PDA

View Full Version : spray to carry around

nicole_
15th June 2010, 11:58
filling this section atm
im sorry :panic:
stupid white cars had to be cleaned everyday since its been on the road lol
i hate flys :( and my poor white wheels :( lol
at FCS bought some quick detailer spray but gotta say, i could go through that in less than a week at this rate and its not cheap...
so was wondering if you guys had any suggestions of what i can make up myself in a spray bottle to effectively keep it super clean everyday lol :D
cheeeeers guys!

wadoryu
15th June 2010, 12:00
watered down shampoo?

edit tbh it is proberly best sticking up with it untill your weekly wash

J222JRA
15th June 2010, 12:06
Get megs last touch detailer.....that dilutes down to give you like 3 USA Gallons.

But you really should becareful with what your using on fresh paint and also even dust and stuff is abrasive.....wipeing that over your car will give the nasty swirl look.

Aly
15th June 2010, 12:08
But you really should becareful with what your using on fresh paint and also even dust and stuff is abrasive.....wipeing that over your car will give the nasty swirl look.

That's true James, although it has to be said white cars do not show swirl marks too much compared to other colours/shades.

woodysVTR
15th June 2010, 12:10
Get megs last touch detailer.....that dilutes down to give you like 3 USA Gallons.

True, I'd put up with a dirty car for a few days until you wash it, I used to wipe my car down with QD everyday and light swirls started to appear. A good coat of wax and good washing technique will be fine.

nicole_
15th June 2010, 12:14
can i atleast do my wheels everyday? lol
its just the front bumper that gets absolutely caked in dirt and flies after 5 minuites but yeh, dont wont swirl marks :|
will have to invest in some wax and learn to wash it properly eek

wadoryu
15th June 2010, 12:21
can i atleast do my wheels everyday? lol
its just the front bumper that gets absolutely caked in dirt and flies after 5 minuites but yeh, dont wont swirl marks :|
will have to invest in some wax and learn to wash it properly eek

ummmmmm no wheel sealant

adamm
15th June 2010, 17:16
make sure the paint has fully set before you start applying wax and so on though.