PDA

View Full Version : remember me button

gafvts
16th June 2006, 19:27
everytime i press this button when logging in i get in fine but when i log out and come back on it does not remember me i have to type my user name and password again

Danadaman_3
16th June 2006, 19:28
doesnt really take that long to type your user name in! if you can be bothered to make a thread saying you dont want to waste time typing then that is a bit stupid dont you think?

but yeh it doesnt remember me either. its to do with your web cookies. if your web is cookie disabled or deletes cookies everytime you disconnect then it will not remember you.

Barry123
16th June 2006, 19:29
need to click the click button that says 'remember me' :)

EDIT: sorry im stupid as f*** - ignore that please

gafvts
16th June 2006, 19:50
danadaman_3 no i dont think its stuipid topic,simo wants to know if there are problems with the new server so i am telling him about this problem its not about not been bothered to type it in is it

Simo
16th June 2006, 20:16
if you click 'log out' thats why it doesnt remember you... it will remember you as a guest.

Simply log in, click remember me, then when youre finished vrowsing close the browser down.

Next time you open saxperience you will be 'remembered'.

Baz
17th June 2006, 02:01
if you click 'log out' thats why it doesnt remember you... it will remember you as a guest.

Simply log in, click remember me, then when youre finished vrowsing close the browser down.

Next time you open saxperience you will be 'remembered'.

has done it to me a few times....and ive never! clicked logout as i don't need to. doesn't bother me as its only every so often