PDA

View Full Version : blackberry help!!! please!!

BenMc
19th April 2010, 18:25
alright im wantin to get some pics up off my phone but ive plugged it in the computer and its installed itself but it just comes up disk d then i click it n it says insert device but its there how can i access my bb from my computer :S

cheers

Steve_90
19th April 2010, 18:41
Try reinstalling it again?

Slugshead
19th April 2010, 18:42
do what I done...

set up a hotmail account for your phone, only use it on your phone once its set up...

connect your phone to the wireless in your house, email all the photos (connect to wireless or it goes on your bill)

J222JRA
19th April 2010, 18:43
have you clicked mass storage and ok on the phone????

When you plug the phone into usb.......you have to click ok on the phone else it doesnt work

James

Jamestvaughan
19th April 2010, 18:43
when you plug your phone into the computer, the clock probably comes up. Press the back arrow and it'll give you an instruction whether you want to connect to the pc or not. I had the same problem lol hope this helps

BenMc
19th April 2010, 19:08
ive pressed back and it doesnt come uo with anything :S:S and how do i re install it

J222JRA
19th April 2010, 19:14
try disconnecting the phone again from the USB

Plug it back in, the clock comes on the screen, click space key, a message is displayed on the screen, click ok.

BenMc
19th April 2010, 19:15
sorted :P:P:P i had to download the software i thought like my old sony erricson i didnt need it and i dont have a cd drive on my netbook haha

Jamestvaughan
19th April 2010, 19:29
try disconnecting the phone again from the USB

Plug it back in, the clock comes on the screen, click space key, a message is displayed on the screen, click ok.

thats what i said! lol :boxing:

BenMc
19th April 2010, 19:37
or now i dont no how to get the pics off my phone onto the commy hahahahaha