PDA

View Full Version : iPhone help

wassy78
12th March 2011, 18:15
Right hope this all makes sence I had a iMac computer but sold it as don't use it much as ive 2 computers and a laptop ..... And just got a I pad question is have is ive a iPhone 4 and all my music and videos are on there how do I put all the photos and music back on my laptop I tunes file ..... Cos last time I brought a second hand I photo just for work it had loads of songs I wanted when computer said synchronise I said and lost the lot and don't want this to happen again ..... So I've put I tunes on my laptop now what do I do ? Thanks

Brenz
12th March 2011, 18:37
iTunes will only allow you to copy music and other items purchased via iTunes from an iDevice to iTunes on a PC or Mac due to copyright restrictions.

If you want to copy all purchases from the device connect it and select the "Transfer Purchases From (Device Name)" option within iTunes.

Photos can simply be copied from the device by accessing it via My Computer > (Device Name) > Internal Storage > DCIM

wassy78
12th March 2011, 19:00
Trying to do the photos but it only letting me put the photos on I've taken not all the photos I thought there would be a way to put everything I have on my I phone back on to itunes without losing anything ........ Just someone told me you can only do it on only one I tunes file not on different computers ?

stevie_m
12th March 2011, 19:33
Go one better ... Linky ---> back up your iPod manually (http://ipodlegends.com/ipod-to-computer-how-to-transfer-from-ipod-to-computer-manually/)

You won't see any as the folders will be invisible right now... But this should load everything onto the iTunes

wassy78
12th March 2011, 20:40
It not working for me :(

rey
12th March 2011, 20:57
iPod has a different set up to iPhones.

As yet, I haven't found a way to back sync everything.

wassy78
12th March 2011, 21:04
well it getting on my tits been looking for 4 hours this is stuiped why does apple make things so hard im using all apple things