PDA

View Full Version : Can you cancel a contract instantly??

JonCarter
10th June 2010, 14:02
Im getting sick of my contract i get rediculous amounts of money added on for nothing! my phone is shock can i not cancel my contract instantly id even pay o2 to take back the sheddy LG that was said to be "The best LG built so far 2009" its actually depressing guys :(

Viper
10th June 2010, 14:03
Most likely yes, but it will come at a price. i.e the cost of the rest of your contract.

If they are adding unnecessary charges then complain!

JonCarter
10th June 2010, 14:07
Most likely yes, but it will come at a price. i.e the cost of the rest of your contract.

If they are adding unnecessary charges then complain!

Oh god :/ i already have they "investigate" and come back with some BS theory man :/

skeltan
10th June 2010, 14:16
Play a bita catch me if you can, if you dont mind taking a hit on your credit rating lol

JonCarter
10th June 2010, 14:21
Play a bita catch me if you can, if you dont mind taking a hit on your credit rating lol

I like the game ;) dont with my old womans credit card would haha £30 a month is already a bit much including the extra tenner they usually like to add :n:

wadoryu
10th June 2010, 14:48
they can't just add £10 when they feel like. get bitching on their ass

Yellow_Saxo_Paul
10th June 2010, 14:50
You can cancel but as mentioned above you have to pay the rest of the contract off in a one-off payment.

JonCarter
10th June 2010, 15:00
You can cancel but as mentioned above you have to pay the rest of the contract off in a one-off payment.

so thats about another 12months of £25... yeah about that i cant afford that o2 haha

Viper
10th June 2010, 15:14
Oh god :/ i already have they "investigate" and come back with some BS theory man :/

Take the complaint further. Ask for their complaints address and put it in writing. Much more likely for something to happen that way!

JonCarter
10th June 2010, 15:17
Take the complaint further. Ask for their complaints address and put it in writing. Much more likely for something to happen that way!

I will cheers Viper :-)

bide_furio
10th June 2010, 19:40
why they adding £10?? going over your allowences????

if u dont like the fone, get a new one?? if u dont like the price of the contract then u will be able to drop down to the next cheapest contract!

andyt81
10th June 2010, 19:55
if you need to pay out your contract
ask what there cheapest deal they do ie. £10 a month
change it to that so 12 x £10 = £120 is alot less than 12 x £25 =£300

lemon191
15th June 2010, 17:57
they cant be just adding money on for no reason you are obviously doing somthing to cause this best plan is to ring up and ask what you are doing to cost that much

and lg are shit and imo have always been shit lol