PDA

View Full Version : DJ_ENZO - Problems & Failed to refund me

kae
13th March 2011, 22:14
Few problems, paid 140 quid for a door, wing and back trip which was eventually delivered after 3 weeks. It was poorly packed and subsequently damaged so the wing is now useless and there is a dent in the door which was in 'A class conditions'.

I also paid for a wing mirror which i then found out was electric, he told me he was going to pay me back 15 quid for it and hasn't. Its been about a month and a half now and just thought i would alert people to this guy.

He doesnt respond to PM's, SMS's and obviously doesnt pick up the phone to me anymore.

All round poor experience and 15 quid out of pocket :y:

badasssaxo
13th March 2011, 22:16
thanks for the info dude, sorry you been fucked over

parry121
13th March 2011, 22:24
yes i have had the same problem, i paid him £155, i paid by GOODS, he has got till to tomorrow or i will claiming my money back, he is scammer,

Ryan
13th March 2011, 22:28
joy, will wait and see if my plug arrives from him to where its meant to be. It hadnt last week.

kae
13th March 2011, 22:32
wow, didnt realise so many people are having problems with this dodgy guy. I just filed a dispute on paypal and last time i spoke to him he said 'I GET PAID ON FRIDAY ILL PAYPAL YOU THEN' and the conversation i had before that went something like 'ILL PAYPAL YOU WHEN IM NEXT TO A COMPUTER'.

Liar.

gives us Londoners a bad name.

kae
13th March 2011, 22:33
I have his name email and mobby if anyone wants it PM me.

dj_enzo
13th March 2011, 23:50
as i've been trying to explain to a few people today regarding parts and delivery. a major family issue has come up and has been affecting my abilty to be on the ball with this. sorry for your inconvienence. but have been a little preoccupied recently and found it hard to access the net other than on my mates iphone. as i said to parry on the phone earlier his parts will be sent in the morning as well as ryan sensor. i've contacted you via paypal for your refund please get back to me as soon as possable regarding this as i may not be able to get online to deal with this matter

dj_enzo
13th March 2011, 23:52
and kae if you would like a full refund thats fine mate. as it seems a small inconvienence to me concidering the issue thats arose recently

kae
14th March 2011, 00:38
that'd be a nice gesture, sorry about your family issues but I takes 20 seconds to recertify it, less time than it would to have replied on here and paypal.

I mean its taken this forum post and a paypal dispute to even get a reponse so the balls in your court fella.

dj_enzo
14th March 2011, 02:08
mate just have the parts on me paypal will give you all your money back. like i've said geeza paypal acount is minus 135 quid because of the dispute you started so you might as well just have the parts and the money back its upto you geeza
that'd be a nice gesture, sorry about your family issues but I takes 20 seconds to recertify it, less time than it would to have replied on here and paypal.

I mean its taken this forum post and a paypal dispute to even get a reponse so the balls in your court fella.

Ryan
28th March 2011, 17:13
esculating mine to a claim now.

Due to lack of response to last pm sent last week.

jeffchiz
31st March 2011, 18:30
i bought gearbox off him had no issues

parry121
31st March 2011, 20:30
paypal are sorting my claim out now.

kae
4th April 2011, 21:11
mine went through. got a refund. Shame..