PDA

View Full Version : stop pricks slating a for sale item

scrappydoo
5th April 2006, 23:06
i recently had a item for sale on ebay i put it on the forsale forum hoping to get some interest but instead a get a load of pricks saying it looks like this or it dont look like that bla bla. basicly they dont know shit and there twattyness could be putting off potenshal buyers. they should get warnings or something its not a (slate my item forsale forum) is it! people like these put me off using this site if there not interested why bother replying? wankers man!

Yates
6th April 2006, 21:19
well fuck off the site then

you stated something was rare when infact you see them on ebay all the time....

that could be classes as false advertising

barrett
6th April 2006, 21:58
well fuck off the site then

you stated something was rare when infact you see them on ebay all the
time....

that could be classes as false advertising

No need for the language yate5y or the first comment yate5y

scrappydoo
6th April 2006, 22:53
like i said if youre not interested why reply? you my see ones like this on ebay but not this one exactly as ive only sold 7! false advertising dont talk out youre anul pipe mate! the item came out of a mould that was polished so you get a polished finish! this is ideal for spraying to youre own colour scheme which i clearly stated on ebay!

patrick2403
6th April 2006, 22:55
smileys/smiley17.gif

scrappydoo
6th April 2006, 23:34
Is that how much she charges these days? my my we have stooped! look people all im asking is for people to have a bit of respect when others are trying to sell an item.

gelo
16th April 2006, 16:16
yeh come on guys theres no need to deter people. now lets allll hold hands and get along smileys/smiley16.gif

Scott
17th April 2006, 00:28
If someone posts something untoward then tell a mod who can remove it.

If we dont see it we cant do anything about it