PDA

View Full Version : 2 years now! hes still not been banned?

sebo123
9th October 2010, 18:18
Goodboy123

sent him 40 duds through paypal, said he would send my ecu recorded delivery, a load of emails later and visitor messages and still nothing from him, and i cant get my money back as i sent it as a gift! :wall:

K17NEY
9th October 2010, 18:21
Why do people send money as a gift through paypal? baffles me!

McGuire86
9th October 2010, 18:39
Ive seen about 3 threads about him now, get the police involved or hunt him down tbh. I see hes online now and has nothing to say..
Wanker.

Petee
9th October 2010, 18:42
Hes a Cunt for doing it.

BUT why use gift...Not saying you deserve what you get, but it was your fault.

blackie_2k5
9th October 2010, 19:03
i dont think ppl shoud stop using gift, but ppl shoul be aware they could lose their money, i prefer gift as it saves both me and the buyer fees, but i have decent feedback and wouldnt rip ppl off, you should always check thi first, nothing to say ppl with good feedback wont rip you off but thats the risk you take

Bound
9th October 2010, 19:05
His facebook;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1037748576&v=wall

See here;

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340578

Then make your own thread.

Petee
9th October 2010, 19:15
i dont think ppl shoud stop using gift, but ppl shoul be aware they could lose their money, i prefer gift as it saves both me and the buyer fees, but i have decent feedback and wouldnt rip ppl off, you should always check thi first, nothing to say ppl with good feedback wont rip you off but thats the risk you take

you contradicted your self there.

"but thats the risk you take" So you like risking your money just to save couple of quid....

johnr32
9th October 2010, 20:00
Paying via gift is naive, so many assholesin disguise these days.

Simon
9th October 2010, 20:27
Sorry but paying by gift is just stupid.

The few times I've done it, it has been with people I know and trust.

For everyone else it's paypal goods, or I won't buy.

J222JRA
9th October 2010, 20:43
Moved to the correct section.

I do wish members would think before paying via paypal gift.......that method of payment was developed so family members etc etc could sent money to each other safely with no charge.......a random person on a forum is not a family member / close friend.

Mochachino
9th October 2010, 21:05
Its funny, in another thread about having to post up ID to be able to use the Trade section i said that you have to be a complete idiot to pay by gift. And you're a much if you do. No sympathy and no help from me on this mate :(

blackie_2k5
9th October 2010, 22:02
not contradicted really, i only use it on well known and respected members(but even that as said is a risk), but i like it when ppl im selling stuff to use it, as it means i dont have to charge extra to cover the fees, which helps things sell better, newbs and ppl you dont know are silly ppl to pay by gift, even after what ive said i still wouldnt pay more then £50 as a gift

Mark51
10th October 2010, 18:34
Im going to start doing this myself i think with a user name of 'PayByGiftAndIWillStealYourMoney' and i can guarantee that people would still send me money as a gift. Idiots!

marcusd
10th October 2010, 18:50
i look at this way i'll pay by gift with the amount i can afford to loss. so usually nothing over a tenner. anything over then its goods. hate it when they say and then add fees on top end of the day the goods is there to protect u and seller.
hope it gets sorted but after this i bet you learn to use GOODS from now on

MunkyBoy
11th October 2010, 09:26
Have you got in contact with him?

Yes, you are stupid for paying by gift... But everyone is an idiot at some point.

In this thread of his: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338409
He mentions his mobile number... Might help.

sebo123
11th October 2010, 17:56
i didnt realise you couldnt open a dispute if you paid by gift, and ive paid so many times via that method i guess im too trustworthy, and have deffinately learnt my lesson the hard way unfortunately.

cheers guys i feel like a complete twat :n:

Steve
19th October 2010, 10:07
Only reason to pay by gift is if its someone you know and truely trust.
Otherwise its not worth the risk for the sake of £5 or whatever (depends on the initial amount)

Jamesmason_86
22nd October 2010, 11:52
Moved to the correct section.

I do wish members would think before paying via paypal gift.......that method of payment was developed so family members etc etc could sent money to each other safely with no charge.......a random person on a forum is not a family member / close friend.

Right??, so are you going to ban this piece of shit or just do nothing, takes my breath away.

SAM-S44MDS-
22nd October 2010, 12:15
Right??, so are you going to ban this piece of shit or just do nothing, takes my breath away.

And when he is banned then what?

Nobody will ever get a reply from him, nobody will ever get their money back!!! how can he respond when he has no access to the forum.
Also if you decide to trade on sax-p it is between the 2 people in question. The MODS can do nothing at all.
Its a contract between a buyer and a seller.

THINK LAD :wall:

J222JRA
22nd October 2010, 14:58

:boxing:

If we ban him then that ends the possibility of the user getting their money back.

SAM-S44MDS-
22nd October 2010, 15:05

If we ban him then that ends the possibility of the user getting their money back.

I already said that :homme:

J222JRA
22nd October 2010, 18:05
I already said that :homme:

I said it with authority! i didnt really.

Thanks x

Luke-saxo
22nd October 2010, 23:29
i only pay by gift if its people i trust eg if i have sold things or they sold me things before never pay my gift usless you know the person

DrewSaxo
24th October 2010, 14:57
id hunt him down the little cunt

Mochachino
24th October 2010, 15:08

I think this noob who has 3 posts is actually goodboy123 and knows whats posted in the quote below is true, and trying to get out of it.

sebo123
24th October 2010, 18:12
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337574

hes buying shit :@ such a cunt!

Tommyboy1507
25th October 2010, 17:49
ive had some lights, a bonnet and he even gave me a free seatbelt that i needed for a mot. but i get both points that he shouldnt take the money and not send and the point with paying as a gift

younglassXSi
26th October 2010, 16:22
he should be nanned

Jamesmason_86
26th October 2010, 16:29
I think this noob who has 3 posts is actually goodboy123 and knows whats posted in the quote below is true, and trying to get out of it.

hah aha hahah ah try not to overthink things, simo knows who I am [was]

SAM-S44MDS-
27th October 2010, 09:57
he should be nanned

Lols. Whats nanned? :S;)

Petee
27th October 2010, 20:07
Lols. Whats nanned? :S;)

Get with the times! You find his nan and then you NAN him :homme:

younglassXSi
28th October 2010, 08:44
at least someone understands the term

sebo123
29th October 2010, 12:30
liam walklate hes on facebook i left him a shitty comment on his page

sebo123
30th October 2010, 22:47
hes making offers on peoples stuff! :@

sebo123
12th November 2010, 13:42
still nothing on this piece of shit! got a phone call from his number thats in his ad with a girl saying its not his number, i think its a load of bullshit tbh and he just got someone to make a call on his behalf to cover it up!

Giraffe
12th November 2010, 14:33
Only way anything is going to happen mate is if you take it a step further than the forum because nobody is forced to do anything on here.

SAM-S44MDS-
12th November 2010, 14:42
I agree with Dave tbh. I said this to you before though mate.

It is shit what happened to you but saxp is only a 3rd party in the sale/wanted agreements. Its between buyer & seller to sort out any issues, saxp is just a place to advertise.

Only way you will get anything would be to pay the lad a visit, or make it a police matter