PDA

View Full Version : Launch of Saxperience Regional Meets

Pages : [1] 2

oz_borne
24th June 2006, 20:45
Over the past few weeks, we have been gathering information about Premium Members who wish to take on the roles of Regional Meet Officials (RMOs) for different regions in the United Kingdom. I am sure that by now, the majority of you are aware of this fact.

These are the regions which we have identified....

http://www.saxperience.com/members/Simo/E3875_regions-uk.gif

After careful consideration we have decided to appoint 4 RMOs this weekend. These people will be responsible for organising Regional Meets (RMs) in their allocated Region.

Their role will be to provide a point of contact for anyone wishing to organise a meet in the region and answer any questions about meets already being organised. The few who have already been confirmed have assured me that they welcome EVERYBODY's input, so please remember that you are able to suggest a meet, no matter how small.

Currently we have 3 confirmed RMOs, these are as follows.

Yorkshire
Leckie and hesslevtr

North West
g_moore_123

We shall update this list as time goes on.

Why only 2 regions? I hear you ask.
Too much, too soon is a short and precise answer. We intend Saxperience's growth to continue over the coming years, and in order for us to provide you with a good, clear, simple and reliable form of communication we are beginning with areas which show the most interest.

We are still considering people for the position of Regional Meet Reporter(s) whose job will be to collate photos and write a summary of the meet's activities within a specific region.

It may be hours, days, weeks or even months before all of the regions go live, so for now we will focus our attention on Yorkshire and the North West regions.

How can I let the RMOs know that i'm from their region?

Well.......below is a screen dump of your User CP....something which you may or may not be familiar with.

I have included short actions which must be completed in order for you to join a specific region. Have a go.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=315&d=1151175810

As already stated, currently there will only be two regions which you can join. And i suggest if you are from neither, that you wait until the region where you reside for the majority of the time, goes live. Never fear, this will happen.

At this time, we ask you to join only one of the regions, and although we are fully aware of how some people attend meets in other regions, we still encourage you to attend such meets.

There will be a further update on this matter in time.

So for now, that is where we are.

As Regional Meet Co-ordinator, I will be overseeing the setup and election of RMOs however all of the Moderating team will always be kept updated, and are willing to answer any questions which you may have.

If you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to pm myself or any of the moderating team, including our recently appointed RMOs!!!!!

:A:

Easty
24th June 2006, 20:52
good work chaps !

b0t13
24th June 2006, 20:55
very nice, ive just sent me request :P

James
24th June 2006, 20:59
Applied, what happens if organisers start denying people into there region :omg:

oz_borne
24th June 2006, 21:02
If their is a real reason for them denying then i will support, otherwise i will intervene.

Luke
24th June 2006, 21:13
Looking good Adam.

Yates
24th June 2006, 21:18
Well done Leckie and Paul, im sure you will do a great job, as you have with all the other regional meets you have organised

Can you be a member of 2 regions?

James
24th June 2006, 21:19
Yea matt, pretty sure you can.

Luke
24th June 2006, 21:26
Yeah meant to say well done to Leckie & Paul.

Simo
24th June 2006, 21:27
At this time, please only request to join your primary regional group...

Until I limit some functions, joining more than one regional group will cause display issues :P

c8james
24th June 2006, 21:39
Yeah meant to say well done to Leckie & Paul.
here, here. no change from normal as they are always sorting some thing out. See you at blackpool.

Yates
24th June 2006, 21:49
Ive applied for yorkshire and north east already lol

yorkshire is only over the field from me!

jaybiss
24th June 2006, 22:41
congrats my bitches

sure you both will do an awesome job inbetween your love sessions

Robb
24th June 2006, 22:46

Cracknells buggered then, he's goes to meets all across the country...

:P

Luke
24th June 2006, 22:48
Lol, quite like that one G_Ride.

hesslevtr
25th June 2006, 00:07
thanks guys id just like to thank my mam and dad, my nanna, my brother, my goldfish, jay my mistress, yatesy my sex slave

seriously though we will have some good meets keep looking in yorkshire section for details

Luke
25th June 2006, 00:09
Just a question about the meets, hopefully you can answer Paul.

This is how i look at the meets -

Can anyone within the Yorkshire area still organise a meet, but need to discuss with you? Is that correct?

Originally i thought only you or Leckie could organise one, but now i get the impression your there for advice, questions etc.

Graeme
25th June 2006, 00:15
westie if you have ideas for a meet you can pass the idea on to the RMO's and they will then we will decide if its a suitble idea ect

hesslevtr
25th June 2006, 00:15
if you have any ideas just give me or leckie a pm or email and we will discuss them

Baz
25th June 2006, 00:23

Until I limit some functions, joining more than one regional group will cause display issues :P

woopsy! think i should of read the whole thread before i put in requests hehe

DevilDamo
26th June 2006, 08:57
Luke... I think if you have any suggestions or ideas for a meet then PM one of the RMO's and they will or can decide whether or not to take your suggestions/ideas onboard.

silversaxo
26th June 2006, 09:05
you cannot join the london and south east one why ???????

DevilDamo
26th June 2006, 09:07
Because no RMO's for that area have been appointed yet. Read above Amanda.

silversaxo
26th June 2006, 09:07
good luck damo lol

DevilDamo
26th June 2006, 09:09
Good luck? I haven't and will not be putting my name down for it. Mike and Louie's names are down for that region.

DarylVTR
26th June 2006, 11:46
i will gladly put my name down for south coast RMO as i currently organise the hampshire meet. Oz you have a PM mate, lets get it up and going theres loads of potential sax-p members down here and tuirn out is usually 15 - 20 cars.

saxx
26th June 2006, 11:52
i will gladly put my name down for south coast RMO as i currently organise the hampshire meet. Oz you have a PM mate, lets get it up and going theres loads of potential sax-p members down here and tuirn out is usually 15 - 20 cars.

there isnt a south coast area its in designated areas - southwest / london south east

uve had ONE meet that youve organised - sorry but thats been niggling me for ages!!!

The maps on first page daryl.....see the splits!!

i think this is where it shows the regions are too big......as hampshire isnt really much to do with london etc

DarylVTR
26th June 2006, 12:03
ok piss on my bonfire why dont you lol

well just saying i would be up for it

saxx
26th June 2006, 12:05
not saying u cant do it just sayin you'd be rmo for london & southeast....

DarylVTR
26th June 2006, 12:13
maybe it needs to be split up abit more, because many people from south arnt going to go to london and visa versa because its a very big area!

would possibly be better if set by county?!?!

DevilDamo
26th June 2006, 12:18
Daryl... This has already been discussed. It is more than likely that the regions will be split into smaller regions. But there arent any rules telling you that because you live in that region, that you have to attend those regions meets. You can attend whatever you like.

Robb
26th June 2006, 12:19
Thats what I was thinking Daryl, or at least have "South-West, South, South-East & London" as seperate sections...

EDIT, ok I see your point Damo...

DarylVTR
26th June 2006, 12:19
yer true, well im still up for it either way

unless your mike cracknell you rarely drive within a 200 mile radious to go to a sax-p meet LOL

If you are doing a hampshire kinda area bit id gladly apply.

DevilDamo
26th June 2006, 12:20
I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

Simo
26th June 2006, 12:52
I've lost count of the number of times ive asked 'the community' to suggest how the regions should be split.

You suggest... we consider... then make happen. Simple. :A:

saxx
26th June 2006, 12:53
there should be a south region covering the southern coast

DarylVTR
26th June 2006, 12:58
Ok split it into countys or devisions such as South, South - east, South-west

South is nowhere near places sometimes in the south-east / west therfore its hard to find some1 who is willing to cover about 300 miles of teritory for meets. People often arrange meets by county so i think by county would be awsome. Hampshire / Essex / West Sussex / etc etc would be much better organised then i think

Simo
26th June 2006, 13:01
Ok split it into countys or devisions such as South, South - east, South-west

South is nowhere near places sometimes in the south-east / west therfore its hard to find some1 who is willing to cover about 300 miles of teritory for meets. People often arrange meets by county so i think by county would be awsome. Hampshire / Essex / West Sussex / etc etc would be much better organised then i think

Splitting by counties is far too specific... too soon... there would be about 50+ regional groups.

Larger, more general groups is how this needs to start until areas are established, then can be split further.

DarylVTR
26th June 2006, 13:02
ok then my first suggestion of South / South - east / South -west would be an idea which is fesable?

at the moment its just london & South east which kina covers us but not particually

saxx
26th June 2006, 13:03
ok then my first suggestion of South / South - east / South -west would be an idea which is fesable?

at the moment its just london & South east which kina covers us but not particually

yea your more southwest than london/southeast

Yates
26th June 2006, 13:04
id like the north east region to be split, i dont want to really be associated with mackams like Boz, Subtle and Wilson

saxoash
26th June 2006, 13:05
Thats why having like 4 RMO in a region will solve this aslong as there spred out, for instance the yorkshire RMO are in leeds and hull, were not going to be able to get to every meet all of the time but because there spred out atlaest one of them can

DarylVTR
26th June 2006, 13:06
id like the north east region to be split, i dont want to really be associated with mackams like Boz, Subtle and Wilson

your such a nice person , why do you even bother posting on sax-p if you hate the people local to you and most of the other members on the site!!?!?

(awaits whitty reply) - just stating the obvious here

hesslevtr
26th June 2006, 13:08
yate5y i dont blame you all those dirty makems

yorkie
26th June 2006, 13:08
ok i am not been one of hessles and leckie bitches tho!!!!

saxx
26th June 2006, 13:09

daryl has actually made a sensible point about his region...........

Thats why having like 4 RMO in a region will solve this aslong as there spred out, for instance the yorkshire RMO are in leeds and hull, were not going to be able to get to every meet all of the time but because there spred out atlaest one of them can

true

Clouds_mate
26th June 2006, 13:10
your such a nice person , why do you even bother posting on sax-p if you hate the people local to you and most of the other members on the site!!?!?

He knows all the said guys well, think it was a joke

Simo
26th June 2006, 13:12
Try a Google search by image for UK regions.... 99% of splilts does not differentiate between S, SE and SW.

How about this??

Yates
26th June 2006, 13:12

Because i have a saxo and this is a saxo website.

saxx
26th June 2006, 13:13
Try a Google search by image for UK regions.... 99% of splilts does not differentiate between S, SE and SW.

How about this??

Thats a better split tbh! Although central south would be a better name

Scott
26th June 2006, 13:15
I dont think it matters if you split it more at the moment as there will always be someone who is on the border of somewhere who will want their own area.

I think in time as it gains strength and popularity then further splits will suit but atm it looks fine.

Just my 2p:P

Robb
26th June 2006, 13:15

How about this??

Thats better but according to that I'm in the 'Central West' area...

Couldn't that just be the 'south'?

DarylVTR
26th June 2006, 13:17
Because i have a saxo and this is a saxo website.

But it helps if you respect the other members on the site :P

anyway fair enough.....

yer thats a slightly better split still quite broad i know its gonna be hard to split it into smaller sections but i wouldnt travel to the midlands for a meet, thats the only point i had!

looks better though mate

Simo
Thats better but according to that I'm in the 'Central West' area...

Couldn't that just be the 'south'?

We can make the labels whatever we like... Im just trying to gauge interest in region boundaries, etc...

Not sure about the 'Lakes' split though?

hesslevtr
you should have a meet in diffrent places each month that way everybody has to travel then no 1 can complain about how far they have to drive and someone has togo down there street to a meet

hope that makes sense

saxx
26th June 2006, 13:19
you should have a meet in diffrent places each month that way everybody has to travel then no 1 can complain about how far they have to drive and someone has togo down there street to a meet

hope that makes sense

we all tend to go to bournemouth its around 50 miles which is central for the majority and then u get the nutters like crackers and stevey steve who travel hundreds

then we have random others - although no yeovil meet yet..........oh :(

Yates
26th June 2006, 13:19

love the way you editted that in after i had made my comment

on a serious note tho simo, could you not divide up the map yourself? or get someone else to do it, rather than trying to find ones thats suited to us all, surely one made up you couldnt argue with. it doesnt effect me as the north east is a nice small area really and we always tend to meet in the middle anyway

Simo
26th June 2006, 13:23
love the way you editted that in after i had made my comment

on a serious note tho simo, could you not divide up the map yourself? or get someone else to do it, rather than trying to find ones thats suited to us all, surely one made up you couldnt argue with. it doesnt effect me as the north east is a nice small area really and we always tend to meet in the middle anyway

Yes, I will be chopping the map up myself once the regions are set in concrete... which is why we are trying to have this debate :P

Robb
26th June 2006, 13:25
As far as the south's concerned I think that map you just posted Simo' has the right regions...

hesslevtr
26th June 2006, 13:28
i think yorkshire is sorted as we have diffrent meeting places each time so we all travel every month

simo at the end of the day you cant please everybody

saxx
26th June 2006, 13:36
i think yorkshire is sorted as we have diffrent meeting places each time so we all travel every month

we're not all wanting to be pleased but london and south east stretchin the whole of the country from the border of dorset to the coast is too wide.

The split posted above will work perfectly as it means the sections are halfed and its more likely to be effective in that manor

Clouds_mate
26th June 2006, 13:39
Just because yorkshire host the meets all over it doesnt mean other areas have to. Its down to how many people you have involved.

Yorkshire have proven that no matter where the meet is people will always turn up and within time its bond to turn up on your doorstep.

If down south they get there number from having it in the same place everytime so be it, if it works and everyone is happy

Danes_SaxoVTR
26th June 2006, 13:51
I havnt read all of this thread, but............
Does it mean if im in the south central section i can only go to certain meets or can i go to any i wsh to?

hesslevtr
26th June 2006, 13:52
any meet you want to

Clouds_mate
no you can go were ever you like, wouldnt you think been ristricted to one area would be a little gay?

Danes_SaxoVTR
Thats ok then, so really it doesnt matter what area you fall into then?

Danes_SaxoVTR
26th June 2006, 13:53
no you can go were ever you like, wouldnt you think been ristricted to one area would be a little gay?

Very gay haha!!!!!!

yorkie
26th June 2006, 14:02

i will explain!!!

we will yorkshire and humberside

our member live in different towns and citys rigth......

to move the meets around the region!!!

say.........
(jan meet) hull
(feb meet) sheffield
(march meet) york
(april meet) wakefield
(may meet) bradford
and so on...............

everyone had a meet down the road!!!
and this will also to spread the word of sax-p!!!

tgazvtr
26th June 2006, 15:16
that is right york, that is a very good way of doing the meets in that way everybody at least once only has to drive down the road to one of the meets.

yorkie
26th June 2006, 15:20
yeah we all asided this awhile ago good isn't it.

James
26th June 2006, 15:23
i will explain!!!

we will yorkshire and humberside

our member live in different towns and citys rigth......

to move the meets around the region!!!

say.........
(jan meet) hull
(feb meet) sheffield
(march meet) york
(april meet) wakefield
(may meet) bradford
and so on...............

everyone had a meet down the road!!!
and this will also to spread the word of sax-p!!!

Im sorry... I dont want one held in Hull... I live here and it isent pleasent

You drive through bransholme with your arm out the window and you come out the other side missing your watch and the sleeve on your shirt. :thumbdown:

On a serious note, thats a good idea. :thumbup:

yorkie
26th June 2006, 15:25
hull is out no one want to go to hull!!!

Clouds_mate
26th June 2006, 15:26
Thats a good idea? thats what we have always done james

oz_borne
26th June 2006, 15:26
i'm at work right now, and it's sad to come online and read this tbh.

I will respond appropriately when i get home.

It's good to see some good ideas coming through anywho.

EDIT....sarcasm is hard to read on a website forum. Please, if you are going to be sarcastic.....spell it out for everyone to see. PEOPLE GET THEIR BACKS UP IF THEY DON'T READ THINGS THE WAY THEY'RE MEANT.

James
26th June 2006, 15:29
Thats a good idea? thats what we have always done james

tbh leckie ive always thought they were held in the leeds area, were its accsesible for everyone... Come on cut me some slack leckie ive only ever been to 1 proper meet :P i dont know much about it

hesslevtr
26th June 2006, 15:29
i first said that as its fair on everyone

cloud hulls not that bad just fuck all todo here now

James
26th June 2006, 15:30
Theres a far bit to do on kingswood retail park, loads of food places... bowling, cinema etc

hesslevtr
26th June 2006, 15:32
true dont worry mr plow we will have 1 in hull or surounding area

James
26th June 2006, 15:35
I aint having a go paul :P tbh i aint bothered were meets are as long as theres something to do.

Clouds_mate
26th June 2006, 15:36
Thats because youv only been to one mate, I just ment if anyone else was reading...

Batley, Wakefield, Doncaster, Garforth and Castleford from the top of my head is the places we have been.

Yates
26th June 2006, 16:19
have one at scotch corner leckie il pop along!

yorkie
26th June 2006, 16:55
lol york should be next!!!

so the bbq is a meet that covers skipton!!!

Barry123
26th June 2006, 16:59
lol york should be next!!!

so the bbq is a meet that covers skipton!!!

Northallerton anyone? :D:
I can see the south west needing to be divided further as it is hhhuge.

oz_borne
26th June 2006, 17:13
OK guys and girls we have made decisions based on your feedback and will be having some different regions.

I have tea to prepare but intend to let you all in on the information this evening. I also intend to appoint 3 more RMOs.

This threa, although it has the bitchiness we have been sad to expect on saxp has enlightened us to your thoughts. Thanks.

oz_borne
26th June 2006, 18:35
So here it is......

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=329&d=1151348180

The new map.

We have currently decided that the two members in Ireland do not necessarily need an RMO although in time this may occur.

The badges for each of these regions have been designed and are being coded into SAX-P as we speak. You should see cool little badges appearing by your stars soon.

Open to discssion guys....just make sure sarcasm is noted!!!!!!:homo:

Yates
26th June 2006, 18:36
the countrys not square oz, and splitting into 4 bits wont work

Clouds_mate
26th June 2006, 18:37
The logo's as said in the RMO chat looks ace :D

James
26th June 2006, 18:39
Look at you, 'In the RMO chat'... talk about rubbing it in.. :P

Yates
26th June 2006, 18:52
im tempted by the RMO for the north east hmmm :S

oz_borne
26th June 2006, 20:48
muuuhhhahhhhahhh

gowaaaaaaaaan

saxx
26th June 2006, 20:54
muuuhhhahhhhahhh

gowaaaaaaaaan

you been on the happy pills again?

i also can only see a x where i believe a map should be......and whens the other stuff being revealed?

saxx
26th June 2006, 22:32
just something that needs clearin up aswell...........i hear non saxo owners arent acceptable?

SteVTR
26th June 2006, 23:09
Not sure about the 'Lakes' split though?

what would be wrong with the 'lakes' split simo?theres quite a few of us up here now,this time last year i would say i was about the only one

also theres some nice places in the lakes for meets and photo oppertunaties and most places meets could be held are easily accessed off the m6

Simo
26th June 2006, 23:11
what would be wrong with the 'lakes' split simo?theres quite a few of us up here now,this time last year i would say i was about the only one

also theres some nice places in the lakes for meets and photo oppertunaties and most places meets could be held are easily accessed off the m6

Well if enough of you 'lakes' people speak up we can add a region in for that. I wasnt sure if there were enough of you yet to warrant the extra forum, official, etc, etc... but let me/Oz know.

SteVTR
26th June 2006, 23:17
were all shy up here

dont think were big enough to warrant a forum right now but i'm sure if we tried a few meets up here we could see how it goes

the north west is a fairly big region at the moment so if we do get meets up here happening and your looking to split the regions down further i'm sure a 'lakes' region would be cool

just need to get my arse into gear and round up all the lads from around here now

Baz
26th June 2006, 23:21
pretty sure i would join that group too :P its only an hour or so away from me. used to go up all the time as a kid

jaybiss
26th June 2006, 23:49
Look at you, 'In the RMO chat'... talk about rubbing it in.. :P

hahaha

to wm peeps: dont forget to join the wm groups now ;)

oz_borne
27th June 2006, 07:15
just something that needs clearin up aswell...........i hear non saxo owners arent acceptable?

We have decided that to promote the sax-p Regional Meets, a Premium member Saxo owner should really take on the role of Regional Meet Official.

dont think were big enough to warrant a forum right now but i'm sure if we tried a few meets up here we could see how it goes

This is exactly why we have chosen not to seperate you guys, we want you involved as much as possible, and thought including you would be the best option. You should not think that you cannot arrange Regional Meets, it would just prove better for communication if you spoke to G_moore_123 or tgazvtr prior to setting one up.

Graeme
27th June 2006, 07:26
yeah ste if you have any ideas about meet ideas just send them our way and we can look in to aranging a meet!

SteVTR
27th June 2006, 07:58
yeah ste if you have any ideas about meet ideas just send them our way and we can look in to aranging a meet!

no probs G was giving it some thought last night i'll pm you my ideas in a mo

oz-dont worry mate we'll get involved as much as we can,and as for getting intouch with gaz or G i wanted to give it some thought first and get as many ideas into my head as i could first then it can be organised as good as possible

barrett
27th June 2006, 09:06
no probs G was giving it some thought last night i'll pm you my ideas in a mo

oz-dont worry mate we'll get involved as much as we can,and as for getting intouch with gaz or G i wanted to give it some thought first and get as many ideas into my head as i could first then it can be organised as good as possible

If you get people to start going to meets and start getting meets set up in your area and become self sufficient then there is no reason why the Lakes can't branch off in time to become there own region:A:

saxx
27th June 2006, 09:46
please do clarify how if a person drives a saxo or not would enhance the people who turn up at meets?

good luck to u seems your going to have some areas without any RMO's as the only people who are interested are non saxo owners

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 10:31
please do clarify how if a person drives a saxo or not would enhance the people who turn up at meets?

good luck to u seems your going to have some areas without any RMO's as the only people who are interested are non saxo owners

whats the name of the website it makes sense to have RMOs with saxos

saxx
27th June 2006, 10:31
whats the name of the website it makes sense to have RMOs with saxos

no it makes sense to have RMO's that turn up and can get the members to turn up

you forget its the people behind the scenes not the cars

Scott
27th June 2006, 10:36
If thats what has been decided then thats whats been decided. I dont know if it has been decided yet but if it has then there will be good reason for it like most of the decisions on here

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 10:41
Alicia... Sax-p has 10,520 registered members, 5,091 active members and 275 Premium Members (99% probably own Saxo's). All of which are spread out across the UK. So... I can't see why not ALL regions can be allocated with (Saxo) Premium Members.

It's not mandatory that ALL regions are allocated Regional Leaders right now. Regions and official's will keep on being added as and when the mod's feel appropriate.

Graeme
27th June 2006, 10:51
its a saxo site so meet organisers should drive a saxo as it would make the most sence

i understand you have to moan about everything though :P

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 10:52
its a saxo site so meet organisers should drive a saxo as it would make the most sence

i understand you have to moan about everything though :P

agreed :afro:

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 10:53
But... I don't see ALL SSC regional co-ordinators owning Saxo's. At one stage they did but not all now. But... as the regional meets are a new thing to Sax-p, new guidelines are put in place.

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 10:55
this isnt ssc though damo

end of the day its upto simo what goes on so just wait and see what hapends and stop moaning

Simo
27th June 2006, 10:58
But... I don't see ALL SSC regional co-ordinators owning Saxo's. At one stage they did but not all now. But... as the regional meets are a new thing to Sax-p, new guidelines are put in place.

What happens with Saxperience has NOTHING to do with what happens with the SSC.

The decision has been made that regional meet officials must be Premium members AND own a Saxo.

The community can choose to accept that or fight it... but the decision won't be changing any time soon.

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 10:58
I know Paul. I was merely referring to Graeme's statement...

You could then argue why Oz is an official when he owns an Ibiza!?! It can go on and on. But I'm not one to argue.

-Damo reporting out-

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:01

You could then argue why Oz is an official when he owns an Ibiza!?! It can go on and on. But I'm not one to argue.

-Damo reporting out-

thats a very good point made damo

but its also nice to see the RMOs appointed for one area are the ones who caused 4 pages of bitching in the original thread to which all other people who wanted to do it pulled out due to their internet bullying - another good image to provied other members in your area i guess?!

as for moaning - im not just clarifying some points - ill take the meet ive organised off the boards

Simo
27th June 2006, 11:03

-Damo reporting out-

You could go on and on, but the guidelines have been setup with thought. We've not simply copied what other sites/clubs do.

SSC welcome only paying members to their LAM's... something which is most definately hard to police and isn't worthwhile in my view... but thats that.

Oz is NOT a Regional Meet Official and therefore the Premium member/Saxo owner stipulation does not apply. (Again, I decided this and with good reason)

Oz's role as Regional Meet Coordinator provides a direct link to ME with information and to the RMO's.

I'm not going to justify myself yet again... although some of you always seem to want me to!!!!

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 11:04
for fuck sake get over it

simo wants premium members with saxos to ne ROMs end of story who cares whos a mod or official

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 11:06
Simo... My comment was directly related to Graeme's. That is all.

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:08
Alicia... Sax-p has 10,520 registered members, 5,091 active members and 275 Premium Members (99% probably own Saxo's). All of which are spread out across the UK. So... I can't see why not ALL regions can be allocated with (Saxo) Premium Members.

It's not mandatory that ALL regions are allocated Regional Leaders right now. Regions and official's will keep on being added as and when the mod's feel appropriate.

name how many paid saxo owners from the south west use the forum on regular intervals and attend regular things?

now do the same for wales?

Simo
27th June 2006, 11:08
Simo... My comment was directly related to Graeme's. That is all.

Yes, I understand how the quote facility works.

However I was pointing out that Oz is NOT an 'official'.

Simo
27th June 2006, 11:10
name how many paid saxo owners from the south west use the forum on regular intervals and attend regular things?

now do the same for wales?

What is the point? Numbers change every day.

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:11
What is the point? Numbers change every day.

from the south west people ive spoken to they wont be......the fact is its always been clear this end of the country is hardly important hence every thing that happens always appears to be northern orientated

just how this forum is for enthusiasts but apparently those who dont own a sax couldnt possibly be enthusiasts

your mods have been known to have to step in and take charge of situations where members kick off as someone doesnt own one and state that non owners are much appreciated within the community - but obviously not appreciated enough if u think they cant offer anythin as RMO's

Simo
27th June 2006, 11:13
from the south west people ive spoken to they wont be

They wont be what? I'm not a mind reader...

Barry123
27th June 2006, 11:18
:bored:

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 11:19
Alicia... Do you know what the moral of this thread is?

Go buy your Saxo back :Y: Hehe!

Barry123
27th June 2006, 11:20
Alicia... Do you know what the moral of this thread is?

Go buy your Saxo back :Y: Hehe!

..and stop fockin moaning.

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:20
well apparently it was to listen to peoples opinions?

but then 8 pages of threads in the premium members etc and they only just bother to declare non sao owners arent actually good enough

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 11:21
So waht your saying Saxx im an internet bully

Show me where i bullied someone not to do it, he still had hes name down, we spoke about it on msn and sorted are differances. I was getting my point across thats all. No way did i slate him i just stated FACTS....

You know and every knows Simo wont just look at whats said and it goes with all the mods they have valid reasons. Yeh i think it came to a bit of a shock to most people on here that i got to do it but end of the day they have appointed people they believe can do such task...

Stop the moaning....

Scott
27th June 2006, 11:21
Stop putting words in its nothign to do with not being good enough

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:22
So waht your saying Saxx im an internet bully

Show me where i bullied someone not to do it, he still had hes name down, we spoke about it on msn and sorted are differances. I was getting my point across thats all. No way did i slate him i just stated FACTS....

You know and every knows Simo wont just look at whats said and it goes with all the mods they have valid reasons. Yeh i think it came to a bit of a shock to most people on here that i got to do it but end of the day they have appointed people they believe can do such task...

Stop the moaning....

so the 4 pages of u slaggin another member off isnt bullying then leckie?

seems me and every other premium member must have read it wrong

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:23
Stop putting words in its nothign to do with not being good enough

no thats exactly whats been said - even if its not put as bluntly

Scott
27th June 2006, 11:26
If thats what you think has been said then just deal with it and give us all peace.

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 11:26
he wasnt bullying him end of the day leckie was right in that thread he has organised just about every meet for yorkshire and isnt a shy person and gets on with everyone and has a saxo to

Simo
27th June 2006, 11:27
Alicia... just grow up!

If you feel so strongly about heading up a regional meet in your area, why dont you make arrangements with the Polo Club, or better still create your own car club!!

That way you can make your own rules up and work really hard at not upsetting all of your members.

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 11:27
i didnt slag him off, please saxx show me where i personally slate the guy.

Bullying over the internet LMAO ahahahahahaha

Before you was a preium member you used to moan about not have equal rights etc...

Now your saying its becuase your from the other end of the country?

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 11:30
leckie the internet bully

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:32
Alicia... just grow up!

If you feel so strongly about heading up a regional meet in your area, why dont you make arrangements with the Polo Club, or better still create your own car club!!

That way you can make your own rules up and work really hard at not upsetting all of your members.

atleast id listen to my members instead of only specific groups

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 11:32
Luke even admitted that he wanted to do photos etc. Ad also said that he didnt realise how much i did (please back me up MrSayer)

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 11:33
ads even told me at that car show leckie how much you did and alot of people wanted me or you todo it anyway

was u a spoilt child alicie

Yates
27th June 2006, 11:34
:bash:

Simo
27th June 2006, 11:34
atleast id listen to my members instead of only specific groups

I am listening to my members Alicia... unlike you however, I am able to have more than one point of view on a matter AND keep hold of all of my toys.

Danes_SaxoVTR
27th June 2006, 11:36
I havnt been a registered user for long, but splitting the country into areas seems a very good idea!

I dont know weather its my place to say it or not but i joined this site because i have a saxo, i understand that people make friends and when they sell their car they want to stay in contact (which im sure no one has a problem with). But........... If you are a ROM then surely you must have a saxo because they are saxo meets?

Also can you become a memeber of more than one area? For example, south central and south east?

Cheers

Yates
Whats hard about understanding that the boss man wants someone whose a premium member and has a saxo to organise saxo meets on a saxo site??

rickyholder
ooh this is very bitchy handbags are definately out lol

Yates
27th June 2006, 11:37
Yeah you can join 2 groups Dane, but i dont think you can at the moment

Kelly
27th June 2006, 11:38
ooh this is very bitchy handbags are definately out lol

Well it's entertaining me during my unofficial dinner time lol

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:38
I am listening to my members Alicia... unlike you however, I am able to have more than one point of view on a matter AND keep hold of all of my toys.

i havent thrown any toys just think you have double standards

Danes_SaxoVTR
27th June 2006, 11:39
Yeah you can join 2 groups Dane, but i dont think you can at the moment

cheers yate5y, was a little confused! LOL

Scott
You think every decision against you is doubel standards

saxx
You think every decision against you is doubel standards

no but i can prove it - as the non saxo owner point was raised in the original thread

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:41
love all the negative comments as well

shame everyone who agrees doenst have the guts to post due to how people react

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 11:41
look whatever simo says goes your wasting your time arguing

Graeme
27th June 2006, 11:43
saxx out of all the NON saxo drivers your the only one thats moaning does that not show you somthing??

saxx
27th June 2006, 11:45
no it shows that people wont post as the normal people start a personal attack on them

u forget people who pm and msn - most of whom on my list agree with what i say but cant be doing with your petty attitudes on here

the normal lil clic will then hurl abuse at u where ever u post and nothings ever done about it

saxoash
27th June 2006, 11:46
You must remember Saxx HAS to have the last word

Yates
were all friends here, lets make love not war

Saxx, i understand what you are saying, but its Simo's site, and its for saxos, surely you can understand he wants someone who owns a saxo to be the mod for a region

Kelly
look whatever simo says goes your wasting your time arguing

So are you the RMO for us Yorkshire lot then?

Yates
27th June 2006, 11:47
Him and leckie are

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 11:48
yes i am kelly my lovely me and leckie are the main men

Yates
27th June 2006, 11:49
Saxx, take the polo badge off your car and stick a saxo one on, job done nobody will notice just say its a german kit on it ;)

saxoash
27th June 2006, 11:49
no it shows that people wont post as the normal people start a personal attack on them

u forget people who pm and msn - most of whom on my list agree with what i say but cant be doing with your petty attitudes on here

the normal lil clic will then hurl abuse at u where ever u post and nothings ever done about it

http://www.odsgirl.com/blinkies/attitude/coupon_bitchiness_OD.gif

Kelly
27th June 2006, 12:05
yes i am kelly my lovely me and leckie are the main men

:Y: Thats great. I'm sure you two loverbirds will get on just fine :sweetheart:

Graeme
27th June 2006, 12:06
:Y: Thats great. I'm sure you two loverbirds will get on just fine :sweetheart:

please dont spam and ruin the thred please

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 12:07
oh we will join the yorkshire group kelly il acept you but ash int coming in :homo:

Kelly
27th June 2006, 12:10
oh we will join the yorkshire group kelly il acept you but ash int coming in :homo:

No jobless bums allowed lol

Yates
27th June 2006, 12:12
No jobless bums allowed lol

hahahahahahaha

im in the yorkshire one as well we can all have fun when the bums not there

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 12:14
hahahahahahaha

im in the yorkshire one as well we can all have fun when the bums not there

would that be bum fun

saxoash
27th June 2006, 12:21
Thanks kelly

Cheers fellas!

Kelly
27th June 2006, 12:22
Thanks kelly

Cheers fellas!

You're welcome :star:

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 12:23
Thanks kelly

Cheers fellas!

no worries

get a job

saxoash
27th June 2006, 12:27
no worries

get a job

Your goign to be a college bum soon so you carnt talk lol!!! :cool:

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 12:29
but il get a job on the side still u bum

Simo
27th June 2006, 14:06

Alicia - you have spent years telling us all that Saxperience is such a bitchy place, full of people who are eager to insult people, have no respect for peoples feelings, posess double standards, only listen to certain peoples' opinions, purposely go out to pi$$ people off, full of constant bitching, etc, etc, etc, etc...

Well, IF Saxperience really is so bad what the hell are you still doing here?

Maybe its about time you took a step back and thought whether EVERYONE really is against you.... or whether really its YOU thats against everyone else!

I am sick to death of pussy footing about, then having people tell me I dont act in the best interests of my members, or better still, am not even willing to listen to their opinions. you really do speak some crap girl!

The launch of regional meets was a big step forwards, but yet again, things haven't gone your way and an informative thread has turned into a bitch-fest.

Whilst things are off topic, lets air our views... I'm sure you've got a thing or two to say on the matter.

If anyone else feels that myself and the Saxperience staff are not acting in the best interests of the community, then lets hear about it.

I'm really not a nasty or vindictive person... I'm always willing to listen to your point of view. I may not always agree with it, but everyone is entitled to their point of view.

I'll be disappointed if something positive doesn't come out of the mass eruption of negativity in this thread!!!

saxx
27th June 2006, 14:20
i never said people are against me - but its the same handful of people who alienate everyone else and theyre continuously allowed to carry it on

its an ongoing topic and always the same people who people dread hearing responses from

the premium member topic should be enough proof for u on that when they all started on one singular member until they gave in.......

DarylVTR
27th June 2006, 14:20
no to be honest mate your definatly not against the members and your doing a great job of things.

You always help when needed and send out products first class and never had a problem with sax-p in my life still love it.
She has taken things to heart. Theres no problem with the site moderators or staff so it definatly shouldnt even be in question here!!!

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 14:21
Saxx - really WTF you on about. Wait till Luke comes online and gives his 2p worth about that thread. You have the complete wrong end of the stick

saxx
27th June 2006, 14:23
no to be honest mate your definatly not against the members and your doing a great job of things.

You always help when needed and send out products first class and never had a problem with sax-p in my life still love it.
She has taken things to heart i dont know why but still. Theres no problem with the site moderators or staff so it definatly shouldnt even be in question here!!!

you were one of the people in my pm box moaning about the things ive brought to light......

saxx
27th June 2006, 14:23
Saxx - really WTF you on about. Wait till Luke comes online and gives his 2p worth about that thread. You have the complete wrong end of the stick

thats only one example

u lot do it all the time

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 14:24
saxx leckie wa getting his point across that he has orgaised most of the meets in yorkshire which is true

at the end of day its simos sight what he says goes and hes chose leckie and me to be ROMs for yorkshire

simo you and them team are doing a great job

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 14:24
Us lot, i dont cause shit no more but yet again you bring stuff up. You cause more arguments on this site then me, hands down.

saxx
27th June 2006, 14:25
Us lot, i dont cause shit no more but yet again you bring stuff up. You cause more arguments on this site then me, hands down.

no im just normally stickin up for the people u kick off at or myself when u and your 'clic' start picking at things

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 14:26
What dont you understand i dont cause shit anymore.....

Its been ages

saxoash
27th June 2006, 14:28
Alicia do your realy have nothing better to do that kick up shit on here? if its realy bothering you then GET OUT MORE!!!!!

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 14:28
there isnt no more arguments on here anymore saxx untill you dont get your own way

saxx
27th June 2006, 14:29
Alicia do your realy have nothing else to do that kick up shit on here? if its realy bothering you then GET OUT MORE!!!!!

i kicked up shit today, imo i think thats fair enough

how many times a day do u and the likes kick off?

there isnt no more arguments on here anymore saxx untill you dont get your own way

oh theres plenty - i read them

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 14:31
you and the likes
you click

What next

US FUCKING YORKSHIRE BOYS. we get what your getting at, It it annoys you so much, leave the shit no1 makes you sat at your machine and type. www.saxperience.com do they.....

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 14:31
maybe you take to things to serious saxx

saxoash
27th June 2006, 14:34
i kicked up shit today, imo i think thats fair enough

how many times a day do u and the likes kick off?

oh theres plenty - i read them

:bored: Boring.......

Graeme
lets just ignore her she might get the hint and go away :P

saxx
you and the likes
you click

What next

US FUCKING YORKSHIRE BOYS. we get what your getting at, It it annoys you so much, leave the shit no1 makes you sat at your machine and type. www.saxperience.com do they.....

no your clic

its not fair taring all the yorkshire people with the same brush

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 14:35
I no it isnt, your doing it tho...

saxx
27th June 2006, 14:35
I no it isnt, your doing it tho...

no i think u r i said 'clic' nothing to do with everyone in yorkshire

saxoash
27th June 2006, 14:37
Leckie just ignore her, maybe she will go away then ones she realise no ones responding to her

DarylVTR
27th June 2006, 14:38
this thread is really getting sad now LOL needs to be locked me thinks!

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 14:39
Close thread... prune thread... re-open thread.

Simo
27th June 2006, 14:41
I'll be disappointed if something positive doesn't come out of the mass eruption of negativity in this thread!!!

People should learn to put their point of view across in a non-confrontational manner.

Once youve learnt that skill you can have a debate about almost anything :P

Barry123
27th June 2006, 14:41
Close thread... prune thread... re-open thread.

re-open thread... unleash saxx on it... close thread.... prune thread... re-open thread.

where's the Saxp lurve?!

Yates
27th June 2006, 14:42
Ad when did you get vts wheels???

i feel the love

James
27th June 2006, 14:42
Simo mean by not saying Saxx sucks anymore?.. thats a pretty hard task man.... Would take the best out of me..

saxoash
27th June 2006, 14:44
Every relationship needs a good bitching session now and again!!!

Well shes gone offline so we can get back on topic now

Ad you got vts interior?

Yates
27th June 2006, 14:46
id like to be the north east rep, even tho im in the LGIB

Simo
27th June 2006, 14:46
Well shes gone offline so we can get back on topic now

Yeah... she's gone offline. <snigger>

Graeme
27th June 2006, 14:47
i think the idea is fine and the fact that it was agreed that non saxo owners shouldnt be RMO's makes sence!

as for pleasing everyone its not going to happen

Barry123
27th June 2006, 14:48
Ad when did you get vts wheels???

two weeks ago dude :D:

Ad you got vts interior?
hahaha
Yes.

I need some more VTSy bits to bolt on to my car :P

Yates
27th June 2006, 14:50
Saxx is lovely

saxoash
27th June 2006, 14:55
two weeks ago dude :D:

hahaha
Yes.

I need some more VTSy bits to bolt on to my car :P

mk1 or mk2 vts im sure u used to have vtr interior

yeah u need a 16v engine!!! lol

barrett
27th June 2006, 14:56
Alicia, everytime I read what you post it make me want to click the ban button.

You really are pushing the boundaries now. You appear to have nothing benificial to add to the community. All you do is moan, and complaint, this is of no benefit to the community and the development of the site.

If you attutide continues to suck then I will not hesitate in clicking the big red button!

I don't know if its that time of the month or something by you really do seem to be making a big deal out of nothing!

Mike

Yates
27th June 2006, 14:57
Press the BIG RED BUTTON Barrett

I DARE you

James
27th June 2006, 14:58
Ban Ban Ban!

Oggy oggy oggy!

barrett
27th June 2006, 14:58
Yeah... she's gone offline. <snigger>

Lol, good old invisible:evil:

Yates
27th June 2006, 15:00
Has she been banned? Just the way you say that Simo...

barrett
27th June 2006, 15:02
No just appearing offline.

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 15:02
And Sax-p smells a better place already. Hehe!

saxx
27th June 2006, 15:03
Alicia, everytime I read what you post it make me want to click the ban button.

You really are pushing the boundaries now. You appear to have nothing benificial to add to the community. All you do is moan, and complaint, this is of no benefit to the community and the development of the site.

If you attutide continues to suck then I will not hesitate in clicking the big red button!

I don't know if its that time of the month or something by you really do seem to be making a big deal out of nothing!

Mike

ooo is it time of the month.......what are u 12?

sorry but whenever u post near me u are slagging me off, even if i havent actually said anything to deserve it, so please forgive me if i ignore u

Yates
27th June 2006, 15:03
signed out but still looking?

how do you mean offline?

Everyone should cut her slack!

James
27th June 2006, 15:04
ENGLISH please saxx... There are users from other countries on here. Nooblet.

saxoash
No just appearing offline.

Sad..............

Should disable that

Clouds_mate
Does the IP still show in the active users even tho they are invisable for the list?

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 15:05
Only Admin can view invisible online users.

Yates
how do you appear offline?

saxx
ENGLISH please saxx... There are users from other countries on here. Nooblet.

do u speak a different language there? read it....its in english

saxoash
http://uplink.space.com/attachments/342093-BigRedButton.jpg

James
27th June 2006, 15:07
sorry but whenever u post near me u are slagging me off, even if i havent actually said anything to deserve it, so please forgive me if i ignore u

How is that in english you moron. 'U'

saxx
27th June 2006, 15:09

How is that in english you moron. 'U'

'u' is quite obvious to foreign people - but nice to know your mature enough not to hurl personal abuse

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 15:09
how do you appear offline?

It doesn't seem members have the ability to choose to appear offline (invisible). So it might be just Admin who can make them appear invisible from the online list.

saxoash
27th June 2006, 15:11
It doesn't seem members have the ability to choose to appear offline (invisible). So it might be just Admin who can make them appear invisible from the online list.

Click profile and then edit options and its at top "Invisible Mode"

Bitch beat me to it lol :P I think its sad people use it

Jimbo
27th June 2006, 15:11
:clap:

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 15:13
Click profile and then edit options and its at top "Invisible Mode"

Bitch beat me to it lol :P I think its sad people use it

Oooh there it is. Haha! With it normally located next to the login field, I wouldn't have thought to look in CP. Rep to you sir.

saxoash
27th June 2006, 15:14
Oooh there it is. Haha! With it normally located next to the login field, I wouldn't have thought to look in CP. Rep to you sir.

Lol cheers but rep will need ot go to leckie too as he posted same time as me :thumbup:

Yates
27th June 2006, 15:16
He posted first not same time!

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 15:17
yes i posted first :)

barrett
27th June 2006, 15:17
This thread is totally off topic now!

Please can we all stop unless it relate to the topic!

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 15:18
here comes another argument

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 15:18
Alright ladies... both rep sent. Don't waste it.

saxoash
27th June 2006, 15:19
well i did say he helped too :P

dean_plunton
27th June 2006, 15:20
This thread is totally off topic now!

Please can we all stop unless it relate to the topic!
too right thought id have a say :)

barrett
27th June 2006, 15:20
too right thought id have a say :)

Now thats not on topic is it!

Graeme
27th June 2006, 15:21
saxx giving bad rep when you have a rep of 0 doesnt affect it :P

saxoash
27th June 2006, 15:23
Rite ON TOPIC!

Leckie and homo erm i mean paul are yorkshite RMO's but leckie is on holiday soon an dpaul works away, how we going to get meets accross if there not on here?

saxx
27th June 2006, 15:25
saxx giving bad rep when you have a rep of 0 doesnt affect it :P

And u think your comments bother me how?

James
27th June 2006, 15:26
saxx shut up.. let the topic get ON topic now.

DevilDamo
Ash... I'm sure they'll be happy to designate or appoint deputies.

hesslevtr
hes only going for a week not for ever

and im home just about every week

and you have my mob number so do most of you if theres any problems

and i am always on phone to alex so ihe can always tel me

the yorkshire section is sorted now there is no need to panic

Clouds_mate
how do you know paul is away?

Clouds_mate
27th June 2006, 15:27
The meet is planned nothing else really needs to be done. We wasnt here before and you managed.

saxx
27th June 2006, 15:27
saxx shut up.. let the topic get ON topic now.

why dont u shut up?

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 15:28
im going away today then baxk friday after that i dont know when im away but like i said im on sometime in a week if not you have my mob number

Kelly
And u think your comments bother me how?

We've just got back on topic, please pm the people you have issues with and leave us to talk shop. Oh and before you say, yes I have also spammed this thread and was told off for it so I stopped.

saxoash
Ash... I'm sure they'll be happy to designate or appoint deputies.

is that posiable?

hesslevtr
27th June 2006, 15:29
ash reap my posts

DevilDamo
27th June 2006, 15:29
They're RMO's. Up to them.

saxoash
27th June 2006, 15:30
why dont u shut up?

Lol very mature!! :thumbup:

Stay on topid of F**k off simple