PDA

View Full Version : Just a few minor things

DevilDamo
11th June 2006, 07:02
I know the new forum board is very very new but just a few things I think the members would benefit from...

* The vB Code could display when making a Quick or normal reply.

* The emoticons could display when making a Quick or normal reply.

* Your Search tab has been removed from the top of the web page(s).

Can't think of anything else atm. Will let you know if I do come across anything.

DevilDamo
11th June 2006, 08:13
D'oh! Can't edit my own thread :-(

Something else I have just come across is that if you close the Sax-p browser window, then go back to Sax-p, it automatically logs you out. Is this a security feature you are now wanting to implement or will it be disabled so that you are always logged in until you click Log Out?

DevilDamo
11th June 2006, 08:56
And another (which is based on the point I made in the above)...

Can we have the ability to Edit own our posts?

Baz
11th June 2006, 12:05

i can edit mine :P

found something i would like to be added :P

now you can type on your profile what car(s) you own....maybe they could show up on the left hand side like under your rep power or whatever?

Simo
11th June 2006, 15:33

You can edit your posts for 90mins... was set at 5mins.

I will not be allowing unilimited editing and thread title editing, as with last forum.

DevilDamo
11th June 2006, 17:10
Oh ok. Ahhh you've added vB Code to the Quick Reply box too as I'm using it now. Nice one mate. I have also read in the General Chat forum about the ability to enable emoticons in Quick Reply. But... people are far too lazy. They have vB Code when using Quick Reply but can press the Advanced button if they want to use similies, etc...

Ah yes... the Search button/tab is also back.