go to general chat or pm each other.........it gets annoying when these suspected scammer threads end up pages and pages of crap.

kc-saxo
21st September 2010, 01:52
Cmon though he could easily have given him his 90 quid back through paypal, then Tom would get the long awaited refund from RM. It's only fair isn't it

sudds
22nd September 2010, 15:30
Its not right that he still trades if he has sent no proof of postage, hasnt followed up the claim, look how long its been, it should be up to the seller to follow this up not the buyer. The reason I say he shouldnt trade is to avoid this happening to other people, Im not saying he didnt post it but how does anyone know he did? and If he did he should at least follow the claim up and send the buyer proof.

huggy54
22nd September 2010, 17:39
im convinced this thread will never end.

for the sake of this thread to close id just refund him if i was sparco, its gone on so long i almost feel like refunding him and ive never met either of them before. its been ages now. this has to be the longest running thread ive ever seen.

just shows people on this forum dont like being messed around when it comes to their money

VTHall
23rd September 2010, 18:52
seems asif sparco tom is a money grabbing c*nt.
Then again, just my opinion :y:

blackie_2k5
26th September 2010, 21:23
No he has not sent anything have spoken to pagey with regards to this and it has went far enough I think, as for Blackie, you really need to know the full facts mate before going into one of your rants, not the first time you done it.

Pagey has asked on several occasions no for details and is always palmed with excuses after excuses, about time that sparco tom came forward and approached pagey with some answers on this topic.

And as for people always making comments on this thread again pointed at blackie, no one on here is an e worrior accept you! everyone is allowed to state there point and it is not fair the way pagey is being treated let alone delt with.

I only hope that a year on this post might finally close and come to some sort of relolve by sparco tom.

links to said rants? also proof of my being an e warrior:y:

sudds
26th September 2010, 22:52
im convinced this thread will never end.

for the sake of this thread to close id just refund him if i was sparco, its gone on so long i almost feel like refunding him and ive never met either of them before. its been ages now. this has to be the longest running thread ive ever seen.

just shows people on this forum dont like being messed around when it comes to their money

Nobody should be messed around with there money, If you buy something you expect to recive it, as described, end of story. Like said though we dont know if it did get sent or not, it most probably did however its gone on this long and still isnt sorted, thats just wrong. I know there isnt alot people can do on here about it but I still dont think he should be allowed to trade untill this is sorted or he has proved that he has put the effort in to atleast try and sort this for the buyer.

huggy54
27th September 2010, 14:59
Nobody should be messed around with there money, If you buy something you expect to recive it, as described, end of story. Like said though we dont know if it did get sent or not, it most probably did however its gone on this long and still isnt sorted, thats just wrong. I know there isnt alot people can do on here about it but I still dont think he should be allowed to trade untill this is sorted or he has proved that he has put the effort in to atleast try and sort this for the buyer.

i agree until this is resolved or at the very least until he shows proof of postage the seller shouldnt be able trade (not sure he is though).

also think the mods could action this more.

J222JRA
28th September 2010, 10:02
i agree until this is resolved or at the very least until he shows proof of postage the seller shouldnt be able trade (not sure he is though).

also think the mods could action this more.

How what would you like us to do??

Morgzc
28th September 2010, 14:56

Set up an official Sax-P debt collectors obviously.

VTHall
28th September 2010, 21:08

As others have said a few times, ban him untill he can prove himself.

huggy54
29th September 2010, 17:47

1) ask him to proove he has sent the items. there should be a tracking number or reciept he can provide.

2) if he is unwilling or unable he should be banned. i mean its be a yeafr now. and if this was any other user they would of been banned ages ago.

it cant be much to ask to do the 1st point.

out of curiousity whos responsibility do you think it is to chase royal mail (buyer or seller)? assuming the item was sent. ill put it to you this way if you brought an item from argos or dixons or even ebay and you were told by the seller (after having to chase him) theres a problem with royal mail they lost it and you deal with them. you wouldnt be happy

finny_vts
29th September 2010, 18:41
Set up an official Sax-P debt collectors obviously.

that sound like a mint idea tbh

nicole_
30th September 2010, 17:20
out of curiousity whos responsibility do you think it is to chase royal mail (buyer or seller)? assuming the item was sent. ill put it to you this way if you brought an item from argos or dixons or even ebay and you were told by the seller (after having to chase him) theres a problem with royal mail they lost it and you deal with them. you wouldnt be happy

i work for a bank, and if a customer complains that things arent getting sent to them, and they have no blocks from us and the system says things have been sent then we tell them to speak to there local mail distrubution center, what else can we do but keep trying to send them more things. ofc its up to you to chase the item if its definately been sent

VTHall
16th October 2010, 09:52
This still not been resolved? j222 come on mate, this is unfair. Sort it out and ban the nesseccary untill its solved.

stormin
17th November 2010, 20:28
i work for a bank, and if a customer complains that things arent getting sent to them, and they have no blocks from us and the system says things have been sent then we tell them to speak to there local mail distrubution center, what else can we do but keep trying to send them more things. ofc its up to you to chase the item if its definately been sent

That maybe true but he still has not come forward with proof that it has been sent hence this keeps getting dragged on and it taking the utter piss now that nothing has been done about it.

SAM-S44MDS-
17th November 2010, 20:39
This still not been resolved? j222 come on mate, this is unfair. Sort it out and ban the nesseccary untill its solved.

What do you want James to do about it?
If you read the rules in sax-p it stated that its between a buyer and a seller. Saxp has nothing to do with it,

And if James bans Tom, how will that help?
If Tom is banned, he cant come online, therefore could never prove anything and nothing would ever get sorted :S

Rules are here http://www.saxperience.com/forum/announcement.php?f=36&a=9 if you want to read them ;)

huggy54
20th November 2010, 09:25
I don't think Tom sells on this forum no more, his last for sale thread was 2 July

VTHall
13th December 2010, 18:44
What do you want James to do about it?
If you read the rules in sax-p it stated that its between a buyer and a seller. Saxp has nothing to do with it,

And if James bans Tom, how will that help?
If Tom is banned, he cant come online, therefore could never prove anything and nothing would ever get sorted :S

Rules are here http://www.saxperience.com/forum/announcement.php?f=36&a=9 if you want to read them ;)

ban him from selling is what i meant.

SAM-S44MDS-
14th December 2010, 19:24
I don't think Tom sells on this forum no more, his last for sale thread was 2 July

ban him from selling is what i meant.

By the looks of things that wouldnt do much either. He is hardly active anymore.

VTHall
17th December 2010, 20:47
By the looks of things that wouldnt do much either. He is hardly active anymore.

fair doo's, what a idiot sparco tom is though.

Sparco_Tom
17th December 2010, 23:04
I'm sure I've sold bits to all of you. What's that term I'm looking for... Hmm oh yeah fuck off and ban me?

VTHall
17th December 2010, 23:43
I'm sure I've sold bits to all of you. What's that term I'm looking for... Hmm oh yeah fuck off and ban me?

speak of the robbing devil ;)

GrantW
30th December 2010, 11:15
This ever get sorted out? I see Sparco Tom is selling things again in the for sale section...

stevie_m
4th January 2011, 13:07
This is the first time I've seen this thread and it is bloody shocking.

The way I see it is Pagey should be refunded his money, he shouldn't be chasing his £90 for over 10months.

Im not going to take sides but surely the admins of this site should be taking a good look at this thread.

Ross
4th January 2011, 16:35
yeah 105 trades, one went pear shaped. BURN HIM.

Tom's a sound bloke with gentlemanly intentions. I'm sure there's no harm been meant. I'm presuming the OP paid by paypal, so should have claimed it back if unhappy.

SAM-S44MDS-
4th January 2011, 16:43
Chances are Ross he paid by gift.

Ross
4th January 2011, 16:43
Chances are Ross he paid by gift.

Then he's a fool. :(

SAM-S44MDS-
4th January 2011, 16:50
Then he's a fool. :(

Indeed, seems to happen oftens though :n:

MikeYost
4th January 2011, 17:48
Regardless of paying by gift or not it doesn't excuse the fact he is £90 out of pocket and Sparco_tom is trading on here still making money..

Ross
4th January 2011, 19:27
It's not "regardless" at all. On £90, if the buyer had paid the fees himself (about £3) he would have saved himself any headache at all. If Tom's sent the item, he's sent the item. Why would he choose to send 100+ other items (that we know of, just through here), and not this one? Not like Tom has tried to rip people off.

Absolutely he's still here buying and selling. So what? Nothing to do with Sax-p at all. Next you'll be saying his ebay account should be blocked because he's selling there too. :S

stormin
4th January 2011, 21:06
Not the point!

He may well be a top bloke as you all say but this has been over a year now and sparco tom has still not provided The buyer with the conformation that he has even posted said item, so I am afraid it is not Pageys fault for paying incorrectly, it the fault of the seller for not being forth coming witht the information he needs to even check if the item was ever sent.

Wish people like you would find out the details of the transaction before putting you moneys worth in, as said in previous posts, A ban is needed and information needs sent to pagey so he can then start the proper process of re claiming his money either from sparco tom or whoever the courier may be.

Ross
4th January 2011, 23:20
I did find out the facts.

The buyer paid by gift. He's an idiot. End of. Regardless of whose "fault" it is, if he'd have spent another £3 to cover his ass, this would have been over 11 months ago.

Ban? Yeah. Ban him on ebay too. And whilst you're there, send a letter to his employer and ban him there too. How dare Tom try to continue to make a living because one person hasn't received an item. It's a liberty I tell you.

stormin
5th January 2011, 00:23
You should take your cock out his ass for a second, and put yourself in pageys shoes.

I ask you then?

I take your money for said goods and you pay using gift as seller has good rep on here for selling goods, so you have no reason to doubt him?
I take the monies from buyer and allegedly post said item, then get an email saying pagey not received goods and was looking for traking number or evidence of postage.
You make several excusses to why you cant get proof, then start to ignore the buyer for months.
So in conclusion I have taken your cash and have not provided you with proof of postage but you know what fuck it, it your fault for paying gift on paypal.;)

If that happened to you then you would be ok about it, prob because sparco tom such an ace guy? dont think you be happy either but if you are then you must be as much an idiot as you sound.

The fact he is still trading on here says alot tbh not much point having a scammers section if nothin is done.

deks36
5th January 2011, 07:10
This must be the longest running saga in history. A few things to consider, never pay with paypal gift, too many people happy to take your money but not so bothered about sending items promptly, espeically if they are private individuals not worried about trade reputation.
If item has been sent and has gone missing the seller should refund the buyer, as the seller has a proof of postage on which he can claim from which ever carrier he used, the buyer cannot do this it has to be the sender,and I believe the seller was actually doing this so he had no excuse for not refunding. So it appears currently buyer has no goods no money and seller had the only means on which to get reimbersment for loss of item
though this is now well out of date,
Mods are in no position legally to do anything about such sellers apart from ban on this site which they do. This section is to advise people on trading issues with transactions.
You cannot have a go at the mods for not acting especially when you consider in this case the thread is ages old and they may not be upto date with all latest info developments etc mods can only act on anything that is directly reported to them. No one should assume a mod reads all threads on forum if you want something acted on by a mod report the item to them thats what the report butoon is for.
so to this topic sum up buyer was silly for paying as gift, seller should have refunded buyer for lost item then chased up carrier for refund due to loss this is what I do if it occurs its not the buyers fault or responsibility.

J222JRA
5th January 2011, 08:48
1) Mods do monitor this section.....we monitor the whole forum!

2) Here are the rules for selling / buying on the forum,
• Use of For Sale and Wanted Forums.
Read and Write access to the For Sale and Wanted forums has been restricted. Prior to the restrictions being put in place, a large number of members allowed themselves to be conned, resulting in the loss of products and/or money.

In an attempt to help protect Saxperience members from bogus traders, access to these forums was restricted. Although many members question why these restrictions are in place and request they be lifted, time has shown that many members are too gullible to protect themselves.

I am sorry, but these restrictions will remain in place. (currently, you are required to be registered for 30 days and have contributed 100 posts to the community, before access is granted).

Saxperience does not take any responsibility for any items advertised for sale, or wanted and subsequently purchased or sold via the For Sale or Wanted forums. Any agreement / deal, which you enter into with a third party, you do so entirely at your own risk.

If you advertise an item for sale, ensure your description and thread title is accurate. Include a photo where possible. Please ensure you include a requested price for the item and state ONO (or nearest offer) if you are willing to accept offers in the region, which you requested. If you do not state a target price for your items, your thread/post may be deleted without notice.

Please do not attempt to sell items on behalf of a friend or relative. The restrictions put in place to be able to use the For Sale and Wanted forums are to assist in protecting members. If you advertise items on behalf of somebody else, you are bi-passing these restrictions. If you are observed doing this, your thread/post may be deleted without notice.

As Saxperience takes no responsibility for deals you choose to enter in with other third parties, Saxperience will not mediate third party disputes if something goes wrong during your ‘deal’. You will need to agree the terms of your transaction with the third party before you agree to the deal and communicate directly with the third party to resolve any issues that may arise.

Spamming within the For Sale or Wanted forums will not be tolerated. This includes posts such as ‘nice item, good luck with the sale’ or ‘that’s too expensive’, or ‘nice car’, etc.

Please do not question a seller’s price. If you feel the price is too high and would like to make an offer at a lower price, then state your offer to the seller politely.

3) What are mods supposed to do...i mean seriously,

If we ban him thats the end of everything......no chance of getting money back.

People asking mods for members details......its not going to happen because of a little thing called the data protection act.

There really is nothing we can really do to help the situation.

4) Why do we have this section.......its here to encourage members to resolve their issues.

It being here also shows other users who we currently have an issue with for scamming on the forum which should stop them dealing with the user.

SAM-S44MDS-
5th January 2011, 10:52
Regardless of paying by gift or not it doesn't excuse the fact he is £90 out of pocket and Sparco_tom is trading on here still making money..

I wasnt saying its fine because he paid by gift, I was just letting Ross know that because he said to claim. Still, as Ross said after, if you are spending £90, you would also pay the extra couple of quid to cover your back for instances like this. Im not taking sides btw, just looking at it from both sides :y:
Tom is still trading, just because he had 1 bad sale out of 100+ doesnt make him a scammer, and as rules state you buy at your own risk, saxp & mods can do sweet fa about it

Not the point!

He may well be a top bloke as you all say but this has been over a year now and sparco tom has still not provided The buyer with the conformation that he has even posted said item, so I am afraid it is not Pageys fault for paying incorrectly, it the fault of the seller for not being forth coming witht the information he needs to even check if the item was ever sent.

Wish people like you would find out the details of the transaction before putting you moneys worth in, as said in previous posts, A ban is needed and information needs sent to pagey so he can then start the proper process of re claiming his money either from sparco tom or whoever the courier may be.

How can he send the info if he gets banned?
A ban is going to do nothing, all a ban will do is ensure pagey will never get an answer and that isnt what we want is it?
Mods can do nothing, end of. Needs to be sorted between pagey & Tom.

stormin
5th January 2011, 13:03
A ban on selling until the issue is resolved meaning that Tom is forced to contact pagey to get this matter resolved, that is what I mean, not a permanent ban as said this would get nowhere at all.

If sparco tom is a good trader on here then he will sort this situation and get it cleared up for his reputations sake, I don't doubt this might be the first bad mistake by him but he not doing the right thing by ignoring that the issue has happened and doing something to fix it.

A sellers ban is all that might make him take head and sort his situation that all.

stupotvtr
5th January 2011, 13:12
so to get this clear

buyer pays for item (regardless of how its paid)
seller sends item (possibly)
buyer doesn't recieve item
buyer contacts seller for info on package ie tracking number
seller cannot/doesn't provide the info
buyer is left out of pocket and unable to get money back from the seller or couriers

If sparco tom is such a good guy then why didn't he offer tracking numbers or a part refund?

This seems very unfair on pagey

SAM-S44MDS-
5th January 2011, 13:31

A ban on selling until the issue is resolved meaning that Tom is forced to contact pagey to get this matter resolved, that is what I mean, not a permanent ban as said this would get nowhere at all.

If sparco tom is a good trader on here then he will sort this situation and get it cleared up for his reputations sake, I don't doubt this might be the first bad mistake by him but he not doing the right thing by ignoring that the issue has happened and doing something to fix it.

A sellers ban is all that might make him take head and sort his situation that all.

I dont think it would, lol. I understand what you are saying completely though about pagey.
I am currently also a clutch, 3 gear links and £90 out of pocket thanks to a RM fuck up. Atleast the buyer had his refund though :y: Just waiting on my RM claim now, £90 leaves a big space in your pocket when its vanished and nothing to show for it :n:

scottyvtr
5th January 2011, 18:35
this is a saga simple........ dear meh!!! to reiterate what stupot has said above

people banging on about " ooh oh he paid as a gift" and whats you're fucking point,.......... you never made a mistke no???

how about at the start when payment was recived ........... a pm from tom - martin squire you've paid this wrong and you still owe me for the fee's for paypal.

im certain the following response would have been "shiiiiit sorry fella, monies sent for the paypal fees".

all ive seen is decent that and decent this............. well do the fucking decent thing and give the guy his dosh back, imo thats the decent thing its fucking pathetic.......... wrong bit on paypal :wall:

question(s) minus the petty technicalities of gifts and sevices blah -

Q Did pagey pay tom for stuff

A yes

Q did martin recive(sp?) any goods for monies rendered?

A No

is he entiltled to his money back as he aint recived yes, most probably as the stuff bought got alledegdly "lost in the post"

and if they weren't insured ................ surely the person selling should mention this at the time............ not just this instance but in future instances but again thats a 2way thing!

in an instance like this ive read all and this is my own conclusion, and there is no bias in the above just facts, but as per saxp .......... people will read what they want and sod anything else!!!!

again imo ofc the hierarchy should take more to do with this take it out the public eye till its resolved, as its getting backs up, and there is possibly an anti ..... feel about it!!

SAM-S44MDS-
5th January 2011, 19:05
When I said further up he paid by gift, I wasnt saying that makes it ok, was just simply pointing that out to make another member aware that pagey cant claim though paypal. And im pretty sure none of the other members who mentioned it think that makes it ok either. The reason people 'bang on' about paypal gift is because its there to send money as a gift. IE give money & recieve nothing back. The goods option is there for buying goods (items) and you pay the fees but are covered. Gift is supposed to be for families/friends etc. Its purely to make people aware that gift is a bad idea.

As for taking the thread out of the public eye, if the mods move this thread, the thread is pointless as its main reasons for it being here are to resolve the issue between buyer and seller and also to bring to the attention of other members that there is an issue with a certain seller, and to be careful when dealing with.

The rest though I agree with you on, pagey has paid for items he hasnt recieved. The length of time this has been going on he should have had either the items, or a refund.

huggy54
5th January 2011, 19:20
3) What are mods supposed to do...i mean seriously,

If we ban him thats the end of everything......no chance of getting money back.

There really is nothing we can really do to help the situation.

1) I can partially understand that point. but If this was any other member on of saxp (one who didnt have good rep with the MODS) they would of been banned by now from posting in the for sale section. ive seen other members banned in similar situations when its been a much shorter time for items not recieved who were unable to proove postage. let alone a seller UN-WILLING to proove postage.

I dont think a MOD could dispute that fact!

2) Why hasnt the seller been banned from the for sale section until this resolved?

If hes banned from the for sale section his account is still active he can still contact the seller to resolve, if he wants to.

stormin
5th January 2011, 19:22
1) I can partially understand that point. but If this was any other member on of saxp (one who didnt have good rep with the MODS) they would of been banned by now from posting in the for sale section. ive seen other members banned in similar situations when its been a much shorter time for items not recieved who were unable to proove postage. let alone a seller UN-WILLING to proove postage.

2) Why hasnt the seller been banned from the for sale section until this resolved?

If hes banned from the for sale section his account is still active he can still contact the seller to resolve, if he wants to.

Straight to the point my man that is exactly my point but made clearer by yourself lol.

J222JRA
5th January 2011, 19:51

All members of the forum are treated the same, i cant speak on behalf of any other member of staff but i do not make exceptions to the rules.

1) All members of the forum are treated the same, i cant speak on behalf of any other member of staff but i do not make exceptions to the rules.

2) I have discussed this with admin and banning from certain sections is not as simple as it sounds but it is something we are looking at.

However any threads he creates in the for sale area are removed, as they are with all suspected scammers. Once the problems are resolved the threads are then un-deleted. (please see attached images)

I know members will always say mods dont do anything to help these situatons but tbh our hands are tied......we take these situations very seriously and do what we can to resolve the issues. At the end of the day though as said in the rules...

Saxperience does not take any responsibility for any items advertised for sale, or wanted and subsequently purchased or sold via the For Sale or Wanted forums. Any agreement / deal, which you enter into with a third party, you do so entirely at your own risk

huggy54
5th January 2011, 19:57
Straight to the point my man that is exactly my point but made clearer by yourself lol.

Lets see if we get any replys (patiently awaits a MODs swift response)

SAM-S44MDS-
5th January 2011, 20:07
Lets see if we get any replys (patiently awaits a MODs swift response)

A mods swift response arrived 6minutes before your post did, and tbf looking at it, James & the rest of the mods are doing all they can. As I posted further back in the thread, and James has twice also, saxp takes no part in trading its at your own risk.

Hope this does get resolved fairly soon though, Tom come on mate you have a good rep, dont tarnish it for 1 silly sale :n:

Scott
5th January 2011, 20:25
The moderating team and Saxperience are not the ones at fault here, lets not forget that. It is plainly stated in the rules that we are not responsible for trading.

However due to the continued inability for people to protect themselves I will have to further involve myself by removing peoples access to the for sale section. If this in turn then drives the person the dispute is with to log out of the forum and never log back in again then thats not a problem i have created i am merely acting on the communities requests.

Furthermore if this then disrupts a sale you are participating in as either the buyer or the seller then again its tough cheddar.

Back on topic with this thread. I have contacted certain parties. Depending on the response to this then appropriate action will be taken.

huggy54
5th January 2011, 20:29
that was a quick reply. i didnt even notice the reply before i posted my next message

Simo
6th January 2011, 00:18
I think the 'staff' point of view has been made clear - the rules are the rules. 3rd party trading is conducted at your own risk. Guidelines are put in place to help you to protect yourselves. I've said many times before, I'd gladly remove the wanted & for sale sections from the forum - but YOU guys want them to stay.

Whilst the 'staff' are instructed not to get involved in these matters, I think it's very poor when buyers/seller's attitudes are just morally wrong. Tom has shown a complete lack of respect in many of his replies on this matter... whether the item was sent or not there's a right and a wrong way of speaking to people.

So, whilst not taking sides, I think it's to the benefit of the community members that any member who the staff feel 'may' not be acting in the interests of community, do not have the privilege of accessing the wanted of for sale forums until an open dispute is resolved.

In honesty, having to manage this process detracts from the whole for sale / wanted setup and this may mean that once staff decide to step in, access to these forums is never restored.

I'll make some edits now.