PDA

View Full Version : Refund failed Munkyboy

shannon6460
7th July 2011, 16:53
After the paypal refunds were processed 1/07 I today received an email from paypal stating that the 'refund failed - the funds did not clear from the senders bank'.

Sort it out MunkyBoy...

Anyone who he processed the refund for not received it?

If only the previous thread was not closed...

blackie_2k5
7th July 2011, 17:22
mustnt have been enoug money in the bank

shannon6460
7th July 2011, 18:46
Think it's a bit ridiculous he put the refund through knowing 3 were meant to happen at the same time. As per carlsmith75's previous post 'anyone had any problems with this guy' Especially as I purchased the item back towards the beginning of may!! No refund and no item...

shannon6460
7th July 2011, 21:31
I don't care what problems happen at home we all have our own issues. But for him to have processed the refund with no money in the account that's a bit silly. The only way I got it 'resolved' last time was here hopefully it actually gets sorted.

At the moment his name is appearing on the 'suspected scammer info' 3 times. If I was in his position I'd want to ensure it's sorted when the issue was first brought up in may that it was dealt with and my name not being noted as 'suspected scammer info'

Sort it mate...

essexdon
7th July 2011, 22:10
Ohh dear lol wes mk2

carlsmith715
7th July 2011, 22:39
im guessing my refund not cleared then but wil comfirm in morning when checked

VTRacer
8th July 2011, 09:32
Ohh dear lol wes mk2

haha most i have laughed all week thanks scott :D :y:

carlsmith715
8th July 2011, 10:04
im guessing my refund not cleared then but wil comfirm in morning when checked

mine failed aswell my paypal says my refund was removed

the_mighty_booosh
8th July 2011, 13:25
So is Munkyboy a proper scammer then after everyone licking his arse and ripping into Tammy

shannon6460
8th July 2011, 16:43
We could say that...

Mango_Wes
8th July 2011, 18:45
Ohh dear lol wes mk2

HEY! Feck you!

Edit -

I give refunds....

Just don't post parcels ;)

essexdon
8th July 2011, 19:38
HEY! Feck you!

Edit -

I give refunds....

Just don't post parcels ;)

hahahaha love you really babe

shannon6460
13th July 2011, 06:09
He's been online a couple of times since I posted this thread. As little as it is have the guts to face up to it and ACTUALLY refund our money!

VTHall
13th July 2011, 16:26
if you pm a mod he could/should stop him trading anything else untill its sorted.

carlsmith715
13th July 2011, 16:28
He's been online a couple of times since I posted this thread. As little as it is have the guts to face up to it and ACTUALLY refund our money!

haha i know what you saying mate my refund failed aswell its only £2.50 so i cant be arsed to chase him for it as it is not actually worth it as i dont need the part now and all that

did it say your refund had been removed

Saxo-KidNI
13th July 2011, 17:25
I dont understand why people keep doing this it puts me of buying things from this site but saying that there are a lot of respectable Traders on her I would and have bought from

the_mighty_booosh
13th July 2011, 17:41
people do it because they don't have a penny to rub together themselves and want a quick way to get cash for what ever they want to buy as they know they can fob people of for a couple of weeks or even months

Chr15
13th July 2011, 17:54
post up in the SE gen chat thread ;)

shannon6460
13th July 2011, 18:40
You'd think a mod would be reading this though I take it he's always in SE chat?

Once I'm on my PC I will. It's not about how little it is that's been nabbed it's the principle of bull crapping and not refunding the money when promised if he hasn't got £7.50 in his bank for mine and Carls refund it only indicates his financial position.

I'm still waiting to get a check strap a guy I bought off the other day said the bolts had rounded and has put in the refund within days!

carlsmith715
13th July 2011, 18:44
munkyboy got thread on his car and he just got some new alloys not to long ago and planning on getting coilovers so he got money mate by looks of his car and plans

shannon6460
13th July 2011, 18:50
Yeah other peoples money probably... I've posted in SE :D

carlsmith715
13th July 2011, 18:51
just seen it and i think that link you posted just took me to google

the_mighty_booosh
13th July 2011, 18:51
he's used everyone's money to fund his new things

shannon6460
13th July 2011, 19:05
Ah that's weird I'm sure people will be inquisitive and look any way. I've posted on his thread of his car. Love how his reg is displayed lovely on there. Oh and the pic of him in his shocking pink tshirt - makes him look even more of a dick!

Gandi699
13th July 2011, 23:43
Isn't this guy "well respected" on here?

Saxo-KidNI
13th July 2011, 23:48

tbh i thought that too :S anyone want to explane??

shannon6460
14th July 2011, 06:13
Basically myself and Carl bought small pieces off his Saxo Carl a pipe from the engine for £2.50 and me a check strap for OS door fir £5 little I know but it's the principle of it.

We bought the parts mid may! They didn't arrive with either of us and he said there was an issue with the batch as another he sent at the same time went missing too. At the end of may he agreed to refund us - nothing happened wasn't responding to mails.

Then after June 22nd when I returned from hol I brought it up again after speaking on Carls scammer thread he agreed to refund this happened 1/07 on 8/07 we both had emails saying refund failed messaged him wrote on his wall wrote on his threads and set up this but is not responding. Bet little drubs and drabs of our money paid for his new wheels.

What do people suggest now? Email the mod who closed the last thread I think he should be restricted til it's sorted?

the_mighty_booosh
14th July 2011, 17:57
he's got some balls ripping people off on here and then posting pics up on his car and new bits for it

shannon6460
14th July 2011, 18:02
There's no excuse but he not responding even though he's actively online updating his thread in SE !

RustySkull
14th July 2011, 18:11
He's been Busy, I'll give him a kick up the ass when I see him next

RustySkull
14th July 2011, 18:13

He used to be, I know him and he's a nice guy, I donno what he's playing at to be honest.

VTRacer
14th July 2011, 18:36
and to think i stuck up for himin the last thread as he was moving but i wish i hadnt and he has even been ignoring my messages

shannon6460
14th July 2011, 19:36
So after all he could be the next small time 'scammer' saxp has seen still I doubt we'll see our money any time soon if even at all?

We all have problems we all are busy but to think he's 'attempted' a refund and failed on two counts, ignoring messages, and has a thread bigging up his new parts it makes you think you paid towards that...

RustySkull
14th July 2011, 21:02
I think he just spends all his money, I don't know why :S

shannon6460
15th July 2011, 06:04
So people can't claim from paypal probably? He obviously isn't the decent guy as he's not doing as promised and ifboring everyone even though hes been online!

Gandi699
15th July 2011, 09:20
If you've got time to update threads and fit new parts youve got time to refund or pop to the post office

mangojace
15th July 2011, 09:50
So people can't claim from paypal probably? He obviously isn't the decent guy as he's not doing as promised and ifboring everyone even though hes been online!

yeah you can claim and get your money back from paypal but it can take over 30-45 days iirc :/ I did this with geronimo cages who were a trader on here when they owed me money!

the_mighty_booosh
15th July 2011, 18:17
he's flicking piss at you all

S4xodesire
15th July 2011, 21:29
I too have paid for parts not recieved. :-( not happy!

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 07:46
S4xo what did you buy? How much and when?

S4xodesire
16th July 2011, 08:22
Door Check strap £5 posted

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 08:45
Was it the offside door by any chance as that's what I bought!?

RustySkull
16th July 2011, 10:25

Lmao he was gona give that to me.

Oh well, he said he already sold it so one of you will get it soon lol.

mangojace
16th July 2011, 10:32
lol thats pathetic selling the same goods too two people!

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 10:46
I bought mine in mid may. So no matter how much he pleaded his innocence and that it was a mistake with the despatch at the royal mail and due to his mothers ill health he hasn't had time to sit on Saxp. every £5 he could gain paid for that pink tshirt orange Nike trainers and those new wheels he's displaying in his S reg Saxo thread S434HAR !!
I've emailed the mod who closed the last thread explaining the situation so hopefully ONCE we resolve this that he's kicked off Saxp!!

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 10:49
Oh btw bikekid none of us are going to get it 2 months ago I bought it!!!

Saxo-KidNI
16th July 2011, 10:54
If he had balls he would comment on this thread
For the people thats lost money to him just pester him ...

comment on his profile about it.
send him a pm.
Comment on his progress thread

And keep doing until you get your answer

Or pay him a visit

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 10:59
I have hes not replying. He gave this bull shit about his mum being Ill he's had to move out blah blah blah but yet has time to do up his car with new parts and £5 refund failed at his bank says it all really thinks people will forget small amounts so he can buy stuff for his car. Im nowhere near him so not easy to jump in the car not for a £5 as it'll cost a tank or more to get him lol

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 11:29
If someone sees his car give it a little keying will you haha

RustySkull
16th July 2011, 12:04
Oh btw bikekid none of us are going to get it 2 months ago I bought it!!!

I know lol I was round his house the other day I think most of his parts have been sold, I don't think he'd deliberately scam anyone though he's a nice guy...

I'm not calling any of you liars though!

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 15:54
Everyone can be ' a nice guy ' until they deliberately ignore messages steal peoples money and refund them nothing and give them no goods. Don't stick up for someone you think you know!

Chr15
16th July 2011, 16:04
he's down lakeside most saturday nights, especially in tesco somewhere

RustySkull
16th July 2011, 16:06
Everyone can be ' a nice guy ' until they deliberately ignore messages steal peoples money and refund them nothing and give them no goods. Don't stick up for someone you think you know!

I see what you're saying, I'm not sticking up for him as such, just telling you lot things, He gave my Diagnostics Scanner back last night so he can't be much of a Thief or he'd of had that too.

If I see him at Lakeside tonight I will 100% be sure to ask him what's going on, for all you guys and then tell you.

Would you like that?

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 16:21
Please mate. As he's giving himself a bad name! I'm sure as you lent it to him and know where he lives is why he gives it back I on the other hand live what 200-300 miles away. Bit of a trek...

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 17:29
Yea boosh I agree with that! Take a shaver to his scalp too!

SAM-S44MDS-
16th July 2011, 19:09
Spamming the thread with shit you would never go through with and aint got the bollocks to do aint gonna help the situation, or help the mods monitor whats happening.
And tbh comments like 'nick his trainers and torch them' and 'take a shaver to his scalp' just make you sound a twat.

Just STFU, and only post if its relevant.

shannon6460
16th July 2011, 20:56
And people like you spam threads by writing when you have not been directly involved. I've mailed the mods I've mailed him posted on his public wall, posted on his car thread and no reply. 2 months to return a fiver isn't asking much? And this has been up a fair few days now with no MOD comments. he didn't resolve the last thread that was closed as he processed the 'refunds' which failed on the 7th day (8th July) 'refund ' processed 1st July - it's now over 2 weeks and still no reply. It's been around 9 weeks since I bought said item!

SAM-S44MDS-
16th July 2011, 21:44
And people like you spam threads by writing when you have not been directly involved. I've mailed the mods I've mailed him posted on his public wall, posted on his car thread and no reply. 2 months to return a fiver isn't asking much? And this has been up a fair few days now with no MOD comments. he didn't resolve the last thread that was closed as he processed the 'refunds' which failed on the 7th day (8th July) 'refund ' processed 1st July - it's now over 2 weeks and still no reply. It's been around 9 weeks since I bought said item!

Mate, hardly spamming the thread, I said that to try and help you out!!
1st reason, is mods have to sift through pages of pointless shit of people making daft comments, 2nd reason is if 'munkyboy' see's tw*tty comments like on the last page, he is hardly gonna want to refund you.
Mods may not post in the threads, but that does not mean mods aint monitering the threads. James has said many times over that they dont always post, but always monitor. Just try and make their job easier by keeping it all relevant and minimal, not full of rants.

I agree with you, you and everyone else are fully entitled to a refund, he has been online etc and has had plenty of time to refund you, I aint being funny with you fella just trying to make you aware that ranting & 'threatening' posts wont help :y:

shannon6460
17th July 2011, 07:26
True enough. But if they are monitoring them and can see he's selling small items that are never being received and saying he'll do something and doesn't can't they limit his profile? I appreciate he's no on the scale of Tisandy etc but starting to receive money for nothing in the future what's to say he won't go on to a big scale.

It's not really worth it for a £5 but it's the principle of it. If he took £5 from 10 people and they all let it lie for the hassle then he would be £50 up.

And in reference to the tw*tty comments I agree we could stop at the same time being nice hasn't resolved the issue. And there are no threats to do it, we were saying to the guy who sees him at lakeside to 'do' it. Figure of speech.

S4xodesire
17th July 2011, 10:42
I just hope this can be resolved, Its a shame it has come to this and yes it was the passenger door strap.

Bound
17th July 2011, 17:06

You think he sold a £5 door strap to two people?

You're a fucking idiot, I'm sorry that Matt hasn't refunded anyone effected, but he is not scamming anyone for less than £7.50 total, in fact, one thread someone opened (the £2.50 of this £7.50) Matt GAVE the guy the item and just asked for the postage!

Hardly going to be a serial scammer for postage money is he. I could make more chump change picking up money on the street.

Ryan
17th July 2011, 17:43

I just hope this can be resolved, Its a shame it has come to this and yes it was the passenger door strap.

http://www.gendan.co.uk/article_21.html

So the car has two door straps and you both have separate sides outstanding, mangojace can you and kristel/pete kindly stop posting shit in these threads just to stir up crap. It's not helping anyone here get there money back and just causes more shit we need to deal with thanks to the arguments it causes. We are getting a bit fed up of you trolling here for no reason.

Back on topic, we have been monitoring the threads here, contact in the past was made via pm/wall message to the user in question to deal with it. If you feel that the user is ignoring you and you are that stressed about it then you can take legal action. We cannot go getting the money back and if we ban the user then they are 100% uncontactable on here whilst this is attempted to be resolved.

To all those who are friends with munkeyboy, i know he's a mate and you want to defend him again, but how about you text/call him and ask him to sort this matter out. I fully understand he has had personal issues which may mean he hasn't been as active on here as he used to be but you can help sort this.

shannon6460
17th July 2011, 19:18
Thanks Ryan, thanks VT I think I'll crack on with a paypal claim just because I can't be bothered to 'wait' out a response anymore. I think I've been patient enough. it doesn't look like it'll happen and as Ryan says for the people 'defending their mate' if he's that 'nice' get him to sort the payment AGAIN and we will put a close to the matter - once it's cleared of course.

Remember that tammyvts was ripped into when their £80 wheels never arrived and a million and one people defended him but it took a fair few posts for them to have received a refund.

Keep that in mind before you 'jump down innocent peoples throats' its called suspected scammer info for a reason SUSPECTED either he is one or he is an awful seller!

carlsmith715
19th July 2011, 21:36
doesnt matter wether its £5 or £50.

quite right there
and for previous people saying if you give him shit then he is not going o refund i havent even said a bad word to the guy and still not got my refund from him
its only £2.50 he ows me if he refunds it then its good on him but by no means would i buy from him again

shannon6460
20th July 2011, 06:47
It's the principle no items received no refund received for all we know they were never sent? If you think in the long run if he 'sent' 10 items to the value of £5 then he's got £50. Just because I'm chasing £5 there's other people 'out of pocket' too. Would you just go up to someone in the street and give then £5 for nothing? No! I don't know this guy lots of people seem to think he's genuine and see him frequently but yet can't get him to resolve it?! He 'attempted' a refund that failed what does that say? He's obviously short of money.

shannon6460
21st July 2011, 18:02
So do you know him YDG? I don't think you've realised that the thread reads 'refund failed MunkyBoy' meaning he's attempted to refund our money but yet it failed at his bank. Probably because he was short of money using my £5 for his new wheels. I bought the part in Mid May!!

If you know him and are 'friends' get him to sort it out. Whether he's busy all he needs to do is ensure his bank has funds and press refund on paypal? Job done.

I'm moving house in next few weeks and I have lots to do working 40 hour week etc etc doesn't stop me from doing what is morally right. As munkyboy's 'customer' he should ensure I am satisfied along with Carl and S4xo. So coincidental that none of has have had our parts or our refund. I bought another check strap off here, an when the guy attempted to get the part off he realised it was not salvagable and refunded me immediately.

That is an example of a great seller!

Peter_D
21st July 2011, 22:06
I meant, if someone owes me money and they're taking their time giving it to me I'd be a tad annoyed of course but I'd know they would eventually pay me back. I meant it doesnt matter the amount as long as the payee is aware its owed. My opinion on the matter anyway, Im not abusing anyone through it.

You've just reworded that and it's still bollocks

So i can owe you money and not pay it back, but it's alright because i'm aware i owe you money?

I didn't mean to insult you but what you said is aload of shite and you're only saying it because you know the guy

Same as the people going "oh i bought something off munkyboy 2 years ago and had no problems at all so this cant be right"

He owes money, he needs to cough up and refund them

Even if it is lost in the post, it's still down to the seller to cut their losses because it is no fault of the buyer

Bit silly of him to not refund when aslong as this thread is going his name is getting dragged further and further through the mud...a refund would mean this thread locked and left to slide away down the pages where most people wont see it

RustySkull
23rd July 2011, 11:05
Mat is now aware of this thread as will now look into it.

shannon6460
23rd July 2011, 11:18
Thanks for the update bikekid

RustySkull
23rd July 2011, 11:26
Thanks for the update bikekid

It's okay, I was out with him last night and I told him everything.

I know you lot are annoyed but this is the situation.

He has just moved into his own flat, and he hasn't had any internet for a few weeks (I know this is 100% true) and he had no idea about the refund problems.

In the next few days he will either come here and use my internet or use another internet and sort everything out. :)

shannon6460
23rd July 2011, 12:05
Lets hope so...

shannon6460
27th July 2011, 17:31
Still not resolved any update bikekid?

RustySkull
27th July 2011, 17:55
Still not resolved any update bikekid?

Really?

I haven't spoken to him or been on here since I posed that last post.

To be honest, I can't believe this, I know I'm backing him up and all but that is only because I know him well and I couldn't see him letting something like this go without sorting it.

Now it makes me look bad, after my tea I'll call him and find out why he hasn't got back to any of you.

I must say I'm starting to wish I didn't get involved now as I don't want my reputation on here damaged...

Anyway I'll post back later :geek:

shannon6460
27th July 2011, 20:09
Appreciate it mate. This Is the reason why he is bringing his name in to the mud through being ridiculous £5 is all he needs to refund. Even I can send money via paypal through my phone so im sure he's got a decent phone where he can do the same.

shannon6460
30th July 2011, 21:00
Any news?

RustySkull
31st July 2011, 08:57
Any news?

Was at Lakeside last night with him, he said he's sorting it soon...

I donno what else I can do :S

shannon6460
31st July 2011, 10:54
I hope people no longer stick up for him. Time to go down lakeside no time to supply an actual refund.

badasssaxo
31st July 2011, 10:59
This guy is seriously taking the piss, if he has got petrol to go to lakeside he can afford to refund this fella

Stop defending him bikey he's making you look a mug

RustySkull
31st July 2011, 11:35
This guy is seriously taking the piss, if he has got petrol to go to lakeside he can afford to refund this fella

Stop defending him bikey he's making you look a mug

Yeh I'm gona stay out of it from now on I think lol.

Peter_D
31st July 2011, 11:37
It's pathetic really..."sorting it soon"...if i was his mate i would force him to go on Paypal and refund everyones money, it's making him look like a wankshaft and it's making BikeKid look like a twat

He needs a swift backhand to the chops, not a punch just a little skelp as if to say "SORT IT OUT CUNT"

Ashleyp
31st July 2011, 11:41
Cut your losses, accept that £5 won't come back.

Perm ban munkycunt. His car and hair cut look shit anyway.

RustySkull
31st July 2011, 11:43
Cut your losses, accept that £5 won't come back.

Perm ban munkycunt. His car and hair cut look shit anyway.

He's had a hair chop now!

All short and fluffy :fcuk:

Ashleyp
31st July 2011, 11:54
Still a cunt though...

badasssaxo
31st July 2011, 15:46
Agreed^^^^^^100%

shannon6460
31st July 2011, 21:08
Haha! Indeed... The Clarke Kent bit.

I'd love to cut the loss of the £5 but at the same time he deserves to be banned for being an arsehole and not refunding (successfully refunding) the money. I bet deep down in The woodwork there are more people out of little bits of money but haven't come forward.

He can't be allowed just to get away with it because it's small amounts and no matter how loyal you are to him bikekid he's obviously a tit and can't face up to his 'incredible' debt!'

Ashleyp
1st August 2011, 00:12
Aye, I know it's the principal. But for the forums sake, it'd be easiest just to perm ban him which means you lose out on that £5. But oh well, I can't see him giving it back.

I know it's bad, but who gives a shit about his mum being ill? If it was that bad he wouldn't go cruising round lakeside...

shannon6460
1st August 2011, 07:17
Exactly what I was thinking Ash. I'm happy to cut the loss of £5 on the proviso they ban him permanently as I think he's had ample time to rectify the problem. I guess we need Carl and S4xo to agree now

Ryan
1st August 2011, 16:29
again can those not involved kindly stop stirring/posting abuse.

We as staff do deal with people but have been trying to allow users a chance to get their money back

essexdon
1st August 2011, 21:16
lol all this over £5, its not the price its the pricipal. munkyman needs to grow some balls but well as me, seanvts and captainyid found out when we arived unannouced at lakeside a few weeks ago...

he has none...

shannon6460
2nd August 2011, 17:52
Lol essexdon.

lee_saxo
2nd August 2011, 17:57
did you beat the £5 out of him?

J222JRA
2nd August 2011, 18:10
If the OP gives me their Paypal details i will personally give you £5......then i can ban this complete bellend permanently.

Moke
2nd August 2011, 19:04
Just £5? Wow.

RustySkull
2nd August 2011, 19:09
Just £5? Wow.

In all honesty, I'd forget about it lol.

In fact, I have done in the past :wacko:

shannon6460
2nd August 2011, 20:40
J222JRA do you really want to be out of pocket for this twonk?

J222JRA
2nd August 2011, 22:52
I will get great pleasure knowing there is one less scamming little bastard on the forum.

He is a total prick tbh.....if he is at trax i would strongly urge him to keep an eye out for me in my saxp t shirt......walking in the other direction is his best option.

Viper
3rd August 2011, 06:30
To the people commenting about it only being a fiver. It's the principal that the guy shouldn't be messed around to get his own money not the amount in question.

P311ATT
3rd August 2011, 12:52
[QUOTE=J222JRA;5478009 if he is at trax i would strongly urge him to keep an eye out for me in my saxp t shirt....[/QUOTE]
:homme:

lee_saxo
3rd August 2011, 12:58
J222JRA are you going to beat the £5 out of him at trax? Will it be like sonic the hedgehog when all the coins bounce out of him when he hit's a baddy

Peter_D
3rd August 2011, 17:54
If the OP gives me their Paypal details i will personally give you £5......then i can ban this complete bellend permanently.

I already offered the money to the OP but he never took me up on it :geek:

shannon6460
3rd August 2011, 18:03
I didn't think you were serious about giving me the money. And I don't see why it should come from you. But if either of you really mean it and will get you £5 back in your own ways feel free to PM me and I shall kindly give you my paypal addy :)

devilsadvocate
3rd August 2011, 18:11
I don't normally comment on these but this guy needs to grow a fucking set and face up to his mess

Nobody rips someone off for a fiver lets face it, he has clearly screwed up somewhere and now hasn't got the front to sort it out.

All it would take would be a reply to say 'I fucked up, all monies have been refunded and im very sorry'

Needs to man the fuck up imo

Ashleyp
3rd August 2011, 18:41
Why not just ban him now?

essexdon
3rd August 2011, 20:34
that means there is 0% of getting the illusive fiver mate lol

badasssaxo
3rd August 2011, 20:39
Banning him is pointless as he has disappeared anyway

I would pay to see the fiver beaten out of him though

essexdon
3rd August 2011, 20:40
pay that for a dollar

J222JRA
3rd August 2011, 21:20
Why not just ban him now?

He has been Ash.....i did it last night.

He was still using the forum, i saw it as a piss take which i disliked.

Op.....you have PM.

James

shannon6460
3rd August 2011, 21:42
I've responded.

Cheers

MickyWelsh172
3rd August 2011, 21:44
So end of the day, it was all about the £5, and not the principle?

Ashleyp
4th August 2011, 06:58
Fair play James! Good work.

RustySkull
4th August 2011, 17:59

Seems like it lol.

SAM-S44MDS-
4th August 2011, 18:05

Tbh though mate, it doesn't matter if it was the principle, the £5 or both, no matter which munkyboy was wrong.

If some random kid walked up to you in town and offered you something for £5, took your fiver off you and then walked away. Would you let him go, or get your fiver back? I know what I would do.
Same situation here, munkyboy has stole £5 from someone he doesnt know.

A fiver aint a great deal of cash I know, but you dont just let some random take it from you.

Thread is sorted now, James is refunding OP and munky is banned. Job done, well done James :y:

badasssaxo
4th August 2011, 18:17
Never unban him either

RustySkull
4th August 2011, 18:18
Well, problem's solved anyway lol.

P311ATT
4th August 2011, 18:20
cant he just make a new profile?

Ryan
4th August 2011, 18:21

and we can ban that too.

Espec when peoples egos generally shine through in the regional sections.

P311ATT
4th August 2011, 18:22
Fair enough

essexdon
4th August 2011, 20:27

munkygirl? munkytransexual? munkyrat?

J222JRA
4th August 2011, 21:49
He is too retarded to make a second account without us figuring it out/

Chr15
4th August 2011, 23:06
last time he was banned, he didnt really care tbh

J222JRA
4th August 2011, 23:26
last time he was banned, he didnt really care tbh

Good news.....the forum can do without little cunts like him.

shannon6460
5th August 2011, 06:19
Thanks for dealing with the matter. I still love how his 'friends' still attempt to defend him. Yet he is still the person owing money.

If I took any amount off anyone didn't give what was promised, didn't refund the money and took 2.5 months and still no refund or item I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed at the fact he has 'stolen' your money.

No matter how small the amount may be he has clearly failed to send these items, failed to respond to requests, and managed to buy new parts for his car.

Oh and afford a 'mop chop' apparently. I'm sure my £5 paid towards the wheels or his barber!

Peter_D
5th August 2011, 14:27
Thread is sorted now, James is refunding OP and munky is banned. Job done, well done James :y:

Is he? I've already gave the OP the money :geek:

Viper
5th August 2011, 14:38
OP is a scammer!

RustySkull
5th August 2011, 17:16
Is he? I've already gave the OP the money :geek:

OP is a scammer!

Hahhahaaaa :)

Malky
5th August 2011, 17:18
OP is a scammer!

Fuckin right he is if he has been refunded twice off people who weren't even involved lol

shannon6460
5th August 2011, 17:28
I believed Peter had notified James if not it was my honest error. I hadn't read that people thought James was 'giving me the refund'. Had I been 'refunded' by both then I certainly wouldn't have kept above what has been paid out.

Now MunkyBoy has been banned, does this conclude the matter?

Peter_D
5th August 2011, 17:58
Would be a good scam actually, give a sob story to the forum and PM loads of people asking if they will refund you your fiver out of the goodness of their own heart, and get loads of fivers

I now have the OP's girlfriends Paypal address and keeping it with the idea of sending more money for nude photos :detective:

lee_saxo
5th August 2011, 18:34
Peter, I to have been dealt a bad hand by this monkey lad but for a ton, would you seee it in your heart to refund me it back. It was my bus money for the month you see

saxo-parts
5th August 2011, 22:02
munkyspunk touched my grans bum and its left her traumatised, i'm sure a sly grand would help the healing process along

Viper
5th August 2011, 23:15
Send me your paypal details mate. I've for a few grand going spare :y:

Peter_D
6th August 2011, 01:17
Peter, I to have been dealt a bad hand by this monkey lad but for a ton, would you seee it in your heart to refund me it back. It was my bus money for the month you see

Just Paypal'd you 100 shiny purps, not because of your sob story but for being a top fucking lad

lee_saxo
6th August 2011, 12:32
Top fucking Lad you are indeed