PDA

View Full Version : close thread sorted

marcusd
5th December 2010, 18:16
didn;t wana start this but you ain;t replying to pms and been over a month now.
brought a few things off you with no problems. so whats going on?

J222JRA
5th December 2010, 19:36
Details needed, what was the item? When did you pay? How did you pay??

marcusd
5th December 2010, 21:02
boot plinth, paypal and last pm was from 28th oct to say he;s posted item twice. so maybe more 2 months but only 2 weeks of non replie to pms.

saxo-parts
6th December 2010, 16:51
i know luke personally and without trying to sound like i'm offering excuses i do know he has had a spell in hospital as well as suffered the loss of a close friend within the past month, i'll remind him about you when i see him next

marcusd
6th December 2010, 16:53
thats fine mate, like i said didn;t wanna post as i have had stuff off him loads of times without hassle. thought there'd be a excuse for it tho. cheers

Luke-saxo
7th December 2010, 17:35
thanks jason the problem was there items near left my post office they was mislayed and they wouldnt post because of the shape they said it looked like a bat and will not post it so the 4 i have posted to you i got back today so first thing tomorrow morning will be posted at a different postoffice and will be with you soon like jason said i have had family and health problems but i am not using it as a excuse as i did post them am sorry for the delay again i am not out to scam anyone but i can see were you all coming from will be posted first thing tomorrow morning

sorry again

luke

SAM-S44MDS-
7th December 2010, 17:51
Cant argue with that. Spot on mate, nice to see someone who doesnt use things as an excuse aswell :y:

marcusd
7th December 2010, 18:15
cheers mate

delete thread please