PDA

View Full Version : If you could choose!

WestyVTR
14th May 2006, 19:14
Just interested in your preferences..... Infact how do you prefer your partner to be... this should be a bit of fun! smileys/smiley2.gif

SeriousSaxAppeal
15th May 2006, 02:06
I'd still like to be slim, but I would like to be toned! In fact I'd really like abs like pre-baby Britney Spears, but I really don't see that happening anytime soon smileys/smiley5.gif

As for guys, a bit of muscle on the arms is kool, oh and that muscle guys have below their stomach (I know that sounds weird but I don't know what it's called) that's incredibly sexy...hehe smileys/smiley9.gif

WestyVTR
15th May 2006, 12:14
I can only think of 1 muscle below by abs, smileys/clap.gif mayb thats just me...smileys/smiley2.gif

""I'd still like to be slim, but I would like to be toned! In fact I'd really like abs like pre-baby Britney Spears, but I really don't see that happening anytime soon""

With regular reviews/re-assesments you will be suprised at how much your fitness improves... that itself is a great way to motivate you.... put it in = get it out, its a really simple equasion... smileys/smiley14.gif

SeriousSaxAppeal
15th May 2006, 22:24
Hehe smileys/smiley9.gif
I wish I knew what the name of that 'muscle' was dude?! smileys/smiley5.gif & no...it's not the obvious one, hehe smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif

Hmm, my problem though - I'm not the most motivated person in the world! smileys/smiley3.gif

WestyVTR
15th May 2006, 22:33
I can do Personal Training Sessions.....! smileys/smiley14.gif smileys/smiley2.gif

SeriousSaxAppeal
15th May 2006, 22:40
You live too far away from me dude, otherwise I would have taken you up on that! smileys/smiley9.gif

Just out of interest dude, is this the type of thing you do for a living? smileys/smiley4.gif

WestyVTR
15th May 2006, 22:51
Im a Fitness Consltant full time for four seasons, part time at a collage near Hedge end & a few other ventures going on... smileys/smiley9.gif

SeriousSaxAppeal
15th May 2006, 22:59
smileys/smiley3.gif Whoa, so it sounds like you really like keeping fit then smileys/smiley9.gif

You see, I reckon I eat right, but I don't do any exercise whatsoever! smileys/smiley3.gif I know, that is bad, but like I mentioned above, it's all about being motivated I guess! Maybe I should take my friends up on that gym offer...

Yates
15th May 2006, 23:59
my gf is slim and toned, not dead toned, just right, that does me

WestyVTR
17th May 2006, 22:42
Im glad that does it for you squire! smileys/smiley2.gif

Yates
19th May 2006, 22:51
it more than does it!

she doesnt go to the gym or anythin but got perfect figure!

she dances all night when she goes out, it can only help!

WestyVTR
20th May 2006, 11:35
http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/calories/calorie_counte r/alcohol.htm

when you concider the amount of calories ppl take in when drinking heavily, lots of dancing is needed to burn them off... it would help if the amount ppl drink was decreased & the amount the dance increased.... but im convinced its always the other way around.... the more u drink the more you cant dance! smileys/smiley5.gif smileys/smiley17.gif

LMBO! © sax-p!!

Jimbo
21st May 2006, 20:12
Nah, the more i drink, the more i can dance! smileys/smiley9.gif

hesslevtr
22nd May 2006, 20:39
dont like really skinny girls gotta be some meat there

AdamW
22nd May 2006, 20:41
Not a picky person.....Looks arent everything....

WestyVTR
22nd May 2006, 22:31
this is true... but what wouldf u like to be if you could?! smileys/smiley5.gif

Baz
22nd May 2006, 22:34
dont like really skinny girls gotta be some meat there

gotta agrees there Hessle!

Dan
25th May 2006, 05:14
Holly - I know what muscle your on about but dont know the name of it? Its kinda like under the abs but before the pubic area if its the same one Im thinking of.

Saint
25th May 2006, 13:53
Toned an shaped i put, im not excactly small so dont wanna be skinny runt lol

be quite happy to just tone up, plus long as i feel healthy smileys/happy.gif

WestyVTR
25th May 2006, 19:57
Holly - I know what muscle your on about but dont know the name of it? Its kinda like under the abs but before the pubic area if its the same one Im thinking of.

Its your lower part of rectus abdominus!

Kelly
1st June 2006, 19:53

Why does it sound like a bum muscle....... lol

WestyVTR
2nd June 2006, 18:19
mayb thats just wot ud like it to sound like... LOL smileys/smiley2.gif

your bum muscle is ur gluteus maximus.smileys/smiley3.gif

platty
2nd June 2006, 21:21
yeh its part of your abdomin, tense your abs n you should feel it tighten.

WestyVTR
2nd June 2006, 23:05
yeh its part of your abdomin, tense your abs n you should feel it tighten.

since when has your bum been part of your abdomin!! See your doctor about that one... smileys/smiley2.gif smileys/smiley5.gif

LOL smileys/smiley9.gif

BruceybabyVTR
2nd June 2006, 23:14
you guys crack me up! only excercise i get is 60 minutes of fottbal once a week, and heavy lifting at work! i should go to the gym lol. My bird is toned but she's really skinny smileys/sad.gif

platty
3rd June 2006, 14:54

lol westy i was refering to this one!

WestyVTR
3rd June 2006, 15:29
smileys/smiley2.gif smileys/smiley14.gif

VTR_Zoe
23rd June 2006, 07:10
You guys have quite shocked me, about you wouldn’t like dead skinny people!

Now not saying I’m the smallest flower in the bunch, but it makes me feel better that not every one has to be super slim! Cheers peoples

SeriousSaxAppeal
23rd July 2006, 15:58
I'm glad someone else knows what that muscle is then and it's not me going mad, hehe! Hmm, very sexy! Every guy should have one of those, hehe!

Connor_scotland
24th July 2006, 09:57
na im not keen on really skinny girls it minging i think you need to have shape if you get what i mean