PDA

View Full Version : Mcwaffle - Owes me a refund.

coleman258
12th September 2011, 16:06
I completely forgot about this but saw his name pop up so it reminded me,

On the 15/06/2011 i sent a payment of £48 to Mcwaffle for an ecu,

A week went past and i never recieved it, he was very helpful and contacted the courier and asked for a refund, which the courier said they would send him a cheque with the amount on within 28 days.

This refund never turned up and i forgot, sent numerous PM's asking where it was and didn't get a reply.

So just hoping someone can give him a little nudge to send me the refund.

I think i paid by goods but as it's been so long i'm not sure, and not sure if there is a certain timescale you have to claim by?

Meto
12th September 2011, 17:16

J222JRA
12th September 2011, 18:12
Not sure if I'm stating the obvious for you but isn't he banned because of past scamming? Would make him pretty hard to get hold of.

He isnt banned.

Meto
12th September 2011, 19:49
He isnt banned.

Shite. My bad, I was thinking of Munkyboy. I'll Edit.

Tontsy
12th September 2011, 20:00
you forgot for 3 months . . .

coleman258
12th September 2011, 22:26
you forgot for 3 months . . .

I did yeh as I bought another one so didn't think about it.

Anyone know him or had dealings with him?

MickyWelsh172
12th September 2011, 23:21
I bought a filter from him and he was arsey about a refund for it, still got the filter sitting around in a cupboard somewhere, no use to anyone really!

coleman258
13th September 2011, 06:59
I bought a filter from him and he was arsey about a refund for it, still got the filter sitting around in a cupboard somewhere, no use to anyone really!

Not just me with problems then.

Could mods send him a message or something reminding him please?

I'm sure he's got a forsale thread at the moment.

lwigmore
13th September 2011, 09:22
I bought a posi blue rear bumper from him. The packaging was dire and was a waste of time even being on the bumper but still recieved the item :y:

MickyWelsh172
13th September 2011, 10:14
Not just me with problems then.

Could mods send him a message or something reminding him please?

I'm sure he's got a forsale thread at the moment.

I couldnt be arsed with all the fuss, so its just sat around doing nothing..... Anyone wanna buy a cheap air filter!

Gandi699
13th September 2011, 11:45

So you got the filter and didnt want it for some reason, why should he refund you?

MickyWelsh172
13th September 2011, 11:49
So you got the filter and didnt want it for some reason, why should he refund you?

Didnt fit a VTR like he had it listed, it wasnt a genuine K&N, AND it was in shit condition!

And to put it bluntly, i'd rather throw it away than try and sell it on!

Gandi699
13th September 2011, 12:45
Didnt fit a VTR like he had it listed, it wasnt a genuine K&N, AND it was in shit condition!

And to put it bluntly, i'd rather throw it away than try and sell it on!

Fair enough reason then!

MickyWelsh172
13th September 2011, 13:10
Wanna buy an imitation K&N? lol

shaneio
13th September 2011, 18:46
you have a pm sir

marcusd
13th September 2011, 18:54
i brought as he called them mint headlights, wasnt till they turned up massive crack through them, looked at for sale pics a lil closer and could see the crack at the funny angle he;d taken pics from. he blamed courior told me to claim, couldnt be arsed and used the one light that was ok

DreamEater
13th September 2011, 20:10
I bought a bumper off him that had the slats removed from the "mouth" as he was going for the euro look, didn't know this until I turned up, still bought it as my bumper was hanging off one corner, it wasn't advertised like this though...

Tontsy
13th September 2011, 20:14
can someone give me a refund ?

pwease.

coleman258
13th September 2011, 22:02
Lots of unhappy people here, yet loads of good itrader feedback, he hasn't been online in a couple of days and his pm inbox is full.

But now have his number and see if that gets his arse into gear.

ezbz
14th September 2011, 21:27
Mcwaffle strikes again conded some one else this time

Bound
15th September 2011, 12:42
I've met him and bought from him, sound bloke as far as i'm concerned, i'll give him a nudge on facebook and point him in this direction for you.

coleman258
22nd September 2011, 20:25
Still havn't heard anything from him.....

blackie_2k5
24th September 2011, 01:34
loads of threads on seller now tbh

but as posted 15 trillion times and highlighted on previous page, he has full feedback, its there for a reason, if ppl dont use it then whats the point

Moke
25th September 2011, 00:28
Stop McWaffle from selling for now?

coleman258
25th September 2011, 06:10
loads of threads on seller now tbh

but as posted 15 trillion times and highlighted on previous page, he has full feedback, its there for a reason, if ppl dont use it then whats the point

I know as seen in this thread people have had bad exoerience so should of put bad feedback to stop people buying from him.

He hasnt been online in a while, sounds like Bound knows him but i havn't heard back from him.

And yes he shoukd be banned from selling.

Bound
25th September 2011, 13:48
Haven't forgotten mate, just haven't caught him on chat yet.

ezbz
27th September 2011, 18:47
mcwafful and wvtr strike again scaming and there utter lies

Mcwaffle
15th March 2012, 18:09
apologies coleman as i have said in another post i havent been on as i dont own a saxo so havent bothered sorry i have inboxed you.!

shannon-ob
15th March 2012, 19:05
Half a year late reply...

coleman258
16th March 2012, 17:06
Tried offering me half my money back which is no good. I want the lot back.

Mcwaffle
16th March 2012, 18:21
it has been so long i can give you nothing back and not care,you shouldve made the claim via paypal if it was so important. i am offering half back because the item was sent with proof but didnt turn up im sorry but it happens.

take it or leave it pal

coleman258
16th March 2012, 18:38
That's bolloux that i should lose out because you didn't chase up the claim, I was being the nice guy by not claiming through paypal because i was promised a refund. I have paid for something that never turned up, you owe me £48 !

Mcwaffle
16th March 2012, 18:50
i did chase up the claim pal nothing came to it sorry cant force them too do it

i am offering you some money which is better than losing it all and im saying im really sorry i did forget and you didnt chase me up :-s

i sent the item with proof they lost it i claimed nothing happened sorry :(

devilsadvocate
16th March 2012, 18:57
That's bolloux that i should lose out because you didn't chase up the claim, I was being the nice guy by not claiming through paypal because i was promised a refund. I have paid for something that never turned up, you owe me £48 !

Never be a nice guy, always claim if something like this happens dude!

mclovin9091
17th March 2012, 19:28

Don't know either of you but a quick read of the post has lead me to this conclusion:

You spent £48 for something and then forgot about it= obviously had too much money at the time to give a toss

McWaffle contacted you several months later which he didn't have to do, could quite easily have ignored you and not offered you anything.

If you were unhappy with not receiving the item then you should have lodged a claim with paypal.

Finally seen as McWaffles offering cash i'd be more than happy to 'hold' onto the £24 you offered :)

Prickle
17th March 2012, 19:31
Give me that half instead mate if he doesnt want it.

Ungrateful. ;)