PDA

View Full Version : Mcwaffle wvtr scamer AVOID

ezbz
11th September 2011, 08:20
Mcwaffle and Wvtr are about to recive court action for this abusive behave on this forum and the lies that they both spill out
try being at home when you order an iterm failing that take the card left by the delivery drive to your local depo colect your iterm do not make up lies
bone idle
named and shamed
all further action will be loged on here as the case gose on

Peter_D
11th September 2011, 09:24
Did you get a baby Giraffe to type that for you?

Such a retard, as far as i know you haven't even provided proof of the refunds you were meant to issue

TBH if items have gone missing it's probably because you spelt the addresses completely wrong you thick twat

Besides, you are trading on here yet you aren't a registered trader, which is against the sites policy and rules

Jay_
11th September 2011, 10:50
You aint been on in a while Peter. But you always come back with a great post :y:

VillicusVTR
11th September 2011, 11:03
cant paypal deal with this?

ezbz
11th September 2011, 11:26
i refunded wvtr on his drive shafts less all postage cost and mcwaffel well he final signed fro his iterms a week later and neva returned them read the postage proff i put up on here if you read carefully wot it say you will see i m correct in my action if you can prove other wise please show me

ezbz
11th September 2011, 11:30
also so if you read more in to this page funny how mcwaffel apear alot is it not ???
before makeing coments that you know nothing about get your facts correct thanks

ezbz
14th September 2011, 21:27
Mcwaffle strikes again conded some one else this time

Wvtr
15th September 2011, 18:59
How on earth can you be taking 'court action'?

You say that you have refunded me but you have shown absolutely no proof, you have constantly evaded my requests for proof, when I asked you for a refund you ignored me until you had to respond because the moderators stopped you from trading.

You also say in a rather smug way "take the card left by the delivery drive to your local depo" even though I said to you on several occasions that the delivery company didnt leave a card to say that they had been.

What is your problem?

Wvtr
15th September 2011, 19:01
i refunded wvtr on his drive shafts less all postage cost and mcwaffel well he final signed fro his iterms a week later and neva returned them read the postage proff i put up on here if you read carefully wot it say you will see i m correct in my action if you can prove other wise please show me

Eh i have proved otherwise? Several times.

ezbz
15th September 2011, 20:31
i m still tradeing u just know who as tho
i posted the proff that they atempted delivery sevral times ? its on there website in black and white argue with that they dont print lie if u feel they do dont u think you should take it up with parcle 2 go

ezbz
17th September 2011, 19:52
i see you have no responce to this and that
mc wafful as more issues

ezbz
21st September 2011, 07:15
your 2 name apear more time in the scaming section than any one elses

haz_pro
21st September 2011, 07:45
Honestly what is wrong with your spelling, can you make a bit more effort please to make your posts coherent.

holdawayt
21st September 2011, 08:11
So to summarise - A baby giraffe sent some items out to a waffle but the waffle never recieved the ITERMS.

Wow, newbies take note - the majority of the members on this forum have more than 3 brain cells and shouldn't be tarnished by the likes of OP.

OP - It looks like you've been a naughty scammer. I'd leave it to Paypal to worry about.

KamRacing
21st September 2011, 08:23
When goods are not delivered to the house and not collected by the customer they are returned to the sender. You did put a return address or use a proper courier rather than royal mail right? To be honest until the goods are delivered they are the responsibility of the sender.

If the items have been delivered then the courier will have the address delivered to, a time and a signature. They can provide proof. If so I would push responsibility to the customer. Unless you sent a high value item just as a parcel with no signature needed?

If the sender has issued a refund then he/she will have some sort of receipt. Hit the print screen button, drop it into paint, save as a jpeg and email it to the customer and tell them how many days it will take to get there.

Its not hard. Certainly not worth spending money to go to small claims court as you seem to be threatening

mangojace
21st September 2011, 09:02
learn to spell ffs

Moke
21st September 2011, 11:38
LOL at court for behaviour on a public forum.

Wah, wah, wah... :(

ezbz
21st September 2011, 12:47
lol lol lol

KamRacing
21st September 2011, 12:53
so from the other thread you sent them recorded. You have proof of delivery?
How about posting up a screen grab of the royal mail website tracker?

Goose
21st September 2011, 13:02
Ezbz you are extremeley talented, I'd go as far as saying you are one of the most talented people I know.

See... here was me sitting at my desk reading through the site, I came across this thread and BANG all of a sudden I feel like im mortal drunk trying to read a text message... so in fear of this (as i havn't had a drink) I thought to myself, I will try and read something else to see if im still reading a load of shit, and oh wait, no I figure it was just your piss poor spelling and grammer.

I mean seriously? Even just a little bit mroe effort with your typing would go a long long way.

I don't know nor do I care about your little debate, but If I was on the receiving end of your threats I wouldn't be worried.

I don't think you are going to be able to fill in the forms to take said people to court even if you wanted to.

"i iz like wantings 2 g3t munee bakcs fro nort getng stufz eye wanted"

ezbz
21st September 2011, 20:17
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa373/pugparts306/trackingdriveshafts1.jpg
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa373/pugparts306/trackingdriveshaft2.jpg

Wvtr
27th September 2011, 10:28
EZBZ what does that picture prove? Absolutely nothing. I have told you so many times that the first time you sent the parcel, you sent it to the wrong address. So the fact that it was returned was not my fault whatsoever.

Secondly, as i have mentioned before, the second time you posted I told the depot that I would come and collect the parcel to be on the safe side. Only when I got there I was told that the parcel did not exist. And the fact that your print out says 'rogue label' makes me think that there was some kind of problem, which would explain why the picture clearly says that parcel was taken to the Aberdeen depot, only to be returned to Edinburgh - on the SAME day.

Please can you just give me a refund? And don't try and tell me that you have already sent a refund because you haven't.

Oh and by the way I still haven't heard anything about this court action...?

ezbz
27th September 2011, 18:46
any one who wont s to confirm these tracking details please do so via royal mail tracking and can also call royal mail to verfie this there number is clearly stated on there web site ????????

wvtr you are full of it get a life and get lost

Wvtr
27th September 2011, 18:57
any one who wont s to confirm these tracking details please do so via royal mail tracking and can also call royal mail to verfie this there number is clearly stated on there web site ????????

Thats odd because you didnt send it via royal mail so I dont see why calling them would help?

Pau1os
28th September 2011, 22:11

LOL fail, thought it was parcel to go?

someones fucked up haha

sam_16v
28th September 2011, 22:34
Fucking lol :)

TechnoBoy1
29th September 2011, 12:52
Kids this is why you dont do drugs !
Stick to the good ITERMS in life :drink:

stonex
30th September 2011, 08:03
think you should take it up with parcle 2 go

:flush:

Moke
30th September 2011, 12:44
Haha, ezbz, just give it up - You been fucking rumbled! :D

Peter_D
30th September 2011, 13:12
What a fucking helmet

karlh944
30th September 2011, 14:22
Mcwaffle ok ive got loads of stuff off him as i dont live far from him and i always try my best to collect items

this is why you look into there trader rating ect before hand!!

billytalbott
1st October 2011, 15:26
quite funny reading some of these comments lol

manta
1st October 2011, 21:22
fucking el oh el

ezbz...................................safe

Moke
2nd October 2011, 15:53
LOLcano.

Dom
3rd October 2011, 03:06