PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 5800 - Texts been Deleted.

iMystikz
15th June 2010, 12:45
Hello :hug:

So as you can see by the title.. I have a Nokia 5800 and yesterday it was going a bit nuts screen went green when i was texting.. then it was normal again, a few hours later it kept freezing so i turnt it off and back on and it still carried on freezing.. So then i took the battery out and put it back in, Went to look at a text and it said 4!! What i have on my PHONE memory, i normaly had about 1200 texts in my inbox, they were on my memory card? :S that isnt full or anything.

So just wondering if anyone knows whats going on or how to do it? Ive tried downloading recovery programs but none of them seem to work :( The texts were only the good ones that ive saved over the time ive had my phone! :wall:

Any help would be GREATTTTT! Cheers dudes :cool: xo

Mochachino
15th June 2010, 12:47
I have no idea.

iMystikz
15th June 2010, 14:01
Cheers babe, so much help! ;)

Mochachino
15th June 2010, 14:08
As always :p i honestly dont think your gettin them back becouse i read it deleted just the inbox of the messages on the memory card too.

What you COUDL do though is u know them programs that check your harddrive and u can retreive deleted photos n stuff? Get one of them recovery things, put your memory card in and see if itll find them? Not sure if it will work the same with memory card as a harddrive couse its a flash memory thing innit or suttin blud....worth a go tho?

LMFAO EDIT: after all of me writin that i jus read your post and u had already tried it. I didnt even bother readin it before :oops: unless you mean the recovery program would work itself or it wouldnt work becouse its the memory card? In that case make a thread askin for a recovery program that works?

iMystikz
15th June 2010, 14:10
LOL im not gonna pay money out when i aint got any for it to probs not work!! Unless ino it will work for sure ill buy oneeee

Mochachino
15th June 2010, 14:13
LOL im not gonna pay money out when i aint got any for it to probs not work!! Unless ino it will work for sure ill buy oneeee

I jus edited my post lol theyre only a few £ i used one ages ago in the 2sg days ask Nick!

iMystikz
15th June 2010, 14:27
cba lol Ive asked dan, hes smarter than nick so if anyone will knoooo dan will :cool:

Mochachino
16th June 2010, 21:16
Any luck?