PDA

View Full Version : Mranniversary possibly caught

MICK-VTR
15th May 2010, 11:59
After reading up on the forums about this sc*m bag, and falling for the trap myself, i have decided to ring the police and report this matter. I have currently given them his bank details, mobile number and email address which was also used as his paypal acount. I have recived a crime number and as its been done to other people the police have taken this as a serious matter and are investigating fraud. With the information i have given them they have said that they are most likely able to get were this mranniversary lives and his details and will be following the matter up. If anyone has been scammed by this a**hole and has any information then pm me or post up as any other information can help the police to catch him alot quicker. I might also need whoever has been scammed by him to step up as witnesses to this, hopefully this ass gets justice & we can recieve our money back if not some sort of compensation for our troubles.

I am currently waiting to recieve a call back from another police officer hopefully within the next few days. If anyone wants the crime number they have given me to step up as witnesses then pm me and ill happily forward it on to them.

Keep your ears pealed.

Lets hope this c**t gets whats coming to him.

JayVtr121
15th May 2010, 12:44
yep il step up as witness. send me the crime number!

would i need to contact the old bill you spoke to in order to confirm how he's ripped me off?

MICK-VTR
15th May 2010, 12:56
yep il step up as witness. send me the crime number!

would i need to contact the old bill you spoke to in order to confirm how he's ripped me off?

i have just recived more information on him. Another set of bank details and a name of Aaron Dawson, im awaiting a call from the police within the next few days where i can ask them what to do in the event of giving the crime number to other people. So just give me a couple of days and ill sort it out.

MICK-VTR
15th May 2010, 13:03
to keep you updated i have found were he is located... in telford area 1 mile from kynnersley. Always helps when you know certain people.

andazw
15th May 2010, 14:07
to keep you updated i have found were he is located... in telford area 1 mile from kynnersley. Always helps when you know certain people.

nice work :)

swampy
15th May 2010, 14:09
There is a few telford members on here.
Kynnersley is a right in bred village

andazw
15th May 2010, 16:13
population 10? lol

MICK-VTR
15th May 2010, 16:43
He has sent me afew pm's, claiming that i was to hasty ringing the police and if the wheels havent arrived by monday he will gladly re-fund me the money. What gets to me is if he is a scammer why on earth would you keep sending messages to the person you have scammed. So will wait untill monday and see if they come...

And he says im stupid... round of applause mate for clearing that up :clapping:

JayVtr121
15th May 2010, 16:55
he ain't messaged me the cheeky c**t.

when did he msg you?

wot's the number u'v bin reaching him on?

MICK-VTR
15th May 2010, 16:59
he ain't messaged me the cheeky c**t.

when did he msg you?

wot's the number u'v bin reaching him on?

He has told me that you were refunded for you ecu on paypal... wether true or not is for you to conclude..?

andazw
15th May 2010, 17:03
says he is going to refund me over paypal today, doubt it...

lwigmore
15th May 2010, 17:14
he offered me a hub and suspension leg for 70 quid, i'm glad i didn't buy off him now :)

JayVtr121
15th May 2010, 17:18
he's talking s**t!!

jus checked my paypal no refund!!

he messaged me earlier saying that if the ecu weren't here by tuesday he'd give me refund.
but if he'd definetly sent it he wouldn't be offering refund would he cause then i'd have the part and the refund.

he's a lying c**t and wouldn't believe a word coming out of his mouth!!

i want my refund right now.

what is the phone number uv been able to get hold of him on?

Mochachino
15th May 2010, 17:23
To the guys that PMd me for the address, ive literally just walked in the house and about to go back out again, only online for 2mins. Il have to get the address off my mate whos out all day today and PM u back tomorrow. Like i said in the other thread, i aint sure if its the correct address, but the parts he took money for he offered collection to this address, not sure if hes given a fake one or its legit as i havnt had time to check yet.

Il return PMs tomorrow or tonight if i have time!

MICK-VTR
15th May 2010, 17:26
he's talking s**t!!

jus checked my paypal no refund!!

he messaged me earlier saying that if the ecu weren't here by tuesday he'd give me refund.
but if he'd definetly sent it he wouldn't be offering refund would he cause then i'd have the part and the refund.

he's a lying c**t and wouldn't believe a word coming out of his mouth!!

i want my refund right now.

what is the phone number uv been able to get hold of him on?

Just pm'd you mate.

To the guys that PMd me for the address, ive literally just walked in the house and about to go back out again, only online for 2mins. Il have to get the address off my mate whos out all day today and PM u back tomorrow. Like i said in the other thread, i aint sure if its the correct address, but the parts he took money for he offered collection to this address, not sure if hes given a fake one or its legit as i havnt had time to check yet.

Il return PMs tomorrow or tonight if i have time!

Yeh fella that was me, thanks for the heads up! :y:

MICK-VTR
15th May 2010, 17:30
By the way have also pm'd simo about this so hopefully something is done to sort this out.

MICK-VTR
16th May 2010, 12:27
For people he has scammed, i have had contact from the police, and they are telling me that if you want to take action against him you need to ring your local police station yourself and report it. & say that he has done this to afew other as if they think its only been done to you they will see this as a civil matter and wont take any interest in it. As soon as you say its been done to tohers they will take it up as fraud. So ring your poloce station if you have ben scammed.

Basically they rang me and i gave them a report of what has happend over the phone and gone on to explain that he has done this to several others etc etc.. They have asked me if im willing ot go to court and i have said yes i am, and the police officer has said that they will be able to catch him with the information given. So hopefully we are getting somewere. Shall keep you informed of any other information i get.

JayVtr121
16th May 2010, 14:37
if i got in contact with my local old bill would they have to contact the officer you have spoken?

do you have the crime number?

MICK-VTR
16th May 2010, 16:30
if i got in contact with my local old bill would they have to contact the officer you have spoken?

do you have the crime number?

Cant give out crime number, orders from the police themselves. But if you report it and say that someone has already reported this guy, as ive told the police officer that he has done this to others, then you should get somewere. To be honest im thinking this might go to court unless he agrees to give back money which i doubt. So might need pm's from which he sent you to use as evidence if it does go to this. But will keep you posted if i get any other info.

Any other info people might have then pm me asap so i can pass the information on. Thanks.

MICK-VTR
17th May 2010, 12:29
Quick update, CID officer rang me this morning and preety much said that there are means and ways of cathching this bloke and he will be caught! The police officer tried ringing the phone number which he provided but there was no answer! But sooner or later with bank details etc he will get caught! Problem is with most scam situations there is a 50/50 chance of us getting on our money back depending on wether this goes as far as court! He said the wheels should be with me by Monday but still no show of wheels or refund!

Simo
17th May 2010, 16:58
IF this guy turns out to be fraudulent, then as always, I have no problem in passing on details that I do hold to the police. Whether they be accurate or false, I do not know.

In this specific example I personally asked this member to provide an accurate postal address for himself. If this is not 'accurate', then that seems to me to be deception with intent ;)

If the officer in charge wishes to contact me, I will provide details I do hold after initial contact via webadmin at saxperience dot com

Simo

MICK-VTR
17th May 2010, 22:38
IF this guy turns out to be fraudulent, then as always, I have no problem in passing on details that I do hold to the police. Whether they be accurate or false, I do not know.

In this specific example I personally asked this member to provide an accurate postal address for himself. If this is not 'accurate', then that seems to me to be deception with intent ;)

If the officer in charge wishes to contact me, I will provide details I do hold after initial contact via webadmin at saxperience dot com

Simo

No disrespect simo, but as you can see by the response this thread has had, the guy has done it to other members, and they are still waiting for their re-fund. He has spoken some utter bulls**t to me, swapping stories, making excuses, he claims to work as a painter & decorator yet has a computer at work... :wacko: really cant see how that ties up with a painter & decorator. Clearly this guy needs to be blocked from this site, as the longer he is on the more he will scam!

He told me today that he would give me the telephone number of the courier he used, and did he... did he f**k. Im up to my eyeballs with this c**t and will just let the police deal with the issue. I just hope other members, step up and report it aswell.

Simo
18th May 2010, 01:07
I've finished looking into this and the user account Mranniversary has been suspended, pending further action.

At this point, no further PM's can be sent by this member so anybody in communication via PM, will need to revert to other methods.

I will work with the police as fully as I can, but it will not be possible for me to stop dis-honest people from registering user accounts. You must safeguard yourselves in any transactions you choose to enter into.

Myself and the staff will consider (even) more ways to deter potential activity of this type.

Simo

Simo
18th May 2010, 02:01
Interestingly (or not), the HSBC account relating to this user is registered at the same branch as one of Nik Hewitts old accounts.

This is quite a useful resource... http://www.postcodeanywhere.co.uk/demos/bankvalidator.aspx

Simo
18th May 2010, 02:11
Even more interesting what a search for the reported mobile phone number brings up...

Stoves Newhome Range 1000G Oven Ripley Derby ovens hobs cookers ...
21 Apr 2010 ... Email: Click here to reply to this ad; Phone: Nik on 07855641xxx. Anti spam: Do NOT contact me offering services or anything of a commercial ...
derby.gumtree.com/derby/05/57414705.html

Two potential links to 'Nik' in 2 minutes? From Ripley?! Ring any bells???

Simo
18th May 2010, 02:43
Whether this information is related or not, I have contacted the previous prosecuting officer, to see if he can join the dots up.

Simo

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 07:57
This is good news! Thanks for the heads up simo! Thought this nik hewitt guy had been arrested. If it is him. If the previous officer wants to contact me at any time my number is 07595873775

Alanapone
18th May 2010, 08:13
Looks like Nik Hewitt strikes again! :(

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 09:09
Looks like Nik Hewitt strikes again! :(

Hopefully not for long.

huggy54
18th May 2010, 09:18
Guys not being Funny, but I always say when things like this happen its Nick Hewitt, I said that in the other thread recently and was told by a mod to stop making accustaions. I really need to find and catch this guy, I hate him more than you can imagine.

Nick Hewitt may be arrested but nothing happens as he keeps coming back, the police aint doing enough, and also buyers please take a contact number for all sales and check that telephone number aint his one, also he may change his number to conceal this but speak to whoever you buy from 1st, not texting actually speak to them, if a buyer only wants to communuicate by text, I usually leave the sale, as if they are genuine they wouldn't mind speaking on the phone to make a sale.

Nick Hewitt sounds voice sounds like that of a Faggot, a wimp, no mistaking that, as i've spoke to him before so if you do speak to a buyer and they sound like that, remember what i said.

Also I always say if you can collect the item in person. As a rule of thumb now any item I want to buy thats £50 or over I will collect only, if I cant collect due to it being to far most likely i will just leave it, or I will research on that user before deciding wether to trust them.

1) I see how long they have been registered for
2) Their iTrader
3) Their conversations history things they sold, threads they've put up etc.
4) Check the site for their telephone number, email, username to see if it comes up on any threads with negative comments
5) I google their details, this might seem a bit overkill but the that F#@ked face Nick Hewitt his details come up on google if you type his name in.
6) If you still have doubts tell them to stick it on ebay and you'll buy it off there, it may cost them a couple extra quid (£5.00) to do this, but tell them you will pay the cost, its woerth it for the peace of mind. As on ebay if you dont get the item you know paypal will 100% cover you, better than they would for buying of sax-p anyway.

if this does turn out to be Nick Hewitt which I have a feeling it is (call it intuition), i'm gunna post up his photo once I 100% confirm that it is Nick Hewitt, as I got it from a user on sax-p,

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 10:39
I'll defintly ve taking more care in my transactions in the near future. What's the chances of getting the money back?!

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 11:36
I swear he went down for this?

Anyone got an address for this Hewitt guy? PM it over.

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 11:59
Ok wierd thing here, is IM Axles have dealt with him...obviously the delivery is being dragged out, reckons hes sent 8 axles today? lol

Says hes in Glasgow, but parents live in Reddich. Same mobile number as the one Simo searched and comes up as Riply Derbyshire...same area as Nik Hewitt..

However the transaction IM Axles made was to a M Brown Account...obviously you cant set up an account with a random name as you need ID, maybe hes got other poeple in on this too, or used fake documents to set up another account.

Money has been taken out of his account too.

In the Nik Hewitt thread theres a hotmail address for someone from astra owners club that has his address, will get that off him tomorrow as Riply isnt that far from where I am. Once i get that and no development then its straight round to this address providing they havnt moved, if he isnt in we'll make sure he knows we've been :)

Jordysport
18th May 2010, 12:10
Ok wierd thing here, is IM Axles have dealt with him...obviously the delivery is being dragged out, reckons hes sent 8 axles today? lol

Says hes in Glasgow, but parents live in Reddich. Same mobile number as the one Simo searched and comes up as Riply Derbyshire...same area as Nik Hewitt..

However the transaction IM Axles made was to a M Brown Account...obviously you cant set up an account with a random name as you need ID, maybe hes got other poeple in on this too, or used fake documents to set up another account.

Money has been taken out of his account too.

In the Nik Hewitt thread theres a hotmail address for someone from astra owners club that has his address, will get that off him tomorrow as Riply isnt that far from where I am. Once i get that and no development then its straight round to this address providing they havnt moved, if he isnt in we'll make sure he knows we've been :)

Also be wary of *gti on 106 owners i bought a bumper and bits and bobs of him and he wanted bank transfer so i said no way Paypal Goods only, so he says ok, sort the money and that then people start to not recieve stuff and he used some one else's pics and claimed to live in Glasgow and would post, but i thought hmm surely he would charge extra as i am in england. he swiftly refunded the money when he relised i paid by goods.
:y:

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 12:32
The M Brown is Morgan Brown, same number as Nick Hewit..

http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/threads/152792-think-iv-bin-scammed

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 12:33
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jMWGfw1coX8J:derby.gumtree.com/derby/05/57414705.html+07855641568&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Getting closer for an address...

huggy54
18th May 2010, 12:43
i've got his address, anyone who wants it can have it

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 12:48
i've got his address, anyone who wants it can have it

I have got the police involved in this and they have been sorting it out! So if you could pm me his address it would help to pass it on!

IM_axles
18th May 2010, 12:54
Ok reading this now, weve been fucked by this guy.

Ive got his bank details and the transfer went through to a "Mr M Brown"

He contacted me earlier on a yahoo email address, saying some bits had been posted, im about to email his back saying, tracking number/refund or i will also be phoning the police.

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 13:02
Ok reading this now, weve been fucked by this guy.

Ive got his bank details and the transfer went through to a "Mr M Brown"

He contacted me earlier on a yahoo email address, saying some bits had been posted, im about to email his back saying, tracking number/refund or i will also be phoning the police.

Mate you might be out of luck. I have been asking for tracking number for the past week and I just get excuses. Your best bet is to phone the police ataright away. That's what I done and they are finally doing something about it. The more people that contact the police the more interest that will take. I have been in contact with a police officer and in awaiting a call back. Any info you have pm me and I will pass it on to them.

IM_axles
18th May 2010, 13:07
Yeah its looking more and more that way, a bit of digging has shown up posts on 106owners with someone being scammed etc, same phone number and name Morgan Brown. These guys really spoil this site, thats most of our profits from a few beams on this site gone straight away!

tokyodrifte
18th May 2010, 13:09
Its like an episode of CSI!

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 13:15
Its like an episode of CSI!

Will be an episode of Prison Break for him soon.

Jordysport
18th May 2010, 14:02
Morgan Brown is also Username *gti on 106 forums, just had it confirmed. :y:

that means i got a refund from nik hewitt !!!

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 14:12
For you that have been scammed, for the 100th time now, report it, not good letting this little c**t get away with it, he has done you & me and god knows how many others out of some serious dosh, theres is no point in throwig threats about, weres that going to get us.... slapped with an assault charge... :clapping: (not clever)

Just report it to the station, explain that i have reported it aswell and if they ask for refference tell them to ring uxbridge police station and say about a reported scammed on saxp. That way they can link all our reports together and sort this matter out and hopefully sort out about refunding us our money and possible compensation!

There is enough information from what we have gathered up to put this a**hole away! Agreed? + SIMO has rang previous officer who prosecuted him the first time round to give him details and see if he can match up the evidence given. With all our evidence im 99% sure it is NIK Hewitt come back to haunt us... just cant wait for the cops to turn this w****r over... & When they do... Dont drop the soap fella!

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 14:19
Morgan Brown is also Username *gti on 106 forums, just had it confirmed. :y:

that means i got a refund from nik hewitt !!!

Must have turned over a new leaf for the part of a day :panic:

andazw
18th May 2010, 14:22
lucky for u then :P am fuming, gathering all my information to give to the police. hopefully this prick will get caught and i get my money back.

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 14:24
lucky for u then :P am fuming, gathering all my information to give to the police. hopefully this prick will get caught and i get my money back.

Will gather what i have, and will pm you as soon as i get home mate, currently a work till half 5, should be home by about 6ish, so be expecting info by about 7ish! :y:

huggy54
18th May 2010, 14:39
this has been on-going with him for ages, look at all the threads dating back to a 2009 for this guy, I pulled this off an old thread its much higher now, and this doesnt include 106owners, or vauxhall asrtra club or Golf GTI club etc

1. Tim_1 - £250 for a VTS engine- No refund yet
2. Bide_furio - £70 for angel eyes - two failed refunds and loss of communication
3. danzman1991 - £30 for Smoked Jewels - Two failed refunds
4. VTS_pjsaunders06 - £50 vts interior, constant lies
5. Nij - £45 Phase 2 black rear spoiler - lies all the time
6. Adamhighfield - £60 - VT* front bumper - lies
7. Duffy_89 - £170 - VTS Alloys - No refund yet... lots of lies and excuses
8. RCD Performance - £200 - Alloys - Failed Refund.
9. Gabbastard - £180 - 106 interior. Loads of excuses then no contact.
10. Kev999_vtr - £35 meshed grill. Claims it is in the post at the mo after very late postage.
11. p-nut - 235 - gti leather interior, no refund yet
12.nme224 80 quid cylinder head
13.Sparco_Tom £70 raceland manifold
14.my_vtec_eater £78 front morettes,several failed refund attempts
15. Mr_VTS-16v £200 Saxo VTS Engine, No Refund !!
16.Onzakieron - £150 for VTS wheels
17.footieboyz - £75 angel lights, lost in post
18.CraigLovelock - £210 white vts alloys, courier issues
19. huggy54 - £400 predator ecu

Just google him

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=234188

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t170717-50.html

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 14:43
this has been on-going with him for ages, look at all the threads dating back to a 2009 for this guy, I pulled this off an old thread its much higher now, and this doesnt include 106owners, or vauxhall asrtra club or Golf GTI club etc

1. Tim_1 - £250 for a VTS engine- No refund yet
2. Bide_furio - £70 for angel eyes - two failed refunds and loss of communication
3. danzman1991 - £30 for Smoked Jewels - Two failed refunds
4. VTS_pjsaunders06 - £50 vts interior, constant lies
5. Nij - £45 Phase 2 black rear spoiler - lies all the time
6. Adamhighfield - £60 - VT* front bumper - lies
7. Duffy_89 - £170 - VTS Alloys - No refund yet... lots of lies and excuses
8. RCD Performance - £200 - Alloys - Failed Refund.
9. Gabbastard - £180 - 106 interior. Loads of excuses then no contact.
10. Kev999_vtr - £35 meshed grill. Claims it is in the post at the mo after very late postage.
11. p-nut - 235 - gti leather interior, no refund yet
12.nme224 80 quid cylinder head
13.Sparco_Tom £70 raceland manifold
14.my_vtec_eater £78 front morettes,several failed refund attempts
15. Mr_VTS-16v £200 Saxo VTS Engine, No Refund !!
16.Onzakieron - £150 for VTS wheels
17.footieboyz - £75 angel lights, lost in post
18.CraigLovelock - £210 white vts alloys, courier issues
19. huggy54 - £400 predator ecu

Just google him

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=234188

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t170717-50.html

Have these people bothered reporting it though... with there evidence it could prove alot more of a bigger case for the police...!

Have you got that adress for me mate, if so pm me..? i think it was you that said he had an address for him.

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 14:56
LMAO i dont think thats him!

Heres a pic of his house though :y:

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/dan_sax/nikhewitt.jpg

andazw
18th May 2010, 14:59
haha pm me the address from google?

huggy54
18th May 2010, 15:02
(Personal details removed by Simo)

guys please check these threads, this aint the 1st time, he's been active for ages and i know he'll keep coming back.

Please before you buy anything on this site, please check the suspected scammer forum 1st.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275507

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275400

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278248

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271433

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233280

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146249

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274208

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275664

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291457

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287374

I reported it to the police as did others opn sax-p and 106owners. But I reckon not everyone really pushed for charges they let it go after time. We really need to push to get this piece of SHIT put away.

I gotta call from the poilce, they took details to build a case against him and that was it never heard back from them,. I tried writing to them but got no reply. Obviously this CUNT, COCK, FUCKING BASTARD don't care (and I know a MOD will probably give me an Infraction for swearing but I cant control myself when It comes to Nick Hewitt). That piece SHIT did me for £400 in November. You cant imagine how BAD I want Nick Hewitt, I want him so BAD my Dick is HARD.

That PUSSY messed up my finances last xmas and caused me a whole lot of bother

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 15:03
That must be the garage were our parts are being kept!

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 15:04
That must be the garage were our parts are being kept!

Looks like someones already had ago at breaking entry!

And lol at Huggy "my dick is hard" haha

raunchz
18th May 2010, 15:05
Looks like he could do with a new garage door that's for sure

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 15:08
If this is the way people feel, even though I'm going bal on my word about letting the police deal with it, I'm more than happy to have a little convoy up there! I know myne was only £90 compared to £400 seems pennies but to me it's alot!

So what do you guys reckon? A convoy up there?! Name a weekend and we will do it?! I'm game if everyone else is.

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 15:11
If this is the way people feel, even though I'm going bal on my word about letting the police deal with it, I'm more than happy to have a little convoy up there! I know myne was only £90 compared to £400 seems pennies but to me it's alot!

So what do you guys reckon? A convoy up there?! Name a weekend and we will do it?! I'm game if everyone else is.

In the 21 page thread of NikHewitt, poeple posted about going and knocking on his door, which in my mind is perfectly acceptble, if it wasnt the police wouldnt go and do it to get a statement etc without aresting him. But mods aint gonna tolerate those sort of posts.. :S

Im up for goin this weekend anyway. Aparently he isnt at that address much though?

I can take poeple straight to that address as ive driven past it alot, might pay a visit sometime soon tbh.

At least if we knock on his door and hes in youll get your money back. If it isnt in his house a quick trip to the cash point wil have it :)

raunchz
18th May 2010, 15:13
Citizens arrest ?

God knows the detail about it, but sounds just ?

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 15:14
In the 21 page thread of NikHewitt, poeple posted about going and knocking on his door, which in my mind is perfectly acceptble, if it wasnt the police wouldnt go and do it to get a statement etc without aresting him. But mods aint gonna tolerate those sort of posts.. :S

Im up for goin this weekend anyway. Aparently he isnt at that address much though?

I can take poeple straight to that address as ive driven past it alot, might pay a visit sometime soon tbh.

At least if we knock on his door and hes in youll get your money back. If it isnt in his house a quick trip to the cash point wil have it :)

I'm defintly considering it, i think I'll wait to hear from the police and if no word within a week, I'm defintly going there, regardless if he is in or not, my view is I'm not breaking and entering I'm simple tlreturning what's myne + compensation in other goods!

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 15:19
Saxp Scammers Department Team over here... :p

raunchz
18th May 2010, 15:31
I bought a 16v head off him around 2-3years ago - and he dropped it off with me in Loughborough so he can't be too far away from Loughborough so Derby sounds a good shout.

Can't remember for the life of me what he looked like - 100% didn't have a goatie.

Pity most of the valves in the head were bent - think he drove a red corsa from memory

andazw
18th May 2010, 15:34
I bought a 16v head off him around 2-3years ago - and he dropped it off with me in Loughborough so he can't be too far away from Loughborough so Derby sounds a good shout.

Can't remember for the life of me what he looked like - 100% didn't have a goatie.

Pity most of the valves in the head were bent - think he drove a red corsa from memory

there is a red ford ka parked on the drive - photo

raunchz
18th May 2010, 15:36
there is a red ford ka parked on the drive - photo

Might have been the red fiesta ;) in the photo on google earth - car was definitely red and a small'ish car.

Was too long ago - I struggle to remember what I had for breakfast, let alone a 2minute convo with someone 2-3years ago when buying a 16v head

E3D
18th May 2010, 15:36
you should all just ring the police, even if its 2p. The amount of offences he has the more likely he will get court and sentenced. Letting him get away with it will just encourage him to keep using this site.

Simo
18th May 2010, 15:38
Guys - quit with the threats/taking the law into your own hands.

I know this issue has upset many people, but if talk like that continues, the thread will be removed.

Keep it legit'...

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 15:42
Guys - quit with the threats/taking the law into your own hands.

I know this issue hs upset many people, but if talk like that continues, the thread will be removed.

Keep it legit'...

Simo, tbf theyre hardly threats or taking the law into our own hands? We'd go round and ask for our money back. It will be alot more effective than just PMing or texting or phonecalls.

If you bought something off me, you had my address and I didnt reply to any contact then surley youd go round to his address to sort things out no?

andazw
18th May 2010, 15:46
taken from 106owners forum

FOUND HIM!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000413908208
this is his dad
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000571151908

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 15:48
taken from 106owners forum

FOUND HIM!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000413908208
this is his dad
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000571151908

Edit the second fb link, i got well worried then it linked to my profile lmfao was like wtf why do they think im his dad haha.

Simo
18th May 2010, 15:51
Simo, tbf theyre hardly threats or taking the law into our own hands? We'd go round and ask for our money back. It will be alot more effective than just PMing or texting or phonecalls.

If you bought something off me, you had my address and I didnt reply to any contact then surley youd go round to his address to sort things out no?

I'm pre-empting where some people will take this thread to...

Whilst Im trying to help YOU guys out, if you cross the line, I cant help anymore.

Whilst you currently have no 'real' proof that this is Nik Hewitt, I'd say it is a matter for the police. I posted the partial info I found to help, not start a witch hunt.

Thanks
Simo

Mochachino
18th May 2010, 15:55
I'm pre-empting where some people will take this thread to...

Whilst Im trying to help YOU guys out, if you cross the line, I cant help anymore.

Whilst you currently have no 'real' proof that this is Nik Hewitt, I'd say it is a matter for the police. I posted the partial info I found to help, not start a witch hunt.

Thanks
Simo

Fair enough, if poeple want to take thing into their own hands then let that happen, but just not on the forum, which is all good imo.

It isnt hard proof, but its good enough for me..names and accounts that are linked with the same phone numbers, bank accounts with linked names and accounts which have scammed on other forums, adverts with linked phone numbers and a map on gumtree linked to the address poeple already have from forums etc.

raunchz
18th May 2010, 15:56
Saxp Scammers Department Team over here... :p

db "Sherlock Holmes"_sax

E3D
18th May 2010, 16:04
tbh guys he probably doesnt use his real name. Which is why its hard to find him. Hes probably made several account in several names, never using his real one.

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 16:07
Personally I think the cops need to be reported by whoever else has been scammed. That way the more people that report the more evdince there is to put him away, possibly resulting in a refund for us! Either way the police will have to do something about it once people have spoken up.

Obviously the people that were scammed 2-3 years ago I wouldn't waste your time with it, unless you still have proof, but doubt you will get anything out of it, but people who have been scammed within the last couple of months I would defintly step up and report it. I'll be ringing the officer tonight to report the rest of this information.

huggy54
18th May 2010, 16:10
nick hewitt is his real name. and the red car is his dads, ive had this house watched before. im good to go anytime on a weekend guys, pm me for his details

MICK-VTR
18th May 2010, 18:51
(Personal details removed by Simo)

guys please check these threads, this aint the 1st time, he's been active for ages and i know he'll keep coming back.

Please before you buy anything on this site, please check the suspected scammer forum 1st.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275507

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275400

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278248

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271433

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233280

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146249

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274208

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275664

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291457

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287374

I reported it to the police as did others opn sax-p and 106owners. But I reckon not everyone really pushed for charges they let it go after time. We really need to push to get this piece of SHIT put away.

I gotta call from the poilce, they took details to build a case against him and that was it never heard back from them,. I tried writing to them but got no reply. Obviously this CUNT, COCK, FUCKING BASTARD don't care (and I know a MOD will probably give me an Infraction for swearing but I cant control myself when It comes to Nick Hewitt). That piece SHIT did me for £400 in November. You cant imagine how BAD I want Nick Hewitt, I want him so BAD my Dick is HARD.

That PUSSY messed up my finances last xmas and caused me a whole lot of bother

Quote of the day ... You cant imagine how BAD I want Nick Hewitt, I want him so BAD my Dick is HARD. :p

JayVtr121
18th May 2010, 20:11
did you say you have reported it to uxbridge police?

what is the coppers name who you've spoken to?

cause il be going to eastleigh station tomorrow to give them everything iv got between me and mranniversary.

haz_pro
18th May 2010, 21:05
This guys from uxbridge, i assume he isnt a student at brunel though?

MICK-VTR
19th May 2010, 07:09
This guys from uxbridge, i assume he isnt a student at brunel though?

Doubt very much he travels from ripley to uxbridge every day. Andazw Im ringing the police today. So once you have done your bit, give me the name and number of officer mate.

haz_pro
19th May 2010, 11:14
Aww i see, i dont understand how people know so much about him yet he hasnt been arrested. :@

huggy54
19th May 2010, 11:25
Aww i see, i dont understand how people know so much about him yet he hasnt been arrested. :@

Police know about him, and there are hundreds threads on this Prick on sax-p.com and 106owners.co.uk. he goes away then comes back again. i think only 1 person has actually found him before, but his dad lives there at the address. He's probably reading these threads now as he access to this area, he that Pussy Nick Hewitt (what a Faggots name) knows whats going on and what people are saying about him. he also uses new accounts alot, be wary of users with post counts less than 100 that are premium members as this is what he does alot

MICK-VTR
19th May 2010, 15:39
Still haven't heard anything from the police, they have probably thrown the cas e under the desk and will hear no more about it. I'm going to keep pursuing it though. With so many people stepping up and complaining about him I don't see why they don't go to the police themselves.

laberridge
19th May 2010, 21:12
tbf whats stopping him viewing this thread? he knows everything thats going on, so hes always gonna be one step ahead. like said above any guest can view this. gonna ring the police now and report my side of the sotrey.

Simo
19th May 2010, 21:27
A few days ago I changed this specific forum so that only registered memebrs can view - that doesnt stop him registering (yet) another account to view though.

huggy54
19th May 2010, 22:41
Still haven't heard anything from the police, they have probably thrown the cas e under the desk and will hear no more about it. I'm going to keep pursuing it though. With so many people stepping up and complaining about him I don't see why they don't go to the police themselves.

many have reported him, i've personally spoke to them, just don't think the police follow through as they should, then the people cant be asked to follow through, which is what that NICK HEWITT (pussy) wants

MICK-VTR
20th May 2010, 08:32
Still no news from the cops. I dont understand why the police don't do nothing about it. In a way they are advitising that it's ok to go round robbing people and getting away with it!!

huggy54
20th May 2010, 10:07
The police will call MICK-VTR, you might just have to wait and if they do, there dont seem to be much follow up from them, I say we just go and look for him, I know he's probably reading this thread, so he wont be there at the time, but his Dad will be there.

MICK-VTR
20th May 2010, 10:21
The police will call MICK-VTR, you might just have to wait and if they do, there dont seem to be much follow up from them, I say we just go and look for him, I know he's probably reading this thread, so he wont be there at the time, but his Dad will be there.

Still willing to wait a weeks or so to see if something does happen! By knocking on his door and asking for my
money back I'm not doing any harm to anybody.

huggy54
20th May 2010, 10:44
mick I have dealt with this guy before as have money other members on this forum and numerous other forums, add the numbers up, this Prick has done thousands, yoou heard me right thousands please read previous threads in the scammer section, or just do a search on his name on this forum, then go 106owners, then go to the Vauxhall astra owners club.
You can wait but it will be in Vain. And yes we should go up to his dads, apparently his dad has spoke to people before about his no good, dick head son doing this.

He wont pay you, back and if your talking abou the police, I supplied them the bank slips of the transfers, emails and txt messages. the evidence i gave them was damning, it would take a jury a second to say GUILTY. Throw Nick Hewitt In jailed to be arse rapped by a Big Guy called BUBBA. But nothing happeneded, mind you i'm gunna chase them up again. and get other users to do the same

when i go (not if), im not going to just talk, someone is paying back my motherf@#king money

laberridge
20th May 2010, 11:30
A few days ago I changed this specific forum so that only registered memebrs can view - that doesnt stop him registering (yet) another account to view though.

Its not exactly hard to create a new account. I think when registerin there should be more specifics to go through, rather than an email address. I know it cant be changed as its a generic bulletin board. But would be somethin to consider. E.g. Only sellers can sell with a verified paypal. No bank transfers allowed.

Simo
20th May 2010, 13:05
I am in discussion again with an officer regarding the 'Hewitt' case. I will provide more info when I get back to my office but in simple terms more people need to provide statements... Without statements being submitted and supported there is no case.

I've asked for a reference to try to collate all complaints against... Whether this being the previous crime refererence, or new.

Put the effort in and lets get this sorted out properly.

I am happy for you to forward crime references to me to liaise through...

scooba91
3rd June 2010, 09:11
I spoke to this guy a week or so ago. he was trying to sell his bmc to me but his paypal addy wouldnt work. He provided me with another address and that wouldnt work, so he said pay it straight to my bank. I have his mobile number, name, address(i think) and bank account details all in my PM inbox.

BTW luckily i suspected it was a bit dodgey and never went ahead with the deal!